Family Holiday Ch. 02

Story Info
Will he complete his holiday hat-trick?
4.9k words
4.55
160.5k
32

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfocker
milfocker
478 Followers

The five of us left the villa early the next day to get a whole day on the beach, after a 30 minute drive that seemed like we were heading nowhere we got there, it was definitely secluded all right - the only entrance was by a manned barrier that we had to pay a Euro each for entry. We drove down the road and to our right we could see a large mansion, obviously this used to be a private beach, to our left was the beach itself and from what I could see, it was definitely beautiful - golden sand, blue sea, looking every bit the unspoilt hidden gem we had hoped for.

We parked up and headed for the pathway that led down to the beach, as I approached it I saw a bi-lingual sign and stopped to read it.

"Uh, I think you should read this." I shouted to everyone, "Nudist beach - NO clothes allowed!" I read.

"I'm game!" My wife said, looking to her mother.

"Why not?" Mary replied as both she and my wife turned to look at Kate.

"Uh, sure, OK then." Kate agreed.

The three women then removed their bikini tops and we walked on towards the beach. Sure enough there were no clothes insight, the occupants ranged from families, to couples - old and young, to groups of young men and women.

We choose 5 sun beds and unpacked, the women removed their bikini bottoms and after taking sometime to compose myself I removed my swimming shorts, my brother-in-law shortly following suit. We all sunbathed for a few hours, before my wife noticing the volleyball courts set out in a shallow part of the sea suggested we went to play.

We all agreed and made our way down to the courts, my brother-in-law and I took the deeper end, with the water coming up to our waists and the women took the other end, the water coming up to Mary & my wife's waists, but the taller Kate had it lapping just below her clean shaven pussy. My bother-in-law and I won the first game, but only just - it was quite difficult to keep your concentration when you had 3 naked women jumping about just the other side of the net.

"Why don't we change the team around?" Mary asked, "I'll be one team captain, Kate you're the other & can have first pick."

Unsurprisingly Kate choose her boyfriend, Mary then picked me, before it was decided that Kate would get Mel, but Mary & I could choose ends. We choose the shallow end which meant the water was lapping below my cock, but at least Mary could move - whereas my wife on the other side had the water coming up to just below her breasts.

"Team talk!" Mary shouted before grabbing me and taking me to the back of the court.

"I can't stop thinking about what happened between us." My mother-in-law told me, "I know I agreed with my daughter that it would be the one and only time, but that's not what I want. I NEED male attention and I want yours. Now let's go beat them!"

"Uh, yeah!" I replied, trying to take in what my mother-in-law had just told me.

Mary and I narrowly beat the others, mainly due to our increased mobility in the shallow end. As we finished we were approached by a couple in their twenties.

"Hey guys, do any of you fancy taking part in a tournament later?" The guy asked.

"What kind of tournament?" I asked.

"It's quite a simple game." The girl started to explain, "A girl has to sit on the shoulders of a man, it takes place in the sea with the water roughly up to the man's chest. The aim of the game is for the man to keep steady whilst the girls try and push each other off into the sea. We play best of five matches to keep it fair. Anyone interested?"

"Yeah, why not?" I said looking at my wife.

"Sounds fun!" Kate said, looking at her boyfriend.

"Nope, not doing it." My wife and her brother seemed to reply in tandem.

"Well why don't Kate & Steve enter together?" My mother-in-law suggested.

"Yeah, why not?" Kate said, I nodded in agreement.

"Great." the organising bloke replied, "It starts in a couple of hours just down the beach, we'll see you then."

My wife and her brother looked less than happy at the thought of Kate sitting naked on my shoulders, but they had their chance to enter, so it served them right!

The couple of hours before the tournament passed quickly and it wasn't long before all five of us headed over to where it was being held. Kate and I waded into the water whilst the other three stayed on the beach to watch. I bent down to allow Kate to climb onto my shoulders - luckily she was quite light, it felt quite strange having her bare pussy lips pressing against my neck, but suddenly our match had started and I had no time to think about it!

Our first match was against an older couple who comfortably beat 3-0. The second match however our female opponent was a beautiful blonde girl in her mid 20's, with huge natural breasts that I couldn't take my eyes off as they swung and wobbled, needless to say we lost 3-0 and Kate wasn't too happy with me! Our third and final match in the group was against another couple in their mid 20's and after going 1-0 down we came back to win 3-1, meaning we qualified second in our group.

Kate and I had finally got the hang of the game now, and we breezed through our quarter-final against a couple in their early 30's 3-0, our semi-final was closer - but we always just about had the edge, beating a couple in their early 20's 3-1.

So we were in the final, and we would play the couple that beat us 3-0 in the group stages. Apparently the blonde with huge tits ploy worked just as well on everyone else, as they had won every match 3-0. The first two games went the same way, me unable to take my eyes off her, them winning 2-0.

As Kate was about to climb back onto my shoulders she said quietly into my ear "Look, if you stop staring at that blonde's tits and we win this match I'll give you a blowjob."

Spurred on by her promise I kept my focus and we won the next game, the crowd cheering as they finally saw someone win a game against this team. We also won the next game to take the match into the deciding game, as the other team argued Kate dropped off my shoulders.

"See, they're not that difficult to beat if you concentrate, one more game and we win! And you know what that means don't you!" She said with a smile, grabbing my cock to emphasise her point.

"I do indeed!" I replied with a smile.

Kate got back up onto my shoulders and the final game started, some simple pushing between the girls at first, then the blonde girl caught Kate with a large shove, feeling her falling backwards I just managed to take a step back to stop her falling and taking my blowjob with her! The other couple thought they had won, and were caught off balance when Kate's little shove sent them splashing towards the ground.

We had won! Kate slid off my shoulders and as I turned around to greet her she jumped up into my arms, her breasts were in my face and her bare pussy was dangerously close to my cock, but before any problems arose she quickly jumped off again, giving me a peck on the cheek and whispering "You get your prize later!"

"Congratulations!" The blonde woman said after coming over to us, "You're the first team ever to beat us and we've been doing this every time we've come here for the past few years. How did you get him to concentrate?"

"I just promised him a blowjob!" Kate replied with a smile.

"We find that doesn't normally work, as it's something he already gets." The blonde told her.

"Well he doesn't normally get one from me!" Kate told her with a grin, "He's my boyfriend's older sister's husband!"

"Ah!" The blonde replied a huge grin spreading across her face, "I always threaten my bloke, by saying if we lose I'll have a threesome with the winners."

My face lit up as I heard this. The blonde woman continued "As you're not a proper couple I'll give you my number and you can contact me if you want. The name's Julie by the way."

As we got out of the water Kate grabbed her phone and took down Julie's number, before she gave us both a kiss on the cheek and left with her partner.

"Congratulations on winning!" Mary said, as she gave us a hug, crushing her naked body together with mine and Kate's.

"Yeah, congrats." My wife and her brother said, slightly less enthusiastically.

************************

We all spent the rest of the day sunbathing, before heading back to the villa in the evening, having spent a fun day on the nudist beach!

*************************

*************************

The tenth day passed uneventfully - I wasn't able to get any time alone either with Mary or Kate, although Kate had now taken to sunbathing topless around the pool, which didn't go down too well with my wife or her brother, but I was fine with!

That evening, as I was walking back to the lounge from the bathroom Kate got up from her seat and as she passed me said "Try and meet me outside tonight when everyone's gone to bed."

************************

That night I waited for my wife to fall asleep before quietly making my way to the door, shutting it slowly behind me to stop it from creaking. I turned and started to make my way towards the patio, when I felt a tap on my shoulder I almost jumped out of my skin. I spun around quickly to see Kate standing behind me smiling. We made our way outside and went to the far end of the pool area.

"We'll have to make this quick I'm afraid." She said as she slipped her dressing gown off, her naked body silhouetted in the moonlight, the slight chill on the breeze instantly hardening her nipples. I slid my boxers off and sat down on a sun lounger as Kate kneeled in front of me.

"I've been looking forward to claiming my prize!" I told her.

She just smiled at me as she slowly lowered her head, before engulfing my rock hard cock in her mouth, starting my ascent to Heaven. I moaned appreciatively as Kate enthusiastically sucked my cock, running her tongue up and down it, before gently sliding her lips up and down over the entire shaft. Her blowjob was wet and sloppy and it felt bloody amazing! I reached out and started fondling her breasts, rolling her hard nipples between my fingertips as she continued to effortlessly swallow my entire nine inches. It wasn't long before I was ready to cum, with a groan my cum gushed into Kate's mouth, splashing audibly against the back of her throat. She continued to suck me until I had finished cumming, then releasing my cock so she could clean the cum off it with her talented tongue.

"Perhaps you'd like to return the favour?" She asked.

I nodded and lay down on the sun bed as she climbed on top of me, before slowly lowering her pussy over my face. My tongue speared into her clean shaven slit, tasting her excitement as she groaned in pleasure, her juices already dripping onto my face and I'd barely started. It wasn't long before Kate came with a squeal of pleasure, her juices cascading down my tongue and over my face.

"Wow! That was amazing, thanks!" Kate said, catching her breath.

"My pleasure!" I replied with a smile.

"I think that's all we can get away with for today." She told me, to my disappointment, "But I'm considering Julie's offer, and if we accept then we'd need to practice first of course!"

My face lit up at the thought of a threesome with Julie & Kate - this holiday just kept getting better! Kate and I walked back to the villa together, entering silently, as I snuck into the bathroom to wash her juices from my face as Kate went back to her room.

*************************

*************************

The eleventh and twelfth days were both spent as a family, exploring the area around the villa, leaving early, taking picnics and returning late left no time or energy for any further liaisons with Kate. It had been a few days since I titfucked my mother-in-law and things seemed to be back to normal between us, which was probably just as well - it was difficult enough keeping two women let alone three! Also my mind was well and truly locked on the potential threesome with Kate & Julie!

*************************

*************************

On the thirteenth day I awoke to find my wife absent from the bed, I stumbled into the kitchen to get a glass of orange juice to help wake me, on returning to the bedroom I found a note from my wife that read: 'Gone to buy some wine with daddy, be back in a few hours. Mel x'

I wandered out to the pool area to find Mary sunbathing, topless as usual. As I approached I saw she had her eyes closed, seeing the half full glass of water next to her sun bed I smiled as I quietly approached and picked it up, very slowly I started tipping it, until a few drops of water fell out, landing on her right nipple causing it to instantly harden as her eyes snapped open.

"Good morning!" I said cheerily as her eyes shot me a glare.

"Bastard!" She yelled, before her frown quickly turned into a smile.

"Do you need any sun cream applying?" I asked.

"No thanks - I've already done it myself today." She replied.

"Oh, OK then. Do you fancy a drink or anything?" I asked.

"You know what I do fancy?"

"What?"

"Some fit young man fondling my breasts, don't suppose you know anyone like that do you?" Mary asked with a grin.

"And if I do?"

"I'd wonder why his hands weren't on my tits yet!"

My hands quickly descended to my mother-in-law's large breasts, first fondling her putty-like tit-flesh before rolling her nipples between my fingers.

"Mmmmmm, that feels good!" Mary moaned.

I then lowered my head to her chest and for the first time sucked my mother-in-law's nipples into my mouth, my tongue swirling around her hard nipple.

"Oh God, you've got me so wet Steve, please finger me!"

I lifted my head from her tits and moved down to the end of the sun bed, she lifted herself slightly allowing me to easily slip her bikini bottoms off, I could already see the moisture glistening on her pussy lips. I ran my finger up her slit, parting her lips to reveal more moisture within. My fingers easily slipped into her sodden pussy as I once again fingered Mary. She moaned in pleasure as my fingers slid easily in and out of her, getting evermore covered with her juices. Then I stopped and withdrew my fingers.

"What are you doing?" Mary asked, concerned about where her pleasure had gone!

Without answering I lowered my head between my mother-in-law's spread legs and slowly licked up the length of her slit.

"Oooooooooooh, that felt good." She purred.

Getting the response I was hoping for I wasted no time and speared my tongue into her pussy, tasting my mother-in-law's juices as I swirled my tongue around inside her. I alternated between having my tongue in her pussy and using it to attack her engorged clit. After about five minutes of this treatment Mary was moaning loudly and ready to cum as she pushed the back of my head against her, attempting to force my tongue further into her convulsing pussy. She came with a loud groan as her juices gushed out onto my tongue, just as Kate's had done a few days ago. After she released me I sat on the end of the bed, watching as she recovered from her orgasm, her huge breasts heaving as she panted to regain her breath.

"Wow, that was fantastic, thanks!" Mary said, still panting to regain her breath.

"You're welcome!"

"Now how would you like me to reward you? Would you like to tit-fuck me again? Or would you prefer a blowjob?" She asked.

"I've got a better idea!" I replied, as I kneeled between her legs, leaning forward so the tip of my cock was grazing against her wide, wet opening.

"No, we can't, we shouldn't..." She pleaded without much effort, her legs remaining wide open.

With a single thrust my cock slid easily into my mother-in-law's wet pussy, penetrating her deeply.

"Oh fuck yes!" She screamed as my cock filled her, "I've dreamt of you doing that to me, your huge cock filling me completely, I've never felt so stuffed in my life!"

I started to slowly slide my cock in and out of Mary's pussy as she moaned and writhed in pleasure under me, despite how wet she was she still felt tight, her pussy fit my cock like a slippery glove. I started to pick up the tempo and became mesmerized by the tremors quivering through her huge breasts each time I ploughed into her. I continued to fuck her as I grabbed her breasts, fondling them as they quivered and jiggled on her chest. After 20 minutes or so of my cock sliding in and out of Mary's pussy I was on the verge of cumming, my strokes had slowed again and it felt like just one more stroke would tip me over.

"Gonna cum!" I told Mary, although she was too busy moaning with pleasure to take any notice.

I thrust into her one more time, before with a loud groan of pleasure I began shooting what seemed to be bucket loads of cum deep into my mother-in-law's pussy. She screamed in pleasure with orgasm as the first load flew into her, her pussy tightening its grip on my unloading cock, desperate to not let it go until it had finished filling her.

"Oh fuck, it feels so good to have your cum pumped inside of me Steve!" She moaned.

After the last spurt of cum had finished flooding my mother-in-law's womb with my sperm I pulled out of her, and wondering how much further I could push this I got up off the sun bed, walked round and presented my cock, covered in my cum and her juices to Mary. To my surprise she sucked it straight into her mouth, bathing it in her cool saliva and using her tongue to wash the sexual mixture off it. After she had cleaned it, she allowed it to drop flaccid from her mouth.

"That was fantastic, thank you." She told me, "I haven't been fucked like that for who knows how many years!"

"My pleasure." I replied, "Maybe we could do it again sometime?"

"We'll see!" She said with a grin that I took to mean yes.

I put my shorts back on and walked towards the villa, leaving Mary to sort herself out. As I got to the patio area I saw Kate just inside the patio door, I kept walking with trepidation, wondering if she'd seen anything.

She greeted me with a smile, but quickly followed that with "Have a nice time with your mother-in-law did you?"

"Why, what did you see?" I asked her.

"Not a lot really - just you eating your mother-in-law's pussy until she came, then you fucking her, shooting your cum in her and then having her clean your filthy cock." Kate told me bluntly.

Going for broke I asked: "Not jealous are you?"

"Nope." She replied, "Not jealous, just very horny!" She said showing me her glistening fingers, which until recently had obviously been thrusting in her wet pussy.

I moved my hand up her skirt, sliding her panties aside and slipped my fingers into Kate's sopping pussy.

"Have you just decided to fuck anything female whilst on holiday?" She asked jokingly.

"No - I've not fucked you." I replied, withdrawing my fingers from her slit.

Kate grabbed my wrist, pulling my hand up to her mouth before sucking my fingers that were coated in her juices into her mouth and licking them clean. "You've not fucked me - YET!" She said as she turned and sashayed away.

************************

The rest of the day went pretty quickly, as barring a few dips in the pool all we did was pack for the trip home. I didn't see much of Kate or Mary as I was far too busy helping my wife trying to stuff everything she had bought over the past two weeks into our suitcases.

************************

************************

The fourteenth and final day of the holiday seemed to fly by as well, with everyone packed the day before we all took it easy, lounging by the pool for a few hours until we had to leave for the airport in mid-afternoon.

After lunch everyone except me headed back out to the pool, whilst I drew the short straw and had to wash up. I had just about finished when I felt a hand on my ass, I turned around to see Kate standing behind me in her bikini.

"Would Sir care to accompany me to the bathroom?" She asked.

milfocker
milfocker
478 Followers
12