Family Home Stay Ch. 04

Story Info
Jim and Rupert get together.
771 words
4.39
102k
10

Part 4 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minyard
minyard
281 Followers

Jim had been friends with Rupert for maybe six or seven years, since they were in junior high school together. They had shared many things together, had practically grown up together. Had double dated a little in high school, had told each other basically everything about their lives. They had first started jacking off together when high school was almost finished, and Rupert was the first to suck cock.

He sucked Jim's cock for the first time when both had turned eighteen. Soon Jim had returned the favor, and they had been good suck buddies ever since. Jim wasn't sure how he felt about this, and he had never sucked anyone else. He thought it might have something to do with his difficulty in getting and keeping girlfriends, but he liked doing it and wasn't willing to give it up.

On their next suck session, Jim decided he'd tell Rupert about his adventures with his mother. It had been so hot he couldn't hold it inside. As they stroked each other to hardness, Jim relaxed, feeling the practiced hand of his friend stroking his hard cock.

"It feels good," he said. "But you'll never guess who I did it with this week."

"Not your girlfriend?"

"Of course not. You know her, I could never get past first base with her. This is someone really special."

"Not a guy?"

"No, no. You're the only guy I do."

"Well, you haven't told me about anyone else. So, someone completely new?"

"Yes and no. I would never have guessed either, but it's my Mom."

"Your Mom? Really? Well, she is kind of sexy and all, but . . ."

"Yeah, I know. It's really kinky. But it was really wild too. She's a great lay."

"Wow, that must have really been something."

"Uh huh. And guess what else? She wants you to come over next weekend."

"Me? You mean maybe I can do your mother too?"

"Don't know exactly, but hey, it's worth a shot. What d'ya say?"

"Well, of course I'm game for it. Wow, I just can't get over it. Your Mom."

Rupert was clearly excited by the prospect, and he gripped Jim's cock a little tighter, jacking him off forcefully and licking his lips. He looked down at the swollen glans in his hand and licked it, bringing a groan from Jim's lips. Lowering his head, he swiped his tongue across the sensitive surface and jabbed it into the slit in the head. Jim leaned back and let his friend take over the action.

With little nibbling kisses, Rupert worked his way down the shaft of Jim's hard cock. He felt it ripple in his hand and stroked it slowly. He took the head into his mouth and hollowed his cheeks with his sucking effort. Jim groaned in appreciation and curled his fingers in Rupert's curly hair, drawing him onto his pulsing prick.

Gradually Rupert took all of Jim's cock into his mouth, sucking it slowly into the depths of his oral cavity until he had the whole thing buried in him, poking past his tight throat muscle. He began fucking himself up and down on the lusty pole jabbing into his mouth. Jim responded by bucking his hips upward to meet the down thrusts of his friend's hot mouth on his aching cock. He could feel the cum bubbling up out of his balls.

As he started to cum, Rupert withdrew partially, and Jim's cum spilled onto his chin and cheeks. He put his hand back on his friend's cock and vibrated it up and down rapidly, causing a torrent of white hot liquid to spew out in a furious shower. He smiled as Jim closed his eyes and his frame shook with the intensity of his orgasm. Little droplets were flying everywhere and Jim's cock was red with the effort of expelling his gooey cum.

Rupert held on, letting Jim set the pace as he fucked his dick into Rupert's hand, teasing out every last drop of pearly fluid. Rupert flicked his tongue across the tip of Jim's dick and slurped the last bit into his mouth.

"You came good that time."

"Yeah, you made me hot."

"Um-hmm. And I'm getting hot just thinking about getting into your Mom's hot pants. Damn, what a great story. I can't wait to get some of that action myself."

"Umm, yes, I love Mom's sweet pussy."

"Did you eat it?"

"No, not yet. She says that's next to come."

"Oh, I can't wait to cum in her pussy, or eat her till she cums."

"Or both."

"Yes, both would be better."

minyard
minyard
281 Followers