Family Home Stay Ch. 06

Story Info
Mariko returns from Tokyo.
3.4k words
4.57
77.8k
5

Part 6 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minyard
minyard
282 Followers

Mariko Nakamura was scheduled to arrive on American Airlines flight 554 from Japan at four thirty-five. Jim and Julia met her there, hustled her out of the crowded airport, and whisked her back to their house. She was breathless and tired from the long flight. Over twelve hours, she had said. It would be the next morning in Japan, because she had left just before four p.m. from Narita airport in Tokyo.

She sat on the sofa with her knees together, and sipped on her tea. She called it "kocha" and said that while she preferred green tea, which she called "ocha," this was good, or "oishii." Jim and Julia tried to talk to her, but it was evident sometimes she didn't understand, because she just nodded her head and smiled.

Jim thought she looked cute. She had on a skirt that was halfway up her thighs, and a white button-up blouse. Her hair was black and hung over her forehead in bangs, the sides falling loosely to her shoulders. Her eyebrows were thin and her eyes curved in an intoxicating way. Her voice was soft and high pitched. Jim thought it sounded sexy the way she pronounced her words and dipped her head before she spoke.

They showed her to Jan's room, and Jim gave her a quick tour of the house. He went back to sit with his mother while she unpacked and relaxed. He imagined the jet lag of traveling for over twelve hours and ending up in a place where the time was twelve hours different. He wondered if the cultures were opposites as well. One thing was sure, she was attractive. That much seemed to be universal.

Mariko took a shower, changed clothes, and joined them for dinner, which she said would be breakfast time in Japan. The menu was fascinating to her, and she spent a lot of time looking at it, reading each selection carefully, tracing along the type with a long slender finger.

Finally Julia helped her pick out something, and they chatted while they waited for the order to arrive. Mariko was a little hesitant, but Jim thought her English was pretty good, especially since he didn't know a word of Japanese.

"So, you're studying nursing?" he said.

"Yes, later. Now just English. My English very bad."

"No, no, no. I think it's very good."

She smiled, and covered her mouth with her hand. Her eyelids fluttered closed and her head dipped down. Jim puzzled over the meaning of her gestures.

"Tomorrow we'll show you the way to the school. It's quite easy," Julia said.

"Oh, thank you very much. You are very kind," Mariko said.

"And I'll give you a quick tour around town."

"Thank you very much also."

They finished their meal and went back home. It would take Mariko a couple of days to adjust to the different time schedule, and longer to adjust to life in America. Jim thought it would be an interesting adventure for her, and his interest in her was piqued as well. The more she talked, the more he liked to look at her, the way she smiled, the delicate movements of her hands, the way she held her legs, and her slim body with the small, high breasts.

The next day she went to her school for an introduction and a day of getting acquainted with the instructors, watching videos, and generally just getting used to being in America. They realized she still had jet lag, so the day was short.

When she returned home, Jim was lounging around outside, drinking a pop and listening to CDs. She smiled and shaded her eyes with her hand. Jim noticed the way her breasts rode up high on her chest with the motion, and he eyed her short skirt and the trim tan legs underneath. She went inside to change and rest and Jim followed. He flipped on the TV and coasted through a few channels. Just as he was about to turn it off, Mariko walked back in.

"Feeling rested?" he asked.

"I'm fine, thank you," she said. "American TV very interesting, but they speak very fast."

"Yeah, I guess. Here, you wanna see what's on?" He handed her the remote.

She looked at the controls for a minute and then back at the flickering images on the screen. She touched the channel changing button once and watched a commercial about shampoo. She advanced it once more and listened to a PBS special about polar bears. Her expression was puzzled.

"It's not so interesting, I think," Jim said.

"I can't understand what they say. Before I could see it was shampoo, but now some kind of animal in north. Big bear?"

"Yeah, polar bears. Around the north pole I guess."

"Polar?"

"Uh-huh. You know, the two poles, north and south?" He made a motion with his hands to indicate the two points on an imaginary ball.

"Oh, I see," she said. "Kita and minami."

"Sure, if you say so. Hey, how about going out for a drive around town. You up for it?"

"Up? Going uptown?"

"Um, I mean, are you interested in seeing some of our lovely town?"

"Oh yes, of course. Now, you mean?"

"No time like the present."

Jim jangled the car keys in his hand and led Mariko out the front door. She followed behind him, taking short steps to keep up with him. He opened the door for her and she was very surprised and thanked him three times. When she fastened the seat belt, Jim looked at the valley it made between her small breasts, and at the way her short skirt had ridden up her thighs as she sat. Her hair was long and black and she tossed her head to settle it around her shoulders.

They rode around and Jim pointed out some of the sights, but there weren't that many. She liked the ocean and so they went to a spot overlooking the beach. He parked the car in a shady spot and they got out to take an oceanside stroll. They took off their shoes and socks to walk on the sand, and Jim took her hand to guide her. It felt cool and smooth in his, and it made his heart beat a little faster just holding her hand.

He steered them to a place where some trees lined the path, and they sat side by side. Mariko clenched her knees to her, and Jim saw the under part of her thighs. He thought he caught a glimpse of white panties underneath. His dick stirred in anticipation.

It was pleasant just sitting together and chatting, comparing the things they took for granted in their cultures, but which were very different in the other country. He had to stop and explain some things, and to repeat what he had said a few times. She often took a long time to answer, and he thought she was probably translating in her mind. He had to do the same thing when he was first learning Spanish, but he grew up hearing a lot of it, and it wasn't that different from English. But Japanese seemed a lot different, even from the little he had heard.

What wasn't different was the attraction he felt for her. The more he looked at her, the more beautiful he thought she was. Her sleek black hair, high forehead and cheekbones, the delicate rose color tinging her cheeks, her provocative curved eyes set close to the front of her face, her full shiny lips and narrow chin atop a long thin neck. And her body was slim, with high small breasts, a thin waist, delicately rounded hips and gorgeous legs. He longed to reach out and touch her, to feel the satiny texture of her creamy golden skin. His dick began to rise as he fantasized about fucking her.

"What is it?" she asked.

"Huh? What did I say?"

"Nothing. You were just staring."

"Oh. At what? At you? I'm sorry, but I was just thinking how pretty you are."

She blushed and hid her face behind her hand. He could hear her giggling a little, and her eyes flashed at him, but she didn't say anything. He put his arm around her shoulders and squeezed gently. She sighed a little and pressed closer to him. It felt different walking back. He was holding her hand again, but somehow they had grown closer, had developed a sort of bond. He hoped it was a mutual bond of desire. It certainly was on his part.

When they got back home, Jim's mother had fixed a light dinner. After the meal Mariko went up to relax and mother and son moved closer on the couch.

"So, what do you think of our little Japanese doll?" Julia asked.

"She's great. Really cute, and sexy too."

"I thought that might be going through your mind. My sexy horny son. Can't wait to get into some Asian pants, huh?"

"Well, yeah, the thought had crossed my mind."

"And mine too. I think she's a hot little number. I had no idea she'd be so cute. I could just eat her up."

"Like I eat you?"

"Uh-huh. She's got you all hot and bothered, hasn't she? I bet you'd love to pork her little pussy, wouldn't' you?"

"Of course. You're making me hot talking like this Mom."

"That's the idea."

She reached over and felt her son's cock through his jeans. She rubbed its length and felt it pulse to her touch. He spread his legs to give her better access and she unzipped him and slipped a finger inside to rub closer to the flesh. She could feel a wet spot near the tip where he had already emitted some pre-cum.

"Hot as a firecracker," she whispered.

Jim thought he heard another sound in the room and turned to see Mariko standing in the corner. He hastily zipped himself up. He was pretty sure she hadn't been able to see anything from behind the couch, and he didn't think she'd overheard much. But he couldn't be sure.

"Whatcha doin' Mariko?" he asked, as casually as he could.

"I just came down to say goodnight. I tired. Not used to time here yet."

"Sure honey," Julia said. "Come on over and let us give you a goodnight hug."

Mariko meekly trotted over to stand in front of the couch. She was wearing a long robe thing with big, billowy sleeves. It was tied at the waist with a cloth sash.

"That's a lovely outfit, Mariko," Julia said. "What's it called? A kimono?"

"No, not kimono. Yukata. Made from cotton. Just one piece. See?" She twirled around for their inspection.

"And do you sleep in it?"

"No, it's too big for sleeping?"

"So you sleep in what's underneath it?"

"Yes. Just shirt. And, um, panties."

"Sounds delightful. Could we see those too?"

Mariko covered her mouth with her hand again, and Jim thought it meant embarrassment, but he couldn't figure out why covering an open mouth would cover up embarrassment.

"Just kidding, honey. You don't have to if you don't want to. But we both think you're really cute, and if you want to, we'd certainly like to see your Japanese undies."

She stood there for a few moments, unsure of what to do or what to say. Then she looked into Julia's eyes and into Jim's. She shook her head, and her hair billowed in a dark wave across her shoulders and behind her. Taking the ends of the cloth tie in her hands, she slowly undid the knot and let the yukata fall open.

Jim and Julia were both mesmerized by the sight of the lovely little Asian body before them. Her body was slender and her flesh creamy smooth. She had small breasts encased in a yellow padded bra that made them stand upright, Her waist was slim and sensuous, and her hips flared seductively as she pointed her knees slightly inward. Her thighs were gorgeous, and her panties made an appealing vee that set Jim's mouth watering.

"Why darling, you're beautiful," Julia said. "Come on over here and let us get a closer look."

Mariko stepped shyly forward, letting her yukata fall loosely at her sides. "Do you really think I'm pretty?" she asked, her head lowered.

"Of course, You look fantastic," Jim said.

"Turn around for us, and drop that thing on the floor," Julia said.

Mariko followed the directions, and Jim and Julia had a view of her lovely ass covered only by her thin panties. She bent over to pick up the robe and Jim took in a gasp of breath at the sight of her luscious buns and thighs. His dick was dancing in his pants. Julia reached over and unzipped him, reaching in to stroke his erection. He helped her to slide his pants down to his knees, where they silently dropped to his ankles.

When Mariko turned back around with the robe in her hands, Julia was rubbing Jim's cock through his briefs. She carefully placed her neatly folded yukata on the seat of a chair and watched as Julia reached inside Jim's pants and started stroking his dick up and down. She eased the thin cotton down, exposing Jim's burgeoning hard-on.

"Looks good, doesn't it honey?" Julia said.

"Yes, very good," Mariko said quietly.

"Tastes good, too," Julia said and put her lips over her son's cockhead.

Jim took in a deep breath of air as his mother started sucking his cock. He watched Mariko to see what her reaction would be. She was licking her lips and staring at the action. She rubbed her thighs together and one hand stole inside her bra to pinch her breast. She edged a step closer. Jim twined his fingers into his mother's hair as she lathered his cock with hot kisses and tongue action.

Julia shifted her gaze to Mariko. She looked directly into the Japanese woman's eyes as she sucked lovingly on her son's bulging cock.

"Here, come on over and get a taste," she said, releasing the cock from her mouth. "It's really sweet."

Tentatively, Mariko knelt down on the carpeted floor, placing her knees together. She moved her face closer to Julia's, and the older woman turned just enough to kiss her. Mariko held still while Julia probed her mouth with her hot squirming tongue, shooting it deep into the younger woman's oral cavity. Mariko was moaning and sighing now and her chest was heaving, sending her little breasts up and down in her cute yellow bra.

Julia reached behind her and unsnapped the fastener, stripping the bra from her shoulders as she pulled away. Mariko's breasts were small, but firm and upright, with dark strawberry colored nipples, which were already standing attention. Julia wasted no time in touching them, squeezing them gently in her fingers. She leaned toward the young woman and sucked a tit into her mouth, slurping hungrily at the tender flesh and licking greedily at her lust engorged nipple.

Mariko leaned into the titty kiss and put her hands behind Julia's head, feeding her tit deep into Julia's mouth. Jim was going crazy with desire and reached over to get a grip on her other breast. She squirmed at his touch, and he eased up a little, thinking he'd probably grabbed her too hard. He kneaded her soft flesh gently and watched his mother sucking on her other tit. He was going out of his mind with the crazy wild feelings.

He struggled to get close enough to worm her other breast into his mouth, but he could just barely reach her. He put his arms around her waist and tugged her closer so he could get his mouth full. She took a couple of steps in his direction, with Julia remaining locked onto her left tit as Jim got her close enough to engulf her right one.

Mother and son shared in the ravishing of their Japanese houseguest's soft succulent tits, licking and sucking until Mariko was groaning with passion, and her knees were trembling so much that Jim thought she might have an orgasm just from getting her breasts sucked. He was slowly stroking his cock as he sucked and waiting for the opportunity to fuck this hot Asian bombshell.

Julia first lowered Mariko down onto the couch and spread her legs, snaking her hand up between the lovely young girl's legs. She massaged the outside of her pussy, rubbing gently to lubricate it, then slipped a finger inside. Mariko moaned with pleasure and closed her eyes to slits as she arched her back.

Jim followed his mother's gaze and moved around to stand by Mariko's head. He pumped his dick and lowered it toward the full lips just below him. Julia replace her fingers with her mouth and started licking at Mariko's clit and stabbing her tongue up inside her cunt as Jim pressed his pulsating cock to her lips. She opened her eyes as it touched her cheek and then took him into her mouth.

Now she had both ends full, Julia lustfully eating at her pussy, lapping up her love juices, and Jim pushing his man hard cock deeper and deeper into her mouth. She squirmed at the double assault and let them both control her completely. Julia sucked her pussy expertly and Jim was just on the brink of cumming in her mouth. It was a delirious moment for mother and son as they both fucked their hot little Asian houseguest.

Before they had shared a male lover, and now a female. The erotic atmosphere was so super charged that as Jim watched his mother happily slurping pussy and felt Mariko's lips pulling on his hard cock meat, he felt the unmistakable feeling begin deep in his balls. He put his hands behind Mariko's head, running his fingers through her soft silky hair and fucked relentlessly into her hot willing mouth.

He stabbed all the way into her and felt his dick enter her throat. She gasped a little as he invaded her tight sphincter, but kept from choking. Tears welled up at the corner of her eyes, and she struggled to keep up with his demands, rolling him back out of her throat and wrapping her fingers around the base of his cock, jacking him off into her mouth.

Her lips were like wildfire and Jim's loins were burning for release. He cried out as the first blast of his orgasm roared into her wildly sucking mouth. She made a gurgling sound, but kept her lips locked tight around his pumping dick. He shot into her mouth, holding onto her hair and pulling her onto him as his animal instincts guided his fucking motions. She sucked down all his creamy cum and let him set the pace.

Mariko was sobbing around Jim's cock as she swallowed his cum, and her hips started thrashing as her own orgasm followed closely on his. Julia increased her efforts and greedily ate up all the juices that started flowing freely from her pussy, fingering herself to a climax just on the heels of the beautiful Asian she was glued to with her mouth.

Soon they were all breathing heavily and laying together half on the floor and half on the couch. Jim tenderly touched Mariko's breasts, while Julia massaged her still wet pussy.

"You were really hot," Jim said. "You really sucked my cock good."

"And you've got a delicious pussy," Julia added. "I loved eating you. Oh, you're such a cute little thing. I could just eat you up night and day."

"Thank you very much," Mariko said.

"Thank you for eating my pussy, you should say," Jim said.

"Yes," she said. "Thank you for eating pussy. And thank you for cumming in mouth. Taste good."

"That's something you won't learn in regular English class," he said.

"We have got the hottest houseguest in history," Julia said, smiling at her son. "And she's going to be our little sex toy, aren't you darling?"

"Of course, yes, I do what you say. I like the sex."

"Well, you certainly came to the right house, honey, because we're hot for it here. You'll get lots of action here. And I bet you can teach us a Japanese trick or two."

"Maybe," Mariko said, smiling shyly.

"It's giving me another hard-on just thinking about it. Um, all the things we can do with her. I can't wait to share her," Jim said.

"You're thinking of Rupert, aren't you?"

"Yes," he said, but he had another idea in the back of his mind also, one he wasn't quite ready to share, even with his mother.

minyard
minyard
282 Followers