Family is Not Blood Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a time she relaxed. During this, I was flicking her clit and her moaning started up again. Then she started slowly rocking back and forth on my cock. Her strokes just kept getting longer and longer, and finally she told me to start fucking her. There is nothing like fucking an ass, a tight ass. If you reach around, you get to fondle their tits, or dive your hand into their cunt.

Cathy was starting to really enjoy my pumping my cock in her ass, and she was telling me so. The build up started and we both were breathing hard. All the while I was telling her how wonderful her ass was, how tight she was and great she made me feel. Then she started telling me "It feels so good to be fucked in the ass, don't let this end. AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH." She started coming. Again that put me over the edge as I unloaded into her. We collapsed into each other's arms while I pulled a sheet and blanket over us. I whispered into her ear that it was her turn now. She whispered back that we had the same fantasy. Then we fell asleep in each other's arms, spooning in our nakedness. The first time together in bed, in love, in such a long time.

I woke up to smelling coffee brewing and somebody telling me that I had to get going. Blinking, I could not focus on anything. There was something covering my eyes, I could not see. Then I realized, I could not move my hands, or my legs. All I heard was some giggling and something soft being brushed across my face. "What the? HUH?" Then I could not talk.

There was a nipple in my mouth and a quiet moan coming from above me. All I heard was "ohhhh yesssss, keep doing that, that feeeeellllsss ssssooooo gooooood. You're a filthy bastard for teasing me so much last night. I just felt that I needed to repay you, and I will repay you good. This hot little bitch has been dreaming of doing this to you for a long time, and now its payback mister."

She started moving down my body with her mouth. Then she started caressing my inner thighs, and I jumped to attention. "By the way, your safe word is Canada, but I don't expect you to ever use it, because I'm going to make worth your while to never have to." Then she took a soapy towel and washed me from last night, and another damp one to remove the rest of the soap. Teasing my cock with fingers, stroking me lightly, she swallowed my head with her mouth and I was in heaven.

At least one time in all of our lives, we all should be in this situation with somebody we love and trust. I was getting mine. Oh yes was I ever getting mine. I started feeling her mouth on my belly, then moving to my nipples. There was a playful bite, and I jumped. She laughed and sucked down hard on one of them, and I yelped. Moving along, I felt her mouth cover mine, and suck my tongue out of me. I've never been helpless like this before, and it added to my excitement.

She kept rotating from between my knees to my mouth, and back again. I was starting to get frustrated and tried to pump her mouth when she was sucking me. That's when I heard "Payback's a bitch mister, payback's a hot bitch for you" and she laughed. I guess I deserved it, but I knew that when I was going to cum, it was going to be explosive.

She pulled away from me, and then came back, nesting between my legs. She started to play with my rosebud. A little lubrication and a gently sucking on my cock. Then she reached up and took off my blind fold. Kneeling between my legs, she was holding the vibrator that I had bought. We never had one, or used one before. Since we never talked about being lovers, this was going to be brand new for us. I did not get to surprise her with it, but she did with me.

I immediately knew that there were a couple of things she could do with it. Remembering that I took her virgin ass last night, I was worried that this big hulking thing was going into me. "What do you think I should do with this LITTLE thing I found in your nightstand? Have you used this before? Was it a girl, or was it you? You know, you are in no position to lie to me, are you? Well lover, tell me quick."

"I I I've never used it, except to turn it on and to find out how it would make my cock feel. I got it because I wanted to try new things with you. I thought that it may come in handy whenever we became lovers again."

She looked in my eyes and brought it up to my face, then turned it on. I did not know what was going to happen, but this was more exciting than I ever imagined it could be. She saw my excitement, and my discomfort, and smiled. Then she traced the point around my cheeks, then across my lips. That is when she said, "This is not for you lover, this is for me." She moved it to her lips, to her neck, then each tit. She spent lots of time on each one, moaning, and showing me and moaning. She was really enjoying it, giving me a show and my watching my helplessness. Damn was she good.

Finally, she traced it across her belly, around her hips, then plunged it to her clit. She rocketed into an organism in an instant. If she would have touched me, I would have cum immediately. When she started recovering, she sighed. "So this is what you wanted to happen with your toy? Did you want to get me off with it? It is a nice toy for us, isn't it? I like you, I think I'll keep you around like this for a while. Tird up with no lace to go." And she laughed.

Then she leaned over and took my cock in her right hand, and took the vibrator with her left. Then she touched my rosebud with it. I immediately erupted over her face, hand, chest and me. She kissed me while she untied me. That is when I realized that my older silk ties were repurposed. This was a permanent repurpose, a great repurpose. "Let's get cleaned up before breakfast. I want to wash you all over. And there are some special spots I need to have some someone special clean for me. Then we need to go pick up Franciszka and get back to my apartment to get ready for Christmas dinner at Dad's place." The rest of Christmas was warm and wonderful.

12