Family Issues Ch. 01

Story Info
A futa girl forces an innocent young man to share her bed.
12.9k words
4.58
404.2k
630

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story contains futa on male action. It has a semi non-con or at least a hot dickgirl domination theme, cause that's my kink. There is also a nice love story (In my humble opinion) that is brewing, because that's my kink too.

Why here and not in SF or Non-Con? I think my story will feel comfortable here amongst ruwild, sugarandsalt, Xtina, skywriter62, whiskyisgood and the other wonderful writers on this site which I love reading.

If this is not your cup of tea, simply skip it, plenty of other good stories around. If you do decide to risk it and you like it, please be kind and leave a note or just vote.

Last note, I need to thank my proof reader, Nathan Oxford. You totally rock.

Family Issues -- chapter 1

Diana found her future husband on a humid July afternoon. She was looking for him for years. At least that's what she told everyone including herself. She opened several profiles in several dating sites and had been to several "Finding Mr. Right," seminars. More as a novelty. It's not like Diana had any problem picking up guys. However, sometimes what you search for far and wide, can turn out just under your nose. It was a chance meeting inside the elevator which sealed the deal for her. Her future husband, ironically, lived a couple of floors downstairs.

On the same day that Diana met her future husband, Helen, her big sister, left her office in order to closely monitor the construction of her newest acquisition. A four-story building in the newly developed real-estate hot spot. The city was changing. The old run-down crime infested neighborhoods were dying. Rich people started moving in, buying real-estate opportunities and pushing the old poor tenants out. Helen, even though she was formerly one of these poor tenants, wasn't about to let the party go by her without getting some punch.

"Yo, Cyclop, show us them big titties." The lewd call echoed from the scaffolds and bounced off the soon to be demolished high rises.

"For fuck sake," Helen said. "Is he drunk again?"

Bob, the construction manager, took off his yellow helmet, scratched his balding top, blew air and inflated his cheeks.

"He is drunk," Helen said.

"I'm too embarrassed right now to invent any decent excuse, Boss," Bob put his helmet back on. "I really thought I sorted him out."

"That's what you said the last time," Helen said.

"That's what makes it so embarrassing."

"Princess, I wanna lick that peach of yours," the lewd caller had a heavy Russian accent. He leaned down from the scaffold and kissed the air a couple of times in Helen's direction.

"Shut the fuck up, Ivan," Helen shouted.

"Yo, Cyclop."

"Quiet, Ivan!"

"I've got some quiet for you right here," Ivan grabbed his crotch and wiggled it.

"That's it, I'm giving him the boot, Boss," Bob said. "I don't need that shit."

"Don't!" Helen said.

"What?"

"Just make sure that he never goes on a scaffold drunk again."

"I've warned him twice already, Boss. The son of a bitch ain't worth the trouble."

Helen wiped sweat and construction dust from her forehead. "He's also got two little girls and he's the sole provider."

"How do you know?"

"I know the family. They live two blocks down from where I grew up," she said.

"No shit, Boss? You're from the projects?"

"East side rules," Helen smiled, "well, what's left of it anyways. I've heard they are going to demolish another two blocks south of the river."

"Yeah, sins of the past. You gotta love progress, Boss."

Helen shrugged.

"So, you grew up on the projects? I was always under the impression that you were an uptown... You know."

Helen woofed and smiled. "An uptown bitch? I grew up on West Englewood."

"Tough neighborhood, and I meant no disrespect. I mean, who would have thought that you were one of us. Must have been hard on a girl like you... I mean... A futanari... I mean... You know what I mean."

Helen nodded. "I had to break a few heads every now and then."

"Cool. So, about Ivan."

"Make sure he cleans up. Fine him if you feel like it, but don't fire him. He's not a bad person when he's sober."

"You're the boss, Boss."

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

An hour later Helen was trying to relax in her apartment. It was a high summer sticky afternoon. The air was on an Italian strike. It did show up to work but it didn't do anything productive.

Three white doves on the balcony murmured softly, singing sweet promises to a grey female that scanned them with indifferent aloofness. Helen was halfheartedly skimming the Daily's financial section, arguing with herself whether she should take a hot bath or go for a jog first. Discipline vs. self-indulgence.

The male doves started a masculine pecking rumble, in a desperate attempt to impress the female when Diana burst into their apartment and slammed the door behind her. She leaned her back on the door and sank down to the floor. Her tiny chest heaved up and down as if she had just finished a marathon.

After a full minute passed in which Helen didn't lift her head from the paper, Diana became cross. "Aren't you going to ask, Helen?"

"Ask why are you acting like a B-movie melodrama actor? No. Don't care enough to."

"Fuck you, bitch. I'm in love. That's what happened."

"Kay."

"Aren't you a bit curious?"

Helen lifted her head. "Do you want the long answer or the short?"

"The short," Diana said.

"No."

"Okay, the long."

"Nooooooooooooooooooo."

"I'm burning up in here and you just don't give a fuck, do you?"

"Do you want the long answer or the short?" Helen returned to the daily. Her little sister was born with a fondness to drama and a zeal for life. She used to come down to dinner in their old house, announcing that she's falling apart and about to starve to death. Diana then would go ahead and attack the meal with the vigor and the manners of a famished lion. Their mother had to restrain her with sanctions, to make her slow down.

"His name is Kevin, and he lives on the third floor."

"Kevin O'Brien?"

Diana's eyes turned into slits. "How the fuck do you know his family name? You've met him?"

"Not in person. Third floor apartment. He's one of my new tenants."

"I know," Diana said. "Funny shit or what?"

"Hilarious," Helen said dryly.

"And I'm gonna marry him."

"Of course."

"He is perfect. So beautiful. Breathtakingly beautiful. He's got purple eyes, and I don't mean dark blue. Purple like... like..."

Helen snorted. "Like Barney the Dinosaur."

"Yeah, laugh. Wait till you see him, Helen. Blonde with spikes, like a backstreet boy. Yummy. Perfect tan. Huge eyes, deep purple. It's the most beautiful thing you've seen in your life. So weird, so beautiful. Tight body. Baby ass. Like it could fit inside my palm. Like a perfect tiny peach. Like a perfect bun for my sausage."

"Like gross."

"You know what you are right now, Sis?"

Helen yawned. "Tired?"

"You're mom. You're being mom."

She'll take a bath, a hot bubbly bath to wash away all the dirt from the construction site and Diana's bullshit from her mind.

"Remember that time in Macy's when I wanted that white unicorn, and mom wouldn't let me have it because she already bought me firecrackers? I cried for hours. I'm having a déjà vu. You make me feel right now just like I felt back then."

"He's not some stuffed imaginary horse with a horn," Helen neatly folded the Daily, and took off her reading glasses. "He lives downstairs."

"So?"

"You need a GPS to find the elevator?"

"I can't just knock on his door," Diana rolled her eyes.

"Try the doorbell."

"What?"

"It's that small button near the door. You press it. It goes gling-glong, and someone on the other side answers. Easy peasy."

"What am I going to say?"

"Say, Hi, I'm Diana. You're the white unicorn my cheap Mom didn't want to buy me when I was ten. Let's do the dirty."

"Idiot."

"Don't say that. He might be offended."

"Funny as fuck."

"Since when you have issues asking boys out?" Helen needed a bath. No, jogging, and only then a bath. But it's going to be one hell of a long bath. "Look. Just knock. Say you think he's cute. Ask him if he wants to catch a movie. Maybe a nice restaurant."

"He's not into futas."

"How can you tell?"

Diana picked herself off the floor and took off her sweaty T-shirt. She almost ditched it on the floor, but then saw Helen's eyes turn to slits. They promised quick death to slobs who thought dirty laundry finds its way to the laundry basket with the help of magical imps. "I've searched him on Facebook. Guess what, Sarah is on his friends' list." Diana had trouble containing her enthusiasm.

"So, I called Sarah. It turns out Kevin's a free-diving and a scuba diving instructor at the marina. He works for the Siam school. Well, she got her second diving star last week with him as the instructor. Tried to hit on him. He gave her the speech."

"The speech?"

"The, 'I'm flattered and all, but I don't roll that way,' speech. You know. The speech. Well, of course you don't, because you've never asked a guy out, so you've never got rejected for being a futa."

"Hey."

"Well, you haven't," Diana went for what she thought was her aloof face. "Otherwise you wouldn't give retarded condescending advice like, 'find the elevator and tell him you think he's cute.' As if you've ever had the balls to do something so bold yourself."

"Bold, my ass."

"Yeah, then why don't you knock on Kevin's door and show me how it's done?"

"Sugar, my life is men free, and they're perfect the way they are."

Diana's rabbit like tiny nose twitched. "How can you tell?"

"What?"

"How can you tell that your life is perfect if you have never had anything else to compare them to?"

"I compare them to yours," Helen said.

"Interesting." Diana's closed one eye and scanned her sister from head to toe. "You've compared my rhythm to cuddling every night with a chapter of Game of Thrones, and you came to the awesome conclusion that your life is just perfect?"

"Beats returning every night at four AM, stoned or drunk."

"And you've never wondered if conquering a real warm male body might be better than wanking to Jon Snow?"

Helen blushed because she remembered last evening's masturbation session that included Jamie Lannister's image frozen on the screen. "Gross. I never..."

"What about the butterflies," Diana said. "The chase, the moment you have a juicy guy wiggling in your net?"

"All that drama? Not my jam."

"And the boom boom?" Diana lifted her eyebrows quickly. Twice.

"Boom boom? That's what's fucking called these days? I guess I'm not so much into men."

"Aha. Sure."

Helen felt her face redden again. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing. Anyway. Back to Kevin. Sarah said she'd sell her left nut to have a go at his cute tiny ass."

"That's a massive surprise. Not."

Diana smirked. "I'd sell mine. He even smells like... One sniff and I go crazy. Hell I don't know what it is. Pheromones. I've read about it. Some males... they just smell that way. It's scientific."

"Some would say scientific. Others might say hogwash or bullshit. Potatoes, potatoes." Helen said.

"Smell Kevin once, just once, then tell me there is nothing special about it."

"I will certainly not."

"After I met him I followed him to the park. He went for a jog."

Helen twisted her mouth. "Creepy."

"I told you already. I had to, I'm in love. You're the cool headed cold bitch, I'm the romantic."

"Some would say romantic. Others might say a psychopathic stalker. Potatoes, potatoes."

"He jogs. Through the park. When the guy sweats, he leaves a sweet trail of wow... You should see the futa joggers on 5th avenue. They all have a tent in their pants a minute after he passes by."

"Double gross."

Diana's tongue licked a full circle around her thin lips. "Yeah. Gross. I had stood half an hour outside his doorway just now and sniffed. I got high without acid. This is it. I know I've said it a couple of times before, but this is it. True love."

"I think you should check the dictionary for the meaning of 'a couple of times.'"

"Laugh, sure. I earned it. But you don't get it, Helen. Kevin is not some skanky party animal I've got the hots for in a club when I was high on molly. He's a keeper. Someone to settle down and have puppies with."

It was Helen's turn to smirk. "Settle down? You?"

"If anyone can make this filly slow down, he's the one."

"Amen to that, young horsy." Helen sighed. "Too bad he's not into futanari."

"A minor obstacle."

"When you check 'a couple of times,' use that opportunity to check the word 'minor.'"

"I've got to have him, Helen. He..."

"Yeah, I get it. Kevin smells." Helen twisted her mouth again. It's going to be the mother of all bathes.

"Why am I even talking to you?" Diana lifted her arms in mock despair. "You're not helping."

"You need professional help, lil sis. Seek therapy."

"He's our tenant, no?"

"Once Mrs. Lewinski signs the papers. Two weeks if everything rolls the way it should. Not just him. His apartment and the five other divided apartments on the third floor."

"Who gives a fuck about the other apartments?"

"Me? I've only been working on that deal for a year and a half," Helen squinted her eyes. "And just to make it clear, they are my tenants, not our tenants. Since it's my business, not yours."

"Our business," Diana nodded. "You're responsible for the revenues; I'm the CFO of fun expenses."

"Funny as fuck." Helen smiled with little mirth. "Wanna guess what's gonna be the first thing I'll do as the new landlord?"

"Buy me the Audi Coupe I wanted?"

"I'm going to kick Kevin and his boner enticing aroma out of apartment number ten. Then I'm going to sue his cute little ass, the one you've so meticulously described. The asshole hadn't paid rent in five months."

"No kidding? How come Mrs. Lewinski let him get away with it?"

Helen shrugged. "Maybe she has a soft spot for tiny blonde boys like you do? Dunno. Don't care. It's not like the old girl run a tight business. He's not the only one behind payments. Though he stands out with his five months."

Diana clapped her hands excitedly. "Awesome!"

"Not really. My plan is to renovate and sell. Suing tenants is a complication. Complications suck."

"This is just the leverage I need. Tell Kevin you'll sue his ass unless he starts dating me."

Helen laughed. "Say what?"

"No, I'll tell him. No, it's best if you'll do it. You're better than me at being a bitch."

"What?"

"I meant it in a good way," Diana rolled her eyes.

"Roll them some more; you might find a brain in there."

"You don't need to be Einstein to do the math here. We bought the property and the debt. He owes us money."

"I bought the property, Diana. Me. He owes me money."

Diana shrugged. "Semantics."

"This is going to be Liam all over again, isn't it?"

Diana made a face she reserved for cockroaches under the sink. "Don't ever say that name near me."

"He was the love of your life, not so long ago."

"If Liam is down here." Diana lowered her palm below her knee. "Then Kevin is here." She raised her palm above her head. "It's like comparing a Toyota with a Lamborghini. It's like comparing a donkey with a Lamborghini."

"The Lamborghini owes me five months of rent plus interest for the delay. I sure hope he can pay," Helen said.

"I hope he can't. I think he can't."

"How do you know?"

"The cutie pie wears clothes from the thrift store, doesn't own a car," Diana said. "He gets around on his crappy bicycle and he lives in a shitty apartment the size of a dog kennel."

"Maybe he's just super cheap?"

"I think he got financial issues."

"Crap."

"No. Awesome. So, when you offer to trade his debt with being my boyfriend he can't say no."

Helen shook her head. Diana was the guru of childish and stupid ideas, but this one was taking imbecility to a new level. "I'll have to look it up with my lawyer to be sure. But I think that sexual extortion is a criminal offense."

"Fair trade."

"Extortion, Diana."

"Fair trade."

"Extortion."

Diana pouted. "Why do you have to be like that?"

"You mean rational?"

"If I'll have Kevin, I promise I'll stop going out every other night to party till the small hours."

"On the twelve of never?"

"I will. You know what? If you'll do this one for me, I'll go back to college and finish my law degree."

Helen snorted. "Like that would be the first time I've heard that promise."

"I swear it on mom's grave."

"Don't!" Helen raised her voice.

"I will. I promise. Just think about it. I'll be a certified lawyer. I'll stop mooching money from you. I'll even rent my own place. I'll be independent like you've always wanted."

"You mean a grownup?"

"That too. Kevin's worth it. He's worth the effort. Hell, he's worth any effort."

"I'm not saying that I'm going through with this idiocy, but let's just say hypothetically that I do. How is exactly forcing Kevin to be with you will make him your loving boyfriend?"

Diana noted the softer tone and smiled on the inside. Her interactions with Helen usually followed a pattern. Almost a ritualistic dance. Her sister was a bitch. A hard businesswoman. That's at least how everyone who knew her, perceived her. But she had a lot of soft spots inside. One just had to know which buttons to press.

"So?"

"Who gives a fuck about how Kevin feels about it?" Diana said.

"I'm no expert, but you get me confused with your view on the male, female relationship."

"Male futanari relationship," Diana nodded. "Men always say they don't want to, but then I get the equipment going," Diana thrust her pelvis forward. "Then they can't get enough of me."

"Gross."

"Oh yeah. Awesomely gross."

"I said hypothetically."

Diana smiled openly. She knew she had won.

$$$$$$$$$$$$

"I already gave the last check to the fat schmuck, dad," Kevin rolled his eyes. He loved his father, but you'd think that after twenty-one years they would be able to stop the pretense. His father had no way of making the check clear. To pretend that there was a choice other than Kevin's bank account was a ritual meant to save some of the old man's dignity. "Look, dad, what's done is done. I've got to hang up. My new landlord said eight PM sharp." He sighed. "I don't know, dad, but she didn't sound like someone who appreciates people who are late. So... Love you too. I'll call you back later to tell you how it went."

Kevin took a long breath and knocked gently.

"Hi." The girl who answered the door was barefoot, and still, his head reached her boobs. Not that it was a challenge. Kevin, since his first grade, in every group photo had always sat in the front row. However, the girl could tower over people who weren't height challenged. She had the heroin chic kind of beauty. Waist you can encircle with two fingers, nubile tiny chest, and legs like a giraffe. She wore a white tank top and white boxers, which emphasized all her assets. A pretty redhead with a ponytail. Dark almond eyes scanned him with a bit more enthusiasm than he felt comfortable with. She stared at him as if he was a prime rib on a plate.

"Hi," The bold stare caused a red hue to blossom on Kevin's cheeks.

"Come in, Kevin."

"Sure," he huffed. The penthouse interior was nothing like his crumbling apartment downstairs. The entire building was fifty-year-old, but someone renovated here. Big time. Bright, modern furniture and chocolate brown walls, super smooth rings of illumination wires, and wall to wall windows giving a breathtaking view of the city. So, this was how the other half lived.

"I..." He started.

"Yes, sweetie?"

"I don't want to give the wrong impression, but you do look familiar."

"You've probably seen me around. We moved in a month ago, and I'm hard to miss."