Family Issues Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thrombo Lance?"

"Yeah, he was a few marines short of a platoon, as they say. This is Ryan."

"Ryan Gonorrhoea? The one from the virgin and the brothel story?"

"That's him. And this is Short Lance, Kopelman, King Boo, Sandman Tom, and this handsome devil with the bars-"

"That's Captain Andy?"

She nodded. "He invented the nickname Valkyrie because I looked like a girl from a comic book."

"What happened to him?" Kevin said in a small voice.

"He did something stupid. He walked into a room without checking first. Stepped on an IED that was waiting for us. He died, and he took Ryan, Lance, and Tom with him. Kopelman is in a wheelchair, and I got this," she pointed at her eyepatch.

"I'm so sorry, Helen."

"It's a burden that I have to live with for the rest of my life. They weren't just marines; they were family. I was their lieutenant, and they were my kids. They live up here," she tapped her temple, "and in my letters. It felt like sacrilege when you took them and read them. It was my fault too. I should have searched for them earlier."

"I should have been less of a jerk. Can you...? Can I...? You think there's a chance that you'll give me a second... a third chance to prove that I'm not...? You know."

She stared at him for a while. She wanted to believe him. He looked confused and hurt just as he was on the first day that she met him. "How old are you Kevin?"

"Twenty-one, next week."

"You're just a kid." She was twenty-nine, but she felt a hundred years older and in some ways ten years his junior. "I love Creole cuisines," she suddenly said. "But I don't care too much for New Orleans Red Beans. My mom used to make Jambalaya."

His face lit up. "I happen to know how to make the best shrimp Jambalaya you've ever eaten." He paused. "But you'll have to try it when it's still hot to enjoy it. Sixty minutes?"

She smiled, and it was the first time he ever saw her give a smile that wasn't forced or tainted with cynicism. He hoped she could do it more often.

--------------------

There was a frat party last night. The dorms sat near the Computer Science Lab, and the lab's toilets got some of the backlashes. Kevin opened one of the stalls and nearly puked his guts out when he discovered the nasty surprise some asshole left in it. Holding his breathe he ran outside. The air smelled of cut grass and summer, and he gulped it down with a sigh.

Nicole, a tiny brunette that shared his Linux Internals course, arched a thin eyebrow. "You look a little green, Kevin."

Kevin was surprised that she even knew his name. "Frat party aftershock." He motioned with his thumb towards the toilets.

"Yuck! Say no more. Some people on this campus are total pigs."

"More like elephants, judging by the size of what they left."

"TMI, Kevin," she laughed. "You can sneak into the little girls' room. It's empty. And clean."

"You mean I'm usually not supposed to do that? Huh. Makes sense. Now I get all the screaming."

When she laughed, Nicole displayed a perfect set of pearly teeth. "Just go in."

"I don't think so."

"It's empty."

"Nicole, do you have any idea how people acquire college nicknames? How does Kev the Perv sound to you?"

She laughed. A little too loud to be attributed to Kevin's lame jokes.

Was she flirting? With him? Nah. She was a hottie, and he was, well... himself.

Still, he twice caught her eyeballing him during yesterday's lecture. Could it be?

"I won't tell anyone," she winked at him. "You can go right in, Kevin...the Pervin."

"That's not a real word," he whispered.

"Totally is."

"Note to self; never play Scrabble with Nicole."

This time she laughed so hard she had tears. Yeah, definitely maybe something was going on. When Kevin entered the girl's toilets, he had a sudden panic attack. What if she was playing a cruel joke and the bathroom will be choked with screaming girls, and he'll never hear the end of it? But the room was empty and clean.

Kevin did his thing super-fast because a hot girl was waiting outside and the last thing he wanted her to think was that he just made a huge dump. When he washed his hands, he checked himself in the mirror.

There was a definite change.

He used to wear second-hand clothes that were one or two sizes too big. That ended since Diana insisted on buying him a new wardrobe. He was a natural athlete. Jogging and diving gave him a v-shaped body. Daily carrying of numerous pairs of scuba diving tanks (70 pounds each set) into the divers' boat and back to the diving club had the same effect on his body as CrossFit. Now he wore short-sleeved buttoned shirts that didn't hide his sun-kissed muscles.

He used to look like a porcupine. His beach blonde hairs would stand like unruly kids if left unattended. He now had what Diana called "Zac Efron spikes." Not that he gave a fuck what it was called or about Zac Efron, but he had to admit it was a massive improvement.

However, the most significant change was in his composure. He now had a semi-girlfriend. Sure, Diana was a selfish, violent bitch, and she forced him into the relationship, but she wasn't imaginary. Diana was real, and a real beauty. She also kept insisting that Kevin was the hottest thing since the invention of the Fahrenheit. Some of that started rubbing onto him. It showed in the way he carried his shoulders and chest. It showed in the ease of his walk. He was never shy in a crowd and knew how to use his humor to blend in. Still, a one on one with the opposite sex was always a challenge. However, didn't he just have a conversation with the hottie Nicole? Was he even, dare he say, smooth...?

"Don't let it get to your head just because you managed ten sentences without blushing, idiot," he said to his image in the mirror. The Kevin in the mirror smiled back at him.

As he stepped outside, Kevin's mobile chirped the opening of Bach's Badinerie, and he checked the incoming text message.

'Dear Mr. O'Brien

We are happy to inform you that your application for student accommodation has been approved due to a recently vacated apartment. Please contact the Accommodation Office for further details.'

"Are you kidding me?,

"Are you fucking kidding me?,

Now?"

He had waited for that message for two years. Six months ago, it would have been perfect. He was supposed to get accommodation a year ago, but because of a technical error, his name never entered the waiting list. No matter how many times he pleaded with the secretary at the Accommodation Office, he never seemed to get anywhere.

"Bureaucratic assholes." He punched the close message button with way too much force and the Samsung flew off his hands. The mobile phone hit the grass, and the impact caused the battery to go one way, and the rest of the phone the other. Cursing and blushing he went on all fours and retrieved the battery from under a bench where it rolled, all the time aware that Nicole was watching him with a tiny smile.

"And there goes my smoothness."

He crawled to where the rest of the phone lay and bumped into a pair of sexy black boots. The boots belonged to a set of ridiculously long legs that ended in a purple miniskirt.

"Sorry," He said.

"Why?" The girl with the sexy legs leaned and picked the mobile from between her boots. "That was kinda cute."

They both straightened, and he found himself looking up. Much like their broad shoulders, the height difference was pretty much the norm with her kind. She was probably six feet plus, with a blonde pixie cut. Pretty. Not the classic beauty like Diana or the unearthly cold beauty of Helen, but she was striking. The athletic, long body certainly helped. She had lots of freckles, with a button nose, lending her a cute air, but her lips were her best feature. They were plump and pillowy, in a shade of deep red without the need for gloss, and you immediately wondered how they would feel on yours. When those lips smiled, you couldn't help but join in.

"What was kinda cute?" He said.

"The way you shouted at your phone and then dropped it on the ground."

"Oh, you saw that? How not embarrassing at all."

"Happens to me all the time," the sexy long-legged futa said.

"Weirdo." He smiled, and she smiled right back.

"Kevin, right?"

"That's right. Sorry, I-."

She took the Samsung's battery from his hands. "I'm Ginger."

"No, you're not, you're blonde."

She laughed. "The wonders of chemistry. My name is Ginger. Well, actually, I was born as Jenny, but I always thought it was too generic, so I changed it."

"I don't remember how I was born. It was a long time ago, and I was tiny."

She laughed. Damn, he was on his game today. "I saw you at the Comfort Zone 13 club," she said

"Oh." He snuck a peek at Nicole. The little brunette pretended to be interested in a mockingbird that was making happy twits on a Bird Feeding Station. She glanced at him and Ginger from time to time. He didn't relish the thought that he would be outed. If people on campus learned that he had a futa girlfriend and that he was a catcher, not a pitcher, that would ruin his chances with girls like Nicole.

"I noticed you at the club because you looked a bit lost," Ginger said.

"Like a fish out of water?"

"I didn't mean it was a bad thing. I felt out of the water in that place too."

"Yeah, it was my first night out clubbing, but I thought I blended in. Talk about deluded much."

"I thought you were cute," she said.

"Oh."

She assembled his phone and fired it up. "You were there with Diana?"

"Do you know her?"

"Of her. She hangs with a wild bunch."

He wondered if she saw him suck Camille's cock in public and his cheeks reddened. Probably not. It happened in a secluded area, and tall futas were standing around them.

"So, what's the story between you and Diana? You're a couple?"

"Yes. Well, no."

"Yes or no?"

"It's complicated," he said. "Me and Diana, it's the absolute definition of complicated."

"I see."

"No, you don't."

"God, this makes me feel awkward," she said.

"Why?"

"Because I saw you at the Comfort Zone 13 club and I asked about you. When I learned that we're coeds, I thought I might just walk up to you and... You know. I thought you're really cutesy," she actually blushed. It was refreshing compared with the predatory confidence of his girlfriend.

"That's the nicest thing that anyone said to me in a long while. I think you're beautiful, Ginger. Way out of my league, and sweet. Not awkward."

"But you and Diana, you're complicated?"

"Yup."

"You know what, Kevin?" She played with her long fingers on his Samsung screen. "I'm leaving you with my number, you'll find it under Ginger TYSC which stands for, 'Thinks You're Super Cute.' If one of these days, things become less complicated..." She handed him the phone.

He nodded. "I certainly will."

"Wow, these futas, they sure come on strong," Nicole said to him, once Ginger was out of earshot. "She added herself to your contacts?"

"Yup."

"They don't take no for an answer."

"Actually, she did; very ladylike. It wasn't aggressive, it was cute, and I wish I had her balls to just go like that and simply ask for a number when I see a girl I like."

Nicole giggled.

"What?"

"You said you wish you had her balls."

"I meant it as a metaphor, not as a cheap joke about futa genitalia. I wish I were as brave."

"Why aren't you?"

"Brave?" A tomcat sneaked on the bird, but since it lost its hunter instincts to evolution, it missed it by a mile. The cat was striped orange and yellow and had green burning eyes. "Why I'm not like her? Do you think it's easy for us guys?"

"Do you think it's easy for us girls?"

"Uh, yes."

"Let's say you're a girl and you fancy some cute guy who has purple eyes," she nodded once. "Let's say you make eye contact with the cute guy during several lectures, and you give him all the signals. You're waiting and wondering 'when will the dummy get the message already?' And you wait, and wait, and wait... And nothing, Kevin. It makes you doubt your own attractiveness."

"Oh." Kevin's smile was of the awkward kind, but his heart danced a little victory jig.

"So? Are you going to ask for my number already?" She gave a breathy whinny, "Or maybe you prefer to call that shefaggot freak instead?"

"What? She's not a freak or a... That thing you said."

"Come on, Kevin."

"You come on. She's a person. What gives you the right to call her a freak?"

"Don't tell me you're one of those bleeding-heart jerks."

"I'm... It's futaphobic, Nicole."

"So, if I'm born a hetero girl, then I'm automatically futaphobic?"

Kevin reddened. "If you call people you don't even know ugly names, you are. You know nothing about her."

"That creature has a penis, Kev. Don't tell me it doesn't disgust you."

"It sure does," he nodded. "What you said was disgusting, and I don't want your number, Nicole. It's not you, it's me; I don't like bigoted assholes."

"Fuck off. No one was gonna give it to you any way you... you half-midget!"

"Well, it was good while it lasted," Kevin gave a bitter smile to the Yellow and Orange striped Tomcat, after Nicole flipped him the finger and stormed away. "You think I should have just looked the other way because she's hot and into me?"

The cat yawned and licked its paw.

"No can do, buddy. Not with you looking at me with those green burning eyes. They're just like Helen's."

-------------

Kevin lay naked below Diana, his chest against the bed. His legs were spread, and she was balls deep inside him. That didn't stop Diana from talking with her friend, Camille, on her mobile. She was quite the multitasker.

"Well, fuck that bitch to next Wednesday." She rotated her pelvis, stirring Kevin's guts. He moaned. "Shhhh, I'm talking here, baby. I know my cock feels good, but pipe it down."

"What the fuck?" Kevin tried to rise, but Diana pushed him down with a firm hand between his shoulder blades.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Don't tell her what we're doing," Kevin whispered, trying to tone down the fact that he was furious.

"Okay, I won't tell her," she giggled.

"What's so funny Diana?"

"I remembered some joke," she whispered. She was, in fact, streaming the sex session to Camille via video call. She wasn't an exhibitionist, but she derived immense pleasure from rubbing Kevin into Camille's face. The brunette futa kept calling her ever since Kevin gave her a blowjob at the club last week. She wanted to hook-up again. Camille was not very subtle about her intentions. She even suggested a foursome with her boyfriend, Ben.

"You'll never guess who called today, Camille."

"Was it the Heavens? They want Kevin back?"

"Yeah," Diana laughed. "It was that other place. A bitch from hell."

"Who?"

Diana rocked inside Kevin, feeling the clench of his ass around her. She tenderly stirred her pole inside that epic butt, while she let his cock-hugging rectum adjust around her steely thickness. Kevin bit down on the blanket, to avoid making any more noises.

"The three-legged bitch herself called."

"Nadine?" Camille raised her voice. "Get the fuck out!"

"Cross my heart," Diana said.

"You don't have a heart. What the hell did she want?"

Diana withdrew entirely and spanked Kevin's ass a couple of times. "Up, up, and arch your back," she whispered. Kevin dutifully stood on all fours, lowered his face and raised his ass. Diana spanked him hard on the inviting white cheek and Kevin yowled.

"You annoying me on purpose, Baby Butt?"

Kevin quickly reached with both hands and spread his cheeks, flexing the starfish and forcing it to open. Diana spread his legs further as she entered him doggy style.

"Nadine wants me to come over tonight," Diana said.

"Get the fuck out!"

Digging her fingers possessively into Kevin's ass cheeks, Diana started withdrawing her rock-hard boner from the enveloping warmth of his anal tunnel until only her fat glans was wrapped in the squeezing grip of his hole. She paused there just a second before pushing in again, sheathing herself inside his ass with a slow, gliding stroke. Kevin moaned into the blanket as she buried her shaft balls-deep into the hot bowels again. Camille's image on the screen went blurry. Diana thought that she was jerking off, but wasn't sure.

"What... Why...?" Camille's voice was a bit strained. Yep, she was masturbating. "Why did Nadine decide after all this time has passed that she wants a reunion?"

"She wouldn't exactly say. She saw us at the club last week, Kevin and I together, happy. Maybe she wants to ruin that too?"

"You didn't part ways on the best of terms, did you?"

"That's like the understatement of the millennium," Diana grunted and set a slow, patient rhythm of shallow back and forth thrusts, sinking into Kevin's rectum a little bit more with every push. "After we broke up she tried to hook-up with Liam to get back at me."

"What?" Camille said.

"I shit you not!"

"The bitch!"

"Exactly what I told her," Diana said.

She pulled out of the loving ass and spanked Kevin. Taking a steadying breath as she gazed at the obscene spectacle of Kevin's open asshole already starting to shrink to its cute puckered appearance. She lowered the mobile taking a close-up, zooming on the gaping hole.

"Wow, that's," Camille giggled. "I need to get me some of that."

"It's mine," Diana said and gently pushed her fat cockhead into that pink winking hole, wedging just the very tip of her glans into Kevin's snug, nibbling butt-ring before it closed entirely on itself. She gave one cheek a loving squeeze and then buried herself in Kevin, sighing happily.

"So are you going?" Camille said.

"Going where?"

"I see. No oxygen left in the brain. Are you going to see Nadine tonight?"

"Yeah. I... I... I'm gonna shove a mirror in that Middle Eastern bitch's face, and tell her exactly what I think of her."

"Yeah, right."

"You think I'm afraid of Nadine?"

"You probably should be. Nadine's dangerous, Diana; people like her don't mess around. I wouldn't go if I were you."

Kevin's mobile hummed again on the nearby worktable. It had been buzzing non-stop for the past hour. Diana grabbed the phone to shut it down, but decided she wanted to know who the hell would send so many messages to her boyfriend. There was more than a single source, but one caught her eye immediately.

"Camille, I need to go, something came up."

"Wait! I want to see the-"

Click. Diana ended the call and snapped hard, rotating her pelvis and etching her cock deep inside Kevin.

"Ow!" he cried.

She pulled out and brutally slammed herself in again.

"Ow! Stop!"

She gave him a resounding slap on his ass cheek.

"Ow, stop! Diana, you're hurting me."

"Who is Ginger, Kevin?"

"What?"

She pounded him hard three times and Kevin decided he'd had enough. He tried to scramble away. Diana lunged forward and looped one arm around his neck. She pounded his ass several more times and bit his ear. Kevin tried to squirm, but each time he did, her cock stirred his bowels with force, and her arm choked him and took the fight out of him.

"Stop it!" he screamed.

"Who is Ginger TYSC? What kind of name is TYSC, anyway?"

"Some girl from Uni."

"Just a girl?"

"Just a girl. What the hell do you want, Diana?"

"Why did she text you, 'Happy Birthday, Hot Stuff, hoping to get that call from you soon'?"

"Because it's my birthday. I'm 21 today; everyone's sent me messages."

"I didn't know it was your birthday."

"I know that you didn't. I only mentioned it like thirty times, and you always pay attention to what I say."

"Happy birthday, Baby Butt." Diana dug herself deeper into his ass. "What's going on between you and Ginger?"

"Nothing. Let go of my throat."

"Nothing?" Diana lowered her voice and pulled his head back. "What call is she waiting for?"