Family Issues Ch. 08

Story Info
The Kingdom of God.
16.2k words
4.85
53.6k
102

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

As always, I need to thank, Stylus and Madison (ThanatopicFolds) my cool editors. If you spot any issues with grammar, it's because the editing came from Down Under where beer does flow and men chunder, so it's all good.

Chapters 7&8 were supposed to be a single chapter. I do tend to write longer prose than I plan. The immediate result was,

a. Some people got the impression that the story train went off the love-story rails (it didn't).

b. There is a little imbalance of sex scenes.

It's a long story, but it has a frame. You'll just have to be patient, or not.

$$$$$$$$$$$$

The human heart is a puzzle made from pieces of our lives.

Our heart is a clean slate as we are born. Pure. A gift from the almighty, some say. We see the world through an innocent prism, unstained by prejudice or fear. Facts, questions, and eventually rebellion come only later. When we are young, we are an empty book waiting to be written.

And that's when we are the most vulnerable.

--

"Sodomites! Reprobates! They call them gay as if they are happy people. But the correct term is Sodomites!"

The low rumble of the pastor's voice was comforting, despite the message. It wrapped around Kevin's body like a protective blanket. A man with a voice like that was the shepherd who leads the flock to the safety of shore. Far away from the teeth of the big bad wolf.

"If you feel offended, then you know what it tells me? It tells me the brainwashing is going very well. You've been told by Hollywood and the mainstream media that homosexuality is a normal alternative lifestyle. That the she-hag abominations called futanari should be allowed to march in Phoenix. Allowed to flaunt their disgusting and filthy lifestyle as if it is something to be proud of. But I will tell you today the word of God. And the word of God is crystal-clear on this subject."

Pastor Roy Anderson had kind blue eyes. He looked like a tall oak—broad, strong, and just behind his podium. Like a movie star, and not like a small-town, part-time clergyman. His daughter, Laura, was the tallest kid in Kevin's class. Kevin had had a crush on her since second grade.

"Jeremiah chapter six, verse thirty. They are called rejected silver because the LORD has rejected them. Rejected! That what they are. The Lord says, 'Pray not for these people nor lament them.' Their acts of the flesh are evident, sexual immorality, impurity, and debauchery, their idolatry and witchcraft. Those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God."

His mother fidgeted in her seat, and Kevin turned to her. It looked like her lip got caught by one of his dad's jig hooks, because it started curving down. Kevin's big purple eyes searched her face for the cause. That frown was reserved for Kevin's father when he drank himself to silliness.

"And if you ever say the word LGBT to me..." The pastor's voice rose, and the acronym LGBT was uttered with such disdain that Kevin thought it must have something to do with spinach. "If you say LGBT or LGBTF, then you might just as well come to me and say, 'I'm a brainwashed idiot. I don't read the Bible. I don't love God.'"

To everyone's surprise, Pastor Roy Anderson jumped onto his podium. He had to bend so his head didn't bump the ceiling, and it somewhat diminished the dramatic effect.

"I want each of you to look at the young ones sitting next to you. I want you to think of how those deviants will drag them to the gates of hell, smiling. I'm sick of it, and I ain't going to back down, and I'm sick of people not backing me up!" He pointed at his flock of Christians. Kevin thought his accusing index finger was aimed at the only person missing from the congregation. Kevin's father never joined his family for Roy Anderson's sermons.

"Because when these deviants come to our house, I will not stand aside. No homos or she-fags will ever be allowed in this church as long as I'm alive. Never!"

There were more than a few amens. Laura rose on her long feet and started clapping. Kevin stood and applauded too. He had no idea who the Sodomites were, or what they did to anger the pastor so much. He suspected they might be those mysterious people from the IRS his father grumbled about all the time. But he was ten, and in love, and he was willing to spit in every Sodomite's face if it would make Laura take notice of his existence.

"Kevin, grab your little brother, we are going home."

"What? We got to stay at least till the prayer."

"Kevin O'Brien!"

"But Mom, we haven't—"

"This instant!"

He looked desperately at Laura, hoping she didn't notice his mom disrespecting the pastor. Sadly, his complaints made her turn her head their way. Laura stared at Kevin for a second, and then her gaze turned to his mother, snarling. It was a look of pure hate.

--

The Sodomites didn't drag Kevin to the gates of hell, he entered willingly. At least it felt that way.

The crop swished as it came down. It kissed Kevin's skin, like a dragon breathing fire directly against his butt and thighs. He saw the black tip rise, leaving an angry red stripe.

The crop fell again, and Kevin screamed.

"Just breathe," Sin said. "Take deep breaths, and it will go easier."

"On one hand," his breath whistled as he struggled to take air in, "on one hand your advice is totally demented, but on the other hand, it's totally demented. Please stop! Why are you doing this?"

He heard the swish of the crop, but nothing happened. There was a stifled cry, and something heavy crashed, before a curse and the sound of a struggle. Kevin tried to look behind him, and when that didn't work, he swiveled, twisting the rope and chains.

"Her real name is Jenny, by the way," Nadine said.

"Huh?"

"Jenny. She fakes a French accent because she thinks it makes her more exotic. But she's really Jenny, from Oklahoma. Daughter of two attorneys from the Midwest. I don't think you can get less exotic, more middle-class than that."

"Oh."

Sin writhed on the floor, clasping her genitals and moaning. Madam Hulk stood like a smug little mountain above her. The colossal wrestler had Sin's crop in her hand, and she swished it around, experimenting.

"He told you to stop, didn't he?" Nadine had on a red, sheath-style evening gown, something classic. Kevin thought he had never seen anything so beautiful in his life. "I thought your game was consent, Jenny?" She kicked the downed girl's stomach. "What did you tell him?" She kicked again. "Breathe. In and out." She gave another kick. "He is right; it is kind of demented."

Nadine's kick connected with a kneecap, and Sin screamed.

"Stop!" Kevin cried.

"What?"

"You're hurting her."

"That's the point."

"Stop! Please, Nadine."

"You're an idiot, Kevin."

"I'm naked and hanging from the ceiling. So, yep. Pretty much."

"All right, the human hanger doesn't want to see me kick the crap out of you, Jenny. I guess it's your lucky day. Stand up!"

Sin, whose real name was Jenny, stumbled up on wobbly legs.

"The key to the handcuffs," Madame Hulk said.

"It's in my duffel bag," Sin groaned. "Just let me get it for you."

"No." Nadine patted her cheek. "Piss off! If I ever catch a sniff of you again, you won't be so lucky. Care-Bear here won't be around to protect you."

Jenny didn't press her point about the duffel bag. She limped as fast as she could out of the basement.

"Thank god. That crazy bitch."

"Really? It seems you have been enjoying yourself." Nadine touched the point of Kevin's dick; the little Judas was up and excited. "You have quite the leakage."

"She was hot in an abusive way."

"Want me to call her back?"

"Nadine, it's not funny. My arms hurt. One moment she was sweet, the next she went Norman Bates on my ass. I have no idea why."

"That's why." Nadine pointed up to a white dome of a security camera. "Smile, you're on camera."

"What?" Kevin forgot that he was hanging naked from a chain and that his buttocks hurt. "Is this uploading to some BDSM site for people to wank on?"

"No, just someone who wanted to see you hurt."

"Why, for fuck's sake? What did I do?"

"Nothing." Nadine turned to the camera and flipped her middle finger towards it. She pulled out her .45, the one with the green gem grip, and pulled the trigger twice. The shots boomed like a cannon's roar in the basement, and they resonated for some time. The white dome of the camera exploded, raining shards of glass and metal.

"Jesus." Kevin cringed.

"Did you figure it was a toy?" Nadine pointed the gun at him.

"Nadine, stop it, you're scaring me."

"Scared? I remember our last call differently. You raised your voice and practically told me to fuck off. I can't recall the last time anyone talked to me like that. I can't have that. I'll lose respect."

"My mom said that violence is not the way."

"It's a shortcut."

"Not funny, Nadine. And I was mad at you."

She leaned over and gently pressed her beautiful lips on his. She was sharp edges and cruelty, and their time together had been two months ago, but his body awoke to her.

Madam Hulk dumped the contents of the duffel bag on the floor and retrieved the keys. Nadine unlocked the handcuffs, and Kevin stumbled, rubbing his wrists to revive his circulation. He then sat down on the bed, careful not to let the burning sting in his buttock touch the mattress. Nadine sat beside him; her hand automatically went to his hair.

"I need a few minutes in private, Cecilia."

The wrestler blew Kevin an air kiss and left them alone.

"Why the hell would someone want to hurt me?"

"She doesn't give a fuck about you. She wanted to send me a message."

"What's wrong with Gmail?"

"She wanted to show me that I'm still vulnerable. That she can hurt the people I care about."

"Oh, so it was your fault." Kevin tried to put his angel costume back on and winced. "I'm still mad at you, and now twice as much."

"Tough."

"You gave Diana the money to buy my dad's promissory note. There's no way in hell she could have gotten her hands on such a sum by herself. It was you, wasn't it?"

"I didn't give her any money. Brigitte knows the cockroaches who owned your father's debt. They were more than happy to do her a solid when they heard it was for my sake."

"Even worse. It didn't cost you a cent."

Nadine shrugged. "That's power for you."

"Why on earth would you want to help Diana screw me over? She's a nobody. She has no money or influence. What on earth could you want from her?"

Nadine stared at him for a moment but didn't answer.

"And now Diana has me by the balls. Do you know what I like the most about being Diana's boyfriend?"

"Enlighten me."

"That around the age of eighty I'll probably die of old age." He checked his phone. "Not a single message from my girlfriend asking where the hell I am. What a shocker. She's partying with your lace boys, right?"

"She's not the only one partying."

"Huh?"

"Did Sin drag you here by force?"

Kevin shook his head, slowly. "Even though she tied me up, it felt like freedom, you know. An hour when I'm not Diana's good boy, sort of. I dunno, really, maybe I'm just full of shit, and I just wanted to try some kink, but you have no idea what it's like to live with Diana twenty-four seven."

"You know what to do if you want out, Kev." Nadine lay down on the bed and rubbed her eyes. "The offer still stands."

"It's not that simple."

"It's not that complicated, either."

"I have a hard time wrapping my head around the concept. I mean...crap, it's...it's not that simple."

Nadine exhaled loudly. "That's the most cowardly way to tell a girl that you're not into her."

"You think? I have dreams with you in them, and I always wake up with wet underwear. You're the hottest woman who ever wanted me, Nadine."

"I still do, you schmuck."

"It's not you, it's me—well, it's not you, it's my standards."

She punched him in the stomach, hard enough to elicit an oof! from him. "Glad to see you're enjoying yourself."

"That means you're not glad, and I won't be enjoying myself in a minute. Nadine, you're an extortionist. You're a sex trafficker. I've seen your lace boys filling the halls of this crazy place tonight. It's horrible. People treat them like sex toys, not like human beings."

"Nobody forced them to come here."

"I don't get it, why on earth would someone smuggle themselves to the US so they could be abused as a sex slave?"

"Sex worker, and for the hundredth time, nobody forced them," Nadine growled. "The average paycheck for an unskilled worker in Odessa is one hundred and fifty dollars per month. One hundred and fifty dollars for slaving in some stinking factory. No sunlight, ten to twelve hours every day. My lace boys and girls can earn that much in a single night."

"So they're desperate."

"It's supply and demand. If I weren't doing it, somebody else would have."

"That doesn't make it right."

"Grow up, Kevin."

He sighed. "I can't be part of that."

"Did I ask you to run my fucking business?"

"My mother used to say that the man who allows oppression shares the crime."

"I'll buy you your own apartment and a sports car."

Kevin curled his lip. "So I'm a prostitute. Like a lace boy, only a little more expensive."

"God forbid," she said in mock horror. "Look, Kev, I don't want you to be with me because I have a shitload of money. I want you to be with me because of who I am."

"A millionaire?"

She guffawed. "Exactly, you idiot. Everything gets a lot easier when you're driving a Testarossa, you'll see—even flexing your childish morals. You're a professional diver, right? How about if I buy you a yacht?"

"I wouldn't be able to look at myself in the mirror."

"I'll hire a girl to shave you every morning; you won't have to look in the mirror. I can buy you anything your heart desires, Kev."

"Just not a clear conscience."

"Fuck that, it's overrated."

"Maybe, but-"

"Shut the fuck up!" Nadine turned on her back again and closed her eyes. "Just shut up and fuck off! I'm done with you."

Kevin leaned over to kiss her gently.

"Don't you dare!" She pinched his nipple and pushed him away. "It's so fucking easy for you, you over-spoilt, privileged dumbass. I wanna see you crawl out of the gutter like I did. See how you manage to keep your hands clean, you condescending prick."

"I'm not a condescending prick. Look, it doesn't count as condescending if I'm really much better than you, Nadine."

Her shoulders started shaking in silent laughter, then it came out soft, but soon it burst out like TNT. Kevin couldn't help but join. He was angry at Diana, at himself for going into Sin's basement, at Nadine for her manipulation, at the world in general. He couldn't change the world, loving it as it existed wasn't an option, and he didn't want to hate it. All that was left was laughter. They laughed until their ribs hurt.

Nadine wiped the tears that gathered in the corners of her eyes.

Kevin leaned against his elbow, his athletic torso tilted towards her. She regarded him through half-shut eyes. Kevin watched her, his eyes searching hers. Just then their eyes locked, and for a moment there was nothing other than their light breathing. Her beauty and cruelty still dominated his dreams. She was the forbidden fruit and the gates of hell. No wonder Adam said yes.

Her tits rose and fell under red silk; he reached for them, and she slapped his hand away.

"You had your chance, and you blew it."

He snuggled closer to her, his lips caressing her chin.

"Nope!"

His hand traced the outline of her chin, inched farther to her nose and tenderly dropped to her lips. They were full and quite soft to touch, just as he remembered them. He tried again to claim them. For a fleeting moment, her lips resisted him, and then slowly and tenderly parted to his seeking tongue. She tasted of cigarettes and vodka. It went all the way to the tip of his cock because that sting was also how he remembered her.

He pushed his mouth harder into hers, and she pushed back, her teeth grazing against his. His mouth pulled away, moving to her neck. His lips ignited her nerve endings, her caramel skin tingling at his touch. Nadine moaned, and he kissed her lips again.

Kevin pulled up, just to see her face. She was trying to fuel her anger but was losing fast to lust. He reached out and undid her dress' fastening, then yanked it aside.

"Stop!"

He opened the small buckle of her high heels, slowly removing one shoe and then its partner.

"Fucking amazing, Kev. I called you and practically begged you to come and see me, and you gave me the cold shoulder. Fuck it. You gave me the middle finger."

"So?"

"Dumbass, so you don't get to...whenever you feel like—ohhhh," Nadine moaned. "Ooh, fuck," she said when he licked her toe and sucked it into his mouth like a pacifier. His tongue then licked her naked heel and the curve of her brown leg.

Nadine moaned.

He tugged on the red dress, slowly peeling it from her burning body.

Pastor Roy Anderson loved to quote from Romans a piece that some believed was God's opinion of futanari: "For this cause, God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature... Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God?"

But Nadine had caramel skin and naturally smoky eyes. She was the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end. Her naked body was a temple and Kevin a devoted worshipper. Her breasts went up and down with her excitement. Her lacy black underwear could hardly contain her anaconda. It pushed the silk to the breaking point.

Kevin caressed the bulge with the tips of his fingers, and it jumped beneath the fabric like an animal crying to be released.

Nadine closed her eyes and moaned.

Kevin caressed the bulge again, enjoying himself when it moved and Nadine cried. The cloth around the tip of her cock was darkened by her pre.

Kevin's tongue traced over her collarbone before his lips began making their way down her chest. He unclasped her bra and tossed it, then took her breasts in his mouth, one after the other. A guttural groan spilled forth when her nipple was consumed by his hot wet mouth. She caressed Kevin's hair and then pulled him tighter against her breast. His other hand kneaded her other mound.

He pulled up. "Any more complaints? Want me to stop now?"

"You're on thin ice, baby. Thin ice."

"Is that a yes? A no? I never really understand you when you growl."

"Shut the fuck up, and don't you dare stop kissing."

He teased her with hot breaths between her tits. She took a bite of her lip, anticipating. Just when she didn't expect it, he licked her. His tongue slalomed up the hill of her breast and then played with her brown nipple. She squeaked like a little girl, and Kevin laughed.

Letting her nipple fall from his mouth, he stared at her, smiling. Quakes were running through Nadine's whole body. She reached out for his lips, and she squeezed them gently with her hand, flexing her fingers repeatedly to part his lips slightly then let them close again. She teased for a second, then her finger entered his mouth.

Kevin's hand went down her panties and crawled under the elastic band. The back of his hand scraped against her massive cock, and Nadine gulped. He went farther down and felt her massive, hairless balls. His hand caressed the pair, letting skin rub against the skin. He squeezed a little and Nadine jumped.

"I fucking hate you, Kev."

Kevin moaned around her finger, his velvety tongue caressing her.

"And I fucking want you."