Family Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally he buried the rest of his cock into her, slamming into her hard. She let out a loud moan as she began to cum the minute he plunged into her. Her cunt was as tight as a virgin's was and even tighter with her orgasm. Though he had came not to long ago, the excitement of seeing his wife naked and fucking her made him so hot that he couldn't hold off and began to spew is jizm into her. She held tightly to him as they came together, kissing his face and neck as their juices mingled.

They lay back on the bed in each other's arms, not talking. They heard a knock on the door and Gabby walked in, not caring that they were both naked. "So, Mom would you ever be interested in fucking both me and Dad?" Evette sat up, looking at Gabby a bit surprised, "wow that was forward, umm…. no Gabby I don't think I ever would, but I do like to watch you two." "Why wouldn't you join?" Gabby asked a little saddened. "Well, Sweetheart, I've just never had the desire to be with another woman. I'm sorry but I just don't think I would like it and I wouldn't want to find that out with you." "Oh I see."

Gabby turned to leave but changed her mind; she came up on to the bed and placed her hands on her Mother's legs. "What are you doing?" "Hush!" Gabby spread Evette's legs open and moved in between them, bringing her face down to her Mother's cunt. "Gabby, I said no. Please…" She didn't get a chance to finish before Gabby brought her tongue out and began to lick Evette's clit. Evette's eyes rolled up and a small moan escaped her as Gabby's tongue worked slowly on her Mother's pussy.

"Oh God Gabby! That feels wonderful, shit you're going to make me cum soon!" Gabby sucked Evette's hard clit into her mouth, quickly flicking her tongue across her little bud, wanting her Mother to cum for her. Evette's hips came up as her hand went to Gabby's head to drive her daughter's face deeper into her twat. Her body tensed and then relaxed as she began to cum, her cream shot out into Gabby's mouth and flowed down her chin. Gabby moaned as she tasted her Mother's juices, she wanted to keep going but Evette pushed her head away gently.

As Evette started to calm down she looked at Gabby and asked, "When did you learn to do that?" Gabby chuckled and as she wiped Evette's juices off her chin answered, "I have had sex with girls before Mom, it was just the guys I steered clear of because I wanted Dad to teach me how." They both looked at John, he had a smile on his face and his cock had hardened again watching his wife and daughter. He laughed and shook his head; "You girls are going to give this old man a heart attack if you keep it up!" They all laughed and the two women apologized to John. Evette brought her attention back to Gabby; "Do you want me to do you now?" Gabby thought a minute and said, "No not right now, lets take care of Dad and then a little later I'll teach you how." Evette nodded and Gabby stood up and undressed.

When she came back up on the bed she mounted her mother, bringing her pussy down to touch Evette's. She began to grind their clits together as she beckoned for her Dad to come to her. She took his cock into her mouth as she rocked back and forth on her Mother, sucking him hard and deep, bringing one hand up to play with his balls.

With watching Evette and Gabby, John knew that again it would not take him that long to cum and hearing the quickening breaths of mother and daughter he knew that they both would cum soon too.

Both women began to cum, their bodies trembling; Gabby's juices coming down to mingle with her Mother's. When John began to cum he pulled out of Gabby's mouth and shot his spunk all over both her and Evette. After he was spent he sat back and watched them both clean each other off, licking all of his sperm off of their bodies, both of them quivering and moaning as they tasted his cum.

Every night they would fuck each other, until the day came when Gabby had to go to college. Both Evette and John begged her not to go to one so far away but still she wouldn't listen, she still protested that she needed her freedom from her parents. They gave up and let her go; knowing that she would still come home for the holidays and vacations. John and Evette's sex life had been renewed and they were both happier with their lives and each other.

12