Family Lessons Ch. 9

Story Info
The busty stepmother is back, morning after the gang bang.
5.9k words
4.41
127.9k
91

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 09/30/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,745 Followers

Tommy yawned and stretched as he sat up in bed. When he'd crashed on the Johnson's spare bed last night he'd forgotten to shut the curtains and the bright dawn sunlight streaming through the window had woken him up far earlier than he would have liked.

Last night had been amazing and surreal. It actually seemed like a dream rather than reality. Tommy's best friend Billy, who seemed to have some sort of strange control over his incredibly sexy stepmother, had shared the beautiful, busty blonde with Tommy and their other two friends, Clint and Dougie.

The whole evening had been like something out of a porn movie. One minute they had been watching a football game, and the next they were gang-banging Billy's voluptuous stepmom, Sharon. Tommy had no idea why Sharon seemed to do whatever Billy asked of her, but he was just glad that last night it had involved letting Tommy stick his cock into her. Several times.

It hadn't been the first time that the eighteen year old high school student had sampled Sharon's charms. Tommy had actually visited Sharon earlier that day and threatened to expose her debauched relationship with her stepson. In order to buy Tommy's silence, the gorgeous blonde had reluctantly agreed to let him screw her. Now however, it seemed that Billy was willing to share Sharon's favours around, so Tommy wouldn't have to resort to blackmail and sneaking around behind Billy's back. He could have his way with the gorgeous thirty one year old whenever he felt like it.

Tommy climbed out of bed. The eighteen year old was still naked and his cock was stiff with morning wood. Tommy grinned. He knew just the cure for that.

He'd spent the night at the Johnson's and had been hoping to have another chance to fuck Sharon last night. Unfortunately, after Clint and Dougie had left, Billy and his stepmom had gone straight into Sharon and Billy's father's bedroom and Tommy had been left all alone. He'd waited around for a couple hours in the hope that they'd come back out, but apparently they had other plans. He heard a few moans and thumps come from the bedroom, but there had been no sign of another chance at Sharon for Tommy.

Tommy briefly considered getting dressed, but instead made his way naked down the hallway to Sharon and Howard Johnson's bedroom. He hesitated a moment, wondering if Billy would be pissed off at getting woken up so early.

"Fuck it, I need a blowjob," he muttered.

Tommy turned the handle and pushed open the bedroom door. He stepped into the room and was surprised so see that Sharon was sleeping alone in the large king-sized bed, there was no sign of Billy.

As always, the sight of Sharon Johnson took Tommy's breath away. The blonde Californian beach-babe was lying naked on her back, with a sheet strewn casually over her lithe, curvaceous body. One long, slender leg was poking from under the sheet and Tommy admired the smooth olive skin of her thigh. The top part of the sheet was also in disarray and the firm, round globe of her right breast was uncovered, slowly rising and falling as she breathed. The dark nipple that topped the ample sphere was soft, and Tommy yearned to lean over and lick the small bud and suck it to stiffness.

Excited to find her alone, Tommy reached down and gave his still hard cock a couple of quick tugs as he gazed down at the partially exposed curves of Sharon's sensational body.

Tommy quietly shut the bedroom door and approached the sleeping beauty.

"Wakey, wakey," whispered Tommy as he stepped up to the edge of the bed.

Sharon stirred and opened her eyes. She recoiled slightly and gave a startled gasp as she saw the naked eighteen year old standing over her.

"Tommy," she murmured in her just-woken befuddlement. "What are you doing in here?" She glanced over her shoulder and looked at the empty spot beside her in the bed.

Tommy took hold of his erection and wiggled in towards her. "How about a little suck Mrs Johnson?"

Sharon looked at Tommy's rigid prick with a distasteful expression. She didn't look overjoyed at the prospect of sucking his cock. "Not now Tommy," she refused him. "Where's Billy?"

Tommy pouted at her reply, looking younger than his eighteen years. "He's not here. Suck my cock!" he insisted, once again waving his hard knob towards her.

For a moment Tommy thought Sharon was going to refuse him, but then she gave a resigned sigh. "Okay, fine then, but let's make it quick."

Tommy grinned happily and stepped right up to the edge of the bed and Sharon sat up and shuffled over to meet him. As she straightened the sheet fell away, exposing her other large breast.

"That's a good girl," murmured Tommy, reaching out to stroke the soft blonde locks of Sharon's hair as she took hold of the stiff shaft of his cock and gave it a nice squeeze. The slightly chubby eighteen year old had always been quiet and shy around Sharon. Up until he'd blackmailed her for sex.

Tommy moaned as Sharon bent over him and put her mouth down over the swollen head of his cock, sucking him into her warm, wet mouth. The buxom thirty one year old gave a small murmur as she slid her full lips down the eager teenager's hard cock, taking about two thirds of his length into her soft mouth and sucking forcefully on him.

Tommy gave a groan, gripping Sharon's hair as she slurped hard on his penis. Her mouth felt absolutely amazing on his morning wood, her tongue massaging his hard shaft and her whole mouth seemingly clutching at him as she sucked.

He put a little pressure on the back of her head as Sharon bobbed her head over his prick, the tight seal of her lips sliding up and down his hard shaft.

Tommy reached down past Sharon's nodding head and squeezed one of Sharon's generous tits, feeling the warm firmness of the massive globe. "Fuck you've got great boobies," he murmured, sliding his hand across to grope the other large melon.

Sharon bobbed her head over Tommy's cock for a couple of minutes as he groped her big knockers and roughly pinched her nipples. As Tommy got more aroused, his hips began to slowly rock and he started to shove himself into Sharon's mouth as she sucked him.

"Lie back on the pillow," he instructed her as he pushed her onto her back on the bed. The horny eighteen year old then straddled the curvy thirty one year old's chest and immediately shoved his cock back into her mouth.

Pinning Sharon's head against the pillow, Tommy leant over her, thrusting his cock past her lips and into her mouth. Sharon's eyes went wide as he forced himself deeper and deeper, until the head of his cock pushed it's way right into her throat and her face was trapped up against his abdomen.

"Ah, fuck that's good!" groaned Tommy. Sharon's mouth looking amazing stretched around the base of his erection. He slowly withdrew and Sharon immediately inhaled a sharp breath.

"Take it again," he groaned, pushing back into her tight mouth. This time Tommy started thrusting, his cock pumping back and forth between her lips like a piston as he eager fucked her face.

When he finally withdrew again, Sharon was gasping for air and Tommy's erect was slick with her saliva.

Tommy lifted himself further up the bed, reaching down and stroking his trembling cock as his testicles dangled over Sharon's mouth. "Lick my balls," he instructed.

Sharon obeyed, her agile tongue sliding over Tommy's hairy scrotum, sucking each of his wrinkled testicles in turn.

"That's good," groaned Tommy as he pushed his ballsack down into Sharon's mouth. Her tongue swirled around his scrotum, even accidentally brushing over the sensitive spot of skin beneath his balls, causing Tommy to moan in appreciation and his cock to twitch in his hand.

"Now lick my ass," he demanded, shifting even further up the pillow.

Sharon grimaced as she submissively did as she was instructed, tonguing the domineering teenager's repellent asshole. Tommy gave a loud groan as he sat on Sharon's beautiful face, enjoying her marvellous tongue. He never dreamt that he'd find a girl willing to do these things to, let alone one as hot as Sharon Johnson. Although perhaps willing wasn't quite the right word.

Suddenly the bedroom door swung open and Sharon's stepson Billy stepped into the room. The eighteen year old was dressed in jeans and a faded blue t-shirt and he had a shocked expression at the sight of his best friend sitting naked on Sharon's face with her tongue up his ass.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Billy demanded, clearly angry at what he was seeing.

"Ah...shit, sorry Billy," Tommy hurried clambered off Sharon's face and grabbed the sheet off the bed to cover his nakedness. His friend looked pissed.

"What the fuck were you doing to her Tommy?" growled Billy, he stepped forward and for a second it looked as though he was going to hit him.

"Shit. I was just having some fun Billy," Tommy pulled himself off the bed, taking the sheet with him, leaving Sharon's curvaceous body completely uncovered. "You know, like last night."

Billy's expression was a mixture of disbelief and fury. "Christ Tommy. I think you should leave now."

Tommy nodded in speedy agreement. Billy's initial eagerness to share Sharon around seemed to be rapidly dissipating. He hurried out of the bedroom.

Billy shook his head and stared down at his naked stepmother. Despite his anger at what he'd just witnessed he felt a slight stirring at the sight of her flawless figure. Her flesh had goose-pimpled slightly in the cool bedroom air. "Sorry Sharon," he quickly apologised. Sharon remained silent, she looked almost guilty at being caught with Tommy. "I...I'll talk with Tommy. This won't happen again," he assured her.

Sharon nodded, covering her breasts with one arm in an unusual display of modesty. There was an awkward silence.

"Ah...go get cleaned up," instructed Billy. "Take a shower...and clean your teeth."

Billy stood silently in the doorway of the bedroom as Sharon took his advice and walked into the bathroom to wash up. She had one arm across her large breasts and the other covered her pussy, but her peachy round ass was exposed as she disappeared through the bathroom door, the firm cheeks of her buttocks swaying sexily as she departed.

***

Almost an hour later, Sharon walked into the kitchen, freshly showered, cleaned up and feeling a whole lot better. Her wet hair was wrapped up in a towel on top of her head, and she was dressed in a pair of tight-fitting, pale blue jeans and a bright red t-shirt that snugly encased the generous swells of her big breasts.

"Hi Mom," greeted Billy, handing her a cup of freshly brewed coffee.

"Morning William," she replied, taking the coffee and giving him a friendly peck on the cheek. Billy's stepmother almost always called him by his full name William, even though he preferred Billy.

Billy was frying up some eggs and bacon and they enjoyed a quiet breakfast, making small talk about the weather and Billy's schoolwork, and carefully making no mention of Sharon's run-in with Tommy, or the crazy gang-banging she'd endured the night before.

For those short fifteen minutes, it was almost as if they were stepmother and stepson again.

"I need to head out for a while today," announced Billy as he was rinsing his plate to stack into the dishwasher.

"Okay sweetie," replied Sharon.

"When I get back this evening I thought it'd be nice to have dinner together," he told her. "You can make my favourite, the pot-roast thing."

"That sounds wonderful."

"And I've left an outfit upstairs I want you to wear," he added, turning around to face her.

Sharon was sitting at the kitchen table and met his stare.

Billy stepped across to her and bent down, grabbing a handful of hair at the back of her head and tilting her head back. He pressed his mouth down hungrily over hers and passionately slipped his tongue into her mouth.

Sharon's back arched as she moaned into her stepson's mouth, her own tongue eagerly tasting his. Billy's hand reached for her right breast, cupping and squeezing it through her t-shirt as he kissed her.

When he broke off his kiss, Sharon was breathless, her cheeks slightly flushed. In that moment they hadn't been stepmother and son.

"Don't forget the pot-roast," Billy reminded her as he turned and walked out the back door of the house.

***

That evening, Billy returned home to the mouth-watering smell of Sharon's special wine braised beef pot roast. The eighteen year old gave a gratified smirk at the delicious odours and headed straight for the kitchen.

Although he'd been half expecting it, the sight that greeted him took his breath away. Sharon was waiting for him. She was dressed in a tight white blouse that was knotted between her big breasts, leaving her flat, tanned stomach bare. Her skirt was pleated tartan, and incredibly short, and made her toned legs seem impossibly long. In fact it was so short that it was almost better described as a belt. He could only imagine what her ass looked like from the back. The sexy schoolgirl outfit was topped off by white ankle socks and black stiletto heels. She looked absolutely incredible.

Billy immediately forgot about the pot-roast.

He closed the gap between them and Sharon melted into his arms, her lush, curvy body pressing against his as their lips met in a passionate, hungry kiss. Billy moaned as he shoved his tongue ravenously into her mouth, both his hands sliding down her back and slipping up underneath the hem of her short skirt to grip and squeeze her firm round buttocks.

"I want you William," Sharon moaned into his mouth as she ardently kissed him back, rubbing her busty chest against his and pressing her bare thigh up between his legs.

Billy's hands roved over the smooth expanse of Sharon's ass. From what his groping hands could tell she wasn't wearing panties beneath the tiny school-girl skirt.

"From now on I want you all to myself," murmured Billy as they broke off their kiss. He ran one hand up from Sharon's ass to cup and squeeze her ample boob through her blouse. "No more sharing."

"You can have me," replied Sharon, her voice husky. "Right now, right here. And whenever you want me."

Billy pushed his stepmother up against the kitchen counter, sliding both hands up to squeeze her big breasts. He hurriedly unknotted the front of her blouse and pushed it open, revealing her bare, bra-less breasts.

"God you're beautiful," he breathed, leaning down and sliding his tongue across the mountainous expanse of her left breast and tasting her warm flesh.

Sharon leant back on the bench and sighed in pleasure as Billy's tongue swirled around her nipple and then he sucked it into his mouth. The horny teenager moaned into her bosom and rubbed his face across her cleavage before feasting on her right breast, giving it the same eager licking and sucking treatment. As he kissed and sucked Sharon's big tits, his hands were back on her ass, squeezing and kneading the firm cheeks.

Sharon reached down between them and unzipped Billy's jeans, fumbling in her rush to get her hand down inside his underwear. Billy groaned and bit gently on Sharon's right nipple, flicking it with his tongue as she dragged out his cock, stroking it in her soft hand.

"God, I love your big cock William," moaned Sharon, holding her stepson's thick erection in both hands and rubbing it lustfully.

One of Billy's hands pushed up between Sharon's silky thighs, the heel of his palm grazing over her clit as he slipped two fingers up inside her dripping cunt. Sharon cried out as his digits probed into her and she squeezed hard on his cock, feeling the blood pulsing through it.

"Let me taste you Billy," Sharon breathed, still tugging on Billy's cock with both hands.

Billy lifted his face up from Sharon's hooters and gave her a passionate kiss on the mouth. He then spun around, leaning back against the kitchen bench as the sexy blonde squatted down at his feet. She seemed to be in a rush to get at his cock.

Sharon ran her tongue up the length of Billy's hard shaft, causing him to let out a long groan.

"I can't believe how much I love sucking your cock," murmured Sharon before plunging her mouth down over his delicious erection.

"Oh fuck!" groaned Billy as Sharon gave his cock a long, deep suck. Her cheeks hollowed as she forcefully slurped on his rigid pole, pushing her lips down his shaft and taking almost all of him inside her tight, wet mouth.

Sharon started to bob her head rapidly over Billy's cock, letting the head of his thrusting penis push right against the back of her mouth. She moaned and hummed over his rigid erection as her tight lips slid up and down his shaft. Her mouth was completely devoted to her stepson's hard cock.

"That's so good," breathed Billy, running his fingers through Sharon's blonde locks. Her sucking mouth felt incredible on his cock.

Sharon moaned in pleasure and closed her eyes as Billy held her head in place and began to rock his hips, sliding himself back and forth between her lips, slowly fucking her glorious mouth.

"Oh yes!" groaned Billy, his hard penis sliding across Sharon's tongue and lodging right in the back of her mouth. He tightened his grip on her head and began to fuck her mouth faster, shoving his erection into her tight throat.

Sharon gagged a little, but didn't stop sucking as her stepson used her mouth for his pleasure. Billy grunted as he pulled Sharon's head in against his crotch, her lips pressed around the very base of his shaft and his balls resting on her chin. He loved the way Sharon let him fuck her mouth.

Billy released Sharon's head and her mouth popped off his cock with a wet smacking sound and she gasped to catch her breath again. Sharon's hand stroked Billy cock as she licked her lips, ensuring he remained fully stimulated.

She leant back in, running her tongue over the tight sack of Billy's testicles. Sharon could tell that he wouldn't last too much longer, her talented mouth bringing him right to the brink of orgasm.

Sharon slid her wet mouth back over Billy's cock, moaning as she slid her mouth down his shaft. She was impatient to taste his cum.

Suddenly the back door of the house swung open.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?"

Sharon's mouth popped off her stepson's erection and she turned white as a ghost as she looked up from her position at Billy's feet to see her husband Howard standing in the doorway, looking none too pleased.

"You're home early?" she blurted.

"Shit..." swore Billy.

***

Billy was upstairs in his bedroom and Sharon and her fifty-two year old husband Howard were sitting at the kitchen table. At Howard's instruction she'd left the sexy schoolgirl outfit on, but she'd now buttoned up her blouse to cover her substantial knockers.

"I thought you were away for another week," murmured Sharon quietly. She was staring down at the table, unable to meet her husband's stern gaze. Howard had told her he was going to be away for ten days, but he'd returned after only three.

There was a long pause as Howard sat silently at the table, staring at his younger wife and thoughtfully stroking his chin.

"I can't say I'm completely surprised," said Howard at last, breaking the silence. After all, it was him who had originally suggested that Sharon teach Billy about sex. He had started this whole mess.

"Howard, I'm really sorry," apologised Sharon, she still wasn't able to look him in the eye though. "This... whole thing with William. It was a big mistake."

Howard gave a sigh. "Perhaps you're right. But it's too late now."

Sharon nodded and bit her lip. She wondered what Howard would say if she told him that she'd also fucked Tommy... and Clint, and Dougie.

After another long pause Howard spoke again. "I think we need to give Billy another lesson."

Sharon started and looked up in surprise, meeting Howard's gaze for the first time since he'd come home. There was a glint of steely determination in his eyes.

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,745 Followers
12