Family Lodge Ch. 02

Story Info
A weekend with the guys at the family lodge.
5.2k words
4.2
50.4k
29

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed like an hour but it was only five minutes before I felt a hand move across my butt. I tried to pull away but couldn't move. I didn't make a sound but shivered anyway when I felt a finger enter my pussy. If it wasn't for the lube Larry had put there I probably would have been dry. The finger wiggled a little then pulled out.

I thought whoever it was had left but I hadn't heard any footsteps. I realized I hadn't heard any footsteps when they approached me. They were either real quite or barefoot.

I felt a dick poking at my pussy and knew if I clenched up it would hurt. I tried to relax like my mom told me to. The guy only went in a little bit and then pulled out. I think he knew I scared. I felt some more lube drip on my ass and run down across my pussy.

He then wiped his dick around in the lube and stick it back in. This time it went in easier as he sunk in about half way. He pulled out most of the way and then in all the way. He bottom out in me just as I felt some of his hair touched my butt. If he had been any longer it could have hurt.

I closed my eyes and just tried to relax as he fucked away for about five minutes. He paused twice probably because he was getting close and wanted it to last. I just laid there and let myself relax as much as I could. It was finally starting to feel good when he started to shot off in my pussy. When he was done he pulled out. I felt a cold mark being put on my right butt cheek. If that is all worse it was going to be I could survive this.

He must have walked away because there didn't seem to be anyone behind me and I could feel his cum leaking from my pussy.

I was still thinking about what had just happened when I felt another hand on my ass. Again I didn't hear anyone approach me.

I knew it was a different hand because the fingers felt softer and not as callused. I felt something probe my anus. It felt like he was using something larger than a finger but it went in and wiggled. It was soon followed by a second finger. I willed myself to relax more as I felt a third finger push in. What was he going to do fist me? I am not sure I could relax enough for that.

I felt more cold lube being dripped onto my ass. Great, it was going to be my first ass fuck of the weekend. The three fingers moved around spreading the lube around and in my ass. He then pulled them out and a dick head was quickly lodged into my ass hole before it could close up.

He felt big. He had to be at least as big as Bob. I remembered that Jack look as big as Bob. It couldn't be my brother could it? I quietly asked "Jack is that you?"

There was no response other than him pushing his dick in my ass about half way. I grunted as he did it. I willed myself to relax again as I had started to tense. Just as I was going to ask again he pushed the rest of the way in. Whoever it was they were as big around as Bob but slightly longer.

He proceeded to fuck my ass slowly but in a constant in then out motion. Getting fucked in the ass never got me off but it wasn't as unpleasant as it used to be. He kept at it for while I tried to relax and let myself just float. Soon I felt him tense up and he shot his load in my ass. As he started to shrink up he slowly pulled out. He pulled out slow enough that very little of his cum escaped my ass. I felt a cold wet mark on my left ass cheek.

He left without saying a word or making a sound. It wasn't long after I actually heard someone walk up to me. His shoes clopping on the floor as he walked. I heard a zipper go down and a dick jammed into my pussy with no warning. He let out a couple of grunts as he pounded away.

He had a short dick that wasn't very wide so besides his clothes rubbing against me there wasn't much discomfort. About two minutes after he started he pushed as deep as he could and let loose. Not quite as much as whoever gave me the first load though. I heard him clear his thought as he zipped up. Another cold wet mark on my right cheek.

As I was waiting for whoever was next I found that if I pressed my head down I could look back between my legs some. There was a bucket below me attached to the platform I was strapped to. I felt some cum drip off my pussy and I saw it fall into the bucket. It occurred to me that some thought must have been put into this thing. Now if I had something to do while I waited instead of only being able to wonder who or what was next this could almost become enjoyable.

A little bit later I heard a couple of guys talking as they came into the lodge. I couldn't place their voices but they sounded familiar.

"Hey. Looks like the entertainment is here."

"Ya. Looks like we missed the opening act though."

"Let's flip a coin to see who get the first crack. Looser has to get the bags." I heard a coin hit the floor.

"Damn." One of them said. I heard foot step coming up to me. A callused had wiped across my ass. "You look nice and ready," He said.

I looked back but all I could see were some pant legs and some shoes. I heard his zipper go down and felt a dick rub against my pussy as he got hard. He put his head in, "Damn. You feel wet enough to have already had ten people in there today." He pushed all the way in then pulled out grunting, "Only had two in the pussy and one in the ass so far..."

He then put the head of his dick on my ass hole and pushed. I relaxed and let him in. "AAAAhhhhh..." he said as he sunk all the way in, "That's better." He wasn't quite as big around as the first one that fucked me in the ass but just as long.

He was still fucking my ass as his friend came back in. He paused when he was all the way in, "Put my bag over there. I will be done soon." He then resumed his in and out motion. Not ten strokes later he grunted and came what seemed like a gallon inside my ass.

When he was done filling me he pulled out and I could feel his cum almost running out of my open ass hole. I pushed my head down so I could see it drip into the bucket. He put a mark on my left ass cheek and left while zipping up. "I am going to have to come back here before bed," he said to his friend as he walked away.

I could feel his cum was still dripping out of me when the other guy walked up and unzipped. "Gees. It is easy to tell which hole you used," the other guy said. He wiped his dick across the cum still leaking out of my ass.

He pushed all the way in my pussy in one stroke. He proceeded to pump away for a few minutes before he came also. He pulled out, made his mark, and left also.

Now I had cum dripping from both holes. But at least so far nothing really bad had happened like I had initially feared. While I was waiting for the next guy I thought if I tried some of the things my mother told me about. If I gripped with my pussy at the right time and concentrating on the feelings of being fucked I might be able to get myself off and enjoy it as well.

A few minutes later Larry came up to me and offered me a straw that ran to an energy drink, "How you doing kid?"

"Ok so far I guess. It gets a little boring sometimes though."

He chuckled, "I have heard a lot of things before but never that one." He stepped back and looked at my ass, "Looks like you are off to a good start. Five marks already."

When I was finished with the drink he leaned close to my ear, "I added a little something to your drink. It should help make it more enjoyable for you. I am not supposed to do that but other woman had thanked me later that I did. When most guys get here they will be looking to just get off quickly to relieve the stress of the long drive.

"Later tonight and tomorrow most may take their time to enjoy themselves. It is not often we have someone as young and as nice looking available. By the way I forgot to ask earlier. Are you a squirter? We had one a while ago and it got awful messy in here. If you are I just need to get an additional bucket and put a couple of towels on the floor."

"Nope. Sorry. Never done that before."

"Ok. Good. Do you need to pee before go?"

"No. I'm ok right now."

"If you have to go and you are not busy when I come by I will hold a bucket up to you to go in so as not to cause any unneeded messes."

"Gee. Thanks," I said somewhat sarcastically.

I heard another familiar voice speak to Larry, "Is she open for business?"

"She is a ready as she is going to be." He then patted me on the ass, "Try to enjoy yourself," he said as he walked away.

Whoever it was walked up behind me put a couple of fingers on my pussy and opened it up a little. He stuck in another and wiggled it around then pulled it out. "Looks ready enough for me."

Again I heard a zipper and a big dick head was pushing into me. I was a still wet from the previous fucks so he went in with little effort. His head was bigger than the others but his shaft wasn't. The length wasn't too bad so yet another one I thought I could survive.

He started pounding away trying to get himself off. Right before he finished I started to get into it. Whatever Larry had given me had started to work as it was getting enjoyable. The guy doing me dumped his load, made his mark, and left without saying a word to me. I was begging to think no one cared if I was even awake or not.

I looked back to see him turn and walk away and watched his cum drip off me into the bucket. I wondered if the bucket would be full by the end of the weekend.

This kept up for the next several hours. Someone new would get there. They would come and dump a load in me. Then they would go say hi to everyone who was in the lodge. I recognized several voices but didn't say anything to them.

I never heard my dad or Jack say anything. They must have been out fishing already. They both had been here before so they had to know what was going on. Had they already used me like the others? I knew some of the people there by voice but I couldn't tell most of the time who was behind me.

Whatever Larry had given me got me really turned on and I was constantly in an aroused state. It was like I wanted someone to come up and fuck me but I never seemed to quite get there before the guy was done.

A while later Larry came back to check on me again. He gave me another drink, "You still doing ok?"

"Ya, but I got to pee now."

He sat down my drink below me, "Ok, hang on," and went to get another bucket. He got into position behind with the bucket up as close to my pussy as he could get it, "Ok. Go ahead."

I had to go bad enough that I let loose even though I was still somewhat embarrassed with how I was on display. When I was done he sat the bucket off to the side and let me have more of my drink. "Did you give me more of the same stuff as last time?"

"Yes. Is it helping?"

"I think so. I am a little sore from all the use but the guys seem to allow a little bit of time between them for me to recover. I sometimes felt like I almost needed someone to fuck me but I can't seem to get off."

"That is one of the down sides of this drug. It keeps you highly aroused but you will require a considerable amount of stimulation to orgasm."

"You should have leaded off with this stuff instead of waiting until later to let me have it."

"I am not supposed to giving it to you so keep quiet about it. Just hang in there and I will make sure you get off at least once this weekend." I then heard several guys come into the lodge. "It is about dark and a bunch of guys will be done fishing for the day soon. They will be coming back to the lodge for the night." He patted my ass as he was about to leave. "You need any lube before I go?"

"Maybe just a little on my ass. No one had used it in a little while." He dribbled a little on me and used his fingers to work some in me. He pulled his fingers out and reached under me and wiped them on my hard nipples. I hadn't ever realized they were hard. That was the first time anyone had touched them since I had been wheeled out here. He then walked off chuckling to himself.

I heard three guys talking about their days catch. They seemed to be getting closer to me as they were talking. I saw their feet come to a stop next to me. One of them put a hand on my ass as they continued to talk.

They kept talking about the fish they caught as if I was nothing more than rail to lay a hand on. "Hey Jim, why don't you grab us a couple of beers," one of them said. Did he mean my cousin Jim? I hadn't seen him in a couple of years but he wasn't bad looking then. He was just three years older than me. I was thinking about the last time I saw him when I felt a dick start to go into my ass.

His dick was long but small around and slowly sunk all the way in on the first stroke. He got about five more strokes when I heard Jim come back with the beers. The guy in me stopped mid stroke and opened his beer. He took a long drink and started moving again. He sat his cold beer on my ass as he started to pull out again. It caused me to involuntarily clench up because it was cold. He chuckled, "That tightened her up."

I relaxed again when he removed the can. He pushed back in and put the cold can on me again as he pulled out again. This caused him to groan as he kept it up for several more strokes.

The two other guys were still taking about their fish right next to me unconcerned about what was else was going on. When the guy in my ass finally came he left the can on my ass until he pulled all the way out. He made his mark and stepped aside. One of the others stepped up behind me and took his place in my ass again without stopping his conversation with Jim.

He was a little bigger around but not quite as long. The first guy told the other two that he was going to get cleaned up before dinner and left them. The guy in my ass continued to pound away but didn't use his beer can like the first one had. He kept it up for a few minutes before he too came in my ass. He slowly pulled out and stepped back, "You will probably want to use the other hole. Her ass looks a little red right now." He made his mark and stepped aside.

The third guy that I assumed was my cousin Jim stepped up and wiped his dick across my ass hole a couple of times. He pulled back and I got ready for a third straight ass fuck. He then pushed into my pussy in one stroke. I sighed with relief as it sunk into me. He took it as that I liked it which I actually was starting to.

He rocked in and out at a slower rate than most of the other guys had done. The other guy asked if he was done with his beer. Jim stopped moving in me, downed his beer, and handed the can to the other guy. He then resumed his slow in and out. I was moaning lightly and finally enjoying a decent fucking when he stopped moving and came in me. Crap I was just getting into it. He slowly pulled out and made his mark. He patted my ass, "I will be back later to sample that ass."

When the cum had finally stopped dripping another guy came in. He had a fishy smell to him as he must have just finished cleaning his catch. He walked up to me unzipped, grabbed my hips and buried himself in my pussy in one quick push. No finger poke to see if I was wet or anything.

He was short and not as big as most of the others. I thought he might be the same guy who did the same thing before. He didn't last very long before he came. I almost felt sorry for anyone who thought he might be a good lay. After making his mark he stomped off.

A couple of hours and a couple of guys later it sounded like they were setting up a card game on the other side of the room. I couldn't see any of them and didn't know how many of them had used me already.

After a few hands one of them said to deal him out for a little while. He got up and walked over to me. He pulled his shorts down to where I could see them. I could see bare legs and feet as he stepped up close behind me. He slipped slowly into my pussy and proceeded to fuck me for over ten minutes nonstop. I was enjoying it and trying to stay quite while he continued.

He finally pushed in as deep as he could and let loose cumming deep inside me. He had one of the biggest loads of the day and it almost ran out of me as he pulled out. At least I enjoyed that some but again didn't get to cum myself. He made his mark and went to get a beer before rejoining the game.

A hand or two after the first guy rejoined another one did the same thing. They varied in size and shape but they all seem to take their time and just leisurely fuck me until they came. Most used my pussy but a couple used my ass. None were too big or to small but a good size for what was going on.

After the 6th guy doing this I was having trouble keeping myself quiet. Small whimpers were starting to escape me as I was being fucked. I was finally starting to get close to cumming when the 6th guy came in me and left. The game broke up a short time later.

I guess I was not going to get to cum yet. I bet they must have been some of my married uncles. Their wives must have taught them to go slow and be gentle and take their time.

Larry again came by to check on me. He gave me another drink as he bent close to my head, "I am going to bed soon."

"I need to pee again," I said.

He went to get the bucket and I relieved myself again. I was getting less embarrassed so it was easier this time.

When I was done, "You need anything else before I go?" he asked.

"I haven't eaten anything since breakfast. Am I going to get anything but these drinks this weekend?"

"You will get some food in the morning when you get your short break. I don't think these guys would go all night. You should try to get some sleep when you can."

"It would help if I could cum first."

"Don't worry. You will at some point even if I have to help you myself. You need any more lube?"

"I think I am ok right now. Why haven't you fucked me yet?"

"Are you sure I haven't?" he chuckled and walked away.

Less than five minutes later someone was pounding away at my pussy. From what I could see of him I thought he was young. He must have been one of my younger cousins. He was pounding away faster than the last several guys.

He seemed to go on a while and I could feel myself building again. And again he was done before I was. He pulled out and I heard him slap hands with someone else. As soon as I felt him draw a line on my ass someone else was pushing into me.

Again the legs looked young. In fact they looked like the same legs. Could it my twin cousins of Brad and Bert? They were my age but lived three states away.

He fucked me almost the same way. Again I was building but couldn't quite get there. He lasted as long as his brother before he came in me.

I like a good hard fast fuck as well as anyone, but being strapped down like this so I couldn't touch myself was getting frustrating. One hand free and I am sure I could have gotten myself off a couple of times by now. Again I was left hanging and leaking into the bucket.

This kept up for a while. Someone would come by me to get off before bed. From what I could tell the younger ones would fuck me faster than the older ones. The older ones seem to take their time as they were not in a rush to get off because they knew I wasn't going anywhere for a while.

So far it seemed like no one lasted much more than ten minutes thou. I would usually get a five minute fuck, they would shoot their load in me, and then ten minutes of nothing but me dripping in a bucket. There had to be a sizeable amount of cum in that bucket for all that had seen dropped out of me so far today.

Finally there was a long enough break that I was able to get to sleep. I woke up with a start as I felt a dick enter my ass. I tried not to gasp and clench up as it had surprised me. I had started to dry a little bit but he must have put some lube on his dick.

After a stroke or two I was wet enough again for what he was doing. He went slow but deep and just kept going. It seemed like he was in no hurry and it was not hurting anymore so I just tried to relax again and let him finish. He was slow and genital enough that I guess I dozed off again. Hard to believe but I managed to fall asleep while being slowly fucked in the ass.

12