Family Lodge Ch. 03

Story Info
A weekend with the guys at the family lodge.
4.2k words
4.29
39k
28

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larry woke me up a little later. For a minute I wasn't sure where I was or what was going on but the dull ache in my pussy and ass soon reminded me. "Time to get ready to got back out."

As I sat up he handed me the full enema bag, "Can you do it or do you need help?" I handed him back the bag and stepped off the bed. I turned and bent over sticking my ass up in the air at him. He smeared a little lube on my ass hole and gently pushed the hose in. I let out a light moan as he released the valve and the warm water started rushing in. A couple of minutes later he said it was all in as he started to pull the hose out.

I stayed there with my ass in the air for a while. As soon as the cramps started I realized I was going to have a problem standing up and holding all this in. When he saw me start to struggle to stand he helped me up. I managed to make it to the toilet without making a mess.

When I was done I went back out to find Larry was not in the room. The same contraption was still there waiting for me. I debated lying back down or peaking outside the door but either option would probably cause me problems. I decided it was best to just get this over with and see if I could hurry it along. I got into the rig as best as I could by myself. I was still working on putting some straps on my legs when Larry came back in the door.

"Well that is yet another first. Most girls are trying to get as far away for it as possible and it takes a little bit for them to even get close to it. Some even required force to put them in it."

I just shrugged my shoulders, "Let's just get this over with." Larry stuck his head back outside the room and said we would be out in a few minutes. Apparently some guys were standing by just in case I had refused.

As Larry still strapping me in I asked him how I was chosen for this weekend. "We have a list of all family females between 18 and 40. If the father/ husband/ brother/ son wanted to attend their mother/sister/daughters names are included in the drawing. If they have no immediate female family members then they get to choose from list of available ones. The only names not on the list are ones that are pregnant or will be having their period on that weekend. Yes we keep track of that even if you didn't notice. Name can be added more than once this way.

"Then all the names are put in a big pot and one name is chosen. The more people that request you the more times your name in that pot and the higher your chances are of being selected. The name is chosen and the contact for that name is told. Everyone is then notified who will be there. I can tell you that your name was in there more than once and given the marks you have gotten so far you can expect to back again. After your weekend here you are given six months before your name will be eligible to be on the list again.

"I am just about done here. Anything else you want to know before we go back out."

"What if someone was willing to substitute for someone else or volunteered to come?"

"I don't know if that has ever happened but I will quietly find out for you if you wanted to know."

"Not that I want to do it but I would like to know. I guess I am as ready to go when you are."

"Good. I am done here. You want some lube?"

"Ya, a little would be good." I got a finger in each hole for a minute then he unlocked the wheels to role me out. I was put back into the same spot I was before when he locked the wheels.

"Have fun. I will be back in a little while." he patted my ass and walked away.

Less than a minute later someone was already pushing their dick into my pussy. No finger to see if I was wet just a little dick quickly in and out. Must have been Greg again because ten strokes and he was done. He marked me and was gone just as quick.

I had just started to try to think of what I could do to pass the time when I felt a hand on my ass. I felt a wet finger push into my ass and I just relaxed and let him go as deep as he wanted. After a couple of strokes with his finger he pushed his dick balls deep in one stroke.

After all the action my ass had gotten in the last day it didn't hurt as much as it would have before we got here. I did moan though. He proceeded to fuck my ass for a good five minutes nonstop before he paused. He leaned forward over me and grabbed a tit in each hand. He was the first one I remembered doing this. He then proceeded to fuck me some more in the ass as he squeezed my tits.

It must have been two minutes later he used my tits to pull himself as deep as possible into me before he came. He released his grip on my tits when he was done cuming in me and gave my nipples a quick twist as he pulled himself out of me.

So far today was a little rougher than last night but I could take worse. As I saw his feet more away I saw his cum start dripping in the bucket again. Given how long it dripped he must have dumped a big load in me. I watched it drip as I waited for the next one.

I didn't have long to wait. I was still dripping when I saw the next set of legs. I hadn't remembered seeing these legs before though. I would have remembered them because they were old. Could it be Great Granddad?

I felt a hand on each cheek as he stepped up to me. His dick was defiantly bigger than Greg's. I didn't know which hole he was going to use has he rubbed his dick across both of them. He pulled back and when he pushed forward again his dick slipped in my pussy and kept going until he was completely buried. Not bad for such an old guy. He was nice and hard. Not as big around as a few I have had here but if he lasted long enough I might be able to get some enjoyment out of it.

He started sliding back and forth with log slow strokes. He kept a hand on each cheek and he worked on me. How I wished I could reach down and rub my clit as he did me. He slowly sped up and I noticed his swinging balls started bumping my clit as he went. Not as good a finger rubbing it but better than nothing. He seemed to be building as he kept gradually increasing in speed. Soon his balls were slapping my clit on each stroke. I hopped he would hold out a little bit longer and I might be able to get off as well.

I was just about there when he stopped. He had not cum and was still in me. I so wanted him to continue. I squeezed my pussy a couple of times trying to get him to move again. He chuckled and leaned forward over me to whisper in my ear. "You are close aren't you?" I quietly answered yes. "Have you cum yet this weekend?" I quietly answered no. "Would you like to?" I answered yes but not as quietly this time.

"I know Larry is asking a question for you about substituting or volunteering. If you can hold out until after I am done I will make sure the answer to those questions are what you want them to be. Do you think you can do that?"

I answered quietly, "I will try."

"It means you might not cum for a while you know."

I quickly considered if it was worth an orgasm to have some say in what is going on. "I understand and will try," was my response.

He chuckled and stood back up. He started moving again slowly. The discussion had allowed me to calm down some even thou he had stayed hard and buried in me the whole time. As he speed up his balls started hitting my clit again. As much as I wanted to let it build and have a nice satisfying orgasm I was determined to beat this old man at his game.

I knew if I concentrated on feeling the dick moving in and out of me it helped my pleasure build. I tried to ignore it and review my last final test from high school in my head. It helped some but you can't completely ignore a nice hard dick moving in and out and your clit being smacked on each stroke.

Just when I was afraid I was going to lose he stopped moving again. He leaned over me again breathing a little harder this time and said, "You have done really well to hold out this far. Only one other female has been able to hold longer than me and she is the reason you got a two hour break this morning. If you can last longer than me we will make a change to the way things are done within reason. You will provide me with a small list before you leave tomorrow and if one of them is acceptable it will be implemented. Do you agree?" I quietly answered yes.

With that he stood back up and backed out of me. He came around to the side of me and squatted down to talk in my ear. I could see him from the middle of the chest down now. His dick has to be at least as long a Bob's but not quite as thick. It was still hard and throbbing. I stared at it as he spoke. "You cannot cum until after I have come in you or the deal is off. I will be back at some point this weekend where we will conclude this one way or another."

With that he stood up and left. He had gotten me as close to cumming as I had been since I got here. If I could be left alone for a few minutes I might have a chance.

That was not to be though. I was sure it was the twins that came back shortly after Grate Granddad left me. Fortunately they both fucked me in the ass and I was able to calm my pussy down. They were quick enough that it didn't add to my excitement. They made their marks and left and I was able to finally think about the offer I was given.

What would I change and would he think it was within reason? Obviously ending this practice would not be within reason. And would I really want to do that? Other than being restrained so I couldn't move it hadn't been that bad. I would rather be fishing and I could do without Greg but at least he was small and quick. No one had been mean. But I was just being treated like another piece of furniture. I realized it had been a while since anyone had disturbed me. Maybe I could do something about the boredom I had felt earlier.

It was then that Larry came back to check on me. He gave me another drink. I told him I had to pee so he got the bucket. When I was done he got close to my head, "I have asked a few people what you asked me before. The only answer I have gotten so far is that it would need to be discussed. If you have a choice what would you want the answer to be?"

I quietly answered him, "I think it should be allowed."

"I thought so." Standing back up, "You need some more lube before I go?"

"No. I think I am fine right now." He patted my ass as he left. I closed my eyes and tried to relax while I waited.

A couple of minutes later I felt a finger slip into my pussy. After a couple of strokes he pulled it out and a rather large dick started to slip into me. He at least went slowly and he bottomed out before he was all the way in. I tried to relax and let him push in further.

After a couple of strokes he was all the way in and giving me some nice long slow strokes. Another time or another place and I would love to have let him go all night but I had to get him off without letting myself get off. At least he wasn't going fast enough to make his balls slap my clit. He was still having an effect on me.

I started to quietly hum to myself the last several songs we learned in choir practice. I used his motion to keep tempo. It was two beats on the in and two beat on the out. I was into the second song when he started to speed up. I had managed to calm myself some and was sure I could outlast him now.

I started lightly contracting my pussy on his in stroke to hopefully speed him along. It worked. Ten strokes later he shoved in all the way fast and came a lot. He stayed in me until he started to soften. I watched as he pulled out and saw a large blob of cum fall into the bucket. He made his mark and staggered off.

If he had varied his stroke so humming the song didn't work I might have been in trouble. I had two more guys cum in me before Larry came by again.

He gave me the usual drink. "From what I have been able to find out several people would agreed with what you have suggested. I have also found out that you know how you have a chance to make a change. Do you think you have a chance?"

"I am doing fine so far. I am determined to win at least something from this."

"You know tonight is going to be more difficult than last night. Most guys will want to get one last shot at or in you before they leave on Sunday. Your time will end at noon Sunday. After that it is a quick cleanup a bite to eat and you will be heading home. You have about 20 hours left. But they are libel to the hardest ones if you want to try to do this."

"I can do it," trying more to convince myself than him. It then occurred to me that it was now 4 p.m. Saturday and over half done.

"How many marks do I have on my ass already?"

He looked back at my ass sticking up in the air, "Let's put it this way. If you keep going at this rate you will hold the record. I don't want to tell you how many you have though. Anything else you need before I go?"

"Ya. How about my ipod?"

He laughed, "If you think you can hold out until tomorrow maybe you should ask for that for the next time you are here." He slapped my ass and walked off again chuckling.

A little bit later I heard three young guys walk in. They walked over to me, "I don't care what those old fogies say. A rope swing would be awesome. The branch on that old oak tree hangs way out over the lake. Who gives a crap about their stupid fish anyway?"

One of them jammed a finger in each hole I guess deciding which one to use. Their voices sounded familiar but again I couldn't place them.

"Come on. Just pick a hole and hurry up. If you can't decide just step aside."

"Wait your turn. I was here first." I heard his zipper go down and he jammed is dick in my pussy. Thankfully he wasn't as big as the last guy and went in fairly easy. They continued their conversation as he fucked me. He might have lasted five minutes before he grunted and came in me. He stepped back and made his mark and zipped up.

Then one of the other ones did something I had not expected. He reached my leg and grabbed my clit and squeezed it. "Squeeze out all his cum." he told me as he squeezed me. I squeezed and tried not to yell at him as I didn't think it would do any good. When he was satisfied I had squeezed enough out he let go of me. I started to worry about what they would do to me next when I heard another zipper go down.

I felt him step forward and push his dick into my pussy. He was a little bigger than the last guy but not much. They continued their conversation as he fucked me. He lasted about as long as his friend before he came in me also. When he backed out and made his mark. I squeezed his load out before they had a chance to grab my clit again.

The third guy patted my ass, "Good job. I wasn't planning on using that hole though." I heard his zipper go down and he stepped forward. His dick pressed against my asshole and slipped in without too much effort. He seemed to be about the same size as the other two and he lasted about as long. They continue to talk about where to attach there rope swing as he fucked me. After he came in my ass he backed up and made his mark as well. He zipped up and the three of them left. If all of them were that quick and unexciting I might be able to get some sleep tonight.

I was left alone for a little while before the next group of guys came back from fishing. Two of them came in and over to me. One was fucking my pussy while the other was talking with him like nothing unusual was going on.

He had just come in me when two other guys came in and walked over. The guy who was just finished backed out and made his mark and asked who was next. One of them commented that he was going to wait for a little while and let me drain first. I squeezed out the blob of come in me and they chuckled.

"Well alright then." and unzipped. He stepped forward and proceeded to fuck me as they discussed there day of fishing. I listed and had a little bit of envy as I would have liked to have gone fishing as well.

I wondered if that would be within reason to ask for. The ability to come here as one of the guys and not be strapped down and used. I was still thinking how could ask for that when the guy fucking my pussy unloaded. When he pulled back I squeezed his load out as he made his mark.

"I have already had her pussy once. I want her ass this time," one of the others said. He unzipped and slid into me. He wasn't the biggest guy there this weekend but he was plenty big.

While he was fucking me I tried to think if there was another girl in the family that would like to go fishing as well. Maybe we could ask to split the weekend so the guys have one of us while the other one got to go fishing. I would have to ask Larry if he thought it would be a reasonable request next time he came by.

It was then that I realized the guy in my ass was cuming. That means three down and one to go before I would get a small break. These guys had only provided enough excitement to keep me wet but not enough to start me building to my own orgasm.

The third guy backed out and marked me. The forth unzipped and stepped into the previous guys place. He slipped his long thin dick into my pussy easily. He was longer than the last two and bottomed out but no where near as thick. If he hadn't bottomed out I might not have even noticed him in me.

While he was fucking me one of the other who had already finished was talking about a little cove he found that he caught a 12 inch large mouth in. They were all asking where it was including the guy that was fucking me. As the guy explained how to get there the one fucking me slowed down.

He had almost stopped when I started squeezing his dick with my pussy to get his attention again. He realized he had stopped moving and started going in and out again. The other told him to hurry up because they were getting hungry. He grabbed my hips and started pounding me as fast as he could. He lasted less than two more minutes before he came. He pulled out, made his mark, and they left. I let his come slowly drain out of me as I waited for the next one.

A little while later another young guy came in. He came over to me. Quickly fucked my ass with is small dick and left. Another one I might not have noticed if I had been asleep.

As his come was still dripping out of my ass Larry came over again. He gave me gave me another drink. "I need to pee again." I told him.

When I was done with my drink he went to get the bucket. "You need anything else while I am here?"

"Do you think it would it be possible for two girls to come here and split the time in here? Would that be acceptable? You know if one of us could go fishing or other things while the other was in here?"

"Probably not. There are things around the lodge that the elders didn't want females to see. Even coming here and not doing what you are now would probably not be allowed. I like that you are thinking about that but you should try to come up with something else." I had nothing else so he patted my ass and left.

No sooner had Larry left than Greg walked up to me again. I could tell it was him by the way he jammed his little dick in my pussy and came quickly. The dripping of his cum out of me lasted longer than he did. I thought of squeezing his small load out of me. Then I thought I should just let it drip out and use it as lube for the next guy.

It was a good thing I did that also. It was a while before the next guy came to fuck my pussy. The next two guys fucked my ass. They were average size and didn't last very long. I was begging to think most guys around here didn't last long when Grate Granddad came up to me again.

His big dick slowly sunk into me while I was lost in thought trying to come up with something else to ask for. As he started his slow rhythm I glanced back at his legs and recognized him. I didn't know if he was going to try to get me off or just teasing me.

12