Family Lodge Ch. 04

Story Info
A weekend with the guys at the family lodge.
5k words
4.36
41.3k
27

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Did he know what I had asked Larry? Did Larry tell him or had someone else heard us? Then I thought about what he said and what I had asked Larry. I thought I might have a better way to phrase it when I felt a hand on my ass.

The guy slipped his dick in my pussy. He wasn't as big as Great Granddad but big enough for me to feel it. After a few strokes he pulled out and pushed into my ass. He sent a little more than the next five minutes fucking my ass slow and steady. I wasn't sure if he was the same one I had hummed the songs to earlier but he had a nice steady rhythm.

I got back to thinking about how to phrase my request and let him enjoy himself. Really there was not much else I could do. Just when I realized I need to phrase it in such a way to say we would avoid the lodge when I felt him come in my ass. He slowly pulled out, marked my ass, and left.

Another ass fuck and two loads in my pussy and I had my next request to try on Larry. I had just about finished dripping when he showed up again. He gave me my drink, "I will be going to bed soon."

The day had gone my quicker than I thought it would. "I have to pee again before you go." When I was done I asked him, "Do you think it would be ok for me to come here and stay in one of the other cabins or in a tent by the lake. I would avoid the lodge."

"It might be possible if you explicitly had a way to avoid the lodge." I felt happy that he thought it might work. "You need anything else tonight?"

"No. I think I am fine now." He patted my butt again as he left.

A little while later I heard the same guys start up another card game like the previous night. They again each took a break to fuck me at least once during their game. I fell asleep a couple of times between them. They didn't seem to care if I was awake or not so I slept when I could.

At one point I was woke up when a couple of young guys came in making a lot of noise. They sounded drunk as they came over to me. One of them got behind me and I felt his dick rub across both holes. "Which one should I use this time? I can't decide both felt good." He pushed into my pussy then pulled out. He then moved up and pushed into my ass and pulled out. "I still can't decide."

The other guy was standing beside me. He reached under and grabbed one of my tits. "To bad the other hole isn't available." They both laughed.

The guy behind me must have either made up his mind or forgot that he couldn't decide because he sunk back in my ass and started stroking in and out.

He had already lasted well over five minutes, "Dude would you get me a beer?"

"Go fuck yourself. Just hurry up so I can get to bed."

The one fucking me paused moving and grabbed both of my ass cheeks, "Why should I fuck myself. There is a fine ass right here begging to be fucked." They both laughed again as he started stroking again.

He only lasted a couple more minutes before he came in my ass. He pulled out before he started to soften and seemed to just stand there.

I was waiting on him to make his mark and move so his buddy could take his turn. Apparently so was his buddy, "Dude mark her so I can take my turn."

"Not a lot of space left back here. She has been well used this weekend."

His buddy stepped behind me also, "I am surprised she is still alive given all the loads she has taken." The one behind me move a little farther around my hip and marked there and moved away. As soon as he was far enough away his buddy pushed his dick in my pussy and started stroking there. He didn't last as long but was enough to keep me from going back to sleep.

When the two of them were done I was left alone long enough for me to get back to sleep. I am not sure how much later it was but I was woken by a fairly large dick stroking in my pussy. It felt familiar and when I looked back between my legs it was Great Granddad again. He hadn't gotten to the point of his balls hitting my clit yet.

I am not sure if he knew I was awake or not yet. I wondered how long he was going to keep it up this time. I tried to stay as relaxed as I could and not let on that I had woken up. That worked until his balls made contact with my clit again. When that happened my pussy contracted and a small moan escaped from me.

He stopped moving and leaned over me again. "So you are finally awake. Most females wake up as I enter them. You haven't come yet have you?"

"Not yet."

"Good girl." He stood back up and started moving again. He started out slow again and I knew it would be a while and I had to hold out. I started lightly humming the choir songs to myself again. As he picked up the pace I started humming the song faster. It seemed to help keep my orgasm at bay but I knew it was building and there was no way to stop that.

As he got fast enough that his balls were slapping my clit with each stroke I started missing notes. It wouldn't be long and I wouldn't be able to prevent it. He stopped moving and leaned over me again. His breathing was heavy and I knew he had to be close as well. "What are you humming?"

"A song I learned in Choir last year." As I answered him I squeezed his dick with my pussy. "I was humming some of the songs to pass the time."

He quickly backed out of me when he felt me squeezing him. He must have been closer than I though. He chuckled at me as he came around to the side and squatted down again. I saw his big still pulsing dick again. It was red and swollen and I knew he was close. If only I could get my hand on it this would be over.

"You almost got me there. It is almost midnight and that come sunrise one of us will be cuming." He reached out and gently tweaked one of my nipples before he stood back up and left. If he had only known how close I was. If he had put his dick back in me and rubbed my clit I would have lost it.

I was left alone long enough to fall asleep again. I got at least two more loads that night that I remember. Those woke me up when they came in me but I don't remember them entering me or leaving me.

The next thing I knew my breasts were getting rubbed again. It was Larry waking me up. "How did it go last night?" he asked.

"It was actually better than the first night. I need to pee."

He chuckled and got me the bucket. When I was done he gave me my drink, "You need anything else."

"I'm not sure but I might need some lube." He went behind me and stuck a lubed finger in each hole. After some quick in and out he said that I looked ready to go. He patted my ass again and left me.

I didn't have long to wait before the first guy of the morning was behind me. I knew as soon as he was in me that it was Greg again. He didn't last any longer than he had any of the other times and wasn't any better either. He made his mark and left like before. What little he had left in me had just started dripping out when I felt the now familiar dick of Great Granddad slide into me.

When he was all the way in he leaned over me and whispered in my ear, "Get ready. I am going to continue until one of us came."

"Ok. Let's get this over with then."

He stood back up and started slow again. I started humming as he started stroking. I was in the middle of the third song when his balls made their first contact with my clit. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the songs and tried to ignore everything else.

It worked until his balls were slapping my clit with each stroke. He was going fast enough that I was starting to miss notes. Instead of trying to keep two beats to each in or out stroke I switched to one beat for each stroke. That got my song going again and I was able to hold out a while longer but I knew it wouldn't last forever. I could feel myself starting to sweat and my breaths were getting shorter. All the other times he had been in me he had usually stopped at least once by now. I knew he had to be getting close also. I took a chance and started to squeeze my pussy on each in stroke and relaxing on each out stroke.

It affected me also but I hoped it would push him over the edge. After about ten more strokes I knew it was having the desired effect. He shuddered on an in stroke. He didn't stop but he slowed down. I pick up my song again as he kept moving. His balls were not hitting my clit any more. When I looked back I couldn't see them swinging like I had before. He must be so close that they have drawn up to him. If only I could move this would be over.

Then five more strokes later he pushed all the way in me and stopped moving. I thought he was going to either lean over me and say something or pull out. He did neither. I felt him swell and unload in me with the biggest load I had gotten since I arrived Friday afternoon. I felt some of his cum start leaking out of me while he was still shooting some in me. His hands had gripped my hips and I felt him jerk a couple of times as he came. I gave his dick a couple of squeezes with my pussy which made him jerk again. I had won but that was overshadowed by my need to come.

When he finally calmed down enough he slowly backed out of me. He took the marker and wrote something on my lower back before he came around to the side of me. I could feel his come still almost running out of me. He squatted down again and I could see that he was all sweaty. His dick had started to shrink some but it was still fairly big and bright red.

He was still trying to catch his breath when he asked, "Now since I am the Patriarch and you have bested me you get a formal request. What would you like that to be?"

I thought for a moment, "You said I could give you a small list."

"I did. Only one within reason would be accepted. Now make no more than three suggestions and I will push the others to accept the one I think would be the most acceptable."

"First, I would like the no female policy changed so that they could come and stay in one of the extra cabins or in tents by the lake but the lodge would remain off limits."

"That one would be acceptable to me but I know other would not accept it. Next."

"Ok. Second, I would like it possible for mother/daughter/sister to be able to substitute for each other."

"That may be possible. Anything else?"

"Third, someone should be able to volunteer to come here in place of the drawing."

"I think would be acceptable. I will have to get some of the others to agree but if we have some more like you that volunteered they wouldn't have a problem with it."

He thought about it and stood. "We will have to put them to a vote at the next family meeting. I will make sure one of your other suggestions will be accepted." With that he patted my ass and walked away.

Less than a moment later Larry came to check on me. "What did you ask him? What were the exact word?" I told him the exact same thing I had said before. He tapped his foot that was under my face, "The first one is a long shot." His foot stopped tapping, "I am sure one of the other two will be acceptable."

"He did more than put a mark on me. What did he write?"

He moved back behind me for a moment, "You will find out later. Just relax and enjoy you last four hours. No need to hold back now."

"I could use a drink and a pee before someone else shows up." He went to get the bucket and was back quickly. I hadn't realized how long Great Granddad had been fucking me. Four hours meant it was 8 a.m. already.

When I was done peeing Larry gave me a drink, "You need anything else while I am here?"

"Ya. I really need to come." He chuckled and patted my ass as he left.

A couple of minutes later another guy was pushing his dick against my ass. He sipped in fairly easily and started stroking in and out. He had just settled into a rhythm when someone else yelled for him to hurry up because they were leaving.

"Ok. I am almost done here." He sped up his strokes. I felt him go all the way in and start coming. A soon as he stopped coming he pulled out and quickly marked me and ran off. I am not sure if he had zipped up or not.

There were three more like him. They would just get going and someone would yell at them to hurry up because they were leaving. One of them even pulled out before he was done spurting. He put his last shot directly into the bucket catching what was dripping out of me.

There was only one more guy that took his time and wasn't rushed. Now that I had won I wasn't trying to hold out. I was trying to get myself off. I used every trick mom had told me and was close when he finished.

I needed to come before I got into the car to go home. Then it occurred to me that my dad and Jack had surely seen me like this and if what Larry had said was true had probably each fucked me at least once. If I didn't come before I got in the car I was damn sure going to give them a show on the way home. And when we get home I am going go figure out if they are one of the decent fuck or not. If not they are going to learn to be better. Given mom and Jodi's actions Friday at least Jack must be one of the better ones.

Another quick load in the pussy and another in my ass and Larry was telling me it was time to go. I was relieved that it was over but upset that I had still not come.

Larry wheeled me into the side room, "Let's get out anything left in you. Squeeze."

I did and a large blob fell out and into the bucket. He then used his fingers to clean the last of the cum out of me and into the bucket. "You need anything else before I let you lose?"

"I still haven't come yet. You promised."

"You want me to get you off like this or you want me to let you out so you can do that yourself?"

"No one else has gotten me off yet. Maybe if you released my hands between us I will come quickly." He chuckled at that and pulled the straps lose that were holding my arms and hands. I let them drop and shook them a little.

I then went for my clit and started rubbing it. "Hurry up and get your dick in me so we can get this over with."

When he slid his dick into me I knew it had been one that I had before. It was a decent size and he was moving in a nice rhythm. I could feel myself building quickly and knew it wouldn't be long, "I am almost there. I hope you are close."

"I will try to hold out as long as you need me to." Larry just kept pumping and my hands started moving faster on my clit. When I finally went over the edge I would have curled up in a ball if I hadn't still been mostly strapped in. I have never cum so hard in my life.

Just at my peak Larry started cuming in me. It felt so good I didn't want it to end. I am not sure if I passed out at some point because I don't remember Larry pulling out of me. I remember him saying to push the last of the load out as he finished un-strapping me.

When he was done he used his finger to get the last of the come out of me and into the bucket. He then helped me stand and moved me over to the bed. "I will go get you some more scrambled eggs to eat. Just lay there and rest." He no sooner closed the door as I lay down and stretched out for the first time in over a day.

He was back a couple of minutes later with a big plate of scrambled eggs and a large glass of milk. He helped me sit up, "When you are done eating I will help you get dressed and we will go outside to meet up with your dad and brother."

I swallowed a mouth full of eggs and took a sip of milk, "These eggs taste different than when I made them at home. What is in them?"

He leaned close to me, "Most don't notice. You know about the bucket we use to catch what drips out of right. Well let's just say there is not much egg in what is on your plate."

I had put another fork full in my mouth as he was talking. I stopped in mid chew and looked at him and then at the plate then back at him. I swallowed what was in my mouth and took a drink of milk. The milk tasted a little different also.

When I swallowed what I had in my mouth I looked at the milk and then at him again. He just nodded as if I was asking him if it was in there also.

"I think most are just happy to be free and have something to eat. They don't notice or do ask why the food tastes off."

"The eggs I had yesterday. Were made the same way?"

"Yes they were." I

thought for a moment and realized I had not had any ill effects from the ones yesterday so I took another bite. Now I had something mom and Jodi probably didn't know. I wonder if I could get Jack to come in their eggs some morning and see if they notice before I told them.

When I finished my eggs and milk I realized that cum tasted better that way than strait out of a dick. I could easily get used to the way it tasted that way.

Larry took my plate and glass and left the room again. He was back a minute later with my clothes. "I will let you dress and when I come back I will escort you outside."

When he came back I had my shirt on but was trying to figure out how to get my shorts on. I could tell my pussy and ass were going to be red and swollen. I didn't know if I wanted my shorts rubbing against it for the ride home.

When Larry noticed my hesitation, "It was not uncommon for the women to leave here less than fully clothed."

I nodded that I understood why, "Help me get my shoes. I think I will forgo anything else for now then."

He got down in front of me and put my shoes on my feet and tied them. He helped me up and put an arm around me. I carried my shorts in one hand as we slowly left the room and went immediately outside.

My dad and Jack were standing there waiting. When they saw me come out they came over to me. Dad picked me up and Jack opened the back door for me to get in. They got me in so I could lie on the back seat for the ride home. I know they both got long good looks to my swollen and red pussy and ass hole. Given what had happened this weekend I didn't think it mattered any more. Unless someone raised a fuss when we got home they would probably be seeing a lot more of them as well.

Jack handed me a blanket he got from the trunk before we left. "Honey do you need anything else before we leave?"

"No. Thanks. I think I will just take a nap."

"Your mother and sister usually sleep most of the way home." I don't remember us getting on the interstate.

Dad woke me as we were pulling into the driveway, "Do want to put on your shorts or just wanted to carry them when we go in?"

"Unless someone was going to object I will just carry them." Both he and Jack said no one would object.

"Do you think you can walk or do you need to be carried?"

"I will see when I try to stand up."

He shut off the car and opened up the rear door for me. I slid around and put a foot out. I wasn't as sore as I was before. It was just my hips from being trapped in one position for so long. I held out my hand and he helped me stand.

I took a couple of steps, "I think I can make it."

"You should probably hurry unless I wanted the neighbors to see you don't have any shorts on." I looked around and didn't see anyone else so I slowly walked to the door.

Just as I reached for the handle mom opened it. She saw me there quickly ushered me in. As I stepped in Jodi grabbed me in a hug, "Are you alright?"

"I am better than alright." Both looked confused.

I turned away from them and bent slightly. I flipped the back of my shirt up. Both said "Oh my god" together.

Jodi asked, "How are you still standing?" I was still standing like that when dad and Jack came in carrying the bags.

Dad whistled, "Someone should take a picture of that so she can see it for herself."

"Yes. I want to see it." Mom stepped away with her eyes never leaving my ass until she had to. She quickly returned with the digital camera.

"How do you want me to stand? I want to see all the marks including what is written on my back."

That is when Jodi asked, "What is written on your back? Do you know did it?"

12