Family Loving Ch. 01

Story Info
A divorced dad makes his baby girl happy.
2.8k words
4.29
90.1k
65

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story, I hope you like it, please comment and give me feedback so I can improve, this story will have several chapters. I'm not sure of how many yet, but probably 3 or 4.

-foxxxydutchie13

*****

"Hey there Teddy Bear!" my wife, well my ex-wife, screamed in the video I was watching. How I remember that day... It was during our second honeymoon, we were in England, enjoying the 2 weeks we had together away from our children. We love them dearly, but sometimes it was too much, and after 19 years of marriage, 18 of which were spend already with children, I figured we both deserved some time alone. After we came back nothing was the same. Our daughter and our son, twins, were turning 18 and fighting because they wanted separate parties... kids... we ended up giving them money to go out with friends, and enjoyed our night alone, and celebrated it. Little did I know that it would be the last time we'd celebrate their birthday as couple.

Marie and John came home late, and Helen made it her mission to stay up till they got home, thank god for the sleep if she'd noticed the alcohol in their breath they wouldn't be allowed to leave the house ever again. Thinking again maybe she should have. If she had forced them to never leave the house again maybe we'd still be married. Anyway, the point is Marie and John left for college the next month and Helen and I stayed home alone, besides work we were always together, and it got to a point where she was tired of me. So we got divorced. Saddest day of my life. All I kept thinking was the depressing fact that my 39 year old angel would never be naked in front of me, would never swing her sexy boobs in my face, would never let me fuck her perfect round ass, would never smile at me in the morning with her perfect face, would never kiss me with her red lips again. Yet, I still signed the papers, all I wanted was her happiness and if I couldn't give her what she deserved then someone else should.

Behind my thoughts the video kept playing.

"Mike not in bed, I'm 38! My saggy boobs don't belong in sexy videos!"

"Come on Elle, a 20 year old girl would kill to look as amazing as you do, now and when she reaches your age!"

"Are you calling me old?" she said playfully.

"Never! Not even Scarlet Johansson in all her hotness gets me crazy like you do."

Then she took the phone of my hands and stopped the recording.

I watched it again, and again, her smile had been my drug since the day we met, since the second we met.

I got hard looking at her, she was so hot her breasts were amazing, 34E, a bit saggy from age and breastfeeding, but still delicious, her stomach hardly showed her age or her pregnancy, and her butt, she had the most perfect butt. I still remember the day she looked at me with her sexy green eyes and whispered slowly in my ear "Mike, I want you fuck my ass." I was almost sleeping, and those words made jump in excitement, my cock followed, I got hard almost instantly.

My god! I loved her, I still do. We would be meeting today, to celebrate our twins birthday. 19... if we'd said married, last week would have been our 20th anniversary. John was just a silly boy, but Marie... Marie was a copy of her mom... Except her body was still tight, and her boobs were slightly smaller, DD's I'd say, man I'm a pervert, checking out my own daughter! I guess that's what you get when you get divorced and stop having sex, my right hand was my only lover. And I don't even look that bad, I go to the gym, I have a hard body, my boy downstairs, he's 8,5 inches, not huge but certainly bigger than the average.

6pm. Time to leave for dinner.

On my way to the restaurant all I could think off was Helen's body, then slowly Marie's body started to haunt my thoughts.

When I got there I parked my car and walked inside, John was already there, when I asked he said Marie and mom had just left home, "women getting ready" he said rolling his eyes. We spoke about football, his new life and how proud I was that my boy was 19 already. And the girls arrived. Helen was beautiful, but fuck me my eyed were glued on Marie, her dress hugged her body in a way that made me wish it was my body around her, not her dress.

As we started talking and eating Marie said:

"Boys! The boys there are so annoying!"

"Marie please have mercy in your poor daddy's soul! I do not want to hear about you and boys!" I said as my thoughts screamed "You liar, you'd kill to be one of those boys."

"Hear what daddy? They're annoying as fuck, and stupid! If I say don't put it in my ass, it doesn't mean I can't take it, it means that I don't want your stupid dick up my ass. Idiots."

Her words burned my brain "it doesn't mean I can't take it" what did that mean? Can or can't she take it? My cock started to harden under the table at the thought of my daughter's naked hot body, her ass held open calling for my hardening erection.

"Look sweetie," Helen said "boys aren't the type you should go out with it, you need to find a man that treats you like a woman, and not a boy that treats you like a girl."

I'm a man, god knows I'd treat her like a woman.

I was feeling uncomfortable, so I excused myself to run to the bathroom and move my rock hard erection, as I got up I notice that Marie, who was sitting next to me had stared at my throbbing hard erection. Had she? Great now I was hallucinating.

I got back to the table and Helen said she had to go, her shift at the hospital would start in 1 and a half hour and she still needed to take a shower and change. John got up and left with her, Marie however told Helen that she's stay at my house for the night. And as she said it her hand rested in my leg. I didn't think I could get harder, I was wrong. And then her fingers started to make small circles in my leg, she looked at me and gave me a naughty smile, got up and said goodbye to her mom and brother. I did the same and then we all left.

As we both sat in the car Marie's moves became a lot less subtle. Her hand fell right on top of my already hard cock and she began rubbing.

"I saw how you were looking at me daddy, I liked it. It made me wet."

Why that she grabbed my hand lifted her dress and let me touch her wetness. She wiggled at my touch, she seemed so tight. But I had to stop it wasn't right.

"Marie please, stop that, I'm your father!"

"But daddy I'm all wet for you, you're not gonna leave me like this are you? Forcing me to masturbate again? I'm tired of masturbating daddy, I want a real orgasm from a real man! Besides I'd go to bed and masturbate thinking about you so, maybe you could make my dreams come true!"

"You never had an orgasm with a man?"

"No daddy, never. Daddy I want you to fuck my ass."

Marie said it with the same green eyes, the same sexy voice, the same needy tone in her voice that her mom had 15 years ago. And I couldn't help myself. I felt the space in my pants get smaller at her words. My foot sunk in, speeding the car. We got home in 3 minutes. As soon as we walked in I grabbed her and kissed her, hard. She wasn't my daughter anymore she was a hot 19 year old that wanted me, an old 40 year old man.

My hands moved lower on her body, my right on her breasts and my left lifted her dressed and started to feel her wetness. I can't believe I was about to have sex with my daughter.

"Oh daddy" she moaned loudly, I had never realized that daddy was a sexy word until she said it like that, while I rubbed her "daddy that's so good! Ahhh".

Her face showed me just how much she was enjoying me. And I told her we should go upstairs. When we got there she immediately dropped on knees and pulled out my hard long cock.

"Oh daddy! It's so big!" she said completely surprised at the size "I've never seen one this big!"

"Well baby, you don't have to do anything with it if it's too big. I'll just use my hand" I said hopping she'd take it anyway.

"Your hand? No daddy, I'll make you cum, and you'll make me cum" she kissed the tip of my hard shaft I shivered feeling her lips.

She began to open her mouth and slowly slid me inside. Her warm mouth felt much better than my hands covered in cold lotion. She sucked a bit and then started circling my cock with her tongue looking at me. Her green eyes hypnotized me. She then moved her mouth to my balls. My god she was good. And she looked beautiful with my long shaft lying on her pretty face, her long black hair hugged her face. She looked beautiful.

"Baby get up, let daddy see those pretty boobies." I said sensing how close my orgasm was.

She got up turn her back to me and started to pull down her zipper. Slowly. Wiggling her perfect round ass at me. I almost told her to stop, what kind of father am I? Letting my daughter suck me off, about to suck her boobs and eat her pussy, about to fuck her, about to probably fuck her asshole, what is wrong with me? As I was about to tell her I couldn't she bent over reveling her ass, she wore no underwear to our dinner, her perfect ass was now looking at me, she put one hand in each cheek and spread it open. This time I was the one dropping to my knees. And to think I was about to tell her to stop.

"Daaaaddyyyy!" she screamed at the feeling of my mouth on her ass "I though... you... wanted to... see my boobs..." She said gasping for air as I licked her ass.

"I did baby... But your ass is so perfect!" with that I circled her little tight hole with my curious tongue. I held up my finger "Baby lick daddy's finger" she did and after her warm mouth made my finger wet I touched her wet pussy and slid it in her, took it out and started to rub it around her precious asshole. Then with one steady move I pushed it all in.

"Ohh daddy! Your finger feels so good inside my tight little asshole!"

Her sweet vagina was calling for me. I moved around and started to lick her wet vagina, still with my finger exploring her ass.

"Daddy... no boy.. had... ever... done... that... to me...it feels... so good.." How was it possible that she could get even sexier? Listening to her gasping was so hot, my cock was rock hard.

"How stupid are those boys? You have such a pretty pussy baby, and it tastes so good!"

I continued my licks, going up and down on her pussy, flicking her swollen clit with my tongue, nibbling lightly on it, sucking it. Her legs started shaking, I knew what was coming, she was about to have an orgasm, her first orgasm with a man, right in my mouth, so I pulled my finger of her ass and pushed 2 fingers in her tight warm vagina. I fingered and licked her hard.

"Oh daddy! I think... I think it's... happening... I'm... I'm about... to cuuum... Oooohhhh... oooohhh... daaaaaddyyyyyyy!" her legs wiggled hard she held tight to my head, and moaned hard... She sounded so sexy...

"Daddy" she said still gasping after her orgasm "I had never... had na orgasm... that big! It felt... so good! Masturbating will... suck after this!" God my Marie was sexy...

"God Marie... What a tasty pussy..." I got up and removed her bra "Fuck! Marie... Your boobs are so... Perfect!" she smiled.

"You like them daddy?" she asked holding them up wiggling then in her hands. "Do they look tasty daddy?" she was such a tease!

"I love them" I said lowering myself sucking her hard nipple in my mouth, rubbing and flicking the other with my hands "And they are tasty baby!"

"Daddy I can't wait any longer! I wanna feel you inside me! It's so thick! How will it fit daddy?"

"That stretches Marie... you must feel so tight around me!"

Marie lied down in my bed and opened her legs for me "Why don't you come and find out daddy?"

She looked so sexy... but I had to ask..

"Baby? Do you really wanna do this?"

"More than anything in the world daddy!"

"Was that really your first orgasm with a man?"

"Yes daddy, and it was amazing!"

With that I leaned forward and rubbed the head of my cock on her wetness. The head was purple already. I had a hot girl in my bed ready for me to fuck her, she was so hot! I was on pins and needles to cum, but I held it. I was saving my cum for her perfect ass.

I slowly pushed my cock in her vagina.

"Daddy it's soo big!"

"Baby... You're so tight! Fuck I love it, god I love you Marie!"

"I love you too daddy!"

We kissed hard, and I began to fasten my thrusts.

"Oh daddy! That feels so good! I think I'm gonna cum again!"

"Already baby? Wow... You were needing this as much as I"

"Daddy faster! Make me cum daddy, please make me cum"

I moved my hand and reached her clit, rubbing it hard and fast. Marie exploded around my hard cock, on my hand.

"Daaaaddyyyy! Oooohhhh!! That's amazing!... this one... was... even... better... than... the first..."

Listening to her gasping was so good, I felt the job had been well done.

"Daddy?"

"Yes Marie?"

"Can you fuck my ass? I want to feel you cum in my ass."

Her words were like sweet music to my ears.

Marie turned around showing me her glorious ass.

"Fuck Marie! What did you do to make it this round?"

"Nothing daddy, I just have good genetics!" she laughed saying this, but it was true, when Helen was my Elle I told her everyday just how yummy her ass was, I guess my daughter had all the good features of her mom.

I grabbed the bottle of lotion in my nightstand, I had no lube, and put some around her tight ass.

"Are you ready Marie? Can I put it in?"

"Yes daddy, please, please!"

I obeyed to her words like a puppy, and fast and hard I shoved the full length of my member up her sweet tight ass.

"Oh fuck, Marie!! Your ass!"

"Daddy that feels good! Fuck me hard daddy! Cum in my ass!"

With that I started to thrust harder and harder into her ass, she could take a hard pounding. All she did was moan, she sounded so sexy. And I kept going, harder and harder and harder, until I couldn't hold it any more I had to cum.

"Marie, baby, I can't hold it any longer, I have to cum baby!" and my cum started to flow, she screamed with pleasure feeling my cum flooding her ass, when I finished cumming I collapsed in bed next to her, she got up let some of my cum slide down her leg, caught it with her finger and tasted it.

"Daddy, your cum is delicious!" and gave me an naughty smile.

"Fuck!! Marie!! That was amazing!! Thanks baby I was needing that so much!"

"I was needing it too daddy, thanks for helping me, now I need to go take a shower I'm all sweaty, and dirty."

"Well you are daddy's sexy, sweaty, dirty girl."

She smiled and entered the bathroom, I fell asleep, exhausted, it was the first time since my divorce that I had sex, and it was my baby girl to give me that happiness.