Family Man

Story Info
New Yorker meets girlfriend's wealthy Australian parents.
1.4k words
22.8k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brethard
brethard
195 Followers

"Will you relax? Please. I'm telling you, there is no problem."

"You're sure..."

Scott Williams was anxious as he stepped into the gorgeous Point Piper home where his girlfriend, Ashleigh Parker, grew up. He wasn't unfamiliar with extreme wealth-he had been to plenty of rich friends' homes during his days at Phillips Exeter-but he had never seen anything like this; gold and marble everywhere, 18th-century paintings on the walls, immaculate carpets. He was intimidated, even though Ashleigh insisted that everything would be fine.

"Come here," she gestured as she walked to her childhood bedroom, now a guest room. It was just a few feet away from her parents' bedroom, and Ashleigh smiled as she looked at the familiar beige walls, the ornate mirror on the wall, the oak cabinet.

"Do you miss this place?" Scott asked.

"Every now and then," Ashleigh replied. "There's a lot of love in this room."

Scott smiled. He was still a bit nervous, still felt out of place, but Ashleigh's words and smile made him relax slightly.

"Oh look, they're here!"

Scott and Ashleigh looked out the window as an elderly chauffeur opened the door to a black Rolls-Royce. Sarah Parker, Ashleigh's beautiful mother, stepped out of the car, wearing a crisp black coat and dress and carrying a white bag. Her light-brown hair showed only slight traces of grey despite her 65 years. Then Paul Parker, Ashleigh's father, emerged. He was 64 years old, nearly 6-foot-5, and he carried himself with a dignified, almost regal appearance.

"They know we're here, right?"

"Yeah. Don't be nervous!"

"OK."

Scott and Ashleigh walked towards the door. As they waited for it to open, Scott felt his heart pounding out of his chest.

Paul walked in first.

"Daddy!" Ashleigh screamed as she hugged him.

"How are you doing, darling?" he replied, as Sarah walked in and also received a hug.

"So, is this Scott?"

"Yeah."

"How are you doing, mate?" Paul responded, nearly breaking Scott's hand with the firmness of his handshake.

"Very well, thanks."

"It's so good to meet you, Scott," said Sarah, greeting him with a far more gentle handshake and a smile.

"Well, let's get something to eat," Paul declared. Ashleigh smiled, and winked at Scott.

___

"This was delicious," Scott told the Parkers after finishing the last of his steak.

"Thanks," said Paul, "We knew you'd enjoy it."

"Emily is a great chef, isn't she?" asked Sarah.

"Indeed."

It had been an awkward conversation, with Scott trying to avoid anything that might offend his girlfriend's parents. Paul and Sarah seemed quite impressed with his background: his years at Phillips Exeter and Harvard, his work as a stockbroker, his continued devotion to Ashleigh despite the difficulties of maintaining a long-distance relationship with someone whose burgeoning modeling career sometimes took her to London, Paris and Los Angeles several times a month.

"Well, I know that Sarah and Ashleigh have some things to go over. Do you mind, Scott, if you and I head outside for a moment?"

"No, not at all."

Scott waived to Ashleigh and Sarah as he walked with Paul out to the courtyard. There, both men sat down on antique white chairs.

"So..."

Scott gulped. "Oh boy."

"Ashleigh did tell me about..."

"Uh, Mr. Parker."

"Call me Paul, Scott. We'll be family."

Really? Scott thought to myself.

"I'm..." Paul hesitated. "I'm not going to defend everything Rupert does with the Post. I understand that there are things in that paper with which you disagree..."

Scott wanted to say something, but he kept his mouth shut.

"But you do understand that this house was purchased with his paychecks, right?"

"I certainly understand, Mr. Parker-"

"Look, mate," Paul said, putting his hand on Scott's. "You're family, OK? I consider you family, because I know Ashleigh wants to marry you."

"Well, she's never told me that-"

"She's told me."

Scott was stunned into silence.

"Ashleigh's an honest girl. She told me you didn't want to meet me and my wife."

"Uh..."

"I understand."

"Really?"

"Sure."

"Well, Mr.-uh, Paul..."

Scott wasn't sure what to say next.

"Look, Scott, I'll be honest with you too. I never expected my daughter to be..."

Scott gulped again. Oh God...

"But Sarah did. She reminded me that Ashleigh always loved the singers, you know. And the actors. She said Ashleigh always wanted to see Will Smith and Nicole Kidman in a romantic comedy..."

"I see..."

"Scott..." Paul's blue eyes looked directly into Scott's brown eyes. This was a soul examination, the Harvard grad thought.

"I have very strong opinions, including on...well..."

Scott stared blankly.

"You know my country's history. And I know yours-I worked there for a decade."

"For Murdoch?"

"Why, yes. We came back here about a year before Sarah had Ashleigh."

"I see."

"Look, I know we are not going to agree on everything. But that's OK. You are going to be the husband of my daughter. You are also going to be the father of my grandchildren. And I'm OK with that."

"You're sure?"

"Yes."

"May I ask a question?"

"Sure."

"What if I hadn't gone to Phillips or Harvard? What if I didn't work on Wall Street?"

Paul smiled. "Well, then, you probably wouldn't have met Ashleigh."

Scott didn't know what to say.

"But you did, and you did," Paul said, slapping a firm hand on Scott's thigh. "Scott, my daughter loves you. Whatever issues or misgivings I might have, I have to set them to the side. You're going to be my son-in-law. You're family."

__

By the time Scott finished telling Ashleigh, he was a mix of emotions. It was 9 o'clock, and they were sitting next to each other on her bed.

"That's Dad," Ashleigh replied, brushing a strand of long, light-brown hair from her face.

"You see why I was worried, right?"

"You see why I said not to be too worried, right?"

"No."

"Scott," she replied, placing a pale finger on his hand, "if he didn't like you deep down, you would not have set foot in this house."

"Really?"

"You are literally the first black man who has ever been inside this house. Dad and Mum have had some Asian businessmen over to sign deals, but never anyone black."

"So, he's struggling to deal with all this..."

"He's dealt with it. If he hadn't dealt with it, he would have told you to go home."

"I guess."

"Plus, he knows that if he said no, I'd never speak to him again."

Scott nodded his head.

"Ash."

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I know. I love you too."

"If I didn't love you, I would have left this house right after I spoke to him in the courtyard."

"I know."

Scott looked down on the floor. "So, what did you and your mother talk about?"

"It wasn't too long of a conversation," she said, standing up. "She knows I love you and that I want to be with you. But she did buy a gift for you. She said she knows you'd like it."

"What is it?"

Suddenly, Ashleigh pulled down the straps of her black dress; as it fell to the floor, Scott gazed at the sexy white lace bra and panties covering her pale body.

"Oh my God. Ash!"

"Do you like them?"

"Oh, Ash..."

Ashleigh glanced down at the quickly hardening cock pressing against his pants. "She said she knew that would happen."

"Ash, we can't do this! They're just a couple of doors down..."

"Why not? They're asleep by now."

"Ash..."

She wrapped her arms around him, and kissed his lips. His cock began to vibrate through his pants against her thigh.

"Ash..."

"It's OK."

"Oh my God, Ash...I've got to have you..."

He removed her bra and kissed her pink nipples as she removed her panties. When he saw her pale asscheeks reflected in the mirror, he lost himself in an erotic enthusiasm.

___

Scott didn't want to say anything the next morning during breakfast. His emotions were all over the place. Ashleigh didn't seem nervous at all; it was that innate coolness that attracted him to her.

"So, I heard some interesting things going on last night," Paul smiled.

"What do you mean?" Scott asked.

"I heard some interesting things too," Sarah replied, smiling.

Oh no, Scott thought.

Ashleigh smiled and brushed another strand of her hair from her face.

"I'm so sorry--"

"No need to be, mate," said Scott. "Sarah and I heard everything. Are you guys that noisy in New York?"

"Mr. Park-Paul, I didn't mean-"

"Don't worry about it, mate."

"It seemed as though you two enjoyed yourselves," added Sarah.

"Mrs. Parker-"

"Call me, Sarah, Scott. You're family. Especially after last night, I'm sure."

Ashleigh laughed.

"I-you don't mind?"

"No, not at all," said Paul.

"Really?"

"Really, Scott," said Sarah. "Who knows-maybe you and Ashleigh just made our grandchild in the same house we made her!"

brethard
brethard
195 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Her New Neighbor - Side Story Ashley joins a new gym and meets Raymond.in Interracial Love
Kelly Takes a Turn Visiting her ailing father, Kelly learns about his friend.in Interracial Love
White Sluts' Club: Bride-to-Be! Sweet girl is introduced to the world of big black cock.in Interracial Love
The Fascination of Ashley A young woman, her hot mom, and an accidental exposure...in Interracial Love
Two White Married Wives Two wives stray for black cock.in Interracial Love
More Stories