Family Man (Complete)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So she walked in and found her father pissing on a woman that wasn't her mother..."Chris asked, incredulously after Rachel told him what she knew.

"It ended her parent's marriage. Apparently Bill had been seeing this woman since before his wedding" Rachel continued.

"I can't believe it of Bill!!" said Chris.

"Talking of weddings by the way, we never did talk about what happened at yours...." Said Rachel suggestively.

"Oh, that..." stammered Chris, embarrassed.

"Yeah... Can I tell you something?"

"Sure" Chris replied nervously.

"I think about that day a lot... You, standing there, hard-on in your pants and your wedding ring fresh on your finger. It would have been so easy to have led you in, knowing your wife, my best friend was right next door," She was shifting uncomfortably now and Chris could see a moist stain seeping from her barely covered pussy, "it would have been so wrong, but all I can think about is your lips between my stockinged thighs. The same lips that had just said "I do" and kissed the bride."

"Rachel..." Chris moaned, transfixed as the babe in front of him slipped three fingers into her shaven hole.

"I wanted to be the first to fuck the groom that day, not Jennifer," Rachel seemed to be oblivious to Chris' presence, lost in the fantasy, "It would be been so sinful, Jennifer hearing the screams of bliss coming from my room, not knowing her husband was making me cum, making me cum hard. I'd be pushed against the wall and you'd be unable to resist me, knowing this was the best fuck you were ever going to get. You'd shout my name as you shot your seed into my womb, impregnating a bridesmaid on your wedding day."

Chris watched, open mouthed at the illicit thoughts being voiced from this surprising harlot. He couldn't stop himself leaning forward as she came twice to her own fingers, her body racked in pleasure.

She finally became aware again and slid over to Chris, giving him at waft of her now musky scent.

"Did you ever think about me?" she breathed into his ear.

"No..." he replied truthfully. The way his head was pounding, he wasn't capable of lying.

"Are you now?"

"Yes..." he sighed

"You want me now though, don't you" Rachel added

"Yeah...." He answered; it was impossible to say no, even if he had wanted to.

Rachel pushed him till he was laying flat on the leather sofa, then stood up, pleased that he couldn't tear his eyes away from her glowing body. She went to where his head lay and carefully crawled down his gorgeous body. She skilfully unzipped his fly and pulled out his throbbing manhood. She licked his precum from its swollen head, turning to him,

"You taste so good baby...I want you to think about your pregnant wife at home waiting for you, whilst I suck you off..." she said wickedly.

Chris groaned at the mention of Jennifer. Some part of him enjoyed the idea. The rest of his brain was screaming "NO" but was silenced when a drop of Rachel's hot juice dropped from her cunt, which was directly above him.

He held her waist and raised his head to the forbidden treat glistening in his face. He mashed his face against it passionately, probing it with his tongue. He could have drowned in its wetness he was gulping down so much juice.

The pleasure he was receiving from his cock was overwhelming. Rachel had swallowed his nine inches of hot meat completely. Her hands were cupping and playing with his hairy balls between his thighs. He could hear her moans of bliss every time she came up for air.

He broke away from Rachel's steaming gash as he came straight in to her mouth. He was breathing hard on to her. Gulping down some air he returned to her slit, tonguing her aching clit. She orgasmed, writhing on his face till he nearly suffocated.

She flopped down next to him.

"That was great," she breathed.

Chris leant forward, elbows on his knees and put his head in his hands.

"Yeah...but it was so wrong..." he cried.

Rachel looked at him. He was defeated and dejected and hers to play with. She reached down past his waist and into his hairy crotch. She began to stroke his soft cock which was covered in his cum and her saliva. It began to harden at her skilful ministrations,

"Baby, you've got so much more to give me..."

"No Rachel, enough! I'm happily married and I'm not going to be unfaithful...."

"...anymore than you have been..."Rachel spat out.

"Get out of here"

Rachel knew the game was up and went and got dressed. She called in to the lounge as she was leaving,

"Be seeing you..." and let her voice trail off.

+++++++++

Chris walked in to the office the next day, with a temper that was unusual for him.

He stalked past Monica and shouted to her that he wanted the Pearson portfolio immediately.

Monica smirked, in a way she knew infuriated him and said,

"Estare alli pronto", meaningfully.

Chris glared at her. She knew what he done with Mrs Reva!! The impudent little bitch! He sat in his office and seethed, his hands clenched to the desk.

"Hey boss", Monica said as she entered. "The Pearson stuff isn't ready, I haven't finished all the reports," she said as if she didn't have a care in the world.

"Fucking hell Monica" hissed Chris.

"Bad language is unlike you, Mr Burton...a straight-fucking-laced good boy" She commented, almost under her breath.

"What was that?!!" said Chris, shooting up from his desk angrily.

Monica laughed in his face.

"But its not true is it, Mr Burton? You're not a good boy at all" she said gleefully.

Chris raised his hand to slap her smug little face. He stopped himself just in time.

"Oh Mr Burton have I been bad? Do you want to punish me?" She prompted.

She bent over the desk and pulled up her short skirt, baring her behind to Mr Burton.

"See, no panties, Mr Burton...spank me, I want you to" she said pleadingly.

Chris stood behind her. He could see her ginger pubes that lined her twat. Ginger!! He thought and sneered.

His first slap was soft; unfamiliar was he was with the action. His second swipe was much harder and he enjoyed seeing Monica bite her lip, trying to contain the pain and the excitement it had caused her.

By his fourth whack he was getting turned on by the red marks that showed on Monica's pert behind and the droplets of juice on her red pussy. With each smack he vented his anger, anger against Mrs Reva, Rachel and Monica. This is what they all deserved, all the bitches.

He broke off, sweating and breathing heavily. He watched Monica come down from an orgasm he hadn't even been aware of. She was whimpering and sighing with bliss.

She turned and sat on his cold desk, wincing as her rear end touched the hard surface.

"Gosh, I sure enjoyed that. You're such a dirty man, Mr Burton.... you're all hard from hitting me...still shouldn't expect too much from an adulterer..."

Chris grabbed her by her purple dreads and yanked back.

"Yes Mr Burton, you'll stick your cock in any available slit. You want it, don't you? You want my young slit?

Chris breathed hard on her face, his face twisted with anger. Turned on by the truth in her words.

He let her go and calmly took off his shirt and dropped his pants. Her eyes lit up as she saw his cock, twitching, dying to get into her. He stood there, like that as she stripped. He saw that the tattoo he'd noticed on his first day did indeed go all the way down, spiralling around one perky pierced nipple and finishing in a flourish above her clit.

He took his manhood in his hand and waved it at her.

"Ready?" he asked maliciously

"I want your adulterous cum, baby. Fuck me now!" she demanded.

He stopped at the tight ginger hole and slapped it with his prick a couple of times. He had a gleeful look in his brown eyes as he saw her wanting him to enter her.

He guided his cock into her and stopped. Monica was getting impatient at his teasing and began humping against him. He could feel her muscles contracting on his pole and her legs squeezing against his bare ass.

With her tits pushed tight to his strong chest he began to rocket in and out of her. She could feel his ass muscles clenching with each thrust.

Fucking passionately, she continued to whisper in his ear.

"I ...uuuun ...love...your married cock...",

"adulterous bastard...uuuuh, uuuuh",

"...yea...yea....cum in me"

"ooooo.....unfaithful cock...."

Chris was silent, bar his forceful grunts, concentrating on ploughing into her. After she came twice he roared as he came right inside her.

The pair collapsed in to a heap on the plush carpet. After an eternity Chris stood up and looked down at her,

"Did you learn your lesson?"

"Yes thank you Mr Burton" replied Monica to his retreating back as he headed to the shower.

++++++++

His own behaviour repulsed him. He'd always treated women with respect and took joy from their bodies and love before. He'd never known that he had such a dark side. He stood in the shower and considered these thoughts. He was so close to achieving everything he'd always wanted, why was he risking it all now, cheating on his wife with three different women?

Every time he saw Monica he'd envision her naked body, her pierced nipple in his mouth or spanking her again and he'd be hard instantly.

In fact Chris was distracted and conflicted all week, torn up with guilt. Bill noticed and called him into his office,

"Everything okay Chris? Any problems here or at home?"

Chris couldn't say anything. He didn't know where to begin. He trusted Bill completely but he could hardly share the stories of his infidelities with his father-in-law!

"Tell you what Chris, why don't you come over to my house tomorrow night? I'll get Ari to cook something nice and you can relax, huh?"

Chris agreed, keen to spend some time with Bill, whose calm and patient manner could, maybe, stabilise his own.

++++++++++++

Chris finished his meal, comfortable being at the Donaldson's table. When Ari also finished the three of them returned to the lounge, Chris blushing when he remembered what had transpired on their sofa.

They chatted and joked and when Ari put her feet onto Chris' lap he felt at ease enough to begin rubbing them.

Bill invited Chris to check out his pool table and they shared a few beers. Chris was beginning to feel very at home here.

"Chris, there's something I want to share with you...

"Yes, Bill?" answered an intrigued Chris.

"I always wanted a son, you know? I consider you the son I never had."

Chris told him that he had already thought of Bill as the father he had never had.

"I want you to have every thing that I have..." Bill continued, leading Chris by the shoulders back to the living room, "I'm not embarrassed to admit that I love you Chris, I want to share everything with you..." he finished as Ari came into view.

She lay on the rug in front of a blazing fire. The light flickered over her naked Amazonian body and glowed in her eyes.

"......." Mouthed Chris, turning with a questioning look in his own eyes.

"Yes son, even my wife..."said Bill.

Chris was led numbly towards his mother-in-law. Bill whispered in his ears the whole time, so close that Chris could feel Bill's beard on his neck and cheek.

Chris was knelt between her legs and told to pull her up to his cock, as she propped herself up by the elbows. Bill instructed Chris what to do, which nipple to suck and bite, how much pain that Ari could take. Chris followed each command from the man knelt behind him blindly. Turned on, certainly, he was struck more by how right it felt that Bill was right behind him. Chris could even feel Bill's monster sized erection touching his naked ass crack.

He turned to Bill; a question in his eye and Bill seemed to understand. Chris lay down and entered Ari as he heard Bill undressing behind him Chris wasn't gay he only wanted Bill. Chris raised his ass a little as Bill lubed up his ass.

"This is where you're meant to be, baby. You only want me don't you? Asked Bill.

Chris had tears in his eyes, from the pain and for everything he was giving up, for the man he was going to become. He could only croak,

" Yes"

"I want all the pleasure you can give me." Answered Chris. The old Chris was gone forever, completely subsumed by darkness.

Chris winced as the eleven-inch cock forced open his tight asshole and Bill fed it in slowly before he began to thrust. It was painful in Chris' virgin ass but all he could feel was Bill's fatherly arms wrapped around him, stroking his chest and belly.

Bill directed the pace of the fucking and Ari came first, Bill and Chris cumming together, Chris inside Ari and Bill deep in Chris' rectum.

The three of them feel asleep as the fire burned down to embers and dawn light broke through the curtains.

Epilogue.

Chris and Bill were watching Jennifer, their wife and daughter respectively. Her wet eyes blinked as she followed the action on the screen before her.

The screen was playing a montage of Chris in action. It had been well filmed and skilfully edited. Every cum shot played in glorious slow motion and Chris' face as he came displayed in close up.

When the last segment showed her father's cum dribbling out of her husband's asshole she was broken out of her silence.

"Dad!"

She leapt at her father, and hugged him.

"What?" Chris cried.

Jennifer turned to Chris.

"Baby, I'm so sorry that I had to deceive you."

"I don't understand." Chris said petulantly.

"When I turned 18 I met up with dad and we reconciled...in a sexual way...I was so ashamed that I didn't see him again for years. Then you convinced me to see him before the wedding and Dad helped me to see and accept the fact that I'm a slut."

"The apple never falls far from the tree." Bill interjected proudly.

"I love you Chris, but I knew I couldn't share that side of myself with you. I hated hiding anything from you and then it struck me. I loved my dad, in every way and I knew that there was a hole in your soul, where a father should have been. You could never be truly happy till someone came along who could fill it."

"That's when she approached me and asked if I could help." Bill concluded.

Chris looked at both of them, dumbfounded and then broke into a laugh. He hugged his wife and father-in-law and knew he had found where he belonged.

Six Months Later

"Hello Miss Jones. Welcome to Bill Donaldson's Sure Media...."

Bill and Monica caught on the monitor in Bill's office. Stopping sending electric shocks to her nipples Chris asked,

"Was I that naïve and innocent?"

"More so baby.... Miss Jones will be easily turned into slut, as her father is paying us a considerable amount to do..."

"I wonder if I can get into her ass the first time I have a go at her..."

... AAAARGH" she screamed as Chris turned the voltage up a notch.

Outside Rachel (now back from her special assignment) could hear the moaning and laughter emanating from her boss' office. She hurriedly finished her typing and decided that she'd go and join her colleagues at play...

12