Family Matters

Story Info
Poor Uncle Billy is used by the pool.
1.6k words
3.75
38.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Uncle Billy spent most afternoons lying outside in the sun. I don't know where he got money but he always seemed to have some. He had moved in with mom and me just after the holidays. Even though he wore long sleeves for the first three months I saw the bandages. It was pretty obvious what was going on. He wasn't supposed to drink but late afternoons he would get out of his chair and disappear around the side of the house where Dad used to keep his boat and the smell of weed was obvious.

"I'd do him." said Krissa.

"Ha." I answered. We were floating in the pool on our rafts. Mine was shaped like an ice cream cone and hers looked like a donut. I don't think that matters at all but that's what they were.

"What's that supposed to mean."

"Dylan is my best friend, remember?"

"So."

"So... 'I signed a pledge.' Sound familiar."

I'd known Krissa since middle school and her boyfriend who lived in the little townhouses across the street since Kindergarten. Although she was my best friend, Dylan and I were blood brothers. We had cut our fingers with a pocketknife in fifth grade. I forget what book we were reading at the time, Last of the Mohicans, maybe. I knew Krissa was all talk and that even though we both turned twenty this year she was a virgin.

"I hate that you and D talk about me like that."

"I know. We try not to. He just gets horny and has to let it out."

She went mute and I knew why.

"At least we just talk about it." I tried to re-assure her. It wasn't true, we did a lot more than talk about it. We weren't a couple or anything, we just messed around a little when we were bored or stoned.

Krissa wasn't talking to me anymore. It was just a spat, nothing serious. I asked her if she wanted a beer. Mom didn't care. She actually preferred that we drink at the house instead of running around getting drunk at parties. Krissa never answered and I went inside. I got her one anyway and got a bottle of water for Uncle Billy.

Neither of them ended up getting their drinks.

I stepped back outside and wrestled the sliding glass door closed. Of the 1000 things broken or breaking in the ratty old house, the sliding glass door was the one that bothered me most. Mom didn't care. She had her own door to the backyard off her bedroom. When I turned around I saw Krissa had left the pool. She was sitting on Billy's lounger between his legs.

I didn't want to face what I was really feeling so I told myself it was hot and sat down as quietly as I could at the table on the porch. I opened my beer and took that first sip. They still don't taste good to me and I know I snarl when I take the first sip but after that it is better, it's like I am ready for it.

Billy moved his hands behind his head. His chair was propped up just a little but mostly he was just lying on his back as my friend rubbed his legs. They were talking, at least she was, but I couldn't hear what she was saying. I didn't really need to hear anything. I watched Krissa as she undid his fly and rolled his shorts down off of his hips. Billy wasn't excited, not yet anyway.

Krissa took off her top. She had much larger breasts than mine. They did the trick. I actually could see it swelling on his lower belly, getting longer and thicker.

She touched it like it was a curiosity and then bent forward.

I was cool with this. It would be good for Billy. It's not like it was that creepy. He was only about six years older than us. He was much younger than mom. Grandma said he was a surprise baby. Krissa was legal, they were both adults, maybe it could be considered cheating on Dylan but I couldn't hold that against her, Dylan wasn't exactly faithful although we had stopped with actual intercourse since they got serious.

She held his cock in both hands and flicked her tongue on the very tip. She called it her go to move. I told myself it was educational and that it was pretty cool to watch but my jaw had set firm and my foot twitched.

She took him into her mouth and worked her way down his cock. It looked uncomfortable. About three fourths of the way down she had to adjust her body. She struggled with the rest of him. She did it though. When she had her lips pressed to the base of his cock she bobbed her head a few times gagging. Even across the yard I heard the sound of it. She persisted though. She held him in her throat for a minute before releasing him, gasping for air and coughing up whatever it was she was coughing up.

Really it was kind of gross.

I opened the can of beer I had brought out for her and began to drink it.

She stood up and pulled her bikini bottoms off of her fat ass. You cant have tits and a tight ass unless you pay for them. She had better tits but her ass was all soft and jiggly.

When she settled down on his dick I stood up pushing the heavy metal chair across the concrete. It made a hideous squeal that made them both look. I took my beer and wrestled the door and when I was inside I slammed it as hard as I could. The ugly old chandelier over the breakfast table shook. I didn't run but walked as fast as I could to my room where I slammed that door too. I collapsed onto my bed and could have let myself cry but stopped just short of it.

"What the fuck." I said aloud to myself.

Lying there with my face buried in my pillow I couldn't for the life of me figure out why I was so mad.

No. that wasn't true. I knew exactly why I was mad. What I didn't know was why I was Jealous. He was my fucking uncle. Crush or not, there are some things you don't do.

When I decided I was being stupid I went to the window. She rocked slowly on top of him.

I noticed odd things... I noticed how pale his skin was below his waist compared to the almost perfect tan that covered the rest of him.

I noticed her belly. I had never really noticed that she had a belly before.

I noticed how hairy he was. Boys, at least the ones I date, are all so neatly trimmed you have to deal with chest stubble. He was covered in a sprinkling of black curls. I wondered if they were soft.

I noticed she moved more front to back rather than up and down. I thought I would try that.

I noticed he didn't touch her. He kept his hands over his head at first and then crossed over his chest.

I noticed her nipples. They were small, like dimes, but long. Like, really long, like an inch long. Weird.

I twisted the crank on the old fashioned window and it opened about an inch. That's all I could get it open without a pair of pliers. Hot air blasted in around the sound of my best friend groaning.

I watched Billy's face. I watched for a change. I watched for him to smile the way he did when I ate his cooking. I watched for him to grimace the way Dylan did before he came. I touched myself. I pressed my fingers against my pussy. It wasn't enough. I tugged at my bikini bottoms and found bare flesh. It still wasn't enough. I pressed my hand inside the waist band, spread my lips with my index finger and pinky and pressed my two middle fingers just inside.

It was hard to stand.

God, I hoped he didn't smile.

She was making little squeaking sounds. She was close. How I knew that was another story.

I imagined it was me. I put myself on top of Billy. I imagined he would touch me, not hold back like he was with her. I imagined his fingers on my hips or on my breasts or his fingers in my mouth and I imagined his smile.

I couldn't get there. I was so fucking close but just couldn't get there. Not standing like that.

Then he grunted. It was just a single grunt, like an old person standing up. It wasn't even that loud.

It was enough to imagine his cock exploding inside me though. I stuffed my fingers inside of me and with my thumb pressed down as hard as I could on my little clitty I finally came. I had to kneel down at the window.

"Did you come?" she squealed. She positively yelled at him. I hoped none of the neighbors were around.

"I fucking told you. Jesus fucking Christ! We didn't even use a condom!"

"Sorry?" I heard Billy mutter in that silly sort of way he did when mom came home to find the kitchen covered in pans and bowls and the two of us devouring some French thing he had cooked for us.

A second or so later I heard the splash. I had to go help.