Family Matters

Story Info
Mick and his no-biological Niece have anal sex.
2.2k words
4.21
73.6k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story of any kind, sexual or otherwise. Pure fiction, and fun to write.

-Eldon132

*****

There had always been a certain amount of sexual tension between Mick and his niece Ann since the time she had turned 18. Just flirting, but on occasions when Ann visited mick's Mother-in-law's she would do something that had Mick thinking that it could be more.

Once Mick and his wife Abby came over while she was in town on a visit, his mother-in-law asked him to fetch Ann from the deck only to find her sun bathing topless. Ann made no attempt to cover up, as Mick stammered and tried to keep it together, Ann looked him up and down.

Then said, "You like what you see Uncle Mick?"

He croaked, "Your Grandmother would like you to come in and visit."

"You really didn't answer me Uncle Mick?" she smirked.

"Yes," was all he could muster as he turned to retreat. He tried to rearrange himself before going back inside and he heard her say.

"Uncle Mick did I just make you hard?" She chuckled as he closed the door behind him.

From there on it was game on for her, she would take every opportunity to go with Mick to pick up food for family gatherings, beer runs and any other excused to get him alone. While nothing really ever happen, she would make sure to dress with as little on as she could get away with and tell him what she liked from men. It was almost more than Mick could take. He would come home after these forays so horny that he could barely wait to attack Abby.

One time he had Abby suck him off as they drove home. Abby asked him, "What has gotten into you?"

He couldn't tell her that it was her favorite niece who he really wanted caressing his balls and devouring his shaft, or how much he'd love to be licking Ann's pussy instead of hers. He felt guilty and confused. How messed up is that? He thought.

Luckily the visits never lasted long and he never got the chance to act, but the thought was always lurking in the back of his head that he could have Ann if the situation arose. He was determined not to be the aggressor.

He would often masturbate in the shower thinking of finding Ann sunbathing in the nude, asking him to put tanning lotion on her, finding her pussy open and willing for his attention, slowly moving up her thighs and licking her pussy lips, moving up to her clit.

Then he would work two fingers in her hot box and bring her to a thunderous climax. He would explode in the shower, but it was always just a fantasy.

Then it happened, his worse fear, a visit to Ann's folks in Austin. Ann was now Twenty-seven and really put together in the right places. She had an athlete's body, perky tits and a very pretty face, all the things that got Mick's motor running.

He had hoped that Ann had forgotten the teasing that she'd done to him a few years earlier. His family being always present kept it to a dull roar, but he was picking up vibes that all was not forgotten with Ann either. He kept His distance because he knew if he didn't Abby would start to get suspicious.

Then a long night with the in-laws with too much wine found Mick alone in bed the next morning. He got up expecting to find Abby, the kids and in-laws in the kitchen, only to find no one home. It was ten o'clock when he looked at his watch thinking that they were probably out on the deck. When he went outside Mick found only Ann lying on a chaise lounge chair.

"Hi, Uncle Mick," Ann grinned, "it's just you and me." "Mom and Dad took Auntie Abby and the kids shopping this morning, they didn't want to wake you, I told them that I'd entertain you once you got up."

The sly smile when she said that last bit made Mick's cock twitch. She immediately noticing the tent in his sleep pants, got up and let out a moan.

"Glad to see that I've still got it."

"W-what?" he said trying to act surprised.

"That," she said, pointing to the growing erection blossoming. Ann walked by him, hips swaying and said, "Lets get in the hot tub, I fired it up this morning, hoping to get you and me in it today. Or should I say you in me today?"

Mick knew he wasn't going to refuse, but didn't want to seem over willing so he said, "Maybe I should leave?"

"Oh, no you don't." Ann retorted. "Besides, they took your van, and I have the keys to the folk's cars." "Now let's see what you've been keeping from me all this time? Get in the hot tub."

She walked to the tub and started to do a slow tease, unbuttoning her blouse, the right breast and then the left. She let the blouse fall to the ground and said, "I think you've met the twins? Do you still like what you see?"

"Most defiantly." He replied.

She then dribbled off her shorts, exposing her pouting, wet pussy and said, "You like my piercing?"

How'd he miss that? She had a small ring on the side of her left pussy lip. "My God," He groaned, "You are the most beautiful creature I've ever seen."

She grinned, "Thanks, now it's your turn, off with the pants and tee shirt, in that order."

He was beside himself as he gulped and slowly complied, as his cock was loosed from his pants Ann smiled and thought to herself that this was about the naughtiest thing she'd done yet. He stepped out of his pants and she started a slow sexy walk towards him, licking her lips and playing with her perky nipples.

By the time he'd pulled his shirt over his head she was right in front of him. She reached out to caress his raging dick, their mouths met for the first time. She had the longest tongue of any girl he'd ever met, she snaked it down his throat so far that he nearly choked.

Her nipples felt like bullets piercing his chest. Just as fast as it had started, she broke the kiss and headed for the hot tub. She had come close to devouring his cock when she first saw it, but had decided to put off that plan for a while.

Stepping in the hot tub Ann called over her shoulder, "Coming?"

His head was swimming and he just stood there, he knew that what he was about to do was wrong, but damn she was hot. "What if they come back?" he asked.

"Don't worry they'll be gone for hours, besides I'm supposed to take you to meet them for lunch at one or so."

"Christ, you've thought of everything didn't you?" he chided.

"Yep," she smiled, "including getting you naked, now get in."

The bubbles in the hot tub were lapping at her tits; she beamed as he stepped into the tub. Ann snuggled up against him in the tub and started to stroke his cock.

"Comfy?" she asked.

"Mmm", was all the response she got.

Ann then sat up on the edge of the tub and said, "I'm hot!"

"You certainly are." He quipped. Mick stood up, leaned over and took one of her nipples in his mouth.

Ann was moaning with pleasure as Mick was alternating between her tits squeezing one and sucking the other. He stood up and parted her legs thinking of going in for the kill.

She placed her hand on his chest and said, "Uncle Mick, my pussy is not for you to fuck."

He stopped, confused, had he heard her wrong about what she wanted him to do to her? She continued, "I don't take the pill, and don't intend to, so you can play with it, finger fuck it, and lick it to your heart's content, but I'm not going to have to explain to Mom and Dad how Uncle Mick got me knocked up, OK?"

"Would you like to kiss it?" she said.

He didn't have to be asked twice, so he got on his knees in the tub and slowly started his exploration into her pussy, licking the lips on either side, putting one, then two fingers inside, it was like touching fire as he finally started in on her clit. Ann was moaning and writhing on his fingers and tongue.

She tasted delicious and she was so wet. She groaned and started her climax; it was amazing how similar she sounded to Abby. Loud orgasms must run in the family he laughed to himself.

Ann Screamed, "Shove your fingers in...shove your fingers in."

As she finally regained herself, she said, "get your ass up here," Patting the edge of the hot tub.

He did as he was told and places were traded. Ann got between his legs and quickly engulfed his cock. She had noted that Uncle Mick's dick wasn't particularly long, but it was thick and the head of it was wide and purple and felt like velvet. He was dribbling pre-cum from the head of his cock and the salty taste was making her wet again. Her tongue was magical, even all the way to the hilt of his dick she managed to lick his engorged balls.

"My word girl, can you suck," He croaked, as his breathing became ragged.

Ann knew that Mick was close, so she gave him one more bob to the hilt, sucked hard all the way back out and made an audible "POP", as she released his cock from her lips.

Mike whimpered as she let go. "Why'd you stop," he whined.

Ann smiled a wicked smile and said, "Because I need you in me, now."

Puzzled, he said, "But I thought you said that I couldn't fuck you?"

She looked at him and chuckled, "I said that you couldn't fuck my pussy, that isn't the only hole that I've got you know?" She thought that it was so fucking cute that Uncle Mick hadn't thought of that.

"But won't it hurt?" Mick retorted.

"Uncle Mick I've had more dick in my ass than most women have in their cunts in a lifetime. It's OK I can handle you."

Mick hadn't even tried to get Abby to do anal; now his minx of a niece was going to let him do it to her?

She positioned herself on a towel on all fours on the deck and said, "Lube yourself up with the tube next to the hot tub."

He picked up the tube of lube squeezed a glob of the stuff on his dick and worked it in. He almost lost control just rubbing the lube on his dick.

"Now my ass needs some attention with that stuff," she moaned, "You need to loosen me up, it has been a while since I've handled something that thick."

He moved to her backside and squeezed out a good quantity of the stuff on her little rosebud. She was already on fire and could've taken him then, but wanted to prolong the pleasure that she was giving and receiving.

"Put your finger in me to work the lube inside." She begged.

Mick started with one finger, then two, Ann was about to lose it again when she screamed, "Put that fat cock in my ass, please."

Mick slowly started to push the head of his cock into Ann's ass and at first he didn't think that it would fit.

"You're too tight," he said, just then it pushed through the tiny hole.

Ann let out a cry like someone being tortured. Mick started to pull back and Ann cried, "Don't you dare stop, keep going, just take it slow."

Mick slowly added pressure as Ann moaned inaudible babble, when he was halfway in he felt the tension ease, he pushed all the way in. The sensation was incredible, like nothing he'd ever experienced, so tight, so warm, he started back until the head of his cock met the resistance of her entrance.

"Now, fuck me hard." Ann said regaining her voice.

He pumped in and out like a man possessed, his balls were already churning up a load of cum, Ann was bucking back into him meeting thrust with thrust. Her own orgasm was moments away, as Mick started pumping load after load into her wanton ass. She felt the first spasm of Mick's cum shooting into her. Ann lost control, Mick and her both howled like wolves at the moon. He was sure the neighbors would think a murder had just taken place, but he really didn't care.

They both lay on their sides with Mick's cock still inside of Ann, until his cock withered and Ann's anus pushed it out.

Ann recovered first and got up weak in the knees and nonchalantly said, "Well, we'd better get going, we need to meet everyone for lunch in about an hour." As she walked away with Mick's cum dribbling out her bottom.

Mick thought to himself, what have I done?