Family Matters Ch. 03

Story Info
One twin teases the parents while another gets the brother.
4.9k words
4.6
68.4k
28

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 09/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the next morning in bed alone. My head was spinning. My 21st birthday had come and gone and my mother's surprise was more than I could have ever imagined. My father was the Bone Ranger! How did that happen? My mother had set me up to have sex with my father. My sister was in her room with her female lover. How did we get to this point?

I could smell the aroma of food rising from the kitchen. I figured Mom was down there cooking so I took a quick shower and pulled back my hair. I almost decided to go downstairs naked and really shake things up but I lost my nerve. Instead I put on a pair of short shorts and a cut off T-shirt that let my flat belly show and went downstairs to see what Mom was cooking. As I passed Lisa's room I noticed her door was ajar so I stuck my head in to se if she was awake yet. Lisa and Paula were lying in the bed naked gently caressing each other. Not in a passionate way they weren't making out, they were just touching and stroking.

I left them and went downstairs. I felt that it would be nice to have Mom to myself for a while so that I could get some answers. I stepped into the kitchen and said, "Good morning Mo..." Stopping in my tracks I did not see Mom. I saw the shirtless, muscled back of my father. Dressed only in his pajama bottoms he was in the kitchen cooking. He never cooks!

He looked up at me and smiled saying, "Good morning sweetie. Your Mom went over to Aunt Gina's so I figured I would make brunch for my girls."

Seeing him like this he looked like the father I have always known, except for the cooking part. He often walked around the house shirtless and I never thought anything of it before. But that was before last night. That was before I knew he was the Bone Ranger. That was before I knew his cock hung halfway to his knees. Looking at his crouch I wondered where does he hide all of that man meat.

"Do you want some OJ?" He asked me noticing that I was staring at his crouch.

"Wha... uh yeah, Yes that would be nice." I replied coming out of my trance. It was as though I was watching him for the first time. I studied each muscle on his body. I watch the way they rippled as he poured the juice. Then I noticed something I thought to be strange. Daddy did not have a single hair on his chest. I wondered it he was born that way when I soon received my answer. He reached up to take a pot off the hanging pot rack when I saw that he was hairless under his arms as well. All these years I never noticed that my father shaves his body hair off. I never paid attention to things like that.

"Leslie, are you okay?" His concerned voice again broke my trance.

I looked him in the eye. He had the softest look in his eyes. I saw love and concern with just a pinch of what looked like sadness and guilt. I didn't want him to feel sad or guilty and I started to speak just as he said.

"Leslie, I hope you know just how much I love you. Your Mom and I both only want the very best for you. Last night was us trying to share ourselves with you two in a new and loving way. Your mother wanted to create a memory unlike any other and open you guys up to an exciting way to love and share love."

He was starting to ramble so I figured that I would bail him out. "Daddy I love you too. And you can stop worrying but last night. It was incredible. I knew what I was doing and I wanted it, maybe even more than you did."

I could see the weight lifted off his shoulders as I admitted my desires. "I just don't know what brought this all on and I guess I am confused about where we go from here."

"Sweetie, that's up to you. Your mother and I will not push one-way or the other. Look why don't you call your sister down to eat? We can talk more about this when your mother comes home." I think he was just trying to avoid the discussion but I went upstairs to get Lisa and Paula. Robert was already gone somewhere.

When I got to Lisa's door I could hear the shower running in the adjacent bathroom. Neither Lisa nor Paula was in the bedroom so I knew they were showering together. I felt jealous as Lisa was doing with Paula what she had done with me just the day before. They weren't in there long as the water was turned off just as I entered the bedroom. I stood there waiting for them to enter the room. I knew that they would be naked and I wanted to see them. Sure enough Lisa bounced into the room followed by Paula. They were both drying themselves off as they padded into the room. Their bodies were still dripping water. The towels, as they were using them did little to conceal their nubile bodies. I watched as my sister's tits swayed to and fro as she entered the room. They paid little attention to me as Lisa sat on the bed and Paula stood before the mirror. My eyes were fixed on Paula's ass as she bent over to dry her legs. Her motions were slow and deliberate. I wondered if she was doing so for my benefit. I could not advert my eyes as the globes of her ass opened and closed giving me a peek-a-boo look at her swollen pussy lips and her rose bud of an ass hole.

It appeared as though her motion had stopped with her bent at the waist. I looked up and saw in the mirror that she was staring at me and smiling. She knew that I had been checking her out and she was posing for me. When my gaze met hers she winked. That's when I noticed that Lisa too was looking right at me in the mirror. Lisa was till sitting on the bed, leaning back against one elbow while her other hand was absent-mindedly playing in her pussy. The scene was unreal. I did not know who my sister was any more or what she was capable of. She had turned into this wild, hot sex filled; diva and I had no idea how far she was willing to take this.

I cleared my throat and tried to take control of the situation. "Ah-heemm, Daddy said you guys should come down and eat brunch."

Lisa leaned back on both elbows, spread her legs as wide as she could and asked, "Do you think he wants us to "cum" down like this?"

Trying not to look shocked by her behavior, I replied, "Sure if that's the way you want to "cum" then suit yourself." With that I turned and walked out not allowing me eyes to look at either of those two seductresses. As I left the room I heard them giggling behind me. This was happening way too fast for me.

_______________________________________________________

I drove around town with no destination. I was going to play basketball to let off some steam, but I just couldn't get out of the car. My mind was a rush with images of Lisa's pussy spread out while Paula shaved her, the two of them lying naked in the bed, and Mom! Shit what was Mom thinking this morning. After hours of driving my car found its way at Aunt Gina's house, my Mom's younger sister. Aunt Gina was the one that I could always talk to. She was that young hip aunt that knew how to relate to teens when their parents could not. If there was anytime that I needed My Aunt Gina's wisdom it was now. I came to her house from the alley way in the back. I did not want to leave my car in front because I did not want to be found. I knew where Aunt Gina kept her spare key and I had permission to come and go at her house whenever I wanted to. I often performed chores for her and looked out for the house when she was out of town because she traveled a lot.

Sometimes I would bring my girlfriends over and Aunt Gina was always cool with letting me use her spot as long as I was "safe" with it. Today I grabbed to key and let myself in through the kitchen door. I was about to announce myself when I heard moaning coming from the other room. Shit! I was trying to get away from all this sex stuff and here I was walking right into it. I could hear Aunt Gina screaming like some guy was giving it to her real good. I was just about to exit the house and leave her to her good time when I heard something that made me freeze in my tracks.

"Aunt Gina, do you like to feel me big cock in your pussy? Do you want me to come in you nasty fuck hole or do you want me to spew all over your face so that my nasty cunt of a mother, your whoring sister can lick your face clean. Or would you rather me cum in your asshole so that Mom can suck all of my cum out of your ass. Which way bitch!? Which way do you want me to cum you nasty cunt."

That was my mother's voice. I had never heard my mother talk like that. And why was she calling her sister Aunt Gina? The answer came soon and shocked me to my core. I heard my Aunt Gina's lust filled voiced scream.

"My ass, Robert, cum in my ass! Yes Robert Cum in my ass. Fill me with your cream so that I can make cum farts in your mother's nasty mouth. Aww yes Robert that's it she wants to lick and suck your cum out of my ass. She is such a nasty slut and she wants to be your nasty little whore and do any thing that you want her to do. But first, Robert I need you to cum in my ass!"

I walked toward the sounds of their lust and looked into the room to see my mother fucking her sister with some kind of cock. The mother that I had just found out was bisexual was having incestuous sex with her sister. And it was the hottest fucking thing that I had ever seen. This was way better than watching Lisa and Paula. But to top it off, she was fucking her sister pretending to be me and Aunt Gina loved it.

I wanted to rush in there and give them the real thing. But I was afraid. What if they are just playing? What if they only want girls and are just pretending to be a guy to make it work? What if Aunt Gina kicks me out of her house? I had too many what ifs running through my head and to be honest I was just chicken shit. This was all happening way too fats for me.

______________________________________________________

A visit with my sister was just what I needed today. It is wonderful to have someone that I trust like that and share any thing with. Today was particularly wild, as we never role-played like that before. I felt so powerful pretending to be Robert fucking his Aunt while his nasty mother watched. I would love to do that in real life. I would love to have my son so completely and to be able to share that love with my sister without limitations. God I am so wet just thinking about it.

I wondered how David and the kids were getting on. I wondered if they were, in fact, "getting on". I was so happy that the girls were able to share themselves with their father last night. I am sure it will be a birthday they would never forget. I hoped that I would be able to soon get in on the new family fun. I couldn't wait.

I pulled up to our house and I fixed my clothes as I exited the car. Walking up to the door anticipation grew in me, as I did not know what to expect on the other side. Was it an orgy? Part of me hoped so. Then dread hit me as I wondered if they were fighting or not speaking.

I hesitated before turning the knob to the door. I entered and went to the family room to find David and the girls watching TV. The scene looked so normal. So average family. There was no sign of the wild night that had happened just hours ago.

"Hi Mom." I heard Lisa say. "How is Aunt Gina? Is it okay if Paula stays the weekend?"

I looked around the room David was sitting in his chair rocking, wearing a tank top and athletic pants. Leslie had on shorts and a t-shirt. Lisa and Paula were both wearing skirts. Yesterday was the first time I had seen Paula in a dress and now I was watching her sit on the sofa in a skirt with one leg folded under her and the other dangling just off the floor. She looked so sweet and pretty. She had great legs.

My eyes caught David's as his smile let me know everything was fine. David had a way of setting me at ease that no one could. I went over to his chair and gave him a long tender kiss. While we were kissing I heard someone behind me call "get a room" we broke the kiss and everyone laughed. I sat in David's lap and started to watch the movie with them. After about an hour or so Robert came home. He didn't say anything he just went straight o his room. Leslie noticed something was wrong with him and left to go check on him. I hoped that this morning had not been to much for him but trusted Leslie to talk to him.

I have no idea what we were watching but this was the second movie that had come on since I got home and it was some kind of sexy thriller, with more sex than thrill. David and I were sill snuggled up in the over sized chair when he pointed over my shoulder to the girls. Lisa was lying back against Paula and Paula had Lisa between her legs hugging my daughter around the waist. A love scene came on in the movie and I looked over to see that Paula's hand was now pressing against Lisa's mound. David noticed too and I could feel his cock hardening beneath me.

After a while David and I started to kiss and make out in the chair. The girls noticed and were soon doing the same on the sofa. It was so sexy watching these to beautiful vixens please each other right there in front of us. Before long Paula had Lisa's skirt up to her waist and was stroking her through her panties. The two girls continued to kiss while Lisa moaned into Paula's mouth. David raised my sundress and found that I was not wearing panties. Instead he found my very wet pussy waiting for his touch.

The girls had thrown away all pretenses and Paula was now laying on top of my daughter grinding her pussy into Lisa's, while sucking on Lisa's tit. That was it I could not stand it any longer. I reached inside David's pants and pulled him out. I sat right on top of his raging pole as I faced my daughter and her lover on the sofa. Lisa looked over at me riding her father and began to moan out load. Undoubtedly she was remembering the feeling of having so much cock inside of her just last night.

We were quite a sight all still clothed, but all fucking away in the "Family" room. I was in heaven as I felt David shoot his load deep into me. I don't know if I had an orgasm or not. It really didn't matter to me. This was not so much about sex as it was a connection with my daughter, my very sexy daughter who was continuing to make her mother very proud.

________________________________________________________________

Mom came home she stood in the room as though she was trying to see how the day went. I think she was pleased to see us sitting together as we were. I looked at Mom's face. It was flushed she had a glow. I heard Lisa say something but I just stared at Mom. I still needed to get some answers. All of this was happening way too fast for me and I needed some perspective. I wanted to talk to Mom but I knew now was not the time. Mom went over and gave Daddy a long sloppy kiss. The kiss went on forever. I told them to get a room and everyone just laughed but I was serious. After watching Mom stroke dad's cock last night while he still had on his Bone Ranger get up, it was all to much parental affection. Not to mention she was holding the cock that I had just fucked and all of the sharing was just a bit too new for me. I don't know what I thought. It's not like I expected them to break up and now he was mine. It's just that it was all happening too fast.

We all went back to watching the movie when Robert came home and did not speak he just went straight to his room. That was strange it was unlike him to do that. Especially lately as he seemed to always want to be around Lisa since she went girly. If he only knew, she was playing more for the other team than ever before. I went to check on Robert. Part of me wanted to be sure he was all right while the other part needed to talk to someone, badly.

I knocked lightly on the door. "Robert it's Leslie, can I come in?"

"What do you want?" There was sadness to his voice. Not like Daddy's earlier, this was much worse.

"I just want to talk to you. I'm coming in." We never lock doors in our house so I knew I could open it. Robert sat on the side of his bed, his head lowered, his eyes to the floor. He never looked up at me. I sat next to him on the bed and I am not sure but I think he pulled away just a bit when I sat there. I lowered my head trying to make eye contact but could not.

"Robert, what's wrong?"

"Nothing"

"Now, I think we both no better than that. There something bothering you and I am not leaving until you tell me what it is." I nudged him playfully with my shoulder against his. "You know I will not leave until you tell me so why not make it easy?"

He raised hi head and looked at me. It appeared as though he was searching for words. I waited patiently until I heard him say, "What's going on around here? What's happening to us? My head is spinning and I feel like I am going crazy."

"I know, right, it's wild the shit that's going on in this house but you don't know the half of it.

"Oh yeah, I know I probably know more than you."

"No, brother dear, you don't. You couldn't."

"I saw it with my own two eyes. Besides Mom told me this morning."

"SHE DID WHAT!? She told you?" I immediately felt betrayed how could she. If I wanted to tell Robert and I most likely would have, it was my story to tell. She had no right! "How could she do that?"

"Calm down, Leslie, her telling me was not such a big deal. Like I said I saw it myself."

That's when I started to cry. I felt like I had let my brother down. He saw me. He saw me at the club fucking my father and now he hates me for it. Robert wrapped his arms around me trying to console me. His embrace felt good, it felt comforting. His embrace told me that I still had a chance. Maybe he was disappointed instead of hating me. I didn't know what to do so I continued to cry so that he would continue to hold me. Ok so yeah it was a cheap ploy but for now it was working so I was working it. I decided that sympathy was the only card I had left to play so I went with it, all the way.

"I'm sorry, Robert I never meant to hurt you in any way I never planned it to happen it was just so fast. It all happened too fast."

"What are you tal..." I interrupted him

"No please let me finish, if not I may never be able to get this out or face you again. I got caught up in the moment, it was a party and we were drinking and then there were all of those strippers and I got horny. By the time I found out it was Daddy I was gone too far to stop. Robert, I didn't think about it. I just fucked him. I needed him so badly and he was willing and it just happened."

Robert pulled back from me. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

"What? But, you said, what were you talking about?"

"I was talking about Mom Fucking Aunt Gina. You fucked Dad?"

"What ,Mom Fucked Aunt Gina? What the fuck?"

"What the fuck is right, what happened with you and Dad?"

"Oh, shit!" I felt so stupid for just blurting it out like that. I mean I was going to tell him. But not like that! "Damn, okay Robert, last night, Mom's big surprise for our birthday is that she set it up for Lisa and me to fuck Daddy at the Drama Club."

"Why the Drama Club?"

"I told you, you didn't know shit. You know your father the accountant? Not an accountant. He is not a night auditor. At night he goes by the name the Bone Ranger."

"Leslie, are you telling me what I think you are?"

"Yep, our dear old dad is a stripper. But not just any stripper. Apparently, he is the hottest stripper around. "

Robert dropped his head again. I probably should not have dropped it all on the poor boy like that but I was trying to take some of the heat off me.

"You saw Mom and Aunt Gina making out?"

"No, I saw them fucking. This was way passed making out. They had some kind of dildo thing in both their cunts and they were fucking."

"Wow, that's too wild."

"She-it! That's not even the wild part. Mom was pretending that she was me and Aunt Gina was too. They were pretending that I was fucking Aunt Gina and that I came in her ass and Mom sucked my come out of it."

12