Family Mix-up

Story Info
Mother-in-law / son-in-law love story.
7.1k words
78.7k
58
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah was in her final week of school, she'd finished taking her exams and had felt that she'd actually done better in her finals than she'd done in her mock exams and after her mocks she'd been predicted to gain three A's and two B's, good enough to have been offered a place at Oxford University but being her father's daughter, a consummate economist, she had decided to study at our local university so she could continue living at home and save money. None of that surprised me at all, what did surprise me was that she wanted to marry her long time friend...her, 'He's a friend that just happens to be a boy, not her boy friend!'

I advised her not to marry Robin, well, not until after she'd finished her studies at university but Sarah wasn't the kind of girl to take advice lightly and as she wanted to go on holiday with Robin after her final day at school she organised her wedding to coincide with the last day of school. She'd chosen to marry on the Friday because the church was free, the priest usually only conducted weddings on Saturdays so it was a novelty for him to perform a wedding on a Friday.

Because our house was so large it was a real no brainer that Sarah and Robin were going to live with us, Ron, my father-in-law, even converted our spare bedroom into a kitchen/dining room, closing off Sarah's bedroom door to the hallway and opening a new one into the new living room. Sarah already had an en-suite bathroom so with a few simple changes her and Robin had a self contained apartment inside our house.

Sarah and Robin took their honeymoon on the small Greek island that her grandmother called home, even though she hadn't actually lived there, her parents fled the island just ahead of the German invasion in May nineteen forty-one. June was actually born in America but moved to the UK after the war. It took June twenty years to get her family's farm back and she converted the old farm house into a holiday villa and that was where Sarah and Robin spent a month on honeymoon.

Robin was a nice lad, not as smart as Sarah though, to my mind, it was a very bad match. Robin had left school at sixteen to start an apprenticeship as a car mechanic in a local garage. After two years that garage went out of business and so Robin was in danger of crashing out of his training and it was looking like he wouldn't be able to finish his apprenticeship but Ron stepped in to help as he usually did for people living in our village. Ron gave Robin a bench in his farm machinery garage, not the kind of work that Robin was training for but Ron had quite a few cars around his various businesses so Robin ended up getting enough work and more importantly, experience, to finish his apprenticeship.

I have to say that it was awkward after Sarah got home from her honeymoon, I hadn't really considered the implications of having a newly married couple living in my house, their bedroom right opposite my own bedroom. Sarah's father didn't hear anything from his wing of the house but I did, I heard them fucking every night. I had no experience of that kind of marriage. Johnny and I didn't have that kind of marriage, Johnny only visited my bedroom when he wanted to make me pregnant and our sex wasn't a big thing, it was over and done within five or six minutes.

Page 1

Sarah and Robin's first night at home was an eye-opener for me. We'd eaten together and Sarah had washed the pots, we'd gone through the wedding photographs and the holiday photographs and then Sarah had said that she wanted to watch a program on the TV that she knew that I didn't like so she and Robin went up to their room to watch TV. Well, they didn't actually watch TV, even in the living room I could hear them start to fuck at eight o'clock in the evening. I went to bed at eleven o'clock and they were still at it.

I'd never seen sex as anything more than a biological process, something to get out of the way as quickly as possible, so finding out that sex could last for three hours...four hours, even five hours before I finally managed to get to sleep with the sound of sex still pounding away in the room across the hall from me shocked me a little.

I woke to the smell of bacon cooking; I never got any cooking smells in my bedroom from our kitchen so it must have been Sarah or Robin cooking in their apartment. It was seven o'clock in the morning so I dragged myself out of bed and started cooking my own breakfast. Johnny came down, it was very early for him. he hadn't heard anything of our daughter's sexual Olympics but the smell of bacon cooking upstairs had woke him up.

"I don't like the smell of cooking upstairs in the morning."

"No, I'm going to talk to your father, he needs to put in an extractor fan and some soundproofing."

"Why do we need more soundproofing?"

If I'd told Johnny that I'd listened to Sarah and Robin fucking for close to five hours he would have been very unimpressed, "Their TV, I could hear it in my bedroom." I lied.

Robin almost ran through the kitchen, he was holding a bacon and sausage sandwich in one hand and his car keys in the other, we got a "Good morning..." and an, "...I'm going to be late for work on my first day back!"

Johnny returned Robin's greeting and said, "You're family now Robin, my father told you that you didn't need to rush back to work."

Sarah did pop her head into the kitchen a few minutes after Robin left for work, she was only wearing her nighty, nothing under it, fortunately Johnny had gone back to his bedroom to get showered and dressed, "Your father wouldn't have been pleased to see you dressed like that Sarah...you know what he's like!"

"Sorry mum, I just forgot, we only got dressed to go into town for the past month."

"You mean that you walked around your grandmother's villa dressed like that all the time?"

Page 2

"No, we didn't bother getting dressed at all, not even to go down to the beach."

"What about the housekeeper?"

"She didn't seem to mind, I think Robin put her off her work a lot though, she couldn't take her eyes off of him...but then he is very buff at the moment and he turns brown very quickly."

"Well, keep a dressing gown handy, you don't want any friction with your father. What are you doing today, catching up with your friends?"

"No, they'll all be at work today...I'm going to catch up on my sleep, I didn't get any at all last night...I tried to keep Robin quiet but as soon as I told him that you'd be able to hear us he just went wild and didn't stop all night long."

I blushed and Sarah laughed at my obvious discomfort.

The next month was just one long sex marathon, it was summer so there was no football or training to occupy Robin and Sarah had decided not to take a job at all before starting at university so all she had to do was fuck and sleep and then fuck again.

Things settled down a lot after Sarah started university and the football season started. Robin didn't have sex on training days or the day before a match. I got used to the rhythm of Sarah and Robin's life together, sexual Olympics on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. Robin trained on Wednesday's so they didn't have sex. He played football on Saturdays so no sex on Friday. On Saturday afternoon I didn't need to ask if Robin's team had won or lost, if he lost a match, sex would be quiet and over in minutes, it was a pity fuck from Sarah's point of view, Robin would be miserable after a loss and he wasn't really interested in sex but Sarah insisted on trying to lift his spirits. But if Robin's team won, even if his legs were hanging off, no matter how battered and bruised Robin was, the sex would last from three o'clock in the afternoon until the early hours of Sunday morning.

I had three years to get used to the rhythm of my daughter and son-in-law's life together and on my forty-second birthday I got a shock, I'd listened to Sarah and Robin's early morning fuck, had my breakfast and cooked Johnny's food, I'd placed it on the table at exactly nine o'clock and then I took the washing from the machine and hung it on the line in the back garden. I was surprised to see Johnny's breakfast was still on the table, it was the first time in twenty years that Johnny had been late for breakfast so I went up to his bedroom.

The house had been built as four cottages, the stair way from the first cottage had been used for the new house so the building had been split one quarter and three quarters but then an extension had been built to provide a larger living room on the ground floor and above that, Johnny had a bedroom with triple aspect windows and the two bedrooms from cottage number one had been turned into Johnny's bathroom and study. I was hesitant as I stood at the branch where the stairs split, to the left to my bedroom, Sarah's three room apartment, the family bathroom and the two guest bedrooms. I didn't usually turn to the right if Johnny was in his rooms, I always waited until he was out of the house before I cleaned his part of the house.

Page 3

I took a deep breath and pressed on to the right fork. The doors to Johnny's study and bathroom were both open so I could see that he wasn't in either of those rooms, I knocked on his bedroom door and called his name. It sounded like he was sleeping, a kind of snoring. I'd been married to Johnny for twenty two years but in all that time I'd never actually heard him sleeping so I wasn't sure if he snored or not. I didn't get an answer from my knocking so I opened the door.

The room was in darkness and what I'd thought was a snore was a kind of bubbling as Johnny breathed in and out. I called his name again but there was no reaction so I turned the light on and went to his bedside. I shook him but again I got no reaction from him. there were beads of sweat on hi forehead and upper lip, his lips and the sides of his nose were blue and when I put my hand on his forehead he was cold to the touch.

I grabbed his phone from the bedside table and phoned the emergency services. I shouted Sarah and told her to get dressed quickly. I then phoned Johnny's priest, his parents, our family doctor and Johnny's eldest brother. Sarah took on door keeping duty, our doctor was the first to arrive and close on his heels was the priest. Father Flanagan started giving James his last rights as soon as he saw his condition. Doctor McGregor shook his head as soon as he saw Johnny's condition and he phoned the ambulance service to chivvy them on.

I was just in shock, Johnny had been fine when he went to bed, in the previous twenty years he hadn't had so much as a cold, I'd never seen him with so much as a sniffle before and all of a sudden, at just fifty-five years old, he was totally unresponsive. His mother took comfort that the priest was hovering over Johnny's bedside, he had his white cotton alb over his suit and his purple silk stole with its real gold thread embroidered crucifix at the bottom of each side.

Johnny didn't suffer for long, he'd suffered a stroke that was so massive that the doctor knew that there would be no coming back from its effect.

I was bewildered at the speed of things, at just how fast I went from being unconventional wife to conventional widow. The only positive point I could find in the whole issue was that Sarah had completed her final exams at university and had handed in her dissertation the week before.

Johnny went into our family mausoleum in the local churchyard. And the funeral was just short of a state occasion, the Bishop of Northampton performed the committal ceremony and the congregation at the funeral had fifty priests almost fighting to perform the funeral service instead of Father Flanagan.

Things moved on very fast, I couldn't say I was really in mourning for Johnny, we didn't really love each other, like I said before, unconventional wife. Sarah had earned a double first with honours from our small local university, no one would have found that exceptional but for the fact that her professor had sent a copy of her dissertation to one of his friends who was a professor at MIT in Massachusetts, America.

Page 4

Sarah was offered a scholarship to MIT, three years all expenses paid to study for her PhD in Computer Forensics. Sarah was in turmoil, her father had passed away which had hit her really hard and as she was reeling from that blow she got the opportunity of a lifetime. Robin just said that Sarah would have to go to America, he had no doubt that she had to do it even though a minor problem over a music festival, a police officer and a tobacco substitute, had placed a black mark on Robin's permanent record and a bar on him ever visiting America.

Sarah was reluctant to go to America on her own but she could see the difference to her life that a PhD from MIT would make to her so in the end she went, leaving Robin living in her apartment in my house, she asked me if I could 'Look after!' Robin while she was away. The plan was for her to start the first semester at the beginning of September and return to Northampton for the Christmas holidays.

Between September and December nothing much really happened, I hardly saw Robin, he looked after his own needs in the apartment and I drifted around the rest of the house. In September, Sarah would Skype with Robin almost every night, by October it was twice a week and in November it was less than once a week. Sarah was due to fly out from Massachusetts on the eighteenth of December, on the seventeenth, I heard Robin talking to Sarah in his bedroom, I heard sobbing and then my phone rang, it was a phone call from Sarah.

"I'm sorry mum but I won't be coming home for Christmas, I've just told Robin that I've met someone else and I'm going to California to meet his parents...Robin's taken it really hard, can you comfort him for me, he really needs more than just a shoulder to cry on though..."

There wasn't much more of a conversation than that. I knocked on Robin's door and asked him if he was okay. I gave him a stiff drink and let him cry on my shoulder and before I knew what was happening we were in my bed. It was a whirlwind of epic proportions and as I lay in the dark listening to Robin breathing in and out next to me I reflected on what had happened. I knew every time Robin and Sarah had fucked in the three years that they had been married, in the summer it had been every day...well, every evening/night right up to Sarah leaving for America.

After Sarah left Robin had started football training so he would usually have had sex at least four days a week, more often five. Sarah had been gone for twelve weeks so Robin had missed out on fifty fucks or there about. What we'd just done would be about the equivalent of five hundred fucks with Johnny before he died...not that me and Johnny actually had anywhere close to fifty fucks in our married life together. I doubt that it was even just the equivalent of one good fuck with Sarah but it took his mind off of Sarah dumping him from three thousand two hundred and fifty miles away.

I was forty-five years old and practically a virgin, Robin was twenty three years old and used to sexual Olympics. I was still mulling things over, it was going to be very embarrassing in the morning, I wondered if I could Google the protocol for what to do the morning after a woman had slept with her son-in-law.

Page 5

Robin stirred and started to roll towards the edge of the bed. I put my hand on his shoulder to let him know that I was still awake; he mumbled an apology and sat up in bed totally naked in the dark. I was also totally naked, the bedroom carpet was strewn with my clothes...or what was left of them after Robin ripped them from my body in his desperation to get at my body.

I'd never been naked with Johnny and I'd never seen him naked either...another aspect of our unconventional marriage.

"Hey, don't go slinking off to your own room like that, you just get right back into bed and stick it out until the morning, no matter how bad it was with me earlier."

Robin spun to face me, his sleeping cock started to inflate slowly, "It wasn't...earlier, it wasn't bad...I was...we were just drunk and I guessed that you probably didn't really want me to...well, you know!"

"When Sarah phoned me up and told me that she wasn't coming home, she told me to comfort you...I guessed that you needed what we did more than a cup of tea and a shoulder to cry on...I'll have a difficult job explaining things to my doctor in a few hours time when I go and ask him for the morning after pill...Sarah picked the worst possible time to break up with you...slap bang in the middle of my most fertile period."

"Can you...I mean...is it still possible, you know, for you to get pregnant at your age?"

"I'm not that far over the hill yet Robin, I'm still functioning on all cylinders."

Robin rolled back into bed, rolled back against me and eased me onto my back again before lifting his left knee over my right thigh, he forced my legs open, "Well, if the damage is already done...in for a penny and all that...I know that we can't actually claim..." he lifted his right knee in between my thighs and wriggled his hips to drop his fresh erection down the line of my vagina and he pushed his hips against mine and his cock slid into my still wet cunt, his cock pushing the semen he'd deposited an hour earlier deeper into my vagina. "...that we're drunk this time...but Sarah did tell you to take care of my needs...didn't she!"

I relaxed into our do-over, I lifted my knees, in our first session I'd just laid there and let Robin get everything out of his system, he'd spent two hours fucking me, spent two hours and given me ten orgasms, I only knew what happened to me because I'd read about it in a fantasy women's magazine where they always talked about women achieving orgasms. I'd never had one with Johnny before.

Lifting my knees had the effect of tilting my pelvic and the effect was instantaneous, I cracked off another orgasm and then as Robin performed push-ups into my body, I tried different changes to alter the effect, reach and pressure of his cock against my various internal working components.

Robin was like an energiser bunny, he'd taken on fresh batteries and was now working on a long term project, slowly building towards his own orgasm as he delivered pleasure to me. I hadn't realised in the three years that I'd listened to Johnny fucking my daughter that he didn't cum very often. I'd listened to them fucking for up to eight hours at a stretch and during my night of passion with him I realised that Robin couldn't fuck for an hour after his own climax so as I'd heard them fucking nonstop for so long he hadn't had his own orgasm in all that time.

Page 6

Our second session in the sack had started at five o'clock in the morning and at eight thirty he fired off his second salvo of beans into my belly, he'd had just two hours sleep in the past twenty-four hours but at eight-thirty, he blasted off, kissed me, thanked me for the fuck and started to get dressed.

"Where are you going?"

"Well, I was going to be going to pick Sarah up from the airport but as that plan has changed...I'd better get off to work."

"You can't go to work without any breakfast in you."

"Won't be the first time..."

Robin ran off to work. I got up a little more leisurely, made breakfast for myself and then had an idea; I made two bacon sandwiches and wrapped them in aluminium foil. I dressed in a cream silk camisole top, no bra under it and blue jeans with white trainers on my feet. I drove over to Ron's workshop, I told Ron about Sarah dumping Robin and that I'd brought him something to eat, "I don't think he slept much last night, if he managed to sleep at all and he left this morning without even having a drink."

I found Robin working on a motor on a workbench; he was converting an old Triumph Spitfire TR-six engine to run on un-leaded petrol after the car's owner forgot the petrol additive and burned out his valve-guides. Robin's hands were covered in oil and grease so I stood there and fed him the sandwiches I'd made for him while he continued working on the motor.

12