Family MMF Ch. 03

Story Info
They have fun again after one month of waiting.
6.2k words
4.44
114.7k
61

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been months since the first time Max fucked his mother Tina with his father Bob.

Max was usually a shy guy, but after countless bangs with his mother, he became more open and more extroverted. With guidance from his father, he became a stud in bed. Now that the whole family became full time nudists at home, Max was more accustomed to seeing naked women. He would get less over-excited and he took a much longer time to blow his load.

When the Smiths were not having a family threesome, or when Tina was busy, Max usually resorted to masturbation. He now used his trusty Fleshlight which was given to him by his own father. He loved it. It was much better than his hand. Although it was made of rubber, he knew that it was the closest thing to a pussy. He loved how tight it felt around his thick cock. He would sit down and lean against the arm chair in the living room while he watched porn with his dad in the living room. His father Bob preferred using his strong hands.

They usually watched porn together and jacked off especially on nights when Tina was working late in her dance studio. For that hour the only sounds were from the low volume of the porn video, the moaning of two men and the slapping of their large cum filled nuts against the strong muscular thighs. They would sometimes sit together. As Bob aged, his libido dropped, so he was more prone to ejaculate first. He would start to pump his cock into his tight muscular fists as he groaned loudly. He timed his cumshot so that it was in sync with the pornstar's cumshot in the video. He would then erupt onto his very tight abs. his very white sperm would gush out. It came out slow and viscous and in long thick ropes. It usually shot over his shaft, balls and lower abs.

Sometimes the fleshlight would lose its lubrication. After Bob ejaculates, Max sometimes scopes some of his father's cum and lubes up his thick cock. He would then pump his dick furiously for another 5 to 10 minutes, in which he either cums into the toy or pull out and shoot over himself.

Max's cum isn't as thick and white as his father's. It is almost clear and watery but in large amounts. Max is what his father calls a sprayer. When his dick erupts with fertile jizz, it sprays out of his piss slit like a broken hose. He can shoot far too and one time while, he was moaning and jerking off, he exploded and his first rope of creamy jizz was shot into his open mouth. It was the first time Max tasted sperm. He didn't mind it though but he wouldn't certainly go crazy over it and have a need to consume semen.

It had been a month since the two men had fucked or jerked off. Tina was out of town at a dance conference and it was her birthday at the end of the month. The two men had saved themselves for the celebration.

"Now Max, it's your mother's birthday at the end of the month and she gets back the night before. I want to have a good and special celebration" Bob told his naked son the week before. Max was tugging on his young cock.

"Okay Dad. So what do I have to do?" he asked, still jerking his cock.

"It's going to be a long week without your mother. She's been busy for the last couple of weeks and it's very rare that we have had some pussy."

"I hear you dad" Max agreed. "So what do you want me to do?"

"Well, I thought that we could have another threesome on her birthday, but I want us to save our selves. That means no jerking off or banging pussy. I want to surprise your mother."

Max gulped. A whole month without jerking off? He thought about Tina. His mother had done so much for him that this was a small sacrifice. He knew his dad was planning something special. "Alright Dad."

It was a tough month. The two men had constant erections around the house and outside. Max had to hide his porn videos and Fleshlight in the back of his closet so that he wouldn't be tempted. He and Bob indulged themselves with sports and other work. The night Tina returned, the men were so relieved. Their dicks were rock solid and hurt badly. When she came through the door, the two men quickly hugged her.

"Oooh, you men seem to have missed me a lot" she giggled as she felt Bob's dick pressed against her ass while Max's was prodding her tummy.

"Of course mom" Max said. He stepped back. "Look at my cock. It's rock hard and it keeps oozing precum." Sure enough there was a large cum stain on Tina's blue blouse.

"We haven't had jerked off in a month" Bob said proudly.

"Oh you men are so wonderful" Tina said happily. "I cant believe that you saved yourselves for me."

"We love you dear" Bob said, kissing his wife passionately.

"Yeah mom" Max said kissing his mother passionately after his father. Bob then started to unbutton her blouse from behind.

"Remember the house rules honey" Bob said while kissing her neck. "No clothes in the house unless we have guests." The three of the then laughed.

Tina's blouse then dropped to the floor and Max immediately unhooked her bra while Bob unzipped he skirt letting it fall to the floor. Max then allowed her nice pert breasts to pop out, which he took one in each hand and played with her nipples. He then lowered his head to her breasts where he started to lightly nibble and suck on he diamond nipples. Tina moaned as she felt her son suck on her tits. Her husband was kneeled onto the floor and was kissing her soft ass. He spread her legs and got under her, his mouth placed against her hairy mature pussy.

Tina was soaking wet. She was so horny as she had not gotten off in a month. The two men were hungrily devouring Tina and forgot about the promise they made about fucking her the next day. They were all to damn excited. Tina was moaning as her husband ate her pussy. After like 5 minutes Bob spoke.

"Guys, I think it would be more comfortable if we were on the bed." the other two nodded. Bob stood up on Tina's other side. Tina was in the middle of her two favorite men. She then grabbed their precum covered hard cocks and led them to the bed room. The two men followed with silly faces on. They were excited that they were going to get to bang some hot pussy.

When they got to the room, Tina immediately leapt onto the bed and half lay and half sat on the bed facing the two men. She started to play with her pussy, making a 'V' shape with her fingers and spreading her hairy twat. The two men were so excited. They didn't even touch their cocks. Their members were now spewing thick clear precum which made large blobs on the floor.

"Dad, I don't think I'm going to last long" Max said a little concerned. Tina continued to lightly play with herself, enjoying the sensitive feelings on her cunt.

"I know son, but fear not" Bob said. He then went to his drawer next to the bed and took out a small spray bottle. He then sprayed this clear liquid on his cock. Then he sprayed it on Max's dick. It felt really cool on their cocks. At first Max was confused but a few minutes later, he felt his cock go slightly numb. He could still feel it but it less sensitive.

"This should help us last longer son. It's what pornstars use to make their movies long. It's non toxic so you can still have your dick sucked on." The two men couldn't help but give stupid grins.

"Are you two studs going to join me?" Tina asked impatiently.

"Of course dear. Max, what do you want to do first?" Bob asked.

"I want to do a 69 with mom" Max said excitedly. Bob nodded and the two of them went to the bed. Max laid down with his pole proudly sticking up like a flag.

"Max your cock looks bigger now" Tina said.

"It grew an inch mom" Max said proudly. "I also trimmed the hairs so that it looks bigger and that you wouldn't have any hairs in your mouth while your blowing me off."

Tina grinned and stared at her son's beautiful thick veiny cock. It was shorted than bob's by an inch, but thicker. She straddled her mature twat at Max's face while she lowered her mouth onto his cock. She pealed back the foreskin to reveal a shiny red helmet covered in precum. She licked it and heard Max moan. Although the chemical his dad sprayed on his dick reduced its sensitivity, it still felt really good.

Max had his mother's cunt pressed against his face. It was dripping her tangy pussy juices over his mouth and chin. He sucked her vagina dry first then took in the musky smell of her mature cunt. He imagined how many times his father had rammed his big cock in her and splitting her lips apart. He used his hands to spread the folds of her pussy apart to reveal the pinkness. He stuck his tongue in and licked off the sticky juices. He thought of how much cum he and his father had dumped inside her love box and got excited as he furiously ate his mother. Tina was sucking his cock at the same time. While she sucked Max's cock and fondled his large saggy balls, she watched Bob get on the bed and crawl towards them. His long uncut dick looked so enticing to her as it bounced as he crawled to her, a 6 inch rope of clear precum hung from his piss slit.

Bob's dick was now point blank from Tina's face. She let go of Max's saliva covered dick and the opened her mouth wide as Bob lifted himself up to allow the hanging rope of precum to fall into her mouth.

"Mmm Bob, your precum tastes so sweet" she moaned as she started to suck her husband's cock. Max was now licking her engorged clit. He then sucked it and rammed two fingers in her pussy. A minute later she started to scream on Bob's cock with his heavy balls slapping against her chin. She exploded over her son's face filling his mouth with female jizz. Max swallowed it with ease.

"My turn to eat some pussy" Bob said. He pulled his dick out of Tina's mouth as Max pushed her limp body of him. His face was shimmering with Tina's juices. Bob then lay down as he helped his wife 69 him. He immediately started licking her freshly licked cunt. Tina moaned deeply. She started to suck on Bob's dick her head bobbing up and down for a few minutes. The she turned her attention to Max. She lifted her head up so his dick pointed at her nose.

"Suck my balls bitch" he growled. She lowered he head to suck on his cum filled sack, taking each nut slowly in her mouth. His fat cock rested on her face as it slowly oozed precum over her face. She was stroking her husband's cock slowly at the same time.

She then took Max's cock into her mouth and sucked him off for a while. She then switched to Bob's dick and alternated between cocks. She came again on Bob's face.

"Mom, can you suck both of us at the same time?" Max asked as she recovered from her orgasm. She looked excited.

"I'll try" she said. She got off Bob and sat down with her legs spread. The two men then stood kneeled on either side of her and Max pushed her back a little. Now the two hard pricks were face level and were facing each other with an inch distanced between each other. She grabbed both shafts and brought the two dicks together so that the touched at the heads. She rubbed the heads against and around each other and the men moaned as their cocks made contact with one another. She then opened her mouth wide and slowly engulfed both dicks. At first she only had the heads in but Max repositioned himself so that the two men could slowly slid their poles into this hot women's mouth.

"Oh fuck your cocks are so big and sticky" Tina moaned over the dicks. Her mouth was stuffed. She could only lick the heads of their cocks but it felt really good. Max was playing with his mother's tits while Bob finger fucked his wife. A few minutes later she came again, closing her legs tightly around Bob's hand. She screamed the Bob's dick popped out. Max then pulled out and started to smack his mother's face with his cock.

"Yeah you like that bitch?" he growled as she massaged his balls. "You lick getting dick slapped?" suddenly a rope of cloudy jizz shot out of his cock on to his face followed by a few drops which sprayed over her mouth. Max didn't cum or orgasm. It was just some precum that was still being produced.

"I think your mother's cunt is wet enough boy" Bob said. Max grinned. Finally, he could stick his young cock up his mother's tight pussy. "Lets make this a little different."

"What do you mean?" Tina asked.

"Yeah dad?" max asked.

"Well, I bet our balls are filled with a lot of cum, a month's worth in fact. How about we play a game. We see how much and how many times the two of us can jizz and we cant blow our wads into her pussy." Max was excited.

"Good" Tina agreed. "The only place you men can shoot your load is on my face. I feel like a cum slut tonight."

Max got off the bed and let his mother roll of Bob. Bob then got of the bed too. Tina then lay on her back with her head at the edge of the bed while Max got back on the bed and got on top of her, his dick sliding up and down the slit of his mother's awaiting vagina. Bob got a chair and sat down beside the bed's edge where his wife's head hung. He lowered the chair so that his dick was at her face. She then took his cock, which curved downwards slightly, in her mouth. She first licked his precum off the head then like a vacuum sucked his dick in till it hit her throat. This signaled Max to impale his mother with his fat cock. She moaned loudly onto Bob's pole and her eyes almost popped when her pussy was aggressively split apart by her son's young prick.

Max went slow first. He took long deep strokes, almost pulling out all the way then plunging back in. he was ready to hammer her and he knew with the numbing cream his father applied on his penis, that he would have the extra stamina to last. He went slow as he knew his mother had not had anything shoved inside her incredibly tight box. He noticed that a month without cock made Tina's cunt extremely tight. It gripped his shaft and he could feel the pulse on his dick as the blood surged through the large veins. He was so hard that if he altered the angel of his penetrations, he was afraid that his dick would snap. Tina was enjoying how hard his dick was. It had been so long since she had young prick.

Whilst, Max was pounding his mother slowly and increasing the pace and depth with every second, Bob as getting his member sucked by his wife. She was slurping on it and giving him a sloppy and messy blowjob. He loved his blowjobs this way as it made sex more kinky and he loved that his wife was slutty. He pulled out and slapped his dick on his wife's face. When his cock left her mouth, he could hear her moan loudly.

"That's it son. Fuck your mother. Fuck her good. Yeah. Its so good to have a nice thick cock in my tight hairy cunt. You're so luck boy. How many moms let their son's fuck them?" she shouted. Bob was ecstatic. He loved it when his wife talked dirty. He was stroking his cock listening to her entice his son.

"Oh mom, your pussy's so tight. Fuck I cant believe this. My friends will be so jealous that I get to fuck such a hot woman. I love you mom."

The two of them fucked for awhile and Tina came. She arched her back and thrusted herself into her son. The slapping of his pelvis against hers became louder and then she shrieked as she exploded. After she came, she became limp and Max pulled his pussy coated dick out of her. He sat down on the bed and watched as Bob got on and rolled Tina onto her.

She regained her strength and lifted herself so that her husband could impale her with his long pecker. Her eyes almost popped out again as she felt him enter her. Although he wasn't as thick as Max and did not split her as much, she felt a mix of pain and pleasure as his cock hit her cervix.

"Now watch how a real man fucks a slut son" Bob grunted. He started to quickly thrust upwards as he grabbed Tina by the waist. Max was stroking himself as he watched his parents fuck. He loved to watch as he learnt a lot from his parents' vast experience. He was hypnotized by how his mother's tits jiggled about as his father pounded her hard. She leaned back and he managed to see Bob's cock piston in and out of her wet hairy twat. He couldn't resist so he kneeled next to his parents around Bob's waist and started to play with Tina's boobs.

Tina noticed that her son's cock was free so she lowered her head to the side and took it in her mouth. Max arched his back a little and held his cock to his tummy to allow her to lick his hairy balls and shaft. He then pointed it to her mouth and pushed forward allowing her to suck his dick. He then held on to her head and pushed her into his shaft till he felt her throat. Then he used his hands to pull her back up. He fucked his mother's mouth by thrusting up into it while holding her head and pulling her hair for support.

The Smiths were having raw and rough sex and they were all extremely horny.

"Yeah blow his cock bitch" Bob cried. "Gag on it."

Tina was moaning with pleasure as she was near orgasm. Bob was nearing too. Max wasn't far as well especially with his mom giving him a rough and pleasurable deep throat.

"Mom, I'm so near" Max moaned. "Fuck."

"Me too" Bob moaned. "Fuck this pussy is so hot and tight." he then slapped Tina's ass and pinched both her nipples. This set her into her orgasm.

Tina's pussy convulsed and tightened over Bob's cock. Bob stopped thrusting as he was going to blow his load. His wife's pussy tightening over his dick was too much. He went extremely slow and rode on the edge of orgasm. Tina screamed really loud and let go of Max's prick. When she ended half a minute later, Bob pushed her limp body of him and let her lay on her back. Max quickly got on top of her again and rammed his member into her numb and tight vagina, not even letting her recover. Bob then kneeled near her head and watched his son plow his mother. After Tina let go of his dick, he lost his need to cum and he was determined to return to that point. They were fucking in a missionary style with Tina's head near the head board. Max grabbed her soft right tit. Bob grabbed her left one and let Tina suck and lick his balls while he used his index finger and thumb to stroke himself.

A few minutes later, Bob was moaning.

"Ooh fuck...oh shit..." Bob moaned his head moving up and down with his eyes closed. He was enjoying the build up of cum that formed at the piss slit. He then leaned forward so that his dick was above Tina's face, only an inch away. With a few final vigorous strokes he exploded.

White goo erupted from his cock. It was extremely thick and white just like glue. It didn't come out in ropes like how normal cumshots were. Instead it just shot out like a continuous flow. Max was leaning onto his mother's body so their chests touched and he was inches from his father's dick. He knew that Bob wouldn't shoot further than 6 inches so he managed to have a good view of Bob's pop shot. first a huge blob of white cum formed at his piss slit, then it shot out in a stream for about 4 inches in which it shortened and a continuous rope of cum spilled over Tina's face. It covered her nose, lips, chin, forehead and some got on her thick silky hair.

Bob was tugging on his member for 15 to 20 seconds enjoying a month's worth of cum being dumped on his wife's face. Tina opened her mouth halfway and some of his salty sperm entered her awaiting mouth in which she swallowed. The rest of his cum just trickled and flowed down off her nose onto her cheeks and chin.

"Oooh... so fucking warm" Tina moaned, her eyes closed and her tongue sticking out and licking the underside of Bob's cock head. "Oooh...Bob how much cum do you have in there...yeah cum on my face baby."

Seeing his dad shoot his load over his mom was too much for Max. His balls tightened and his dick swelled up in his mother's pussy. He then pulled out just in time when a creamy jet of cum shot out of his fat cock. His dick was at her pussy and it hit her face and open mouth. He then quickly crawled over to his mother, shooting his cream as he crawled. Most of it landed on her face but some splashed her tits and neck. He didn't care. So this is what a month's worth of cum felt like. All that pent up tension in his balls was released. It almost felt painful to blow his load.

12