Family of Three

Story Info
18 year old son spies on parents' late night rendezvous.
7.4k words
4.5
193.9k
81

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 02/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are of course at least 18 years old and a creation of the author. If you are offended by incest stories I recommend you look elsewhere. This is just a fantasy. I hope you enjoy it.

*

Shelby sat bolt upright in bed, gasping for air. For a few seconds she was completely disoriented with no idea where she was or what was going on. She stopped for a second holding her breath, listening to what her body was trying to tell her.

She was covered in a fine sheen of sweat and she could feel her lower body tingling. She vaguely remembered a dream of tangled bodies with the most extreme and intense pleasure she'd ever experienced, and then she was suddenly thrust into consciousness.

She could tell she had been on the verge of an orgasm her entire lower body was tense and sensitive. Her ultimate pleasure was so tantalizingly close, like a woman's wet dream but then she was wide awake and still rampant with unfulfilled desire.

Shelby let out her held breath with a sigh and looked to her left to see Adam, her husband sleeping peacefully. He was on his stomach with his arms above his head, she could see his short, golden hair looked nearly white in the moonlight. He was turned away from her, his upper body was uncovered and she could see the long muscular lines of his back and shoulders as he breathed softly and rhythmically, dead to the world.

At least her abrupt nocturnal arousal hadn't disturbed him. She was relieved and a little disappointed. She wished he was awake to help her out of her situation, but it was better that she hadn't disturbed him in the deep of the night.

She flopped gently onto her back trying to relax and hopefully get some more sleep, but after laying still for a couple of minutes, she could tell it wasn't going to happen. Shelby could feel heat radiating out of the mattress back into her skin, and suddenly their room seemed stifling and hot.

She flipped the sheet off of her feet letting them hang out of the side of the bed, but then she got freaked out by the feeling of them hanging exposed in mid-air. Not knowing what could come in the dark and get her vulnerable bare feet, she quickly pulled them back into the sheets. She laughed silently at herself for being so ridiculous but secretly felt safer now that her feet were back on the bed.

She rolled onto her side facing her husband. She wanted to touch him, but he was peacefully unaware of her unrest and she was still so hot she couldn't stand the thought of more heat, even from his body, making it worse.

She tossed and turned for a few more minutes before she gave in to her insomnia and sat up again. Even though she knew it was a little unusual, it sometimes helped her get back to sleep at night if she walked around their dark, quiet house. Often after she wandered for a little bit her mind would calm and she'd get sleepy again.

She swung her bare legs over the side of the bed, in the moonlight she could see everything in their room clearly and she stood up stretching her arms over her head. Her thin tank top slid up over her stomach as she arched, her head fell back, mouth wide open in a silent yawn.

Her long, dark hair tickled over her shoulders before she pulled it up into a loose ponytail and looked around on the floor for something to put on the bottom of her. She felt a little too exposed with just a thong on. Her bare butt did not need to be out just in case she was discovered during her little expedition.

She reached down next to the bed and grabbed an old pair of Adam's boxer shorts that she sometimes wore around the house when it was hot like this. She stepped into the cool, thin cotton and rolled the waistband up a few times to shorten them into something a tiny bit more feminine.

She opened their bedroom door and stepped out into the hallway. She paused for a moment, listening to their house and the neighborhood at large hearing virtually nothing.

She padded down the hallway to check on their eighteen-year old son Christopher, even though Shelby was sure he was in bed. He was a good son and he wouldn't stay out all night. His door was cracked open and she push it silently inward surveying his room.

Her heart clenched with love when she saw his sleeping form. Topher was sprawled out on his stomach exactly like his father. His long limbs hung out of the bed at all angles, his sheets were kicked half-way off and twisted around his legs. He'd obviously had a bit of a restless night too, but seemed quiet and relaxed now, sleeping deeply.

The dogs were next to his bed, the "boys' " dog, a big, silly mixed breed and her "girly" dog, a French Bulldog. She backed out quietly, leaving all three slumbering peacefully, pulling the door mostly shut behind her, satisfied their son was okay, she headed downstairs.

Shelby stepped softly over a creaky floorboard in the hall and tiptoed over a couple whiny stairs. She got a cooling chill when her bare feet landed on the wood floor and she silently glided through the empty house into the kitchen.

She yanked open the fridge, the sucking pop of the air-tight seal breaking and the clinking of condiments in the door interrupted the silence of the house. Her eyes stung as the light flooded out, illuminating her and all the gleaming bottles lined up inside.

She reached out and grabbed a carton of juice, exactly what she was craving. She looked over her shoulder just to make sure she was still alone.

Shelby was flooded with an disproportionate amount of shame over the act she was about to commit and then with a slight shrug of dismissal she took a long drink directly from the carton.

She moaned greedily as the cool, tangy juice hit her tongue. She gulped down a couple of huge swallows, slaking her thirst and slightly cooling her over heated body. She licked her upper lip before putting the carton back into the fridge. She was glad no one was there to see that, since she got on Topher all the time for doing the exact same thing.

"So what if I'm a hypocrite?" she thought to herself, "No one else has to find out, and what they don't know won't hurt them anyway."

She walked to the sliding glass door and looked out into the backyard. The moon looked full, giant and glowing a cool white, it illuminated their pool and the tropical plants around it. She opened the door and stepped outside gasping with pleasure.

The air was a lot cooler out there. A breeze blew softly and caressed over her bare skin like warm silk. She could smell the jasmine in the neighbor's yard, so sweet it made her mouth water. All her senses were heightened now that she was outside. She felt like Eve walking in her own personal Eden.

She was the only person awake in the neighborhood, and it felt sexy and secretive being outside while her body was teased and stroked by the breeze. The air was soft on her skin and when she closed her eyes she imagined she was being touched by hands, lovingly gliding over every inch of her exposed flesh.

She walked to the deep end of the pool and sat on the side, her feet dangled into the cool water. Shelby shivered as the refreshing liquid enveloped her feet and calves. The brilliant moon was reflected in the water's gently rippling surface. She was still hot but thought maybe a quick swim would finally make her comfortable. She stood up and her small, wet footprints followed her path to the shallow end of the pool.

When they'd had the pool put in she'd specifically requested a very shallow shelf built so she could lay out in the sun and still be in the water and right then she figured it was exactly what the doctor ordered. Shelby turned back toward the house to check and make sure that it was still quiet before she stepped out of her shorts. The neighborhood was silent and emboldened by the sensual feeling of the air moving over her bare legs and ass, she pulled her tank top off over her head and dropped it to the ground next to her.

She furtively glanced around one last time, more to calm her rapidly beating heart than to actually check for anyone in their yard and pulled her panties down. She kicked the scrap of fabric onto the small pile of clothes next to her. She was completely naked, parts of her were bare to God and anyone else that could be looking for the first time ever. She felt freer and sexier than ever as the soft breeze tickled over her hot, damp, bare skin.

Her nipples were rock hard and tingling, dark against her skin which appeared nearly opalescent bathed in the cool moonlight. Her hands caressed the curves of her waist on their way down her body, over her gently curved belly. Her finger tips teased over her smooth, bare mound running over the dark filigree line disappearing into the shadowy cleft between her legs. Shelby felt electrified and alive to everything around her.

She tiptoed to the water, stepping carefully in. She lowered herself onto the shelf loving the feel of the water as it crept up her bare body. Her skin felt like it was sighing with delight as she leaned back propping herself up on her elbows in the shallows.

She rested the back of her head against the warm concrete lip of the pool and stared up at the sky. Her hands roamed over her smooth, wet form before one unconsciously settled between her slightly spread legs. The cool water tickled over her heated parts making her leftover excitement from earlier come back full force.

Her finger tips slipped over the smooth flesh, teasing and stroking over the folds, flicking lightly over her clit. They slid up and down her crevice, dipping fleetingly inside her before sliding back up to the little nub at the apex of her thighs. She closed her eyes, trying to remember the dream she was having right before she started awake.

She could see Adam and someone else, another man, two gorgeous bodies sliding over her and under her and in her. Hands and mouths and pricks teased her and pleasured her over and over. Shelby gasped, surprised by how close she already was, but the dream she'd had earlier had already done most of the work for her.

She bit her bottom lip and her toes curled as she tried to stifle any noises she made. Her hips twitched as she rubbed over her engorged clit and the tingling in the tiny, stiff organ grew to an almost unbearable level. Shelby could feel her nipples tighten, standing at attention, the dusky peaks tipped her heaving breasts as her entire lower body clenched arching her back upward.

Shelby came so hard she wanted to let out a primal scream of pleasure, but she held it in. She knew in the back of her mind she wasn't alone, even if she felt like she was.

She nearly saw stars as she writhed with the continuous waves of pleasure. After what felt like an eternity, still panting heavily her orgasm subsided but she didn't feel satisfied for longer than a few moments, she was hornier than before.

Shelby slipped off the shelf standing waist deep in the water. She could feel smooth, invisible currents of water flowing around her legs and over her sex stroking and stoking her simmering arousal higher.

Getting off didn't help her overheated state so she splashed some cool water over her breasts and shoulders, watching it trickle down her body like liquid silver in the moonlight. As she cupped her full breasts, her nipples stood erect against her palms, aching for another set of hands to touch her.

She ducked under the water, swimming smoothly to the deepest part of the pool. The water flowed over her scalp and through her hair finally cooling her. Shelby could feel the source of the current as she swam further and curious, she turned toward it.

She surfaced and grasped the side of the pool. As she reached down, she felt a gushing stream of water from the natural rock wall. It was strong and continuous and gave her an exciting idea. Shelby kept hold of the concrete ledge and brought her legs up, then opened them slightly. She braced her knees against the concrete, straddling the jet.

After a moment she knew the pool must have been designed by a woman because the way the smooth jet of water pressed against her clit was perfect. With her sensitive little nub being constantly teased she knew another orgasm couldn't be too far away.

She laid her head back and closed her eyes, focusing on the cool, endless rush over her sensitive center. With her head partially submerged, all she could hear was her heartbeat and panting breaths echoing in her ears.

Being surrounded by dark and quiet helped Shelby's dream come back to her little by little. The more she remembered the more shocked and aroused she became. At first, her dream lovers were her husband and a nameless, faceless man.

He was a young stud, hot, horny and full of energy to fuck her. She bit her bottom lip contemplating the idea of two men pleasuring her, making her come and using her for their enjoyment. She'd never had a threesome but the more she imagined the more she enjoyed the idea. They took turns fucking her and filling her tight, juicy pussy full of their cum. The two of them, her men, worked together to keep her coming in the longest string of orgasms possible. Their hands and mouths and tongues tortured her with pleasure as they fucked her in every possible way, from behind, missionary, reverse-cowgirl anything the two of them could imagine.

She was a slave to the pleasure, so drunk with lust that she couldn't do anything to resist the two men filling her with load after load of their hot, slick seed.

The constant stream of pressure combined with the forbidden images were making her too excited. Shelby's hips started to buck restlessly toward the tireless flow of water. As she inched closer and closer to coming, the face of her second lover became more and more clear. She could see that he was similar in build to her husband which wasn't too surprising since Adam turned her on more than anyone she'd ever met. Like her real lover, Dream Man had wide shoulders and narrow hips with a gorgeous, full throbbing erection.

He looked down at her as he knelt between her open thighs thrusting into her body, trying to make her come for him. His eyes were an intense saturated green and locked onto hers as she writhed impaled on his dick. His lips were full and he bared his teeth growling as he fucked her with animalistic drive.

In her dream she had lurched up grabbing his head and pulled him to her mouth. As their lips connected Shelby was hit with the realization that she recognized his golden skin tone, the thick, deep caramel toned hair, the way his straight, squared jaw ended in a chin similar to hers but marked with a cleft all his own. As his face came fully into focus, she knew with stomach turning certainty her dream lover was Topher.

She couldn't control her cry of pleasure as she came again. Her body convulsed and the sound of her climax was strangled as she bit her bottom lip hard. She felt slightly disgusted with herself as she imagined the way it would feel having her own son's cock twitching and exploding deep within her body, but the very wrongness of it made her come until she was so sensitive it was almost painful.

Shelby clung to the edge of the pool, her entire body limp and her eyes still clenched tightly closed. She was trying to get a grip on her emotions and wrap her head around what had just happened. She had just had one of the most intense orgasms of her life while she fantasized about her own son.

What kind of person was she?! What kind of mother was she?! The sick kind, she decided. She tried to tell herself that it wasn't her fault. It was her subconscious attracted to what she loved about her husband in her son. It wasn't her actual child that she was attracted to. It couldn't be.

She would just push the idea to the back of her mind and try to forget about it. She wouldn't have to feel guilty and no one would ever find out. It was a dream and she wasn't like that anyway. With that settled, she decided she'd had enough swimming and she was going to try to go back to bed.

Shelby opened her eyes and an ear-piercing shriek burst from her lips when she saw a dark figure standing over her, but it died as suddenly as it came when she realized the figure was Adam.

"Hey, hon. What are you doing? " she could hear the laughter barely concealed in his voice.

She was horrified, she could feel blazing heat radiating from her face and she knew she was blushing from embarrassment. The adrenaline from her momentary fear was draining away to be replaced with irritation at being discovered. Not only was she caught in the act but she was shamefully and reluctantly enjoying a dark fantasy she could never confess to anyone.

Even though Adam knew exactly what she had been doing, Shelby figured she had nothing to lose by playing it cool. She would pretend she wasn't doing anything other than taking a quick late night skinny dip and hope he'd just drop the subject and let her come inside. "I was swimming, it was hot in the house," she replied, in a voice turned snotty by her defensiveness.

She saw from his expression that Adam wasn't buying her excuse at all and he was trying his hardest not to outright laugh.

Adam knew something weird was going on with his wife. Normally she wasn't bothered by him catching her enjoying herself. In the past when he'd found her that way she'd go into seduction mode and try to entice him to join in. She never had to work too hard, since his dick never tired of her, but this time she was acting different, it was almost like she was ashamed or angry at being discovered. He wasn't sure whether she was blaming him or herself.

When he'd woken up and found her gone, he knew she was most likely on one of her little nocturnal expeditions in the house. He got up to find her and bring her back, but he looked all over the house and couldn't find her anywhere. When he'd gotten to the sliding glass door and he looked outside, he felt a rush of blood straight to his cock.

Shelby faced the house, in the pool and from where he was it looked like she was enjoying herself. Her body was nearly still, her head dropped back in the water. As he watched her he could see her expression in the moonlight and knew she was getting close to coming.

He opened the door as quietly as possible and stepped outside to get closer as he spied. Suddenly she started bucking her hips and he heard her stifled exclamation as she came. He knew he had to get in on the action. He stood before her so when she opened her eyes she'd know he was there and wanting her.

Shelby was not impressed by her husband's amusement over the entire situation. She scowled at him.

"Shut up! I don't need you judging me. I am a grown woman and I can do whatever I want in my own house." She stuck her tongue out at him like a petulant school girl and he couldn't help but laugh this time.

Infuriated at being the butt of the joke, she splashed water at Adam's bare legs, hoping to annoy him so he'd just go away and let her sneak back into the house with her damaged pride.

He took a half step back and in his sternest, most dominant voice said, "Watch it naughty girl. Don't start something that you can't finish."

Adam crossed his arms over his broad, bare chest and raised an eyebrow, silently daring his wife to go further. She stared up into her husband's face and bit her pouty bottom lip deciding if she wanted to push him.

With a naughty half smile, Shelby splashed some more water at his legs. When Adam didn't react, she giggled and kept throwing more water on him. She had started with just his bare feet and ankles but when he didn't move her playful splashes traveled higher up his body.

The cool water was being flung over Adam's still crossed arms and firm chest. He was like a statue waiting for his wife to finish her playful tantrum. Finally, she had spent herself and she looked at her handiwork.