Family of Three: Friday Night Fun

Story Info
A special surprise makes for a fun Friday night.
14.3k words
4.64
164.9k
76

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 02/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is of course a fantasy. All characters are at least 18. If you are offended by incest please find something else to read. This little scene has some spanking and general domination and also some very light bondage. I am not an expert so don't be offended if it's not perfect. Enjoy!

*

"Hey Kid!"

Shelby could hear Adam downstairs talking to Christopher, their son. She was upstairs in the bathroom getting ready. She studied herself in the mirror. Her large, dark, almond-shaped eyes stared out from a smallish heart-shaped face. She painted her full lips a shiny, juicy pink and blew a silly kiss at her reflection. She tossed her head giving herself shivers as her long hair tickled over her bare shoulders like the smoothest piece of espresso silk.

She may have been a mom, but thanks to good genetics, a petite stature and being youngish when she'd had their son, Shelby looked a lot more like a teenager than her actual age. She stood on her tip toes and turned around to examine the rest of herself in the mirror.

Her curvy hips were swathed in off-white and black lace panties, her round ass cheeks exposed by her g-string. She wiggled her butt, smiling as she imagined Adam's hands grabbing her curves to pull her body closer to him, she could feel her excitement growing.

"What are you still doing home?" Adam asked Topher, "Shouldn't you be out with the guys or something? It's Friday night, no eighteen-year old should be at home with his parents." Shelby heard him sigh, "I have no money to go out so I thought I'd just chillax here with you guys." "I'll give you some cash and you can go to the movies or something, get out of the house." Adam sounded kind of insistent that their son go out tonight but she could understand since he did tell her that there was going to be some sort of super special surprise for her. Apparently it was a husband and wife only type surprise, which were the ones she liked the most. They had a busy household, so it was nice for them to be able to spend time together. Alone. Doing adult things.

She walked into their closet trying to find something sexy to put on. Shelby hoped that whatever she chose her husband would rip off of her as soon as he was done admiring it. She pulled a couple of things off of hangers, not really sure what she was looking for but definitely not finding it so far. Finally, she decided on a theme outfit, part sexy secretary and part naughty school girl.

She slipped into a collared, button down shirt with short puffed sleeves. She left several buttons open creating a nice open neckline to frame the perky globes of her breasts pushed above the top of her lacy bra. A short, plaid, pleated skirt, mostly black and white with a tiny bit of baby pink mixed in completed her outfit.

Shelby bit her bottom lip getting excited imagining her husband fucking her as she stepped into some shiny, black, patent leather mary-jane heels. They added just the right slutty but sweet touch and accented her petite but shapely legs. She searched the very back of the walk-in closet and pulled out a handful of silken fabric from a hidden box.

"Bye Mom! I'll be back later."

Shelby jumped at the sound of her son's voice, so much like Adam's, coming through the crack in the bedroom door. She grabbed a short, silk kimono and quickly threw it on over her outfit. She carelessly tossed the lengths of fabric on the bed as she darted to the door to say good bye to Topher before he went out. When she opened the door and peeked out, he was in the hallway waiting.

Shelby smiled, thinking to herself that it seemed like he had sprouted up practically overnight. She could've sworn he was just a boy not that long ago. It made her feel all gooey and sentimental when she'd realized her "baby" had turned into a man.

He was the perfect combination of his parents, truly half of each of them. He was the same build as his dad with his classic all American good looks tempered by her more exotic touch of mixed ethnicity. His strong jaw came from Adam and he had Shelby's family's chin with a quirky cleft that was uniquely his, her golden skin tone and high cheek bones.

His hair was thick and dark like his mom's with natural highlights provided by his dad making it a rich caramel color. If Shelby were an eighteen-year old girl she knew she wouldn't be able to resist his gorgeous face, amazing green eyes and sweet and loving personality.

Topher was supposed to be playing it cool but when he saw his mom in that short robe and those fuck-me shoes he had a hard time controlling his reaction to her. He stepped back from the doorway to take her in. His gaze started at her feet and worked its way up her body to fix on her face.

Shelby didn't think that it was possible, but she felt like her son was checking her out, even though she knew all he could see was her robe and heels. She'd checked to make sure she was entirely covered up before she opened the door because she didn't want him to know she was dressed up like some sort of sex object. He had a look in his eye that caused her pulse to race and made her mouth dry. Suddenly nervous, she swallowed hard and dropped her gaze from his intense stare into her eyes.

Ever since the night Topher had seen his parents together in the backyard he'd been having a lot of thoughts about his mom. He'd been good about keeping his feelings for her to himself but seeing her all done up was too much for him this time. The image of her naked body and wanton fucking burst into his brain and he spoke before he could stop himself.

"Wow, Mom! You look hot!" Topher exclaimed.

"Ha ha! You brat! You're just saying that, but I like it. Give me a hug before you go."

Shelby reached up to hug him good-bye. He was still her baby and since he'd become a teenager, displays of affection from him were a little bit scarce. As she wrapped her arms around his neck, she inhaled deeply, happy to be hugging him.

Suddenly, the clean, masculine scent of his cologne started to turn her on. She felt a massive rush of guilt and tried to push the thought away as she leaned in to kiss his cheek. At the last second, he turned his head and her lips landed right on the corner of his soft mouth. He had to bite back a groan feeling her full lips pressed partially against his.

A sharp jolt of excitement shot through her stomach giving her butterflies and she quickly pulled away from her son feeling self-conscious and awkward.

Surely, she thought, the way he'd moved his head was just an accident. She figured Topher was just an innocent bystander caught up in her excitement, she must have just misread his signals. She figured once he left her energy would turn in the right direction.

She was so horny and full of anticipation she felt like she wasn't completely in control and it made her nervous, she didn't want anything to happen that could hurt their relationship. In the rational part of her mind she told herself his firm body wasn't too different from her husband's and her reaction to her son shouldn't be too surprising. After all, Topher was just a man and being excited by a man's body was natural when she was already turned on.

"So what are you and Dad doing tonight? Anything exciting?" he asked, trying to sound casual as he leaned against the door frame.

Shelby shrugged and replied, "I don't know, your dad said he has a surprise for me. Maybe we'll go out for dinner or something, I'm not sure yet."

"Well I'm sure whatever he has planned will be awesome and you'll always remember it," he replied.

She frowned slightly thinking Topher's comment was a little strange. This seemed like it was going to be a fun and exciting tryst night, but nothing wildly out of the ordinary. She thought maybe Adam had confided in their son or had asked for his help in planning the surprise. She wasn't very comfortable with the idea of Adam involving their son in his parents' private life and she seriously doubted he'd do something like that, but it sounded like Topher knew something he wasn't saying. She hated being the last to know anything, but figured she'd be enlightened shortly, even if the two of them were keeping secrets from her.

"Aren't the guys waiting for you?" she asked, concerned she was going to make him late. Topher pulled his phone out of his pocket to check the time and said, "Yeah, I should probably get going. See you Mom."

"Bye kid! Have fun and drive carefully. I love you."

Topher reached out to hug her again before he left, but Shelby didn't think it was such a good idea to touch him again. She reached out and playfully shoved him away from her even though she knew she couldn't really move him, she was extremely petite and he was a strongly built boy.

She told him in a mock serious voice, "Get outta my house you little punk!" He laughed and ran downstairs eager to get his night started.

She could hear him gather his car keys and wallet and head toward the door. Shelby unwrapped her robe letting the slick fabric pool by the side of the bed. She went back into the closet to pull a thin, rhinestone studded piece of black leather from the hidden box and fastened it around her throat. She reached out and scooped up a handful of the black fabric from the bed, if there was any doubt about her intentions tonight, Adam would know 100% what she wanted once he saw her.

"Bye guys! Have fun! I'll be back later!" Topher called into the house as he closed the door behind him. The second she heard the front door click shut she flung their bedroom door open. She paused for a couple of seconds listening to make sure he was really gone and they were actually alone.

"Hey, Hon? What are you doing?" Adam called to her from downstairs.

"Nothing... What are you doing?" she replied, giggling.

"Waiting for you. To come down here. To start our night," he said in a deeply seductive voice.

Shelby shivered with excitement and stepped out of the bedroom. She walked slowly down the stairs. The house was silent except for the rustle of the silky fabric trailing after her.

When she got to the bottom of the stairs she paused on the last step, then posed with one hand on her hip so he could get the full effect of her outfit. Her heart raced with anticipation as she bit her pouty bottom lip, waiting for him to respond, but he just stared silently at her from the couch. Shelby started to feel a little unsure of herself thinking maybe she'd chosen the wrong outit or didn't look quite as tempting as she'd thought she did.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity of him looking at her and her staring back, desperate for some reaction, Adam groaned softly and said in a voice rough with arousal, "Come to Daddy, baby girl."

A naughty smile curved her lips and she had to bite back a moan. His words made every nerve ending in her body come to life and sent a lightening bolt of pure lust straight to her pussy. She tingled all over, dying to get his hands and mouth and body all over her. Shelby's panties clung to her bare lips and as she squirmed it made her inner thighs squeeze her sensitive, aching sex. All she could think about was the way he could fulfill all of her fantasies.

She stepped off the last stair and started what felt like a miles-long walk across the livingroom to him. Her hips swayed as she stepped one foot in front of the other slowly and deliberately. Her full, shiny lips were slightly parted, as she fixed him with her most sultry gaze.

She was pretty sure she was more aroused than he was but she was going to do everything in her power to get him equally as hot as she was by the time she reached him. Halfway across the room she dropped to her knees, her legs were spread, with her hands rested palms up on her thighs. She stared into his eyes and brazenly licked her upper lip.

Adam smiled at her blatant flirtation. The heat in his unwavering stare made her suddenly shy and she dropped her gaze for a moment before she looked deeply into his eyes and resumed her slow crawl toward him. Adam's mouth watered as he looked into her gaping neckline. He couldn't wait until she got to him and he'd be able to get his hands on her luscious body.

As Shelby got closer, Adam spread his thighs wide so that she could stop between his legs. She knelt on the floor before him waiting for his next move. He leaned forward and kissed her mouth with the softest, most teasing brush of lips she had ever felt.

Her entire body was trembling with him so close, wanting him so badly. His hands glided softly over her hair as he kissed her so gently she thought she might go crazy. Shelby wanted to beg, she wanted Adam to take control and kiss her hard, plundering her mouth. She did her best not to make any sounds or move around taking whatever pleasure he wanted to give her. The tip of his tongue lightly traced the border of her lower lip, tickling over the sensitive skin.

Suddenly, Adam's hands clenched into hard fists in Shelby's hair. He wrapped his fingers in the silky locks putting a little bit of tension in the strands. He pulled her head back, fully exposing her face to his.

He stared into the chocolatey depths of her eyes, wide with arousal and a tiny bit of pain. He pulled on her hair harder and forced her head back further, she panted desperate for him to end the agonizing wait. It felt like an eternity of looking into his eyes before he crushed his lips down onto hers.

Shelby was frantic for him but Adam was in charge of the kiss so she tried her best to behave. His lips urged hers apart and she moaned deep in her throat as he tasted her.

Shelby squirmed around and Adam could tell by the sounds she made that she had worked herself up so much she was nearly ready to come. She squeezed her thighs together pressing her pussy lips against her sensitive little clit. Her hips thrusted forward involuntarily and she started to reach down to play between her legs not thinking of anything but her desperate need to come. Adam twisted one of his fists tighter into her hair and the pain stopped her.

He growled "Uh uh," in a stern tone against her mouth.

She gasped wanting desperately to move but she knew she had to wait. She felt like she was dying of anticipation and she let out a whimper, unable to stop herself.

Adam broke the kiss and eased his punishing grip on her hair. She teasingly nipped his bottom lip between her teeth before he pulled away from her. He looked down into her face where her eyes were dilated, bottomless pools of heat as she breathed hard for him.

He tightened his grip of her hair again, this time, he forced her to be still. He bent his head as he kissed her mouth, his tongue and lips and teeth moved across her jaw line and she shuddered when he reached the ultra sensitive skin below her ear. His sucking kisses and bites on her neck made her break out in goosebumps. His mouth traveled over her collarbone and his tongue dipped into the hollow before he detoured downward to her exposed cleavage.

Shelby gripped his muscular thighs tightly as his mouth and tongue explored the tops of her breasts and throat as the rest of her body was entirely still, under his control. He pulled her hair hard and continuously to the point of pain but she was so crazed with lust for him that everything he did just made her want him more.

One of his hands loosed its hold in her hair and reached down to unbutton her top. He enjoyed seeing every inch of flesh revealed as he worked his way to the bottom hem.

Once it was entirely unfastened, he hooked a finger in the placket of her shirt and pulled it open. He groaned when he exposed her perky boobs, her hard dusky nipples strained toward him hardly concealed in her sheer lacy bra.

Her skin was covered in goosebumps and every inch of her body was desperate for his touch. He tugged her top down her arms, first one side then the other and she shrugged it off letting it fall behind her.

He reached out and flicked the straps of her bra down over her shoulders, left then right. The mostly transparent fabric clung to her curves barely covering her body. Adam hooked his finger in the center of her bra and tugged it down, exposing her to his gaze, making her moan for him. Her chest was tingling under the weight of Adam's stare and her nipples tightened as he watched.

He freed his second hand from her hair and cupped her breasts in both hands. She sighed as his warm palms lightly tickled over her nipples, bringing them up to harder points. She arched her back and pressed her tits deeper into his hands and bit her bottom lip as he pinched and gently tugged the puckered little nubs.

She raised up on her knees offering her chest to him and he groaned before taking her nipples into his mouth. Adam's lips and teeth and tongue drove her crazy. He licked and sucked and nibbled her sensitive flesh as her body jumped and twitched with excitement.

Shelby's hands grabbed his head and pulled him closer to her before she smashed her boobs into his face. He laughed, playfully motor-boating her firm and bouncy flesh. She unhooked her bra and tossed it off somewhere into the living room before she reached out and pushed his upper body firmly backward into the couch.

She reached out, running her hands down his chest. He groaned as she dug her fingertips into his pecs, stroking her way down his stomach until she reached his waistband. She lifted the hem of his tee shirt and pressed a gentle kiss to his stomach, she smiled as his stomach muscles twitched with her touch. Shelby unbuttoned his jeans and eased the zipper down over his barely contained bulge. She tugged his pants open and reached in to find his rock hard, throbbing shaft. She wrapped her warm little hand around the silky smooth length, gripped it and gave it a loving squeeze it as she eased it out of the fly of his boxers.

Shelby licked her lips, admiring the warm, erect organ in her grip. She gazed at the head, smooth with a tiny clear bead of moisture right at the tip, traveling downward, she saw the darker ridges of veins pulsing right under the surface of his skin.

She rubbed the shaft gently against her cheek reveling in the combination of softness and rigidity. Shelby brought her lips to him, placing the most tender kiss right on the tip before engulfing it in her mouth.

She wrapped her lips around his cock, her tongue slipped up and down the length stopping every so often to swirl softly around the head. Her hands slid over him in time with her bobbing head and it made her so excited to have him in her mouth, that she was again almost ready to come without him even touching her achy pussy. His hands tangled once more in her hair and he pulled her head tighter onto his length. His hips thrusted upward toward her, gently fucking her wet and willing mouth.

Shelby moaned around the hard flesh buried between her lips. She sucked and swallowed, licking and flicking her tongue all over him. She teased around the ridge of his head and licked along the underside of his shaft. Her hand gripped his length jerking him off as her muffled sex noises vibrated against his erection.

She loved to go down on him. She normally would suck his dick for as long as possible and she prided herself on giving good head, but she was usually more controlled than this. Adam had never had such a wild blow job from his wife and it was driving him crazy that she was driven so crazy for him.

"Hon, I'm going to cum too soon if you keep going like that. I want to last once I'm inside you," he warned her.

Adam loved what she was doing but didn't want to be pushed too far yet, so he stopped fucking her mouth and tried to pull his dick from her lips. Shelby groaned and followed his cock, acting like she hadn't heard anything he said and then she redoubled her efforts.

He gave a half smile at her tenacity but regretfully decided he would have to take control of the situation again. He wrapped his hand tightly into her hair letting her know he meant business and kept her head still. He growled, watching as he slowly slid his shiny, throbbing hard-on out of her still eager mouth.