Family of Three: Something Cooking

Story Info
Something's cooking in the kitchen; Shelby's feelings.
19.8k words
4.75
104.5k
54

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 02/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always all characters are over 18 and fictional, I don't think you should go out and screw your family, this is just a fantasy for adults that enjoy smut of that persuasion. Please enjoy, if you are offended by incest or some light BDSM play, you may be happier elsewhere.

In this entry Shelby is dealing with her emotions from the night before quite a bit at the beginning but I tried to make it fun for you. I hope you enjoy.

Adam awoke when he felt his wife squirm against him. She was trapped against the front of his body, his large arm was wrapped tightly across her naked form. He knew she wanted to be free of his firm grasp but was trying not to wake him.

Shelby was absolutely sweltering, she was pressed against Adam's front and she couldn't seem to get out from under his arm. A large hand scooped her left breast into a warm cup made of his thick fingers. She wiggled around attempting to free herself, conscious of the silent men in bed with her, one before and one behind her.

She was a hot sleeper, so normally she slept away from her husband on her own side of the bed, but her spot was currently occupied by the sleeping form of their eighteen year old son.

Shelby looked at Topher's relaxed features, his enormously long eyelashes rested on his cheeks and she thought to herself how unfair it was that men always had great eyelashes when they really didn't even need them.

She shivered when his gentle, warm exhalations tickled over her bare chest.

Shelby prayed that he wouldn't wake up before she could get away for some time by herself.

Shelby's awareness of Topher's soft, rhythmic breaths on her skin made her nipples tighten but she couldn't enjoy the sensation, she really needed to get out of the bed. She twisted, hoping Adam's grip might have relaxed enough for her to slither away.

Adam had to bite back a groan when his naked wife unwittingly writhed against his morning glory, the hot, hard length was nestled comfortably in her ass crack. Her luscious, firm butt ground torturously against his pelvis but Adam knew sex was probably the last thing on her mind.

Shelby was an over-thinker by nature and he knew she'd be desperate to find a little time to work through what had happened between the three of them last night.

Shelby tried one more time to wiggle free and she could have sworn she felt her husband's arm tighten around her further.

Suddenly, Adam's teeth sunk into her earlobe and he pinched her left nipple hard before he growled in her ear, "Stop moving naughty girl. If you'd just hold still I'll let you out of the bed. I don't think you want your squirming to wake up the kid."

Shelby bit her bottom lip and nodded almost imperceptibly. Adam held her tightly against him then rolled over, dropping her on her feet at the side of the bed.

He looked at his flushed, sleep rumpled, nude wife. He smiled at her and she gave him a half smile back, shyly lowering her gaze from his.

She turned toward the bathroom and Adam reached out and softly spanked her butt cheek. He appreciated the way it bounced away from his palm and the way the sharp slap sound echoed around the silent bedroom.

Shelby let out a little squeak and jumped away from his reach, her hands moved to cover her bare bum. Adam chuckled as he rolled onto his stomach and closed his eyes ready for some more sleep. Shelby tiptoed toward the bathroom.

She looked over her shoulder and saw her son and husband sleeping peacefully in the bed. They were covered by the tangled sheets, but she knew they were both naked. Imagining what she'd see under there if she just lifted that thin piece of cotton made her lower body tingle. She shook her head trying to push the thought from her mind.

Shelby gently closed the bathroom door with a quiet click and turned to fill the large, claw-footed tub. This was her sanctuary, her hidden place to get away from the world. She sank gratefully into the hot water, her limbs went limp as she laid back and relaxed, resting her head on the curled lip of the tub.

Shelby could smell the mix of her husband and son's unique scents on her wet skin which only served to remind her of what they'd done together.

She really wasn't sure how she was supposed to feel about what happened last night. At the time, she'd loved it and wanted more, now in the glaring light of day, she was hit with reality.

She'd fucked their son.

Sure, it was all Adam's idea but she went along with it. She had fucked Topher, not her husband. Adam was the mastermind but she was the perpetrator.

"My husband made me do it" sounded like the weakest of weak excuses. She was sure if she had just said "No" in a serious manner or maybe used some sort of safe word, "Danger, danger!", then it all would've stopped.

But she hadn't. And that was all on her.

Shelby felt guilty now that she wasn't in the heat of the moment, now that it was all over. She couldn't tell if it was guilt over what she'd done or guilt over how much she'd liked it.

She hadn't particularly thought it was the right thing to do at the time but convinced herself she'd deal with any fall out "later". Somehow, "later" seemed to be right now.

Shelby normally prided herself on her self-control, she could deny herself practically anything if there was a reason for her not to have it. Once she'd been presented with an experience like that though nothing could've stopped what happened. In fact, she told herself, she did try to stop it, but somehow she'd been overtaken by the majority vote.

Shelby told herself that it was a one time thing which could never happen again, ever. She'd never wanted to do anything that could jeopardize her relationship with her husband or their son, her family was her entire life.

She took a deep breath and decided it was one moment of craziness and in the future she would be the one in control. She would be the one to just say no. They'd all move past it and everything would go back to the way it was before.

Eventually, Shelby would stop thinking about how it felt to have her son inside her, how Adam looked as he'd watched them together. Some day they'd become a normal family again, a family that loved and supported each other, not a family where she fucked her son in front of her husband.

She cringed just thinking about it.

She was bad and she wouldn't blame Adam or Christoper if they both hated her. She kind of hated herself a little bit.

Shelby felt a hot flush spreading over her face and chest, humiliation burned over her skin. She wanted to just hide in the bathroom for the rest of her life. She didn't think she could face either man ever again.

She bit her bottom lip worried that Topher would regret what happened last night. She knew her husband had no problem with it, if he'd been upset with her he wouldn't have been so playful this morning. She knew that everything would work out as long as she and her husband were okay. Adam would be able to help her fix any awkwardness with their son.

Shelby decided it was more destructive than constructive to let these thoughts go any further and her bath water was getting cold beside.

She washed the smeared remains of her make up off her face and lathered her long, dark hair. Shelby unplugged the tub and stood, seeing herself in the mirror rising like Venus from the sea.

Venus had never looked like this though.

Shelby could see marks all over her body from their adventure last night. She had somehow ended up with a huge hickey on her neck that was a stark purplish color, glaringly obvious on her golden skin. She squirted body wash into her hand and inhaled deeply, feeling energized by the fresh, green, rain-soaked leaves smell.

She examined herself in the mirror as her hands slipped over her soapy curves. She could see a nearly perfect circle of faint bruises on the bottom curve of her left breast and wondered whose teeth had left it there.

She ran her hands over her hips where assorted fingertip shaped marks were scattered over her flesh and she felt her pulse jump as she remembered hot, hard hands holding her hips down so that hot, hard dicks could plunder her in turn.

Shelby shivered as her hand slipped between her legs. She watched the bare, slippery lips of her sex part around searching fingers, they slid along her slick crevice washing and teasing in equal parts. She could feel how wet she was even with soap on her hand and she was ashamed of her excitement, she was supposed to be in control.

She closed her eyes, reliving the arousal she felt at seeing the naked stranger once Adam had taken her blindfold off. She'd never felt so sexy and excited, scared and helpless all at once. She'd been entirely at their mercy and it felt better than she could have ever imagined.

She nearly moaned out loud when she thought of the way Topher looked as he'd grabbed her hips and sunk into her, the way it felt to be coming because of her husband and son's loving and insistent touches.

She loved the way they made her feel like a sex object and the most cherished and adored person in the world at the same time. It gave her an intoxicating sense of power knowing that she made them excited, that she could make them cum for her.

Shelby felt goosebumps breaking out over her slippery skin and her hands slid up to cup her aching breasts. She was turning herself on as she watched her own explorations, the building excitement slowly burned away her doubts and guilt.

She was hot, she was exciting and if her son wanted to fuck her and her husband was okay with it, then she could learn to be okay with it too. Maybe. But only if Topher really was okay with it.

Shelby shook her head trying to clear these questionable thoughts from her mind. She really should focus on being a family, not on fucking her family.

She loved Adam wildly and she should be content with him and him only. She'd lived out her fantasy of being with two men, maybe not exactly the way she'd imagined it, but now it was time to focus on reality.

She reached down and started the water, letting it heat until steam billowed up from the faucet. She pulled the diverter on the spout causing gushing hot water to spurt out of a small handheld sprayer.

She moaned quietly as the liquid poured over her skin. She knew standing like she was she would make a wet mess of the bathroom and she thought about sitting back in the tub to rinse but she wanted to watch herself in the slightly fogged mirror.

The water cascaded over her hair leaving the soaking tresses shiny and smooth. She watched as the foamy bubbles were whisked away from her skin. The creamy lather slithered off of her boobs, exposing her pebbled nipples to her view. The streams of water melted away the rest of her soapy covering, baring her sex and making her entirely naked once again.

Her hand slid between her legs once more, joined by the hot, tickling spray and she groaned softly while she plucked at her swollen clit. Her hips bucked involuntarily against the water and her probing fingers and she had to stop herself from going further. She bit her bottom lip and reluctantly turned the water off.

Shelby made eye contact with herself in the mirror and a naughty half smile crossed her full lips. Her eyes traveled over her entire body taking in her tight nipples and heaving chest, the pink flush from hot water and her arousal bloomed over her body while the trickles of water beaded up on her silky skin.

She squeezed her hair out and shook the excess water off of her feet before she stepped onto the plush bathmat and cocooned herself in a thick, fluffy towel.

She dried her body feeling refreshed and pure again, all physical traces of her experience washed away except for a few lingering bruises which she'd secretly relish until they faded.

Shelby wrapped the towel into a terrycloth mini-dress and turned to finish getting ready, feeling like a slate wiped clean.

She made a twist on one side of her head before catching the rest of her long, midnight strands into a casual ponytail.

She rubbed moisturizer onto her face and dusted her skin with a little powder to keep away any excess shine. She then lined her eyes with gold and slicked a fruity gloss on her full lips. She smiled at her reflection, she looked soft and fresh and ready for a casual Saturday.

Shelby dropped the towel and wrapped her short, silk kimono robe around her naked form. She smiled when she realized Adam must have hung it up on the back of the door last night. He was always doing thoughtful things like that and she thought about what she could do to show him her appreciation. She grabbed the damp towel and hung it on the towel bar.

Shelby had been so focused on getting herself ready physically that she hadn't really thought about what it would be like once she left the safety of the bathroom. She felt a nervous twitch low in her belly.

She hoped that Topher was either asleep so she could get dressed and then run away, uh, run some errands before he'd woken up. Or if she was extremely lucky he would be in his own room and she and Adam could have a little private chat.

She took a deep, calming breath and silently twisted the doorknob. She paused and listened but she couldn't really hear anything so she opened the door a fraction of an inch and peeked through the crack to see what was going on in the bedroom.

Shelby jumped back from the door and let out a scared little squeak when a large eye stared back at her.

"What are you doing?" a deep, gruff voice demanded of her.

The door was flung open and she froze, one hand poised over her racing heart. Shelby stared wide-eyed at her naked husband in the doorway as she frantically tried to shush him. She really, really, really wasn't ready to see Topher.

"What are you doing, hon? Why are you shushing me? What, you want me to be quieter?! But, why?!"

Adam's voice got louder and louder with every word he said.

She cringed as he practically yelled at her, she knew there was no way Topher could sleep through that. Any second he'd be there before her and she'd die of humiliation.

Could embarrassment really kill someone? Shelby figured she was about to find out.

Adam started laughing and Shelby knew then that he was teasing her. She swatted at him, pouting and he grabbed her in a tight hug.

Adam kissed the top of his wife's head and told her, "He woke up while you were in there and I kicked him out. He went to hit the shower. I'm sure he needs time to think about last night too."

Adam felt some of the tension leave her body and he knew he'd been right when he'd guessed that she needed a little bit of space this morning.

"We had a little man to man conversation because he was feeling nervous too.

"He was worried that I would be mad at him or that he wasn't good enough for you.

"He told me he loved it and I let him know that I did too. I hadn't had a chance to talk to you yet so I said it was all up to you and that we would both have to just be cool and wait until you figured out what you wanted to do."

Shelby was so thankful for her hudband's tactful and easy handling of everything she thought she might faint.

She always knew that Adam understood her better than anyone else, but he really knew her deepest emotions and she was grateful he always knew exactly what to do.

"Thank you!" she said quietly into his bare chest. "I honestly wasn't sure I could face him or you ever again."

Adam laughed quietly, "When I said I'd love you forever I mean it. You're crazy for thinking I'd be upset with you when I set the whole thing up! Plus you'd be any man's dream, you have nothing to worry about. Toper was truly blown away."

Shelby felt a warm glow at her husband's words. Her first inclination was that he was just being loving and supportive, but she could tell by his tone he was sincere and not just trying to placate her or soothe her nerves.

"You really were amazing last night. I obviously love fucking you but it was beyond what I'd imagined watching you with him, seeing you come for him. It made me want you more than I ever thought I could, seeing you that way, seeing you through his eyes."

Shelby broke away from her husband with a soft kiss on his mouth. She went into the closet to get dressed and Adam sat on the side of the bed and watched.

She untied her robe and seductively dropped the open neckline over one shoulder. She looked back and gave him a sultry stare while she let the robe slide lower over her naked back, exposing the shadowy cleft of her butt.

With a cheeky little wiggle the fabric dropped into a silky puddle around her ankles.

Adam laughed and said with a growl, "God, I want to fuck that ass!"

Shelby gasped and covered her butt with both hands. She pouted at him and said in a faux stern voice, "NO! What kind of girl do you think I am?!"

Adam gave his wife a smoldering look, "The kind that fucks two men at once. And likes it."

Shelby's entire body blushed with excitement and her breath was taken away with the almost painful twinge of arousal low in her belly. She turned shyly away from his intense gaze.

"Do you think he sees me that way now? I don't want him to think I'm," she swallowed hard to compose herself,"I don't want him to think I'm a slut."

Shelby's voice was nearly a whisper and Adam had to strain a little bit to hear her. She turned to the clothes hanging before her and started looking for something to wear avoiding Adam's eye.

"Of course he doesn't think you're a slut! I don't think you are a slut. We love you and would never think of you that way! I think you are fucking sexy and know what makes you feel good.

"You aren't sneaking or sleeping around. You were given an amazing opportunity you weren't even given the option of turning down. No one could blame you."

Shelby bit her bottom lip and gave her husband a sly smile, "You really don't think I'm a slut?" Adam shook his head and she giggled.

"Good! But now I don't know how to act around him. I don't want him to think he can just do whatever he wants when he wants.

"He still has to listen to me. And I'm really scared he just won't respect me anymore, that we've crossed a line.

"I'm still his mom, not just a sex object. I know he's been," she cringed, "in me, but it's still you and me, our relationship first and then him. We are still a family."

"You don't have to worry hon, I gave him some ground rules. You are still mom first and he will respect you and treat you like he did before.

"He isn't allowed to instigate anything, you or I will offer, and it will never turn into the two of you sneaking around. We are still a family, I am still your husband, you and I are still his parents and he has to treat us as such.

"He can't sleep with anyone else while this continues. He's smart and knows about being safe and treating girls the right way, but I don't want the risk of him bringing anything home."

Shelby rushed out of the closet and dove onto her husband's lap, she kissed him again and again, her naked body wrapped around him. Adam laughed at her reaction.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love you! You are the best husband ever!" she gushed, truly grateful.

Everything that had really worried Shelby seemed to be cleared up. She always knew her husband was a god among husbands and this just proved it.

She hugged Adam tightly as she sat on his lap kissing him. Shelby felt his cock stirring between her legs in response to her enthusiastic display of gratitude.

"Mmm! Naughty!" she whispered to Adam. She squirmed in his lap letting the head of his growing dick probe around her spread and already damp sex.

Shelby bit his earlobe before sucking it into her mouth. He groaned as she rubbed her naked breasts against his chest and gently bit his neck.