Family Perverts Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Has my other horny son cum yet this evening?" she asked.

"Yeah, mom, when I fucked Jenna," replied Robert.

"Yeah, aunt Sandra," said Jenna, "you've every right to be proud of both of them."

"Indeed I am," replied Sandra, still lovingly fondling her sons' pricks in her hands.

Paul and Mark were watching the scene intently as Julie stood up and beckoned to Jenna.

"Come on Jenna, get your kit on," she said, "let's go home."

"No wait," said Sandra, gently pushing Michael and Robert to one side, "I don't know where you or your husband got the idea from that we don't like you. It's been going on too long, over twenty years, and it's time it was put to rest."

"What do you mean?" said Julie, suddenly feeling awkward standing there in the nude in front of her sisters-in-law, both of whom had hardly ever seen her or Jenna naked before.

"Tonight was planned," said Sandra, moving over to stand next to Julie, "life is too short and we've already wasted twenty years or so with this silly feud."

"Planned?" said Julie.

"Yes, Mark and Paul had this great idea of getting you and Jenna in the mood for sex at your place while we made ourselves scarce. That's why we nicked the cars and went off to a dogging ground we know so you'd have to collect them and bring them home, too, and then hope you would accept being invited in so you were here when we got home."

"Actually," said Mark, "it was Jenna who did the persuading. So we've her to thank."

"I knew it would be all right, mom," said Jenna.

"But why now, after all these years?" asked Julie.

"Like Sandra said," said Cathy, "life is too short."

"Come on girls," said Paul, "it was all a silly misunderstanding. Let bygones be bygones and then we can let David, Shirley and Jack know and be a big happy family again.""

"Yes, it was and its all your hubby's fault, Julie," said Cathy. "I think he must have been jealous or something. I'll never understand men completely."

"That's why we wanted you to bring Mark and Paul back tonight so we could have this little chat without David," said Sandra.

"And leave me to tell him, eh?" said Julie, smiling inspite of herself.

"Better that than us," said Mark, "he's a great guy but he got this seriously wrong."

"So," said Cathy, "are we friends?"

A lascivious smile began to form on Julie's face. "If we are to be friends," she said, starting to enjoy himself, "you and Sandra will have to prove it."

The men exchanged bemused glances and Jenna and Janine grinned at each other.

"How do mom and aunt Cathy have to prove it, aunt Julie?" asked Robert.

"Yeah," said Michael, "do something for crying out loud. You're holding up the action."

"Right then," said Julie, "Cathy, Sandra, take your clothes off, you both look silly standing there dressed when everyone else is naked. And that damp patch is getting bigger by the second," she went on, indicating with her eyes the front of Cathy's slacks.

"That's because I was getting so horny watching Michael fuck you," Cathy replied.

"If you really want to show that things have changed," went on Julie as if Cathy had not spoken, "you can give mine and Jenna's pussies a good lick."

"Gee, dad," said Robert, as Cathy and Sandra started to remove their clothes, "looks like you'll have to wait for that fuck. I've just got to see mom and aunt Cathy licking aunt Julie and Jenna."

"Don't leave me out," said Janine, "I'm ready for some more fun, too."

Julie, Jenna and Janine lay down together on the sofa and lifted their legs in the air as Cathy and Sandra, now naked like the rest of them, knelt down before them, Sandra in front of Julie and Cathy in front of Jenna and Janine. Then, with their menfolk watching, the two kneeling ladies stuck out their tongues and began to lick their lady relatives exactly where it mattered in a long hot display of incestuous lesbianism as, at long last, they put aside their misunderstanding, Julie smiling to herself at how she had turned the tables.

Her brothers and their wives might have had their plans firmly mapped out but then so had Julie and she was delighted that these seemed to be coming to fruition a lot sooner than she had anticipated. And with luck, once she had explained things to David, Jack and Shirley, a whole new range of experiences for the family perverts would await them ...

12