Family Plays Together Ch. 04

Story Info
Me, Mom, Dad, Uncle Jeff and Aunt Julie bond.
5.7k words
4.66
126.3k
140

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 05/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyl65
tonyl65
2,352 Followers

My worst summer of my life turned out to be the best summer of my life.

I was introduced to a whole new sexual world by my mom and dad. I never felt such intense orgasms as when my dad pushed his big cock against my prostate while my face was buried in my mom's pussy. We were covered in sweat and cum.

We all got up and moved our drained bodies into my parent's large shower. Dad poured the liquid soap in his hands and rubbed it all over my body. As he ran his hand up my ass he didn't hesitate to push two soapy fingers deep inside. When I felt his fingers slide in, and press against my prostate, my legs began to shake and I had to steady myself against the wall as I moaned with pleasure, "OH fuck ya!"

Dad continued to massage my prostate from the inside as mom knelt down in front of me and sucked in my stiff cock. Dad leaned into me and I felt his hairy chest press against my back.

I felt dad's hot breath against my ear as his fingers kept working my ass, "That's it Adam, feel my fingers deep in your ass, the ass that just had your dad's big cock buried in it, the ass that is leaking your dad's fuck juice like a well fucked pussy, feels good doesn't it?"

My head was spinning. Mom was working my cock all the way down her throat and pulling my ass cheeks open so that my dad could continue his assault on my ass. My hips were gyrating back against my dad's hand, wanting more. Mom's face was nuzzled against my groin, with my balls hanging down over her chin.

"Oh yes fuck me more dad." I moaned with my face pressed against the tiled walls of the shower.

Dad slipped another finger in my ass, "Is this better son? You like your pussy stretched by your old man why you throat fuck your mom? Going to give your mom a nice thick load of your man juice? Let it go Adam, shoot your hot jism down your mom's throat."

I was whimpering like a child. I don't know what was pushing me over the edge more, my dad's constant pressure on my prostate, my mom's perfect cock sucking, or my dad's dirty talk in my ear. I dipped my head down to watch my mom suck my cock, at the same time I pushed back against my dad's hand and wiggled my ass. The sensation hit me and I felt my cock swell in my mom's mouth.

My ass muscles tightened around my dad's fingers, "MMMMM, AARRRGGGHHHH!!" I screamed out as my cum shot through my shaft, into her mouth, and down my mother's throat.

Mom lifted off my cock just enough to keep the head in her mouth as she let her mouth fill with my boy juice. My dad pulled me away from the wall so that my mom could come up between me and the shower wall. Mom pulled my face to hers and kissed me hard. Her tongue shot into my mouth as did a large wad of my own cum juice.

I was shocked, but not as shocked as when my dad pulled my chin towards his mouth and, before I could swallow, used his tongue to scoop out some of my cum from my mouth. We finished showering and I went back to my room for a nap. My dad had to go back to a job site, and my mom went out for a swim.

About an hour later I woke with a start. I just had the best dream ever, having sex with my parents. I got up and there was my hardon staring back up at me. I gave it a nice slap and headed towards the kitchen. I looked out the kitchen window and saw my mom relaxing in the spa. I went out to join her.

"Mind if I join you?" I stood naked above my mom, looking down at her exposed breasts, and her finger inserted into her shaved pussy.

Mom didn't even flinch at getting caught finger fucking her-self in the spa, "MMMM HMMM, come on in. I was just enjoying the feel of your cum inside my pussy and replaying our love making."

I slipped into the spa and sat across from my mom and watched her enjoy herself. I grabbed a hold of my cock and slowly jerked it up and down. Mom stopped fingering herself, grabbed onto my foot, and pulled it out of the water. She started to knead the sole of my foot with her thumbs, and then she used her tongue to suck and lick all around my toes.

Just when I thought I knew all of the erotic parts of the body, my mom introduces me to another one.

Mom was sucking my big toe like she does my cock. Her warm mouth wrapped around my toe was very erotic. Her tongue exploring the underside of my toe and then slipping between them causing me to lift my ass off the seat, "Oh mom you're going to make me cum. I never felt this before. MMMMM, don't stop please."

Mom laughed as she continued to hold my foot in her hands and run her tongue up and down the sole of my foot. I squeezed my cock really hard to keep myself from shooting my load. The sensations were driving me wild.

Mom finally pulled her face off my foot. "MMMMM, there's nothing like a nice strong foot to give a nice long tongue bath to. You are so much like your father. I can make him shoot his cum all over himself by tongue fucking his foot."

My foot slipped into the hot water and the pressure on my cock reduced enough so that I could control my cum, "I have never...I mean I would never have imagined...that was awesome mom."

Mom laughed at me and got out of the spa. I watched the water cascade off her body as she walked across the patio. She picked up a towel off the patio table and wrapped it around herself, "I have to run out and do some shopping and then I will stop at the grocery story. I should be back by about 4pm to start dinner. Your father won't be back until 5 or 6."

I relaxed back in the water, "Ok mom. See you later."

That evening mom had made a great dinner and was setting the dining room table up with nice dishes and wine glasses. Mom was wearing her tiny white bikini again and I was walking around in the nude. I walked around the table helping her fold the napkins and place the silverware out enough for five people, "Are we having company over? Why are you setting dinner up in the dining room instead of the kitchen?" I asked mom.

"Your Aunt Julie and Uncle Jeff are coming over for dinner to help us celebrate your last day being under house arrest. Tomorrow we go to the police station and have your jewelry removed."

"Tomorrow? Really? I thought I had another two weeks?" I was elated and depressed at the same time. I have enjoyed my new relationship with my parents and felt like it would all end once I got the bracelet off. I know it shouldn't change anything but somehow I knew it would.

"Yes tomorrow. I received a call from your parole officer and he said that the Judge released you early because your father went down and thanked the Judge for giving our son back. The Judge was so impressed and could tell by your tracker that you made no attempts to sway from your confinement that he is letting you off early.

You still have a year of probation and need to check in with your parole officer once a month." Mom came up, gave me a big hug, and kissed me on the lips, "Now go get dressed for our company. Put on that nice white speedo."

"MOM! Don't you think that is a little too revealing for Aunt Julie and Uncle Jeff?" I said shocked that she would suggest it.

I just assumed she would change before they arrived. "It's too hot to wear clothes, and they are coming over for dinner and swimming so why would you wear anything but a swimsuit? Unless you want to stay nude, that is entirely up to you."

Mom patted my ass which caused a slight arousal in my cock that did not go unnoticed, "Down boy. Now go cram that cock and those tight little buns of yours into your speedos."

My Aunt and Uncle arrived on time wearing sandals, short terrycloth robes, which obviously concealed their swim wear, and held a bottle of wine and a wrapped gift box. I met them at the door and gave my Aunt a hug. She pulled me into her and tightened her hold on me, "We are so proud of how you turned this situation around."

Uncle Jeff pulled me into his arms and mimicked my Aunt. But I could swear I felt his cock was hard pressing against mine. Uncle Jeff pulled away and handed me the gift box, "Here is a little something to show how proud we are of you."

Mom swept us all out to the patio. She grabbed the bottle of wine and her and my Aunt went to the kitchen. "I have some cooking to do and I'll open this bottle of wine to let it breathe. Come on sis give me a hand and let the men visit." They both laughed at us as they turned and left.

Uncle Jeff slapped my thigh and gave it a couple of squeezes, "Don't let them bother you," he raised his voice obviously for the women to hear, "they're just being BITCHY!"

"We heard that!" my Aunt yelled back as we turned to see her flipping Uncle Jeff off.

Uncle Jeff turned back to me with a wink, "So Adam, what have you been doing to keep you busy during your incarceration?"

"Well, Dad and I did a lot of yard work. At first I just wanted to sit on my ass in my room and play video games, but mom and dad weren't having it. Then I signed up for Junior College. This was not the best way to open my eyes, but for me it worked out." I propped my legs up on the lounge chair and stretched out in the sun.

Uncle Jeff stood up, pulled off his robe, and tossed it onto one of the other chairs. Uncle Jeff was hot like my dad. He was about 6 feet tall with sandy blond hair. His chest was covered in a thick pelt of the same colored hair. He had dark pink nipples that were clearly visible through the hair. His skin was pale white but sexy. He didn't have a belly but his muscles weren't defined like my dad.

Uncle Jeff had a desk job so physical labor was not his friend. His swim trunks were not speedos but more like underwear that were black with neon green outline. His legs were long, strong, and covered in the same hair that is on his chest.

Uncle Jeff sat across from me in a chair and propped his feet on the side of my lounge. I noticed his toes were long and smooth. His feet were so sexy. My mind flashed back to my mom sucking my toes. I wondered if he would like that. I looked back up and Uncle Jeff smiled at me, catching me gawking at his feet. I felt my face flush and new it must be bright red.

My cock was hard as a rock and I tried with all my might to will it down. I sat upright and pulled my knees to my chest trying to hide my hard cock. What I didn't know was that my balls were now visible to my Uncle. Uncle Jeff laughed at me as he used the tip of his toe to rub my ball sack, "As if springing wood isn't hard enough to hide, your balls are hanging out there chief."

I felt Uncle Jeff's bare toe touch my balls and my cock started to seep precum. I managed to suppress my moan as my legs shot back down on the chaise lounge. Of course that meant that my hard cock was back in view along with the wet spot forming at the tip of my dick. Uncle Jeff just laughed and gave me a wink, "Just go jump in the water before the women come back out here. Nobody will be the wiser, except me of course."

I rolled off the lounge and into the water. I swam back up to the edge of the pool and propped my chin on the cement edging, "Thanks Uncle Jeff. Sometimes it has a mind of its own."

My Uncle stood up and showed me his huge hard cock press against his trunks. He grabbed his cock through his trunks to make sure I was looking, "See you're not the only one that has a hard cock. Seeing you all dripping and hard got me all horned up." With that, Uncle Jeff dove over my head and into the pool.

I continued to gently kick out my legs in the water as I rested my head on the edge of the pool. The warm sun felt good on my back. I felt the movement in the water as my Uncle swam up behind me. He came up out from under the water and whipped his head back and forth releasing a spray of water all over.

I felt the water, like rain drops landing on my back. Then in one quick motion I felt hands on my hips, thumbs under my waistband and as Uncle Jeff kicked off the side of the pool propelling his body away from me taking along my swim trunks. I was naked.

Uncle Jeff came up for air on the other side of the pool twirling my trunks from his finger, "Missing something?"

"Hey! Give those back you big idiot, Mom and Aunt Julie may come out any minute!" I screamed in a hushed tone so he could see my anger but not loud enough for the women to hear in the house.

Uncle Jeff continued t twirl my suit on his finger, "You mean this?"

"Come on, that's not funny!" I was beginning to panic but I could feel my cock hard as a rock. I couldn't tell if it was being seen naked by my Uncle or getting caught by my Aunt, or both.

Uncle Jeff headed toward me. I thought he was bringing me my swim suit. When he got up right next to me he looked down, "Looking for these?" He was much taller that I am and with his arm stretched up over his head my suit was out of my reach.

I attempted to jump up and snatch them from his hand. My efforts caused my entire body to collide into his. My hard cock pressed into his stomach as I knocked him off balance. I felt his arms wrap around my body as we both went underwater. His free hand grabbed my ass cheek and squeezed it.

My body was on auto pilot as I felt my cock flinch at his touch. I struggled to regain control and swim back up for air. Uncle Jeff came up with me and our bodies rested against each other as we gasped for air.

I attempted to snatch my suit from his hand again but he was too fast. He looked at me with the most mischievous of smiles, "Tsk, Tsk, Tsk, what's the magic word?"

"Come on Uncle Jeff, PLEASE, may I have my suit back?" I was begging him.

"With that hard cock of yours pressing against me I would say you're enjoying this too much. You like being naked don't you Adam?" Uncle Jeff taunted me.

"Like I have a choice. Come on Uncle Jeff give them back." I was pleading as I moved closer to him. I was now right up against his chest.

We were in the middle of the pool so it was about 5 feet deep, just deep enough to keep you off balance.

Uncle Jeff held my suit high over his head expecting me to take another grab for them. With both of his hands above his head he was way off balance. I moved even closer to him. I placed my hands on his sides for balance.

"Looking for these?" He said as he tossed my suit straight up in the air.

His attention was focused on my suit and catching it. I took advantage of his own arrogance and moved my hands down to the waistband of his suit. I flipped my thumbs inside and head butted him in the chest sending him flying backwards. His legs came up along my body as I pulled his suit down to his knees. His legs were so long I couldn't pull his suit all the way off. But as he kicked to regain his balance it allowed me to keep pulling on them until I finally got them off.

I came up out of the water laughing in triumph, "Two can play at this game." I said in an evil way, but a smile on my face none the less. Now we were both naked.

I thought we would toss our suits to each other but instead he leaped at me, "You little swim suit thief, you WILL pay for that!"

I felt his body envelope my body as our cocks crashed into each other. His arms circled my body and his legs wrapped around my waist. He was laughing as he fell back causing his ass to push up against my hard cock. He used the heels of his feet to push against my back and force my cock to press into his ass. I could feel the heat from his hole as my cock pressed against it. I just about came but I needed to get my head above water again. We separated and found our footing again.

In the struggle I lost Uncle Jeff's suit. When I came up there he was holding both suits in his hand. He had both suits in one hand and pointing to them with the other, "Looking for these?"

Then he threw them both out of the pool and across the yard. One of us would have to streak across the yard with my mother and aunt in the kitchen having a clear view of the backyard. I quickly looked back towards the house, the kitchen was empty.

It was now or never. I swam to the edge of the pool and pulled myself out of the water. I was on my feet and streaking towards my suit. I was going to teach my Uncle a lesson and not give him his back.

When I got to the suits I noticed that they were tied together in a big wet knot. A look of panic crossed my face and my Uncle's laughter filled the backyard. "Crap!"

As if life couldn't get any worse I heard the back sliding door open. I looked towards the house and saw the women coming out. Standing naked in the middle of the lawn there was nowhere to hide and only a wadded up bundle of wet swimsuits to put in front of my cock.

I was busted. I sprinted back to the pool and dove back into the water. I quickly came back up on the other side of the pool and popped my head out of the water to see my mom looking at me with a smirk on her face, "I guess the party already started."

My Aunt looked over at me and whistled a cat call as I streaked back to the pool, "Look who's all grown up? I didn't know that it was going to be that kind of party Sis?"

My mom slapped her sister's ass, "The hell you didn't!"

Then my mom stood behind her baby sister and I watched my mom untie her sister's top and let it fall to the ground. She then untied the sides of her sister's suit and the bottoms fell to the ground as well. My Aunt leaned her head back on my Mom's shoulder and turned her head just enough to kiss her. Mom's hand reached up and pinched her sister's nipple as she kissed her good and hard.

My cock was ready to burst. It was so hard it hurt. My Aunt was so beautiful. She was shorter than my mom. She has long brown hair, small perky tits with large nipples. Her pussy was clean shaven. I could see her pussy lips hanging between her legs.

I watched as the women made out. My hand instantly went to my cock and I began to slowly stroke it. I forgot about my Uncle until I felt the wave of water push me against the pool's edge.

I felt the warmth of his body as he pressed it against my back. His hard cock finding refuge in the crack of my ass as his hand pushed my hand away from my cock and took over, "Here let me help you with that." I moaned and relaxed into his embrace.

Uncle Jeff nuzzled my ear, "Oh ya, you have a nice, hard, cock Adam. Don't they look lovely playing with each other?"

I whimpered something incomprehensible as I wiggled my ass against my Uncle's hard cock. I wanted to be seduced and I didn't care if my Aunt was watching. In fact it was turning me on more if she was watching her husband seduce his nephew.

I looked up at my mom and aunt to see my aunt on the lounge chair with her legs dangling over mom's shoulders. Mom was feverishly devouring her sister's pussy. Aunt Julie was moaning and thrashing her head from left to right. She had both hands on her nipples and stretching them as far as she could.

"They have been lovers most of their lives. It's so hot to see them lick each other's pussies. I was shocked when I caught them the first time, but your mom sucked my cock so good I've been hot for her mouth and pussy ever since. But the one thing they could never give me that I want so badly is to have a nice big cock like yours shoot his hot seed all over my face."

I felt my cock being squeezed and pumped. His hard cock pushed in between my cheeks and I felt his cock flex and expand my cheeks.

I let out a moan and I was ready to shoot when he let my cock go. I was disappointed but at the same time I didn't want to cum yet. The water made it impossible to dry fuck. I knew we couldn't do it underwater.

My Uncle lifted himself out of the water and sat on the edge of the pool. This was the first time I was able to look at his cock, which was just poking my ass. It was long and thin, completely different from me and my dad's. He was about nine inches long with a pointy head. It was like a spear.

His legs dangled in the water as I swam up between them. His ball sack was huge and hung down over the edge of the pool. I swam up and let his balls rest on my face. They were so big they felt like a velvety soft blanket covering my face. He was completely void of hair, which made his sack that much softer.

tonyl65
tonyl65
2,352 Followers
12