Family Pool

Story Info
Dad gets a buffet at the family pool.
6.6k words
4.51
199.5k
170
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a typical hot day in Texas and a Saturday to boot. I was up just before the sun, drinking coffee, when I received a text from one of our daughter's older friend.

"Are you up?" the text read.

I replied "yes" and took a sip of hot coffee.

"Are y'all going swimming in your pool today?" to which I replied yes and invited her to join us. She said she had a birthday party to go to but she might stop by after, if we were still in the pool.

All of my daughter's friends love coming to our house on Saturday. We would let them all come and we would cook out and sit around and drink. Being that everyone was of legal age, there was no problem. We had one rule, you drink, you stay overnight. No one had issues with that and would gladly hand over their keys as they walked in the door.

When the girls first start coming to the house, they would knock at the door and wait. I would tell them to just come in, you are family and family doesn't knock around here. The girls who had been around a while would usually answer the door and laugh as they said "girl, if you are going to keep coming here, you gotta quite knocking. This is like your home, just come in,"

So, this friend, Kylie, she is 5 ft 6in tall, hair to the middle of her back and dishwater blonde. She's athletic and has a 34 25 36,figure, a good C cup, and the most captivating green eyes I have ever seen. Her smile is infectious, one of those girls that guys just can't get enough of when she is around. Loves to hunt, wrestle and looks like a model when she is dressed up.

I am Dan, a 51 year old senior executive at a large corporation and I work out almost daily so I can stay in great shape. My wife, Stacy, is 53, 5 ft 3 in, 115 pounds, light brown hair to her shoulder blades, and the body of a 28 year old, 36 25 36 and a full B cup. She is smoking hot but very quiet.

My daughter, Amber, just turned 21 and still lives at home with us. She attends our local university getting her degree in business so she can go to work with me. She is 5 ft 6 in, long black hair, and a well toned body that she earned working out with me.

After texting a few more times, Kylie was set on coming by and begged me to cook her favorite, baby back ribs. I grinned as I recalled the many times she has eaten at the house and would dare anyone to try and take her ribs. She was hilarious when it came to her food. She could eat with the best of men and she retained that sweet body. I don't know how she did it.

So as the sun began to rise, I slipped out on the back porch and sat in my favorite lounger while I continued on my, now, second cup of coffee. We live just out of town, on 30 acres, in a house that was custom designed for us. It has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, hug family room, open kitchen, an in ground pool and surrounding deck with a summer kitchen. This overlooks a long sloping backyard with fence surrounding it to prevent the cattle from getting too close while grazing.

I enjoyed the mornings before the day really gets started. On the weekends, I like to sit outside and drink coffee while totally nude, and feel the breeze and the sun as it rises over the horizon. Around 9, my wife usually joins me with her coffee, wearing her long shirt that is very thin and a thong. My daughter doesn't get up until someone wakes her, I think she could sleep all day if allowed.

We sat and drank our coffee and I told my wife about the texts from Kylie. She said "you may want to put something on since we don't know when she will be here." We are not prudes and certainly not ashamed of our bodies but my wife didn't want to "cause an issue."

"I'm going to take a quick swim first, then get something on" I got up, took one last sip of coffee, then walked to the pool and dived in. The water was a bit cool but I acclimated to it quickly. I took in a few laps then walked up the pool steps towards the towel I had brought out with me earlier.

I toweled off and noticed my wife watching me and I smiled saying "like what you see?" She smiled, raised an eyebrow "absolutely." I grinned and leaned over and kissed her. My wife's kiss is to die for, she has lips that melt me into a wet puddle.

I had to end our kiss as I was feeling my cock begin to rise. There was lots to do for the day and I had to stay focused. "The things you do to me woman!" I said as I pulled away and went into the house.

As I was walking through the family room, I heard a knock at the front door so I wrapped the towel around my waist and answered it. The door was still locked so I unlocked it and opened the door. Kylie said "what's with locking your fav outside?" as she came in for our usual huge. Kylie likes to huge, whole body style, she wraps her arms around you then steps in for full frontal contact. While I love this, today was different in that I was semi erect and only wearing a towel.

As she moved in for the huge, she pressed her body into my towel. I know she felt it because I felt her push into it a little extra. As we parted, her eyes shot right to my towel and she said "love the towel!" "Thanks but does it make my butt look big?" I jokingly asked as I turned around.

"No but it makes other things big" as her eyes darted to towel front then back up. She grinned big then became flushed as she realized what she just said. She covered her mouth and began to laugh"lim so sorry, I don't know what came over me."

I laughed too so she would not feel too embarrassed as she came into the house. As she recovered from laughter, she said she came by to make sure we knew she was definitely coming by to eat later. I reassured her that we knew and invited her to the back where my wife was still sitting. I told her to go out back and let Stacy know she was here as I went to get some clothes on.

Kylie was wearing a thin, loose fitting tee shirt and a lacy bra under it. Her shorts had about an inch of leg and the front zipper was, maybe, an inch long. I know this because her shirt was tied in a knot on the lower left side. "Does what I have on look okay for a birthday party?" she asked me, holding her arms up. As she did that her shirt rose and her stomach was in clear view up to her naval. She turned in a circle giving me full view. "My mom said these shorts have lines that point to my crotch."

Looking at her shorts in front, I could see where the material bunched from sitting, giving the effect of lines. "Not really" I told her. "Is the material soft? Is it uncomfortable?"

"No, it's soft actually" as she put her right thumb in the front of her shorts and pulled out. "Come feel" she said. I walked over to her and put my fingers in the front of her shorts and pressed my thumb against the material. As my thumb slid around the material, my middle finger felt the start of her pussy. My other fingers felt smooth skin.

"How do you think it feels?" She asked as she looked up into my eyes. My middle finger pressed against her slit as my thumb rolled around the material outside. I felt Kylie press her pelvis forward a bit to meet my finger.

I took my other hand and reached for the leg opening. "Feels good so far but can these lines I see now come out if I pull the jet down?" I put my other hand on the material, close to the zipper and as I did, my fingers felt her pussy. I let the tips of my fingers slowly stroke her lips as my thumb stroked the material outside. As my fingers slid down, my middle finger slipped between Kylie's lips and immediately found her wetness. Her eyes closed as she took a sharp breath. I lingered there for a few seconds then removed both hands. "I think you'll be okay for the party."

"Thank you" was all she said.

As Kylie walked towards the back door and I walked towards the bedroom, Kylie said, "Dan. Great towel by the way" and grinned as she looked down again at my increasing erection. I turned toward her, for a better view, and said thanks then turned and walked on.

Kylie went out back, hugged Stacy, then sat and visited for a few minutes while I scrambled to get a pair of shorts on and get back out there before Kylie left. She is my favorite of all Amber's friends I would have to say. Quickly, I rushed out of the bedroom and headed towards the back when I heard her say goodbye to Stacy as she entered the back door.

"You gone." I asked.

"Yea, gotta get this birthday thing done so I can get back over here. She said as she hugged me again.

As she hugged me, her body seemed to melt into me and we just stood there for a bit longer than usual. "I love your hugs" I told her.

Kylie let out a soft moan "I love yours too." She pulled her head from my chest an we looked into each other's eyes and she tippy toes up and kissed me a quick peck. "Love you but I gotta go" and she started to pull away. I patted her ass as she released me.

Kylie grinned as she turned to walk towards the door. "Nice shorts but I preferred the towel" as she disappeared out the door. My mouth dropped as I took that in. My cock stirred and my mind reeled. I turned and went out back again.

"Did you see Kylie leave." Stacy asked.

"Yea, I saw her walk out the door" while my mind was thinking other things. At this point, I noticed my wife had removed her shirt and I asked "did you have that on while Kylie was here?"

"No but it's not like she's never seen tits before" she said as she stood up. " I'm going to take a shower, wanna watch or join me?" As she grabbed her discarded shirt and went inside. Teasingly, she paused at the door "I'd better not, I have too much to do for the party" I said. She stuck her pouty lips out then disappeared inside.

I cleaned the pool and started cooking while thinking about all that had happened. My cock was aching to get out of my shorts so I pulled my shorts down and climbed into the pool to finish cleaning it. While I was vacuuming the shallow end with one hand, I stroked my cock with my other hand.

I never heard the back door open as my mind was reliving the memory of my conversation as I masturbated in the pool. As I turned towards the house, there sat Kylie on a deck chair watching me. "Ah! You scared the shit out of me!" I said, forgetting I had my cock in my hand and she could see it.

"I guess so, looks like you've got your hand full" she said then busted out laughing. I sank in the pool when she reminded me of my situation. "Oh hell no, don't be all shy now" she said as she stood up "be proud and show it off! That cock looks amazing"

"Can you throw my shorts to me" I asked as I hunkered down to hide myself. I was sure my wife would walk out any minute then I really would have some explaining to do. Kylie pointed to the shorts next to her, shook her head no and motioned me to her with her finger.

"You want them, you come get them" she said with a grin across her face.

"Seriously?" I said as I looked past her towards the back door. "Please give them to me or at least turn around." I didn't want Kylie to think I was that easy but I would have gladly gotten out, had my wife not been home.

"Nope, you want them, come get them" and she moved them behind her back. I didn't think I had much time before Stacy walked out so I stepped up out of the pool, cock hard as a rock, and walked the short length to Where Kylie was sitting. I stopped right in front of her and before I could reach for my shorts, she reached up and took my cock in her hand.

My eyes closed immediately at her touch and I took a deep breath. Kylie started slowly stroking my cock as I closed my eyes and let my head drop back. I suddenly felt a warm wet feeling surround my cock head. I looked down, she had the head of my cock in her mouth. At that point, I didn't care if my wife walked out or not, I wanted to fill Kylie's mouth with my cum.

After a few strokes and some serious sucking, she released me and handed my shorts to me "better get these on before we get into trouble." If she would have given me some time, my fantasy could have come true. Now I'm left with a serious case of blue balls.

I struggled to get my rock hard cock into my shorts but just as soon as I did, Stacy walked out the door. "Hey Kylie, you made it back!" Stacy said as she hugged Kylie, who had stood up just in time.

"Yes ma'am, I didn't want to miss spending time with y'all" Kylie said as she hugged Stacy in what looked more like an extended embrace. I noticed Kylie's hand were low enough on Stacy's back that they appeared to be on her ass. I could be wrong but...

"Dan, you get finished with what you were doing?" Stacy asked as she looked at the bulge in my shorts.

"Enough for now" I stated as I moved to prevent other questions from arising. I walked around the pool to the opposite side to put away the pool vacuum hose. As I was picking up the hose, I watched Stacy and Kylie walk back into the house. Stacy had her arm around Kylie and her hand was resting on Kylie's hip. As they disappeared into the house, Stacy's hand dropped to Kylie's ass.

I hurriedly put away the pool tools and rushed into the house so I didn't miss anything, only to find Kylie and Stacy wrapped up in a deep passionate kiss. Stacy had her hand on Kylie's breast and Kylie was hands on with Stacy's ass. I froze inside the doorway so as not to interrupt the make out session. I eased into the kitchen so that I could watch u detected. They continued to make out for several more minutes before breaking their kiss for Kylie to say "better stop before Dan walks in on us"

I moved back more into the kitchen and pretended to be opening a cabinet, just in case they walked in. As I reached for the cabinet, Kylie walked around the corner and was startled "how long have you been there?"

"Long enough" I said with a smile. She knew what I meant as her face began to turn red. "Impressive is all I have to say." She gave me a devilish grin as she walked to the fridge and opened it.

I grabbed a glass, then a beer out of the fridge and poured it into the glass. I threw away my bottle and when I turned to grab my beer, Kylie had grabbed it and was taking a drink. "That'll cost you" I said jokingly.

"And I'm willing to pay that cost" as she winked and handed me my partially drank beer. Her other hand grabbed the front of my shorts and my half erect cock. Kylie released both and turned to leave the kitchen. Stacy joined us in the kitchen about that time and took my beer from me and drank the rest.

"Thanks love" as she finished it, kissed me and patted Kylie's ass as she went to the fridge and grabbed two more beers. "Kylie, would you like one?" Stacy asked as she showed them to her.

"Yes please" Kylie said as she took one from Stacy, opened it and turned it up. Stacy opened hers and turned it up as well. As she was drinking, Stacy handed me another unopened beer and winked at me. I opened mine and turned it up as I knew what she meant, we were racing to see who could finish their beer first. I usually win but these two had a head start on me. I quickly turned it up an poured it down my throat.

Just as I was about to finish, Kylie set her empty bottle on the table "Damn, I won!" Then released a burp that would make most men proud. "Sorry" she said after she finished.

I sat mine down second and Stacy followed in a close third. Good thing I had stocked up on beer because Stacy returned to the fridge every time we finished a round. It wasn't long before they two ladies were a bit buzzed so I hatched a plan. "Okay ladies, lets up the drinking fun just a bit and to prevent us from running out of beer too soon. Let's turn the drinking into a truth or dare game."

Kylie and Stacy looked at each other, Stacy bit her lower lip softly "what do you think Kylie?"

"I'm in if you are" she said as she raised an eyebrow then grinned. "Wait, what about eating and Amber?" she asked, looking back at me.

"Okay, let's cook and eat and we can play as we do both, deal?" I asked, but of course, I had already thought this through. Both agreed and we went outside to the summer kitchen to start cooking. I told Kylie to get Amber, our daughter, up as it was almost 1 and she was still in bed. She agreed, sat her beer down and went to wake sleeping beauty.

Stacy and I started cooking outside and shortly after, Kylie came out and said that Amber was already up and in the shower. Kylie pitched in cooking after retrieving her beer from the inside and we began the game.

"Okay, Kylie, you go first" I said. "Only rule is that after your turn, you drink your beer."

"Okay, Stacy. Truth or dare?" Kylie asked as she cut up veggies for our meal.

"Let's get this game going good, dare" Stacy proclaimed.

"Oh, okay then. Stacy, I dare you to kiss me on the lips for 10 seconds." Kylie said as she watched for Stacy's reaction. Having several beers in a short amount of time catches up with Stacy quickly and Kylie remembered that.

Stacy paused for a second, cut her eyes at me to which I smiled real big as I continued to cook on the grill, not missing a beat. She then looked over at Kylie, put her cooking spoon down, moved over in front of Kylie and kissed her. As they kissed, Stacy put her hands on either side of Kylie's face. I could tell they were both into it as their mouths opened and they began to share tongues.

After about 30 seconds and plenty of tongue sharing, Stacy opened her eyes, ended the kiss and said "sorry, I got carried away." Kylie and I just laughed.

"I know I was getting into it" I said and both ladies burst into laughter.

"Stacy, your turn" Kylie said as she recovered from the kiss and the laughter.

"Kylie, I dare you to kiss Dan on the lips." Stacy said as she turned up her beer. Kylie looked at Stacy then me as if to make sure we were okay with it. Kylie walked over to me and as I turned, she tippy-toed and gave me a peck.

"What the hell was that!?" Stacy questioned. "I was expecting you'd give, at least, what I gave to you silly"

"Are y'all okay with that?" Kylie asked.

"A dare is a dare, besides, we are all adults here. I'm okay with whatever you want to do at our house Kylie" Stacy said. I was shocked but relieved when she said that.

Kylie said "okay, here goes" and tippy-toed again and kissed me. This time we shared tongues and I let my hands roam to her ass and pulled her into my naked upper body. We kissed for longer than 30 seconds and I got even more erect as we made out right in front of Stacy. After a few minutes of kissing and grinding, we came up for air as Stacy reminded mr that she didn't like her steak well done or burnt. Kylie laughed as she moved away from me.

Kylie turned up her beer and finished it off. "I'll get fresh ones for everybody" and disappeared into the house. She was gone for an extended time and Stacy commented on how hot that kiss between us was and how horny it made her. When Kylie returned, she had changed into her very small bikini and was carrying our beers. Kylie's bikini was a white two piece thong and the top had just enough material to cover her areoles. The top tied around her neck and behind her back while the bottoms had a string that disappeared into the tanned crack of that cute ass..

"Shit" Stacy said. "I'm way overdressed for this party" and went in to change. Kylie sat Stacy's beer on the table by the cooking area and handed mine to me. She took a drink as I looked her perfect body was on display right in front of me. Stacy returned shortly after departing wearing her thong bottoms which barely covered the slit in her bald pussy. She wore her sheer white, cut off shirt that stopped about an inch below her nipples.

"Damn that's a hot top" Kylie commented. "Where did you find that?"

"I bought it on our last trip to the Bahamas. Remember, that was the trip we asked you to go on and you couldn't. All I can say is, looking at this top, can you imagine what all you missed!?" Stacy said as she turned around as if to model for us.

12