Family Problems Ch. 01

Story Info
A normal day turns into a nightmare for big sister Kara.
7k words
3.82
41.6k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shyone245
Shyone245
12 Followers

Hi guys. Sorry I've been away for so long. But I promise to be more active. If you enjoyed this chapter leave a comment with a suggestion for the next. I hope you enjoy this family's problems as much as I did. ;)

*****

The Braxier family are the perfect example of the American family. Husband and wife happily married for 26 years with successful jobs. Joe has a job as a manager of a section in a big company, this results in being over worked and exhausted most of the times. But his family does need him to work hard. Although being 51 he does not look like it, his jet black hair with only the few stray grey hairs. His deep blue eyes that can see through anyone who dares to look into them. Medium build and no beer belly as he looks after himself.

Cheryl on the other hand is a designer of dresses. Which is her dream job, she works normal hours and is often in charge of dinner and all the house chores. She herself was in good shape for a 46 year old, mother of 3. She also watched what she ate as she did not want to damage her own self esteem. Her 36C breasts are still firm even after breastfeeding all 3 children, but do sag only a little, she's got a cute bubble butt from the exercises and squats she does every week. Bleach blonde curly hair that cascades over her shoulders encasing her face and her deep brown eyes are surrounded by dainty freckles.

The 3 kids now all done with school, Kara the oldest, 25, is a splitting image of her father, black hair that is cut in a sophisticated angled bob, just under her ears with a side fringe which is swept to the side just above those piercing blue eyes. Kara finished college the previous year and majored in physiology, and started working at an office first shadowing the older and more experienced lady, Mrs Marvin. All the while Kara confided in her, her struggles with her sexuality and they came to the conclusion that she is bi, but leaning more to girls. Kara keeps her body slim and lean, which lets her 34B breasts stand proudly off her chest and her bubble butt which is one which a few girls would kill for.

Millie being the younger sister, being 23 and straight, in the 21st century does mean she has had a few clashes with gays and bisexuals but she will not be persuaded that love is still love. Although she doesn't know about her sister being bi they are quite close and have a bond. Millie has a mixture of her parents looks, with dirty blonde hair with more brown than her mother, she did get the curls from her mom and the icy blue eyes from her dad which have a tint of green to them. Taking after her father's business career, she works as his assistant and helps him out closing deals and so forth. Her tall and slim figure does not hold anything extraordinary with a small breast of 34A and a smaller than normal ass, no more than a handful of firm ass.

Finally the youngest of the 3. Brad, he is 22 and is built big as he played football in high school. He has his mother's looks, with straight bleach blonde hair and those soft brown eyes, and those scattered little freckles all over his face. He is in college and majors in graphic design. Luckily for him his parents house is a 5 minute walk from the classes, so he lives there for free and gets meals. So why move out? Broad shoulders lead to a mouth watering six pack and big and strong arms.

Joe and Cheryl are happy to still have 2 of their 3 children home. They still long to have Kara home as well... since she moved to an apartment a few blocks away. But Kara hasn't yet told them why or who is with her at the apartment... Mrs Marvin and Kara had gotten close over the past few months, those late nights and deep conversations, soon had them being more than mere co-workers. Mrs Marvin although a few years younger than Cheryl, looks like a bombshell. Her straight brown hair always pulled back into a professional bun. Her face pulls anyone out of their shell and open up to her, her glasses frame her hazel eyes which are sincere and caring. She has been a widow for a few years after her husband died suddenly, she found life again with Kara.

Kara had been struggling to keep up with her bills, but she knew she had to if she wanted to keep Dia (Mrs Marvin) for herself. But soon the bills became too much and she had to move back home...

One Saturday afternoon Kara was soon left alone as the others went to watch Brad play football for another club in the area. Taking advantage of the situation, she grabbed her phone dialling the person's number who she missed the most and who she has been craving since the last time they were together. While the phone rings, Kara slips a hand under her shirt and bra, teasing her nipple and moaning.

"Hello?" came a breathless Dia, obviously having to run to the phone.

"Where are you baby? Any chance you want to come over to play?" Kara says all the while getting aroused from her hand.

"Oh it's YOU!! Finally! I have been waiting for your call... I'll be there in 5 mins I hope you missed me as much as I missed you babe" Her voice filled with lust and desire, making Kara moan.

"Oh trust me I'm all wet and ready for you baby" says Kara implying that she's ready and waiting.

"Fuck... Give me 5 mins, I'm in the car now. Better be naked when I get there!" with that the call ends. Kara jumps up filled with joy and anticipation of seeing her lover. She strips of the baggy shirt she wears around the house but decides to leave her lacy bra one, stepping out of her short shorts she glances at herself in the mirror. Damn she looks hot with the matching thing disappearing between those cheeks which are so firm and delicious to look at. Fuck she looks good enough to eat literally and figuratively. Skipping to the door eager to see her lover she sits on a chair in the kitchen just a few steps next to the door.

Not even 5 minutes are gone when a car door slams and Kara hears the clicking of heels which are being rushed to the door. She gets up and goes to the door waiting for the knock, desperate knocking at the door... "Kara open up!!" her voice full of eagerness. Grabbing the door handle and slowly turning it to open. When the door is able to open, Dia pushes it open and gets inside and grabs Kara, turning them while closing the door. Both against the door, Dia looks into Kara's eyes "you little tease, think you can get me all hot and bothered and then take your time? Mmm I'm going to make you beg me to start and when I do, you will beg me to stop!"

Kara gasps out of excitement and Dia plunges her lips to silence the gasp. Soon their lips are at war with who is a better kisser, and their tongues soon come out to play. Like tug of war they each take turns in each other's mouths, hands roaming. Kara desperate for release breaks the kiss breathless "let's go to my room so I can lick the sweet cum out of you!" Dia moans and tosses her keys on the counter and placed her glasses there too.

Kara grabs her hand and insists she shed her clothes before she gets there. Dia steps out of her shoes and pulls her skirt down revealing a pair of thigh highs knowing that Kara loves them. Kara smirks when she sees the stockings and undos her own bra, letting it fall to the ground. Dia pulls down her thong, takes off her blouse and quickly jerks off her bra. Kara giggling runs to her room while calling out "first one to the bed gets to sit on the others face!!"

Dia now naked except for the thigh highs, following Kara calmly while feeling her own 34D boobs which stand out proudly, seeing she never could have children were firm and her jelly tot sized nipples stood out waiting for attention. Getting to the room Dia finds Kara completely naked and standing next to the bed waiting for her face to sit one. Dia taking in the sight of her young lover from her perk boobs to her neatly trimmed pussy lips. "Lay down Dia, I'm about to ride your face and cum all over you!" Kara came closer and whispered in Dia's ear "And then I'm gonna eat you out till you're screaming my name."

Dia shivered with excitement and jumped onto the bed waiting for that young pussy to be within her tongues reach. "Fuck! Get that sweet pussy here right now!" demanded Dia.

Kara smirked and climbed onto the bed "As you wish lover" she moved up and straddled her lovers hips, slowly rubbing her wetness over tummy and chest till she reaches her chin. Dia rubs her hands over her lovers ass and moans with frustration as Kara keeps her waiting.

Finally she lifts herself up and onto the open and drooling mouth. Kara gasps and enjoys the feeling "yesssss fuck I missed your tongue... ahh yes baby lick that pussy, it's all yours... mmm yes lick my pussy juice." She starts to grind her pussy on the face beneath, Dia grabs her ass and pulls it even harder on her tongue. Her tongue circles her clit and tastes her juice then licks with a flat tongue from her asshole to her clit, gathering her juice and making her moan.

"Oh Yeah? You love my pussy, don't you baby?" a moan from her pussy sends shivers up her spine. She grabs her brown hair and pulls her deeper into her pussy smearing her juice all over her face "Mmmm yeah baby! You Like licking sweet pussy and making a young lady cum don't you?" Another moan and Dia looks into Kara's eyes, she grabs her nipples and tugs them, sending Kara into a sexual frenzy.

She frantically holds her head and begins rocking her hips and causing an incredible amount of pleasure. "Fuck!! Ugghhh you're such a... uh god... good pussy eater. Oh baby you gonna make me cum!! Ahhh yeah. Yeah suck my clit!! Suck ittttttt!! Fuuucccckkkk!!" Dia increases her sucking of her clit and grazes her teeth over it, then flicks her tongue over it and to top it all off she slides 2 fingers in her pussy and curves them up to find her g-spot.

That was all it took and Kara started thrashing and jamming her pussy into the mouth coating her Dia's face with cum "Ahhhh God ahhhh fuck yesssssss!! MMM!! YESSSSSSS!!" her pussy clenches the fingers inside and her clit throbbed, shudders and spasms run through her body as she throws her head back and squeezes her eyes shut while she screams out her pleasure.

Dia quickly gets to work at lapping up all the girl cream that's leaking out of Kara's cunt. And gently probes her open pussy for more and slurps up the delicious honey. Kara s breathing begins to slow and as she tries to get off, Dia holds her in place, lifting her pussy to allow Dia to speak. "Oh baby I warned you I'll make you pay! So I will play with you until I say I'm finished eating this fresh and delicious pussy!"

And with that she pulled her pussy back onto her mouth, even though she was burning and aching to get some pleasure she needed to teach her a lesson for being a tease. Kara moaned and sighed in defeat "Oh but baby I want some of your pussy, can I at least eat yours in 69? Please?" Dia simply took her clit in her mouth, sucked hard and shook her head furiously to say no.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!! DIAAAAAA!!" screamed Kara as her eyes went wide as saucers and her hips jerked as she went into a second earth shattering orgasm. As Dia licks up more of the delicious honey, Kara falls backward as the orgasm was so strong she saw stars. Leaning against her lovers body for balance.

Meanwhile Joe and Brad head back home after mother and daughter go to do some shopping therapy, after the fact that Millie and her douche boyfriend broke up. As Brad and his father pull into their driveway next to a car they don't recognise, they look at each other puzzled. "Do you know if your sister invited a visitor?"

"Uhh if I did I'm sure I would've told you..." Brad says with a bit of sarcasm indicating he is a bit annoyed. They walk to the door and see it's unlocked, thinking that maybe and intruder is in the house they go in quietly but are shocked at what they see. Keys and glasses on the counter, high heel shoes and clothes pooled next to it. Women clothes. They walk into the passage to find that there are 2 sets of underwear. Women underwear. Both look at each other with open mouths, "uh da-" before he can finish his sentence they are interrupted by moans and pleas for mercy.

"Oh God, please stop, I promise I won't do it again!! OH GOD, PLEAAASSSEEE STOOPPP!!" screams and whimpers come from Kara's room. Both men are kind of intrigued and also a bit worried about what is happening, slowly they go closer and when they get to the doorway. They stare at the sight with open mouths, Kara is on top of a woman leaning on the body with her head hung back, her black hair stuck to her forehead, eyes shut and mouth open and screaming. All the while her chest rises and falls in uneven patterns, while her one hand tries to push the head in between her thighs away.

The other hand is buried in the mystery woman's pussy and furiously fingering her. Father and son stare in shock and amazement at the scene of the 2 sex crazed women, and in turn get increasingly turned on and both got boners ...

In the middle of Kara's orgasm torture, she opens her eyes, sees her father and brother, she screams and jumps off the opposite side of the bed, furthest away from their eyes and pulls Dia with her. On the ground their already seen bodies now hidden, mortified at what just happened. She covers her face with her hands and shouts "GET OUT!!" as the streams of tears ran down her face. The men turn and walk away.

Both men so stunned, shocked and yet aroused go outside and let them get dressed. Awkwardly they stand in silence on the front lawn, looking at the ground. Minutes go by then the women with messed hair and smudged make-up runs past to her car, gets in and drives away with such speed her wheels screech. Once gone the men wait a few more minutes before entering the house again and go sit on the couch, staring into nothing and reliving what just happened.

Kara upset, mortified and ashamed of what happened throws of the baggy shirt and a pair on undies, not really ready to face them but she knows she needs to... She goes to the lounge and finds both on the couch, with her eyes on the ground she sits on the couch opposite them. "Uhhh... i-i- uhhh... I'm... sorry" she put her head in her hands and begins to cry and shake from embarrassment.

Joe absolutely had no idea what to say nor did Brad, stunned they look at each other with a look that says 'go on say something' but they really have no clue what to say or do... Eventually Joe stands and hopes his semi-hard dick won't be seen, he goes to take her hand. Her soft delicate hand fits half into his hand, she looks up with her red, puffy and tearful eyes into his eyes, but they're darker than usual. "Honey... W-why didn't you tell us?" said her father in a gentle and soft voice.

She had no words except to squeeze his hand and look away, ashamed of why she kept it hidden... She took a deep breath wiped her eyes with the sleeve on her other arm, she looked her father in his eyes and sniffed. "I-I thought you wouldn't accept that I'm bi... I tried to reason but I... I found that girls were so... uh..." she blushed and looked away.

Brad in the background used the opportunity to adjust his erection that was being very difficult to hide now, as he had been staring at his sisters crotch seeing her panty slightly. He noted how big of a wet spot she had, as he adjusted himself, he caught his sister watching him and she blushed a deeper red. "You found them what darling?" said Joe looking down at his daughter eye level with his throbbing cock, it grew harder as she looked back at him.

"Dad... You... you know what I mean, please don't tell mom before I tell Her, please" she began crying and pulled her hand from his. Her dad stepped away, sensing she needed space. Kara pulled her knees up onto the seat and buried her head into them and started crying. Her knees separated slightly and more of her panty covered pussy visible, Brad and Joe stare at the sight. Getting more aroused.

Eventually Brad broke the silence "look sis... this doesn't change how we love you nor the way we see you" he said although he thought 'no actually is does cause now I see a hot piece of ass that I want' shaking the dirty thoughts out of his head he continued "sis, why don't you take a bath and into comfortable clothes and we all have a family movie night?"

She lifted her face looked at both of them still very ashamed she nodded and disappeared for a long bath. While leaving with her head down, both father and son stared at her bubble butt jiggle as she walked.

Later, mom and daughter came home and noticed the atmosphere was tense. So Millie confronted Kara after she had changed into a silk nightie that she wore almost all those nights and it just covered her ass. "Kara... What the hell is going on?" she said as she closed Kara's door. Looking up Kara saw her annoyed look and already knew this would end badly...

"Millie... please... let me explain... Promise me you'll listen? Please?" Kara says while she's trembling. Sensing this is all going to blow up. Millie stared at her sisters blue eyes seeing she's going to explode once knowing that her sister, her own blood, is a thing that she hates. "uh... dad... and.. Brad.. walked in on me... with someone..." blushing with embarrassment she looks down.

"What the fuck is wrong with that? You're just having sex with a guy! It's not like you were with a girl!" she hit the nail on it's head. Kara went a shade darker and looked at her own feet... "Kara! No fucking way!! You were with a girl, weren't you??!!? Oh my GOD!! How could you do that???!!" tears ran down Kara's cheeks and Millie look like she was going to kill her sister. Her fists were clenching and her jaw was tensing and relaxing. "oh my fucking God!! I can't believe my own goddamn sister is a Dyke!! OH my god Kara!! You... uhh!!"

With that she opened the door stormed out screaming from anger. Kara raced after her catching her before she went out the door "Millie please!! Please... don't leave!" tears streaming down her face as the other members of the family watched from the kitchen even more stunned at Millie's next words.

Millie looked at her with burning eyes And pushed the knife deeper into her sister "THERE is NO fucking way on this earth that I will live under THE SAME ROOF with a pussy eating DYKE!!" With that she slammed the door and a few seconds later a car screeching down the driveway. Kara fell to her knees and started crying even harder.

Cheryl came running to her daughter sobbing and knelt down to take her in her arms. "Oh honey... I'm sorry your sister doesn't accept who you are... I'm sorry she said all those things..." even though she, herself was shocked at the fact her daughter isn't as straight as she thought, she lovingly strokes her daughters soft hair and kisses her forehead. "Honey I'm going to have to after her... why don't you, Brad and your dad watch some t.v.? I'll probably only be back tomorrow afternoon, Okay?"

Kara nodded and let go of her mother sniffing. "Sorry you all had to find out like you did..."

Soon after Cheryl left Brad offered to cook them all a good dinner and Kara's favourite. Joe pours his daughter a glass of red wine and goes over to her curled on the couch hands it to her and snuggles next to her like any loving father would do. She drank it all in two gulps, placed the glass on the table and turned to her dad, putting her head on his shoulder. "Daddy... I hope you're not mad at me..." she said in a whisper.

He shook his head, wrapped his arm around her pulling her closer to him "I will always love you no matter what" he squeezed her more and felt how her boobs were squashed against his side. Suddenly feeling the blood rushing to his crotch. Suddenly he stands up and goes to see if Brad needs help.

After supper was eaten, Kara had already had 3 glasses by then and was busy on the 4th. Soon she was tipsy and went to the couch and plopped down next to her dad. Placing the empty glass on the table she snuggled against him, after an hour of tv Kara was fast asleep on her dad's shoulder. Brad left and went to bed leaving father and daughter.

Shyone245
Shyone245
12 Followers
12