Family Relations

Story Info
A mother's friend helps foster a tryst with her son.
1.2k words
4.13
148.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew that my friend Sally had a fantasy that she was a bit disinclined to fulfill because of the attached stigma. I knew how she yearned to consummate this secret desire and I also knew that she would need my help to do so. I decided that the next appropriate time to begin with my plan was at the end of the next school term.

Ryan returned from college in early May. I had known Ryan since he was the small boy who liked to curl up in my lap whist I read him short stories. I loved to hear him refer to me as Auntie Sue, but he eventually just started calling me Mom.

Ryan had grown to be a broad shouldered, strong young man. College life had done him well and he was much taller than when he had left. I especially noticed this as I reached up on my tippy toes to kiss him on the cheek. I felt the strength in his arms as he held me at the waist. I had begun my plan that morning, knowing that he was coming to visit; I had not worn a bra. I took this opportunity to press my chest against his stomach. I knew that my erect nipples were pressing into his skin and I lingered there, letting my warm breath bathe his exposed neck. Our embrace lasted for a few long seconds. I then looked into his eyes and smiled at him, beaconing him to come in and see the improvements that I had made to the back yard.

Part of the improvements were a secluded area for a hot tub and sunning deck. I invited him to join me for a soak in the hot tub, which he eagerly accepted. Ryan stripped down to his boxers, but I made him turn his back as I slipped from my clothes and into the water. I knew that he could see my distorted figure and dark patches beneath the water as he slipped his firm body into the water. I knew that my plan was having an effect as I spied a protruding bulge in the front of his shorts.

I completed my plan by laying out on the deck, letting him eye my damp naked body sparkling in the bright sunlight. I reached out and pulled him to me, by grasping his stiff shaft through the front of his shorts. It was not long before his shorts were lying next to us and my surrogate son was plunging his throbbing member into my damp pussy.

He climaxed well before I was even close, but that was inconsequential. My goal was not to seduce him for my pleasure, but included a grander plan that would be completed before he returned to university in the fall.

Over the next few couple weeks, we had another session in my game room and still another session in my bedroom. The plan was well on its way to completion. The seduction of Ryan had gone smoothly, and the other piece of the puzzle had been addressed years ago. Ryan's mother Sally and I had been having a secret affair since he was a small boy. She had managed to keep this secret from her husband, who she felt was too puritan to accept that his wife was loving another woman. It was at my house where the trysts generally took place, so Sally was used to making love in my home.

On the day that I launched my trap, I invited Sally over for coffee, a soak, and an afternoon of love making. She had be reluctant to get together since Ryan had been home for the summer. This had been his first year away from home and she was glad to have him back for a couple of months. But this day, she was eager to visit.

About the time that she had left in route, I called Ryan and invited him to come over to visit his second mom. I made sure that he would infer that we were going to have another of our sessions so that I could guide him easily into my trap.

Sally and I enjoyed our soak. The hot tub was warmer than normal, or at least it seemed that way. The air was electric with desire as I lead Sally to my bedroom and prepared her for love making. I slipped into my robe and left Sally alone in the bedroom, dimming the lights as I stepped into the hallway. I don't know what she thought, but I had heard Ryan pull up in the driveway. I met him at the front door, wearing nothing under my robe. There was no doubt in my mind what he was thinking.

He followed me to my room and stopped at the door when he saw a dark form lying there. I reached over and brought the lights up so that he could see the form in full light. "Mom," shrieked Ryan, surprised to see his mother lying spread eagle, naked on the bed with her hands and feet bound to the bed posts.

Sally writhed in embarrassment, trying to cover herself, but to no avail. Her hands and feet were bound too tightly, which left her essential parts uncovered. She may have been embarrassed, but the light glistened in her exposed slit gave her away. I knew that I needed to do something quickly or my plan would fall apart.

I stepped behind Ryan and took the hem of his shirt, working it over his shoulders, dropping it to the floor. Rubbing my hands over his firm abs and chest, my fingers and thumb toyed with his nipples. Sally strained to see me toying with her son, as my fingers slipped over his belt buckle. My thumbs slipped inside of his waistband and I loosened each button of his fly one-by-one until I slipped his jeans over his hips. I could see that Sally's eyes were transfixed on the swollen bulge in the front of his knot boxers as he stepped from his jeans.

"Go to her, she wants you," I whispered into Ryan's ear and laid a kiss on his shoulder.

He moved to the bed and slipped between her legs, his lips sliding up the meat of her thigh. I spied his firm ass in his knit boxers, the same ass I had gripped as his hard cock had plunged inside of me but a week before. This time I was going to watch as he buried its head it deeply inside of his mother.

Sally wriggled and cried out in pleasure as his tongue split her nether region. The familiar scent of her pussy permeated the air. I reached down and unbound her legs, which allowed her to immediate drive her lap into his face, screaming out as she climaxed. Things were definitely off to a good start.

Ryan hovered over her, reaching down to free his ample shaft from his boxers. He pressed its head at her opening and then drove his rod into her. "Oh Ryan," Sally cried out. Sally wrapped her legs around his waist and began to fuck him hard. His balls slapped her ass with each stroke, making damp sounds as her juices flowed from her pussy.

I heard Sally crying out, "oh yes, oh yes," as I slipped out the door and left them to each other. I knew that my plan had succeeded and this certainly wouldn't be their last session.