Family Reunion Ch. 01

Story Info
This couple's family adventure.
1.7k words
3.9
152.8k
12
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DukeDakota
DukeDakota
21 Followers

CHAPTER 1-FRIDAY NIGHT

My husband’s family always seemed a bit strange when I married him. It wasn’t until we were married for three years that I realized how odd they truly were. I am a only child so I didn’t have that sibling bond like most families have. My husband on the other hand, was the youngest of the family, all of them men. I pitied my new mother-in-law. It must have been hell when they were teenagers. One lone kitten in a house of lions. Boy was I wrong.

The reunion was being held in their hometown. It was over July 4th weekend. The events planned seemed normal enough. On Friday night was a get together cocktail party. Saturday at Six Flags, followed by a family banquet at the hotel’s hospitality suite. The reunion ended Sunday with a family brunch send off. The only oddity in the itinerary was that the brunch was scheduled for 4 pm. When I questioned it, my husband laughed and said “You’ll see why it is planned that way.”

Since we were on a mini-vacation, I decided to really enjoy myself. I had bought some new clothes especially for this trip. My husband and I , suffered from the daily grind of the rat race. We were overdue for some good marital ‘quality time’ with each other and I planned on making up for it. I planned my outfits for each event, my white skirt suit was for Friday night. My favorite pair of worn cutoff jeans and the family reunion t-shirt for the amusement park. A sexy black mini dress for the banquet. A silky sweat suit for the brunch. I bought a black bustier complete with garter and stockings to wear under my suit and dress. I wanted to look sexy and tempt my husband, all night at the cocktail party. I know him well enough, with my suit and that bustier, I would be getting some much needed cock in my tail.

We arrived on Friday afternoon, we need a quick nap to recover from the long drive to his hometown. We showered together and started our weekend with a quickie. As he left me to get dressed, I warned him of my intentions for the reunion. He chuckled as he dried himself.

After shaving my armpits, legs and my Venus bald, I sat in front of the mirror and put on my makeup. I took extra time, I wanted to look my best. It was the first time that some of his family would meet me and I wanted to make a good impression. My husband knocked at the locked bathroom door and frightened me.

“What the fuck is taking you so long?” he barked at me.

“Beauty takes time, be patient dear” I answered.

“Fine then. I’m going down to the cocktail party. I ain’t waiting for your slow ass!” he replied angrily.

I sighed as I heard him slam the door as he left. I knew it pissed him off that I wasn’t ready when he was, but I told myself it will be worth the wait.

It was over an hour after he left, when I was finally ready. My black bustier under my white blazer was sexy as hell and my three inch stilettoes completed the sophisticated look I was going for.

As I waited for the elevator, I admired myself in the hallway mirrors. I felt so good, the first time in a long while since I felt like this. My heels click clacked across the lobby’s marble floor. Suddenly, I felt sub-conscience about my appearance. Every ear that heard my heels, turned and their eyes followed my stroll. Nervously I entered the cocktail party and looked for my husband. I searched the entire room and he was no where to be found. My feelings went into overload. Here I was, dressed to kill and he wasn’t around. My father-in-law came to me. He looked me up and down. I suddenly felt embarrassed. He took me by my arm and lead me to our table.

“You look simply marvelous.” he stated to me.

“Thanks dad. I wanted your son to be proud of me, and the bastard ain’t even here to see my entrance. “

”He ran an errand for me. I sent him to pickup my brother and his wife at the airport. He will be back any minute. Would you like a drink?”

“Thanks, Dad. I’ll have a Cosmopolitan.”

“No problem, I’ll be right back.”

As I scanned the room, I only knew a few of his relatives, that only increased my uneasiness. When my father-in-law returned with my drink, he brought my two brother-in-laws with him. I took a sip of the drink and tried to relax. My husband’s middle brother quickly sat with me, the other pulled me to my feet and hugged me close. When we separated he whistled and made me parade in a circle to look at my outfit.

“Damn, my brother is a lucky man. You look so sexy. Don’t hesitate to call on me, if my brother isn’t performing up to par.” He challenged me.

“No, Thank you. I am sure he will not only be up to par, he’ll hit a home run.”

All three of the men laughed loudly. I felt so stupid and small when they explained to me that I had my sports metaphors mixed-up. I started to relax with them. I was on my second drink when my husband walked in. He headed straight to the bar. Once he had his drink, I watched him scan the room, looking for me. He hadn’t even noticed me. I sighed, my weekend was starting to look bleak. His father noticed my disappointment and left me with the brothers.

My father-in-law started to make a scene with my husband. He looked past his father and saw me. He walked away from his father and made a bee line for me. His grin was a bright as a sun rise. He leaned down and kissed me.

“I’m sorry, I missed you, sweetheart. You look so sexy, I don’t believe it’s you.”

“Thank you, I think.”

“No dear, I am the one that is sorry. A sorry ass. You took extra time to look your best, and I didn’t even notice you.”

“Relax, baby. You can make it up to me.” I smiled back at him.

For the rest of the evening, he was at my side. The only time he left me alone was to re-fill our drinks. By the time we stumbled up to our room, I felt like a princess, a horny drunken princess.

My husband headed straight to the bathroom. I took the opportunity to get undressed. I lit the fragrant candles I had left earlier. When he came out, the only light was the glow from the candles. He found me sitting in my bustier, garter and stockings, and nothing else. I watched him adjust his eyes to the dim light. He focused them at me. I stood up and strolled seductively across the room to him. His facial expression was surprise and awe. When I finally reached him, I kissed him with all the passion and love I had for him. I wanted to express how much I missed these intimate moments like this. He took me in his arms and I melted into him like it was our wedding night. With his arms around me, I began to relish the secure feeling I married him for.

The kiss seemed endless and made my libido rise higher. His kiss is one that could make a woman cum. I wanted his cock and I wanted it now! I reached down between us and began to unbuckle his pants. I broke the kiss and slid to my knees. I pulled his trousers and underwear down to the floor. I grasped his rising manhood.

“I love you so much.” I spoke to his cock.

“He loves you too.” was his reply.

I pushed his cock to the right and licked his shaft and his balls. When this side was covered in my saliva, I repeated the action to the left. I teased him endlessly, swirled my tongue around his crown and occasionally I would dip in his slit and taste the sweet salty pre-cum that seeped there. I keep doing this until I heard him moan, then I deep throated him. I love the feeling of his dick in my mouth. I applied my best techniques on him, I did all the movements I knew he loved. He was soon, moaning and groaning continuously. I worked him over, I wanted him to cum for two reasons. First of all, I loved the taste of his sperm. Silky smooth and delicious. Second of all, I wanted to be fucked long and hard. After my husband cums once, he lasts even longer when he fucks me. I wanted him to fuck me in all my holes tonight. I told you I was going to make up for lost time with my husband.

I started to imagine what I must look like, in the center of the room, on my knees, sucking his knob. The more I thought of it the harder I sucked, the harder I sucked the louder my husband moaned, the louder he moaned the harder the thought entered my mind. Get the picture? Finally, he couldn’t take my oral assault any longer and he blasted into my mouth. He tasted bittersweet. When he stopped spurting, I opened my eyes and looked at him. As he looked back at me, I stuck out my tongue covered in his spunk. I never stopped staring into his eyes and I swallowed all of his baby paste. I loved it and moaned my approval.

“You're too much, baby.”

That was all he said. He reached down to my chin and pulled me to his face and he kissed him hard. Once again, I melted into his arms. He pulled me closer and I realized he had not gone soft. I broke our kiss and turned my ass to him. I walked away from him and I looked over my shoulder.

When I reached the bed, I simply said, “COME FUCK ME!!!”

He tripped out of his pants and jumped on me in the bed. When the candles had burned out and the sun light came through the window, we were finally falling asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED. . .

DukeDakota
DukeDakota
21 Followers