Family Reunion Ch. 02

Story Info
This couple's family adventure continues.
1.1k words
3.92
98.4k
4
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DukeDakota
DukeDakota
21 Followers

My husband's family started knocking on everyone's door at 9:00 a.m.. Tired and bleary eyed, My husband and I dragged into the shower. The warm water helped rejuvenate us both. We quickly got dressed and joined the family for breakfast.

We all drove to Six Flags Amusement park and had a blast. We rode everything. The roller coaster's were fast and scary. I was soaked from the log flume. Although it was 80 degrees, my nipples still became erect from the wetness. I felt so liberated, walking in public without a bra and knowing that everyone can see how large my nipples are. I felt so sexy. My husband even commented on my condition.

"You didn't get enough last night?"

"No, I didn't. After all this time you don't know I can never get enough!"

"Well, after the dinner thing, I have something that will leave you drained."

"What . . . Tell me."

"You'll just have to wake and see."

The rest of the afternoon, I spent on a sexual high. Anticipation made just me hornier than I was.

When we went to the hotel to change, as soon as the door to the room was closed, I attacked him.

We had about four hours until dinner and I wanted to go in my new dress sore and walking slow. I started by ripping his tee shirt off of his chest.

"What the fuck," he screamed.

I quieted him with kisses on his hairy chest. I nibbled on his nipples. His anger quickly dissipated and was replaced with a moan. I sucked his nipples and started to stroke his cock through his shorts. He was getting aroused with my attentions. He suddenly grabbed me by my wrists and threw me to the bed. I saw the lust in his eyes.

"You are too much, a total slut"

My pussy started to soak my cut offs. I hadn't worn panties on purpose. I wanted him to be surprised when he stripped the shorts off of me. He went to his bag and pulled out my favorite things, my vibrator, my blindfold, handcuffs and my spread eagle cuffs.

Let me explain the last toy. It is an iron bar that he attached ankle cuffs to either end. When he attaches the ends to my ankles, I am locked spread eagle. My pussy is exposed and he can do ANYTHING he wants to me. One time he even attached a strap-on dildo to me with the dildo inserted in my cunt, he then flipped me on my stomach and fucked my ass for over and an hour. Let me tell you, being double penetrated like that was incredible. I came so hard that when he pulled out of my ass I was asleep in less than two minutes later.

Well, he blindfolded me and handcuffed me to the headboard. He then played with my pussy with the dildo until I came. I screamed in pleasure. I kicked him away from me, my pussy and clit were too sensitive, I couldn't take it anymore. That's when he cuffed my spread eagle toy on me. I was too weak to stop him and being cuffed to the head board helped him.

"Honey, please no more"

"You bitch, you asked for it, now your going to get it"

"What does that mean?"

"You'll see"

I heard him leave the bedroom and headed to the outer sitting room. I heard him call someone. I became very scared. I didn't know what he was up to. About ten minutes went by.

"Honey what is it that you are doing, I am scared, tied down like this"

"Shut up"

Suddenly I felt him sit on the bed beside me. Then I felt his mouth on my nipple, sucking and gently biting. It felt wonderful. I began to become comfortable with his oral assault on my breasts. As I moaned, I felt him grabbed both of my breasts and pressed them together. He then sucked both of my tender nipples in his mouth. It is something I love for him to do, but he doesn't do it enough. He sucked and bit on both of my nipples. I was about to cum from him playing with my nipples when I realized that his chin was hairy. My husband is clean shaven. I exploded at the thought that someone other than my husband was suckling my breasts. I cried out.

"What the fuck, hun, you needed help with me?" I chuckled.

Whoever it was let go of my breasts and their weight plopped them onto me. I then felt someone's weight on the opposite side of the bed. It was then I felt two mouths on me, one on each breasts. My pussy was on fire and dripping wet. I exploded in one of the most powerful orgasms I had ever experienced.

"UUUGGGGHHHHH"

Then my secret lover laid between my legs and began to eat my pussy and slurp up all my juices. He slurped me clean, then he attacked my clit. I knew it was him, because his beard was tickling my thighs. I also notice that he was eating my pussy differently than my husband would. He was nibbling and licking everywhere on my pussy. I was in such a state of arousal, all I could do was moan, groan and cum. Being blindfolded made me feel so sexy knowing that I did not know who this man was. I started to think who it could be. It had to be one of my in-laws. Which one though. I was lost in this thought when I felt my secret lover enter my pussy with his dick. He took me by surprise and he thrust fully into me in one stroke. He buried himself balls deep in me. As he stroked me, I was in ecstasy. When he hit my cervix, he came inside me. That set me off for the final time. My new lover frenched kiss me and got off the bed. I heard my husband thank him and walked him to the door.

He came to me and kissed me.

"Thank you sweety. That certainly was different"

"Your welcome"

He uncuffed my wrists.

"I am taking a shower"

He left me alone as I released myself from my bonds. I was exhausted. As I drifted off to sleep, I was trying to comprehend what had taken place. I reached down and felt my pussy soaking wet. I licked my fingers and realized it wasn't a dream.

An hour later, he awoke me with a kiss.

"You better get your ass in the shower, the banquet is in an hour"

"Honey, thank you again. Who was it?"

Smiling slyly, "I'll never tell"

I went to the bathroom and took my shower and started to get dressed. I was still smiling when I entered the banquet room. As I looked around the room, I tried to figure out who it was.

"Only he and I know for now" He whispered in my ear.

"What does that mean?"

"You'll see. . .You'll see"

To be continued. . .

DukeDakota
DukeDakota
21 Followers