Family Reunion Surprise Pt. 01

Story Info
A boring family reunion turned into fun with kissing cousin.
2.7k words
4.44
70.8k
55

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suppose I need to begin this tale with some background information. I came from a large family. My immediate family was not large, just my father, mother, twin sisters, and myself. My mother had eight brothers and sisters, her mother (my Nana) had fourteen brothers and sisters. My mother, Nana, and Great-Grandmother had their first child when they were in their early to mid teens. My Great-Grandmother passed away when I was in my late 20's. Her obituary stated that she had 15 children, 69 grandchildren, 128 great grandchildren and 4 great-great-grandchildren. I grew up knowing my first cousins, but I had met very few relatives beyond that kinship.

When I was 18 years old my great grandmother's family decided to have a family reunion. They rented the fairgrounds in the neighboring county where my Great Grandmother lived. My mom insisted that I attend.

"This may be your only chance to meet some of your aunts, uncles, and cousins." She informed me.

"Mom, do I have to, I won't know anyone there." I replied.

"Oh yes you will, your cousins will be there. I bet Bill and Mike will be there." She said.

Bill and Mike were my first cousins. Bill was my age and Mike was two years older. We got along well and they would make the day more tolerable.

"OK I guess I'll go, as if I really had any choice in the matter." I pouted.

"No you don't have a choice. Saturday morning I want you up early and ready to go." Said my Mom sounding a little irritated by my attitude.

Saturday morning arrived and my parents, twin sisters Kelsey and Kayla, and I were on our way to the family reunion. When we drove into the fairgrounds I was surprised by the number of cars and people. I do not know how many people attended this event, or even if they were all relatives, but I am guessing the attendance was at least two hundred.

Shortly after arriving I saw my mom's sister, my aunt Betty. I asked her where Bill and Mike were and she said they didn't come. The only first cousin close to my age was Carol, and she was two years older than me and we weren't' that close. This was going to be long day.

My mom set down the casserole she brought on the food table and began introducing my sisters and me to relatives I never even heard of before. Maybe I am exaggerating a little, I had heard of a few, and some claimed to have held me when I was a baby, but I didn't recognize any of them. I must say when looking at the multitude of attendees I was eventually able to guess which ones were married into the family and which ones were blood relatives. If the old lady was overweight and had red hair, she was definitely a relative.

When mom was finished with the introductions, my sisters split off and went toward the playground with the other kids. I was alone. I wandered through the crowd toward the table where the food and drinks were. I had just opened a can of soda when I felt a tap on the shoulder. I turned to find I was looking at a very pretty red head with big tits.

"Aren't you Joyce's son?" She asked

"Yes, my name is Dave. Excuse me for asking but who exactly are you?"

"I'm Laurie, Arlene's daughter. Your mom and I are first cousins."

"Hi Laurie, it's nice to meet you." I said

"We met before when we were little. We were visiting your grandma's house and you were there with your other cousins. I think we are the same age, I'm nineteen." She said.

"I'm eighteen. I am sorry but I don't remember you." I apologized.

"That's alright, we have a big family." She stated.

Laurie was about 5'4" bright red hair, pretty green eyes, and a very pretty face with only a few freckles. Her legs were thin and her ass was a little on the flat side, but her tits...wow. She had to be double D. She was wearing short green shorts and a yellow t-shirt. I know she is my cousin and I should not be thinking this way, but she was hot!

Laurie bent over to get a can of soda and although her booty was small, it was very nice.

"Laurie, I am surprised you were able to figure out who I was after all these years (it had only been about 12 years)."

"Oh, well I remembered you being cute, and I have seen your picture in the paper for sports and stuff, and when I saw you today I knew it was you." She smiled.

Am I just imagining things or is she flirting with me?

"Dave have you ever been out here to the fairgrounds before?" She asked.

"I was out here a couple of year ago with a girlfriend at the fair." I said

"Do you still have a girlfriend?" She inquired

"Not right now. I am just playing it loose." I laughed

"Well I had a boyfriend but we broke up a couple of months ago. I don't miss him at all, but I do miss the sex. What about you? Are you still a virgin?" She asked.

The women in my family must be more sexual than I thought, then again maybe there is a reason the family is so damn big.

"No I am not a virgin and it has been a couple of months for me as well." I replied.

Laurie coyly smiled at me and said "Come on, let's take a walk, I'll show you around the fairgrounds."

We walked through the crowd occasionally getting stopped by relatives wanting to introduce themselves and talk. We eventually made it through the crowd and walked by the playground. There were a bunch of kids playing on the playground equipment. I saw my sisters over by the monkey bars with about four boys I did not recognize, they seemed to be having fun. I pointed them out to Laurie. We talked about school and people we knew. Laurie was actually friends with my cousin Carol. She told me about a few wild times they had out drinking. This surprised me because I always thought Carol was such "a good girl" as my mom always said.

"So are you much of a partier?" Laurie asked me.

"No, I party every now and then, but not every weekend." I answered

"Have you been with many girls? I bet a cutie like you gets laid all the time." She laughed.

"I wish. I have dated a few girls but only had sex with two so far." I said with a smile on my face.

"What about you miss party girl? Have you been with a lot of guys?" I asked.

"At once or all together? Just kidding! I've been with enough to know what I am doing" She said.

"So you're an expert on sex. Maybe I should ask for some advice." I flirted.

"Instead of asking, maybe I could show you. Let's sneak into the barn, follow me!" She whispered before grabbing my hand and pulling me toward the nearest barn.

We entered barn through the side door which had a broken lock. The barn contained several stables. I believe this was the barn that usually held the sheep and goats for judging. Laurie grabbed an old blanket hanging near the door and led me into a stall. I thought I detected the faint odor of marijuana. I guess this must be were some of the locals came to get high. She turned and faced me, looking me straight in the eyes; she smiled, leaned close and gently pressed her lips to mine.

I reached out and pulled her closer as our kiss grew more intense. Laurie had her hands around my neck. I could feel her remove her right arm from my neck and move it down my body until finally she grabbed my cock through my shorts.

I wish I could say I have a huge cock, but the truth is it's a respectable 7 and one half inches with average girth. When Laurie grabbed it, I was as hard as a diamond. I am surprised I didn't cum at that moment.

Laurie must have liked what she felt because she broke our kiss, gave me a big smile and began unfastening and unzipping my shorts. I felt her put her warm hand inside my underwear and grip my shaft. Laurie pushed me back against the wall of the stall, dropped to her knees and pulled off my shorts and underwear in one motion. There I was naked with my cousin's face only inches from my rock hard cock.

"Wow, your cock, your balls, they are beautiful. I want to taste them." She seductively said.

Laurie licked the head of my cock and then licked down the shaft to my balls. She tenderly sucked on my right ball, then my left ball, she hungrily tried to fit them both in her mouth at the same time. She was in no hurry as she spent a couple minutes on my balls. Laurie then licked back up the shaft of my cock to the head. She pulled back for a second. I looked down at her and she looked up straight into my eyes, smiled, giggled, and then opened her mouth and slowly slid my entire length of cock into her throat, never breaking eye contact. I can honestly say that is one of the most erotic things that have ever happened to me.

Laurie went to work, sucking on my cock, cupping and massaging my balls. She would pull back until only the tip of my cock was still on her lips and then engulf it again. She continued to fuck my cock with her mouth. I held on to the back or Laurie's fiery red hair, as my breathing became more rapid and I could feel the pressure building in my balls. I was going to explode.

"I'm going to come!" I panted.

She reached around me grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled me tight against her face until her nose was pressed firmly into my pubes. I could feel myself erupt with ribbons of come pouring into my Laurie's mouth. She began pulling back from my cock using her hand to milk the shaft. Finally she pulled off my cock looked up at me opened her mouth to show me her well earned treat, and then swallowed. She was the first to ever swallow my load.

"That was fantastic!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, were not done, it is my turn now." She said

Laurie stood up and quickly pulled her shirt over her head. Her bra looked like a dam ready to burst. She reached down in front of her and unclasped her bra. I expected her tits drop to her waist they were so big, but surprisingly they were firm enough to stay in place. Today women have boob jobs hoping to get the size and shape that Laurie naturally had. Her areolas were as round as tennis balls; her nipples were as big as the tip of my pinky. Before I could even reach for these globes of beauty, she placed her thumbs into the waistband of her shorts and pulled both shorts and panties down and off. Her pussy was beautiful. A small trimmed triangle of light orange pubic hair, and shaved from the top of the slit down past her pussy lips.

Laurie stepped toward me grabbed the bottom of my shirt and peeled it off of me. We were both completely nude. She pulled me close and kissed me again as my hands immediately went to her marvelous tits. They were heavy but very soft. I gently rolled her nipple between my thumb and index finger and she moaned in my mouth. We broke our kiss Laurie reached back and spread the blanket on the floor of the stall. She lay on her back and pulled me down. I kissed her lips, and then lightly kissed her neck. I was now moving to her great tits.

"You are so beautiful." I whispered to her, and I meant it.

I squeezed and sucked on her tits until at last she gently placed her hand on top of my head and pushed me down, past her firm abdomen, kissing and licking the entire way. She kept pushing until at last I was looking directly at her breathtaking pussy. Laurie lay back with her legs spread and knees bent granting me undeniable access to her treasure. I took in a deep breath to smell her mouthwatering scent. I pushed out my tongue and licked all around her tantalizing pubes. I tasted the outer folds of her pussy, using my tongue to pry them apart and feast upon what lay inside. I had never known a pussy could taste so sweet.

Finally I licked my way to her clit.

"Oh yes, whatever you do don't stop!" she begged.

I slowly paced myself, fighting the urge to devour her. I licked her clit up, down, sideways, diagonally and everyway you can think of. Laurie grabbed my hair and pulled me closer to her clit and began thrusting against my face.

"Don't stop, I'm coming! I'm coming." Laurie grunted

I continued to lick her clit and I took my middle finger and shoved it deep into her very hot, very wet pussy. That did it. Laurie stiffened and practically convulsed on my face. I licked all over her pussy as my face was now drenched in her sweet salty wetness.

She pushed my face away from her pussy, took a deep breath and pulled me up beside her on the blanket. I kissed her. I pushed my tongue in her mouth, she pushed hers in mine and we kissed.

Laurie rolled me over on my back and lay on top of me.

"Damn, Cuz, you know how to eat pussy!" She smiled.

I was eighteen and had a hot naked girl lying on top of me, so naturally by cock was rock hard again. This did not go unnoticed by Laurie. She rose up onto her knees reached back, grasped my cock, and guided it into her pussy. She rocked back and forth on my cock driving it further into her with each stroke. She grabbed my hands and placed them on her tits. I squeezed, pinched and massaged her magnificent breasts. Laurie rode me slow for several minutes before lifting up off of me and lying down on her back beside me. I rolled over on top of her, pushed my cock back into her pussy and began a slow steady stroke. When I felt as though I was getting too close to coming, I would withdrawal, and kiss either her luscious lips, or perky nips. A few minutes later I withdrew.

"Get on your knees and bend over." I ordered.

Laurie complied. Not only did she bend over but she reached back and using her hands opened her pussy lips nice and wide for my cock. I moved up behind her and buried my cock deep inside her pussy. I looked down to watch my cock slide in and out of her. I could see the sweet little rosebud of her anus looking at me. That would be for another day. I began to pick up the pace.

Laurie moaned. "Fuck me, fuck me hard, please!"

She began to squeal "Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh YES!"

I could feel her hot pussy clamp down on my cock, her body stiffened and she came hard.

I kept pounding her. I began to feel the come rising within me, Laurie clamped down again. I could take no more and I exploded into her, filling her with my hot seed. I kept thrusting until I was spent. Laurie was spent too.

We lay there catching our breath.

Laurie said" Wow, I really needed that. You were great."

"You were better than great." I said

Laurie smiled.

"Two months is too long not to have sex." I said.

"As good as you made me feel, ten minutes is too long not to have sex." She laughed

"I agree!" I said

"I agree too!" Said Cousin Carol walking naked from the shadows of the barn smoking a joint.