Family Reunion Surprise Pt. 02

Story Info
Caught by cousin Carol, craziness continues.
2.4k words
4.37
42k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recap from part 1. I attended a family reunion, met my mom's first cousin Laurie, and ended up having sex with her in a barn. Just as we had finished fucking, we heard a voice behind us and turned to see my first cousin Carol standing there naked.

Laurie and I were surprised, to put it mildly, not only to see Carol but to see her without clothes. Why she was naked we would find out later.

"Carol! Where did you come from? I can explain..." I stammered.

"Relax; I was in the stall over there getting high when I saw you two walk in. You put on quite a show. I didn't know you had that in you Dave. Laurie, I knew you had it in you and from what I saw you liked having it in you. I was hoping you wouldn't mind putting it in me too." She smiled.

About Carol, where do I begin? Carol was a couple of years older than me. We never played together much as kids and I didn't really know her well. Mom always said what a good girl she was, so pretty too. I don't know about being a good girl but mom was right about Carol being pretty. Carol was about 5'9" slender with long tan legs. Her tits were a little on the small side maybe a B cup I am guessing. When Carol was little she had blonde hair but it began to grow darker as she got older, that is until she began to color her hair back to blonde. She had one of those faces that look beautiful without make-up. When she fixes her hair, applies make-up, and generally dolls herself up, she is a knockout, the type of girl that makes your mouth drop open. Although this story takes place many years ago I have to say that Carol seems to get better looking every year. I can't say the same for Laurie.

There stood Carol before me. Her perky little tits, light pink areolas, hard nipples, no tan lines, and the first shaved pussy I had ever seen. Unbelievably I had never thought of Carol in a sexual way before, but looking at her now was making my cock hard again.

"I would love to put it in you!" I said temporarily forgetting about Laurie.

"Sounds like a threesome to me." Laughed Laurie.

Carol walked over, knelt down beside me, leaned forward and kissed me passionately.

Laurie began rubbing my cock and kissing my ear. I can't believe I thought this was going to be a boring day.

When Carol stopped kissing me, she and Laurie moved toward each other's lips and began hungrily kissing. It was so exciting to watch.

While they were kissing each other I reached out and began playing with their nipples. Laurie in my right hand and Carol in my left.

Carol reached down and grasped my rock hard cock in her hand. She and Laurie continued to kiss each other as they both lowered their heads toward my cock. Carol was the first to take my cock into her mouth. She didn't deep throat me like Laurie, but the way she worked her tongue was amazing. Carol pulled her lips from my cock, and pointed toward Laurie's waiting mouth. Laurie began sucking me in slow and deep just like before. Carol looked at me, smiled and winked. She scooted down past my legs, grabbed Laurie's ankles, spread her legs apart and moved toward her pussy. Laurie released my cock, straightened herself to give Carol better access.

"Oh my, that feels so good!" Laurie exclaimed as Carol's tongue touched her clit.

"Come here." Laurie said to me as she reached out for my cock.

I moved my cock in front of Laurie's face and she began sucking me in again.

Carol continued pleasuring Laurie. Laurie's moaning grew louder as she sucked me in. The vibration from Laurie's moaning together with her deep throat ability made this an unforgettable blowjob.

Laurie let my cock slip out of her mouth as she panted and moaned "Don't stop, I'm coming."

Laurie took me back in her mouth. She started jacking me off with her hand while continuing to suck my cock. She moaned louder and louder. She began thrusting her pussy into Carol's face. Carol had her arms wrapped around Laurie's thighs licking and sucking on her clit. Finally Laurie released my cock from her mouth and just squealed.

Laurie came hard, much harder than she did with me.

When Laurie finished her mighty orgasm, Carol arose and said "Let's switch."

She and Laurie changed places. Laurie began eating Carol's bald pussy. Carol pulled me close kissed me deeply on the mouth, letting me taste Laurie, and then she began sucking my cock.

Carol sucked my cock half way in her mouth and licked it expertly with her tongue. She did not or maybe could not deep throat like Laurie but she still sucked my cock better than most girls I had been with. I fucked Carol's face for a few minute before pulling my cock out of her mouth. I smiled at Carol and then told Laurie "Let me help you."

I moved down and placed my full mouth on Carol's hairless smooth snatch. She tasted incredible. Laurie and I each pulled one of Carol's outer lips apart, kissed each other and then began licking Carol's pussy.

"That feels amazing!" Carol sighed.

I put two fingers into Carol's wetness and felt the inside of her pussy. When I rubbed a rough spot in her pussy Carol said "Keep your fingers there." Laurie and I were taking turns licking Carol's clit, and Carol began moaning louder and breathing faster. I felt something strange inside Carol's pussy, and then I saw that Laurie had inserted a finger in Carol's anus. Our fingers invaded our cousin as we shared her delicious pussy.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Carol grunted as her body seized beneath us.

Carol had barely finished her orgasm when Laurie rolled to the side, grabbed my arm and positioned me on top of Carol. Laurie grabbed my cock and guided it into Carol's soaking hole.

I buried my cock deep into my beautiful blonde cousin, leaned down and kissed her hard. Carol met my kiss and filled my mouth with her talented tongue. I broke our kiss and concentrated on delivering long controlled strokes. I had already come twice that morning and my endurance was better now.

Laurie moved up and put her beautiful tits in Carol's face. I watched as Carol nibbled and sucked on Laurie's nipples. Laurie moaned with delight. This continues for several minutes.

I pulled out of Carol and said "Roll over onto your knees face down."

"Wait!" Laurie said as she stopped us.

Laurie lay down on her back with her head in front of us.

"Great idea." Carol agreed.

Carol placed a knee on each side of Laurie's head, bent forward so that her face was now looking straight at Laurie's pussy.

"That is a great idea." I said.

I stood on my knees behind Carol. She lowered her clit to Laurie's tongue which helped me line my cock up with her pussy better. I entered Carol very slowly, giving Laurie a perfect view of the penetration. Laurie responded by licking my cock as it pushed in. Once I was balls deep into Carol, Laurie began to lick and suck on my balls. I held that position for about half a minute and then began fucking Carol's bald pussy.

I could see the back of Carol's blonde head make small subtle movements as she ate Laurie's pussy. Laurie returned the favor to Carol by licking her clit. Carol was not only tighter than Laurie, but the longer I fucked her, the tighter she seemed get. I could feel the come boiling in my balls. I began to fuck harder, sweat running down my forehead, my hands gripping Carol's slender ass. I could feel my balls rubbing on Laurie's face. Carol began thrusting back to meet my pace. The sound of out bodies slapping together filled the barn. I saw Laurie reach her hands around Carol's back and pull her closer. Carol's head was moving faster as she licked Laurie's pussy with reckless abandon. I heard Laurie moan and saw her curl her toes as a wave of pleasure rolled through her body. I was so turned on; I began pounding Carol's pussy harder and deeper.

Carol lifted her head toward the sky, and let out a guttural scream as I felt her pussy clamp down onto my cock. I could barely slide in and out of her. Finally she loosened enough to allow me to continue stroking her. I felt Laurie reach up and caress my balls and that sent me over the edge. I poured load after load of come in to Carol's spent pussy. I think I stopped breathing for a few seconds due to the ecstasy I was feeling.

"Damn!" I said as I pulled out of Carol.

Laurie and I both looked at Carol's used pussy. Semen was starting to drip out, but Laurie quickly lapped this up. Laurie continued to clean out Carol's cum filled hole. Laurie pushed Carol up off of her, opened her mouth to show me all of my come, and then proceeded to kiss Carol deeply on the lips.

When Laurie and Carol broke their embrace, Carol opened her mouth which was now filled with my come.

"Would like a big kiss from Carol?" Laurie teased.

For the first time that day I said "NO!"

Carol and Laurie both kissed again briefly. They both opened their mouths to show me the creamy white prize they had earned. Carol and Laurie looked at each other, nodded slightly and swallowed.

I was speechless. They laughed at the expression on my face.

We gathered up our clothes and dressed. Carol had trouble finding her panties in the other stall. She told us that when she saw us earlier this morning starting to have sex, that she removed her clothes and carelessly tossed her panties. She told us she quietly masturbated while watching us fuck. Once we were dressed we left the barn and walked back toward the shelter where most of the family was gathering.

"People are lining up to eat, how long were we down there?" Laurie asked.

"Maybe we can meet up again this afternoon after lunch." I suggested hoping they would say yes.

"Sounds good to me." Said Carol.

"Me too" said Laurie.

I sat with my parents and sisters during lunch. A few tables away I saw Carol sitting with an attractive older lady. They were whispering to each other, giggling and looking my way.

"Mom, who is that lady sitting beside Carol over there?" I asked.

"In the pink shirt, that is my cousin June, Irene's daughter. She was about three years behind me in school." She began.

This meant that June was about 32 years old.

Mom continued: "Her husband's name is Frank, he is a truck driver and they never had children. I heard that Frank is sterile but June said it is because they didn't want to be tied down. I never associated with June too much. You're Nana and Irene did not get along and they still don't. Mom said that Irene stole her hairbrush when they were teenagers and did something to it, I don't know what, and they had a big fight. They have never got along since."

Ask mom a simple question, get a family history.

After lunch I found Laurie.

"Do you want to go back to the barn?" I asked.

"Yes I want to go back real bad, but I can't. My dad isn't feeling well and mom said we should probably go home." She sadly said.

"Maybe next weekend or sometime we can get together again, if that is alright with you?" I asked.

She told me her phone number and said it was in the book. We did get together several more times over the next few years until she got engaged, married, and moved away.

Today Laurie has four kids, is a strawberry blonde, and is about sixty pounds heavier. She still flirts with me when I see her.

After Laurie left the reunion I went back to my own mom.

"Mom, how long are we staying here?" I politely asked.

"Now I know you are probably getting bored, the reunion is supposed to last until four o'clock, and I want to help your Nana clean up. Your dad will be playing horseshoes with the men if you want to go over there; or you can come over to the shelter and play bingo with me and Nana. You know how your great-grandma loves to play bingo. I know there are not many kids here your age, I really thought Bill and Mike would be here, but you could go hang out with your cousin Carol. I know you don't have a lot in common but she is a good girl and I am sure you two could find something to get into.

Mom is clueless.

"Maybe I will go find Carol." I said pretending to sulk.

I saw Carol coming out of the restroom and walked over to her.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I had to clean myself up a little, thank you very much." She laughed.

"Laurie had to go home; her dad was sick or something. Do you still want to go back to the barn?" I asked.

"Just the two of us?" She asked.

At this time the restroom door opened and out walked June. The relative Carol was talking to at lunch.

"Well what do we have here? Are you two kissing cousins?" June laughed.

"We were just talking." I replied with a little bit of panic in my voice.

"Relax cutie, Carol told me all about your little adventure in the barn. I am surprised you're still walking, and from what Carol said I am surprised she's not walking bowlegged." June laughed.

I looked at Carol.

"Don't worry June is cool. Who do you think gave me the weed earlier?" June smiled.

"I won't tell anybody...on one condition. You two let me go back to the barn with you." June suggested.

"It's a deal!" shouted Carol.

Not that I am complaining but doesn't anybody in this family have any boundaries? Or are we just too damn horny for our own good? I am an eighteen year old guy, of course I am too horny.

"Let's go!" I said.

June smiled, opened her purse and checked inside for something and said "Ok, I'm ready."