Family Reunion Voyeur Caught

Story Info
My plan backfires during my family reunion by the lake.
4.5k words
4.34
63.3k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We headed up the highway on our way to begin our two week vacation in the lakes region of New Hampshire. It was a yearly family event that I had grown to hate over the past few years. I had just turned 18 and the last thing I wanted to do was hang out with middle aged family members for two weeks. There was almost never anyone my age there. I had three cousins who were a couple years older than me but they lived across the country and rarely came to New England for the family vacation. This year was supposedly gonna be different as both my cousin Isabella and Olivia were coming from California and Arizona respectively. Bella was my age and Liv was a year older and we usually had a good time together if we could get some alone time. By now I could only dream of enjoying some drinks in the woods with them. (away from my overbearing aunts and grandparents who would want to play 120 questions)

After a 7 hour ride, we came to the family "complex" as my grandfather and his 3 brothers enjoyably called it. The property was right on a lake which was pretty large and kind of deserted. There were 12 houses on the lake spread out significantly and 7 belonged to my family. My grandfather and his brothers had a successful carpentry business for many years which gave them an opportunity to build their dream homes all four right next to each other on the lake. The three other houses were basically cabins with as many bedrooms as possible and a bathroom in them. Then there were even smaller cabins spread throughout with two rooms (one bed and one bath) where an aunt and uncle or anyone really could stay "privately." There were probably about 8 of these spread throughout the area surrounding the houses. In reality we needed more room as the kids had now began to sleep on air mattresses in some cases.

The most important rule of the vacation is first come first pick. Sadly we were about the 6th family unit there, and 4 of those families had kids so I got screwed out of the best rooms in the "Kids House." (a colorful sign hangs above the door displaying the name) Even though I was legally an adult I was still a kid so I slept there and was made a de facto camp counselor (Kids staying there were like 7-14ish) anyone younger stayed in one of the four big houses with their parents.

I yanked open the screen door and headed to the second floor (guys only as the first was girls only) to try to find an alright bedroom, but the only available room didn't have closet or a bureau and had two sets of bunk beds so I headed up to the dreaded loft! The loft was the biggest bedroom and it had a private bathroom, but it was hot as hell. It had to windows on either side of the house, and a full bed and a bunk bed sat on either side as well. On the upside as I climbed the last step I saw that the full bed was available and no one had taken the bunks yet so maybe I would have some privacy for once.

I dumped my stuff and changed into a tank top and gym shorts. I set out to the lake and found one of my younger uncles about to set out on a canoe fishing so I hopped right on to avoid the chaotic nature of move in day. We returned about 2 hours later empty handed but I was happy. It was about 6 and almost everyone had settled in. I headed towards my grandparents house to find something to eat because that was where most of the outdoor grilling was done. I found my dad sitting on an Adirondack chair having a burger so I sat down to get the low down. He said they scored a private cabin near the lake and to his pleasure I told him of my less fortunate sleeping arraignments. After I ate I headed out to see if I could find my two cousins whose company I could actually enjoy. I had not seen either of them for 3 years. After asking around with some of the younger cousins I found their new drinking spot for this vacation.

It was a sprawling oak tree with strong low hanging branches so it was no surprise to see my two cousins sitting in the tree drinking two lemon shandys.

"Been too long Johnny boy!" Bella called hopping down off her tree to hug me.

Bella had long mahogany hair that fell a few inches below her shoulder. Her face was ovular and she had big brown eyes the same color as her hair. She smiled a lot and had the dimples to prove it. She was average height, maybe 5-7 with medium breasts. Her legs were long and you could put your drink down on her ass. She was a little shy sometimes until she warmed up to you or at least had a beer.

"I know, I know when did you two show up?" I asked as Liv hopped down herself and got me a beer from a little cooler sitting on an old picnic table below the tree.

Liv was Bella's opposite. She had natural blonde hair that hung above her shoulders and crystal clear blue eyes. She had short bangs which barely covered the top of her forehead. Her skin was kissed by the California sun. She was short about 5-1 with very big breasts for her age. She also had a very nice ass that was exceptionally stareable. She too had laugh lines.

"Cheers to two weeks of hell, and us getting drunk when no one's around!"

We clinked glasses and began to catch up after a few hours the sun hang low in the sky and our beer supply had dwindled significantly. We walked back and passed the last bottle between us until we came into sight of the houses. We went over to the fire pit where there were coolers and stole a few beers each and headed back to the kids house now under the cover of darkness. Most of the kids were unwinding in the tiny living room where they watched some Disney movie on DVD. We easily snuck past them and I finally thought to ask them what room they got.

At the same they responded "The Loft" in an exasperated tone.

"What I'm in the loft?"

"Shit really we took the bunks up there. There were no bedrooms on the first floor." Liv replied.

I stopped at the second floor and casually looked around and found no empty beds and a few blow up beds beginning to inflate.

"Fuck looks like we're roomies for a few weeks," I said.

"No we can't, the parents will have none of that." Bella retorted.

"Well I'm not sleeping on an inflatable bed. No one will ever notice anyway. Does that make either of you uncomfortable?" I asked.

"Nah," Liv said looking at Bella's hesitation though she continued, "Hey Bell, he can't be worse than one of the 9 year olds, plus he's right as long as one of the brats doesn't rat us out they'll never know."

"When was the last time a parent came in here anyway?" Bella asked giggling.

"When they built it" I sarcastically said opening a beer.

We sat upstairs in our loft drinking and telling stories. Every once in a while, one of us would sneak out and grab more beers. By 1 A.M. we were all passed out drunk in bed. I woke up at 8 the next morning I stood up to stretch and looked around rubbing my eyes. I saw Liv and Bella cuddling on the bottom bunk across the room and instantly whipped out my phone and began to take a video.

I guess now would be the time to explain that I am a voyeur as well as an exhibitionist. I like spying on my neighbors through their windows and have made some specialty spy cameras that I occasionally would put in bathrooms or in someone's bedroom. On the other side of the spectrum I love "accidentally exposing myself to people strangers and friends alike. I sometimes set up situations to allow people to see me naked. But if I really just need a buzz I'll accidentally drop a towel while a walk from the shower to my room or expose my crotch a little at night and leave my door open. But any way back to the story.

It had been so hot last night my cousins had shed the majority of their clothes which I vaguely remembered, but it was too dark to see. Now they were both clad in a thin tank top, and Bella had short gym shorts on, while Liv just had a pair of Victoria's Secret boyshort panties on. It wasn't entirely unexpected to see Liv clothed so promiscuously as I had a theory that she too was an exhibitionist as I had seen her dressed only in a towel with her door open, and she rarely wore underwear under her dresses. I found that last part out after our last reunion together when a unexpected thunderstorm rolled in. A sudden gust of wind lifted her dress up as we ran back to the Kids House from the woods revealing the lower half of her bare ass.

Now I stood as close as I dared in front of them. They were half way spooning with Liv the big spoon with her right arm draped over Bella's shoulders. I kneeled down and pulled down Bella's shorts slowly revealing her white panties. I continued to film as I reached my right arm down her shorts and gracefully stroked her pussy through her underwear. After what seemed like ages she turned over and startled I walked quickly over to my bed, took out my travel bag and a utility knife and brought it to the bathroom. Locking the door behind me I sat down on the toilet seat and quickly cut a small hole in my travel bag. It was perfect and barely noticeable from the outside looking like a small tear. I returned to the bedroom where the girls were still asleep and grabbed an old iPhone which I used now as a spy camera. I swiftly walked back into the bathroom and positioned the phone perfectly so that the camera pointed out the small hole.

I zipped up the bag and left it in the corner of the bathroom so I would capture the entire bathroom. I strolled out smiling at my handiwork. I got dressed right in the bedroom just in case one of the girls woke up, but neither did. I turned my phone camera back on tip toed across the room and placed my phone on a side table pointing towards the girls. I stood over their bed and reached out to touch both of their breasts. I began feeling up Liv's boobs first. They were soft and warm in my hands. Then I moved back to Bella and opened up her shirt a little peeking down straining my neck to look down, but I couldn't see anything besides some cleavage. She stirred but I didn't flinch. I stretched over and grabbed my phone and shot down her shirt hoping to get video of her nipples. Just as I pointed the lens down I heard Liv turn over and yawn. I calmly stopped and walked over to the door leading down stairs and closed it quietly behind me.

I was feeling the heat as I stood out and yet it was only about 70°. I looked at the time from my phone lock screen which displayed 9:15 so I walked to my grandfather's house where my aunts were making homemade bagels, their favorites. I grabbed a jalapeno cheddar one and covered it with cream cheese and ate it as I walked into the woods. When I arrived at yesterday's stomping ground I took out my phone and found the footage I took this morning. I first watched my video before I put up the spy camera, which was mildly steamy. I climbed the tree and sat on a branch facing the way I came in. I clicked on my final video and watched in awe as I got a near perfect view of both of her nipples and the top of her naked breasts. I slipped a hand in my pants and rewatched the video. My hand moved methodically over my semi-flaccid dick standing up taller with each stroke. I let my head fall back and looked up into the sky through the leaves as I felt my cum seep up and begin to cover the top of my now rock hard cock. I felt my shorts begin to feel wet so I stopped quickly just in case someone saw the stain. I jumped down from the tree and watched my homemade video one last time. I lumbered through the woods with blue balls heading back to our camp.

Half way back I heard a laugh coming from the lake. I stopped, looked around, and made my way down to the shoreline. There I found Liv and Isabella splashing around in the water.

"Shit we're caught, good morning, John," Liv said jokingly.

"What are you girls up to this morning," I responded

Bella answered flirtatiously, "Nuthin"

Then I noticed both of their shoulders laid bare and turning to my left I saw clothes strewn along the tree line.

A sadistic smile began to cover my face. Liv noticed it first.

"No, no, no, no, don't that's not cool, John,"

Not taking my eyes off of them I walked over and began to pluck their clothes off of the ground

"What are you gonna make us walk back naked. What will the parents say?" Bella pleaded.

"What you two have no proof I did anything. Your word against mine, I'd tell them that you probably lost them in the wind and were blaming me for it."

Liv began to blush knowing that I was probably right and I knew she and Bella would die if the entire family saw them walk back in shame.

"Please let's make a deal, we'll do anything just give us the clothes back."

"Anything huh, well I suppose that we can make a deal."

"What do you want asshole, let's just get it over with." Bella said her playful tone was replaced by a spiteful one.

"Well, let's see first you two can start by coming out of the water."

They slowly swam back to shore. When they came to where they would have to stand they looked at each other and went together.

It was the most beautiful sight I had ever seen. My two hot cousins were baring it all in front of me. Both of their nipples stood fully erect. Liv's tits were as huge as I had imagined. They sagged a little, but they were the best I had ever seen. Her areolae were the size of drink coasters with her nipples sticking out almost a full inch. Down under her pussy was tight and her golden pubic hair was nicely trimmed into a triangle. Bella stood with her arms covering both her boobs and pussy, until I told her I could still leave with her clothes if I wanted too. That changes her attitude and she instantaneously dropped her arms to her side revealing the pair of boobs I had filmed earlier. They were not as nearly big as her older cousin but they were still incredible. They were perky with small areolae and nipples. Her pussy was not as well-trimmed as her blonde cousin, but I couldn't blame her as I doubt she thought she would be standing stark naked in front of her cousins.

"Is that good enough perv," Liv said giggling. I think that she was now starting to enjoy the sight proving my theory right.

"No not yet, you two owe me big time."

I looked down at the clothes and searched Liv's jean shorts pocket for her phone.

"What is this a photo shoot now?" Liv said as she strode over put her arm on Bella's shoulder.

"No just making sure that I get the rest of my reward." I started snapping photos on her phone

Surprisingly Bella yelled, "Want us to turn around?" She seemingly had come out of her shell.

They did and I got a full view of their curvy asses. Like the boobs, Liv won in the voluptuous category, but Bella's was muscular and firm. I must have taken fifty pictures before I threw them their clothes back.

"Don't feel better now the shows just starting," I said as I saw a twinkle in both of their eyes.

I kept Liv's phone for the rest of the day as a hostage, but I sent all the photos to my own phone already. I enjoyed dinner with the family and as the sun set I headed back to claim my reward.

Up in the loft the lights were dimmed as I walked in. I closed the door behind me and locked it. I looked over to the girls beds and saw them sitting seductively on each of their beds with their legs crossed.

"Where the fuck did you get those?" I asked exasperated.

I was asking about their matching lingerie which had taken me totally by surprise. They wore matching red and black lingerie. The panties were black with red touches throughout. Under the bras hung a red lace skirt that fell down to just below their hips. On their legs were red stockings.

"We took a trip to the mall." Liv said sternly.

"That's a two hour ride" I responded a little confused.

"Yes but we thought if we were gonna lose our virginity we might as well get dolled up." Bella said from the top bunk.

"Well if you insist..." I started, but Liv interrupted,

"John just one thing, have you been a bad boy today," the blonde looked at me with her baby blues frowning.

"Well I suppose, I guess, I mean..." I stammered flummoxed with the question. Bella hopped down and circled me.

"The question was pretty simple, Johnny." I was surprised of just how far these two were taking this. I thought I might get a blow job from Liv and call it a night, which is the reason why I was taken aback by this whole charade.

A little miffed now I answered, "You two were the naughty ones, you were skinny dipping and I did what anyone would do"

Liv stood and stepped over to me in that cliche heel walk.

"We weren't the first ones to be naughty this morning though we're we John" Liv asserted brandishing my spy camera which by now I had entirely forgotten about.

At the same time as the phone was revealed, Bella grabbed my crotch hard. My balls pulsed with pain and my boner which was growing steadily up to that point was stifled. They guided me over to my bed which was been pulled to the center of the room. The pain was unbearable and I was momentarily paralyzed. They laid me down on the bed and spread me full eagle. Then I noticed something tight and burning in my wrists and ankles.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I managed to cough out.

"You've been a very bad boy today, John and ya know what bad boys get...fucked." Bella responded in a husky voice.

I turned and looked as Liv tied rope around my last wrist.

"All done, time for the fun. Aw that's a really good rhyme. I'll have to remember that one. Liv whispered.

Now it was my turn to reveal all. They grabbed my shirt at the collar popping off buttons ashtray ripped it off. Now bare-chested, Bella worked down to my lower half as Liv propped my head up with a pillow giving me a better view of my stripping. Smiling, she unbuttoned my shorts revealing my tented boxer briefs.

"Someone's a little excited!" Bella exclaimed.

"My turn" Liv interjected

She jumped onto the bed and knelt down in front of my underwear. First she pretended to pull them down slowly as Bella had down to my shorts, but suddenly she tore them off, leaving now only my fully hard penis.

Bella squeaked in excitement, and Liv said "Even bigger than we had hoped.

Before I could open my mouth to try to stop this whole thing Liv was opening her mouth.

Her mouth enveloped the head of my penis as she began to stroke my member with both hands. My eyes rolled back as she began to quicken the pace. Now my entire 7 inch penis was in her mouth and I began to roll my hips in unison with her strokes. As I began to climax she stopped.

"Not that easy John we haven't even stripped yet." Bella said seeing the displeasure on my face.

"Remember this is, a punishment."

With that Liv swung her legs off the bed and stood up, reaching over for Bella. They embraced and locked lips tightly. They kissed erotically with their tongues moving between their mouths delicately.

They stopped allowing Bella to say, "Bet you didn't see this coming. You'll get yours soon enough." As she finished her sentence she swooned as Liv grabbed her pussy through the thin material of her lingerie.

"Ooooh, dirty girl." she moaned

Bella regained her composure and grabbed Liv's ass hard. Liv opened her mouth like she was gonna say something but she just smiled. Playtime was over, because Liv shoved Bella hard onto my bed laughing. They grappled for a moment before Liv was able to turn Bella over. She unhooked her bra with ease revealing those perky tits.

"We've all been pretty naughty today." The blonde commented as she pulled down the brunette's panties revealing her white ass. With that Liv slapped her ass hard. Bella screamed and began to breathe hard.

"You like that, babe, you fucking slut. Look how wet you are we just started." she slapped her again. Bella screamed in erotic pleasure. I craned my neck and indeed saw that Bella was dripping wet already. Liv slapped her one last time as hard as she could for good measure. Bella screamed and felt Liv leave her backside for a moment. As Liv stepped back, she revealed deep red marks now on Bella's ass. Liv stepped over towards me and uncorked her tits in my full view.

12