Family Rule -- Everyone Plays

Story Info
Young man joins family for a swim and first time.
4.8k words
4.56
88.1k
103

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KevLev
KevLev
72 Followers

This is a combination of fact and fiction. It represents one of the most memorable sexual experiences I ever had.

*****

Growing up in a rural area was good and bad for many reasons. Good because there was always something to do like walk in the woods, fish in the creek, camp for days on end and so many other things I still enjoy to this day. The bad was mostly that a lot of this was done alone. Oh I had a few friends who lived several miles away and saw many of them at school but summer months were lonely to say the least.

I was not a stud by any means. Actually I was your average farm boy with average looks and less than average thoughts about sex. I was still a virgin and due to some religious affiliations, I didn't even masturbate.

That all seemed to change the spring I turned eighteen. A family with nine children - five boys and four girls - moved into a vacant house just down the road. I was excited as the boys enjoyed fishing, camping, playing baseball, go-karts and much more. I was so excited to have new friends to break the boredom. Although I was off to college in the fall, this was going to be a good summer. A couple of the girls were very pretty so that just added to the fun of swimming and enjoying the sunshine wherever we were.

I said pretty, but one in particular was drop-dead gorgeous. Her name was Misty and she had that wonderful, dark Mediterranean complexion with brown hair and brown eyes that easily warmed the heart with the simplest of looks. Her smile all these years later easily causes a slight uptick in the heart rate just thinking about it. Also eighteen, she stood about 5'8" and her legs were well defined but not overly muscular. Her breasts were just perfect and probably were about 36C's.

Her brothers were all athletic and your typical farm kids. Although they had tempers and frequently fought each other, they were quick to defend their siblings when necessary. The three in this story were 20, 19, and 18. The 18-year-old was Misty's twin and nearly his opposite in looks. Where she had dark hair, Jack had sandy blond hair and was fair skinned, but also had brown eyes. He was an inch or so taller than she and most would never guess they were family let alone twins. His next oldest brother, Pete, was about 5'7" and looked more like Misty than Jack did. The oldest brother, Eric, was taller than the rest and also had more of an Italian look. He was a mechanic and his hands were always stained with oil and grease from working on cars, motorcycles, go-karts, lawnmowers and just about anything else with a motor.

One summer day, being particularly hot, we decided to head to the creek and cool off. Being spring fed, the creek was a very welcome relief to the heat and everyone quickly cooled off. We always took a rubber ball with us to the creek to play keep away or ball tag. At times this was pretty competitive and we all got a workout. Usually we had swimsuits on underneath our shorts and this day was no exception.

We quickly shed our shorts and t-shirts except for Misty who kept hers on. Didn't matter much. It was still pretty obvious how cold the water was when we first entered the creek just by looking at her chest. She wore a two-piece pink bikini and after she first dove in the water, between the hardened nipples and the tightness of her bikini top, the white t-shirt really hid nothing.

After playing our games for a good hour, we decided to walk further up the creek where there was a deeper swimming hole.

"I think I'm just gonna head home," Misty informed us.

"Ah, come on Mis-,"Jack pleaded. He looked slightly dejected at her announcement and put on a pouty face. Whatever he did, it worked and she started to walk his way.

The whole time we were wading the creek, one of us would splash one of the others and then all heck would break out until someone tried running in the water away from the group. Everyone took chase. We finally arrived at the swimming hole. The nice thing about that area is there is a sandy, beach-like area on the side opposite the deepest part of the creek.

Misty quickly made her way to the warm sand and decided to catch some rays while we started playing ball tag. It was much harder to play in the deeper water and we quickly tired so we moved a little closer to the beach and decided to just float for a bit. Three of us that is, because Eric decided to go up and lay in the sun with Misty. We floated down stream just a bit and then got up to wade back upstream when we all stopped and looked at each other.

On the beach was Eric massaging Misty's breasts. She obviously was enjoying it and had one of her hands running over Eric's chest, occasionally stopping to pinch one of his nipples. Even though the water was cold, my brain was sending signals to my cock to just ignore the cold and respond to the scene a few yards up the creek.

Maybe a minute elapsed when Eric said something softly to Misty and she raised up on her elbows. He reached behind her neck and untied the bow that had held her top up. He then slid his hand down and pulled the top off her left breast and then the right. Even from the distance we were treated to two of the most beautiful breasts. She obviously had tanned without her top before because there were no tan lines at all. Even as the right one slid just slightly down her side when released from the top, it was very clear that were pretty firm and her nipples easily stood three-quarters of an inch.

I looked at my two friends and both of them looked at me almost simultaneously with slight grins on their face. I didn't understand the meaning of the grins at that moment. Thinking I needed to say something, I managed to get out "Damn nice!" That was followed by the two of them splashing me.

Even though I was mesmerized by the scene unfolding before me, my brain and my upbringing were telling me that I should probably turn and head downstream because this wasn't right.

I turned to Jack saying, "I think I am just gonna head home." I then took a few steps toward the creek's edge when Jack touched my shoulder.

"Nah, man. Don't do that," he recommended. "Family rules are simple. Everyone plays."

My ears had just registered his words, but my brain had already sent a message to my cock and it seriously had to grow two inches in a split second. My conscience told me this was still wrong and I turned to tell Jack that I was gonna head back when I noticed both he and his brother had their hands inside their swimsuits playing with the obvious erections hidden by the fabric.

His hand hadn't left my shoulder and soon Pete reached out for my other shoulder and nodded in the direction of Eric and Misty.

Not wanting to be the odd man, I slid my hand into my suit and felt my own hardness. Slowly we walked back toward the beach and their hands left my shoulders. As we walked, I just stared at what Eric was doing with Misty. He had moved his mouth to her left nipple and was fairly roughly mouthing it. One of his hands had moved down to her crotch and was massaging it through the fabric.

As we three voyeurs approached, I broke away from the other two and sat in the sand about six feet from the brother and sister just mesmerized by the sibling play before me. As Pete approached he slid his trunks down to his knees exposing his ass to me. Another step and the trunks were around his ankles. He stopped to step out of them and then slowly knelt near Misty's right side. He bent down and started working on her right nipple.

She must have been enjoying the attention her brothers were giving her as she was letting very pleasurable sounds escape her lips. Eric's massaging slowly produced a physical response from her as she opened her legs more and her toes would occasionally tense up and then relax.

I hadn't noticed, Jack also had stepped out of his swim trunks and went up to Misty and knelt near her head, all the while stroking his cock. He bent down and began kissing her. She turned her head slightly to get more of his tongue and then reached out and ran her hands up his thigh and then to his cock. The minute she touched it, he let go and she replaced it with hers. Her strokes were slow but produced a very audible moan from him while still lip locked with her.

My cock had never been this hard and it actually hurt. I had been stroking, but stopped decided to just lean back and watch this family fun unfold. Just then Eric slipped his hand underneath the fabric of her bikini bottom and rubbed up and down her slit a couple times. Didn't take but another minute and Misty raised her hips slightly and Eric broke his mouth away from her nipple to watch as he tried to remove her bottom. From the angle he was at, it wouldn't go beyond her thighs, so he moved on his knees and used both hands to slide them off exposing the most delicate triangle. This was a first for me and my cock was straining against the swim trunks.

Eric then lifted Misty's left leg and moved on his knees between her legs. Realizing he was still wearing his trunks, he stood and removed them. His cock, now free, looked mean and ready for business. Even from a few feet away, the veins were well-defined. As he began to kneel he turned his head slightly and nodded for me to come over and join.

So mesmerized by the scene of her pussy being exposed, I didn't notice that Misty had her twin's cock in her mouth. His head was raised to the sky enjoying the tonguing she was giving him. As the world slowly moved around me, I tried to get to my feet but was almost dizzied from the thought that I somehow was being included in this family experience. As my feet finally steadied, my eyes moved to Eric who was now between Misty's legs lapping at her slit. This obviously was a feeling she enjoyed because her moaning had increased by a few decibels.

Slowly I worked my way over to the breast only being attended by Pete's hand, my brain told me that I needed to remove my trunks and as I started to pull them down, I nearly shot my load just from the excitement. Pre-cum was dripping from the head and I couldn't believe how being exposed like this was making my heart beat. My trunks around my ankles, I stepped out of them and started to kneel as Jack removed his cock from his sister's mouth and tapped Pete on the shoulder.

The two exchanged places with Pete now sliding his impressive cock into his sister's waiting mouth. I had never seen a breast before let alone touch or play with one so my heart was skipping at least every other beat. I reached out and slowly placed my hand on the most perfect specimen of female flesh I could even imagine. The firmness, the fullness, the hardness of her nipple, and the warmth flooded my mind with absolute bliss. Surely I was grinning from ear to ear.

Misty sensing my naivety and hesitation released her brother's cock and turned to me smiling. My heart surely stopped when she told me what she wanted.

"Bite my nipple Brian," my newfound goddess desired. "Not real hard and flick your tongue over the very tip."

I bent down and slowly took her nipple between my lips and slightly bit the hardness. My heart started beating again and its speed began to increase. I wanted to chew the hell out of that little piece of flesh but gave it the attention she wanted.

My hand moved to her stomach and then up to feel the firmness of her breast.

"I am going to hell!!" my over-stimulated religious mind chided. No sooner had my hand cupped her breast and I was relishing the fullness when words broke my concentration.

"Misty, sit up," Eric instructed.

As she started to move my lips released her nipple and I leaned back on my knees. Eric then offered her a hand and she stood up. As she stood, she began brushing the sand off her beautiful ass. Pete assisted in brushing her back.

Eric grabbed all the swim suits, shaking the sand off each as he did. He then positioned them on the sand in a makeshift blanket.

"We aren't having a repeat of the last time Sis," as he continued his task.

"She had sand in her pussy and ass and nearly tore her innards out and sandpapered our cocks," Jack said as turned and looked at me.

As Eric finished making the blanket, he turned and laid down on it while motioning for Misty to turn and straddle him. His angry cock was rock hard and laid at about forty-five degrees up his stomach. As his sister started to squat lower, he used his hand to raise it straight up. Slowly she lowered her pussy down onto his drooling dick.

She raised her arms as Jack and I each took one to steady her descent. She paused briefly as Eric moved his cock to its intended target. She let her hand shift down our arms ever so slightly as her pussy expanded to accept her brother's invading cock. Just as she paused, Eric thrust upward and based on her moan he must have gone up into her as much as he could.

Nearly all her grip on my arm was let go and she then released her hands bending slightly forward at the hip and repositioning her hands on Eric's chest. Her knees now resting on the ground began to move slowly as she raised herself up on his cock and then slid back down.

Her moans told us she was enjoying the impalement and shortly after she had worked a bit, she reached back up with her hands toward my and Jack's cocks. She began stroking us slowly. Pete, being the odd man out stood close by stroking his own cock.

Her grip tightened slightly and I could feel her pulling me closer. I reached out and ran my hands through her silky brown hair when she turned and pulled my cock towards her mouth. My heart was racing now as the sensation of having my cock inside a girl's mouth just sent me over the edge. She barely had me in her mouth and I felt my balls begin to tighten.

"Misty...I'm...Misty...cum," was all I could even mutter and she picked up the speed of her sucking.

"I...cumming!" I could feel an explosion travel the entire length of my cock and explode in her mouth. I had only ever cum during wet dreams so this experience was totally new and definitely a welcomed one.

Misty kept sucking my cock and swallowed as much as she could although white droplets were escaping the corner of her mouth and traveling down her chin. I could feel my knees weakening and as the last spurt left I exerted a little force and took a step backwards hearing my cock pop out of her mouth.

"Sis," Eric lauded. "That was some quick cum even for you".

I stepped back further a little embarrassed that I had cum so quickly. I worried that somehow I may have disappointed her or, worse, she wouldn't ever talk to me again.

"Brian, don't worry man," Jack consoled. "We've all been there and she'll get more out of you yet."

Somewhat overcome with ecstasy, his words finally registered. While they somewhat allayed the fears my naïve mind was conjuring, my brain fast forwarded to another round with Misty.

"Hope so!" easily escaped my lips.

No sooner had I taken those steps back and Pete had taken my place. Misty reached for his cock, but turned to Jack and took his cock in her mouth. Having just had the entire contents my balls sucked dry, my mind worried if there was really anything left. The one thing I knew was that my cock was still hard. As the siblings continued their fun, I just stood and barely touched my cock finding it too sensitive to really play with much.

A few minutes of her sucking Jack and she let him slide out of her mouth.

"Bro, you know where to put this," she teased.

She bent forward mashing her breasts against Eric while Jack moved behind her and knelt to the sand. He slowly walked on his knees with has hand holding his cock toward her. As he got closer to her, he took his index finger and pushed it toward her pussy. I took a couple steps to the side to watch as he pushed his finger into her pussy alongside Eric's cock. He pulled his finger out and it was clearly covered with her juice and he moved it up to her little asshole.

My mind quickly raced through a bunch of thoughts about what he was doing. I had only heard friends in the locker room talk about playing with their girls' asses, but the thought of seeing it in person caused another major stir in my own cock.

He pushed his finger in slowly until he hit the knuckle and just let it rest for a bit. He leaned forward and spit on her ass, removed his finger, and then added a second. My hand started moving a little faster and I noticed Pete was working his pretty well watching his brother. The two fingers were fairly loose in her ass now and he moved closer not removing his fingers, but using his other hand he pushed his cock toward her pussy. His hips thrust slightly forward and his cock head disappeared atop Eric's who stopped his movements for a minute. Jack thrust in and out a couple times and then removed his cock.

He got up on one knee and finally removed his fingers from the tight little hole. He then aimed his slickened head toward the target and pushed slightly.

A moan escaped Misty's mouth as she felt the head start its trip into her ass. Eric started moving his hips a little while Jack started to push a little more. He hadn't gone very far when he realized the angle wasn't going to work.

He pulled all the way out, stood up, and moved closer. He then squatted down until his cock made contact with her hole. In one slow push, he buried his cock all the way to his pubes. Slowly he began to pull back out and then pushed back in. Gradually his pace increased while Eric's stopped again until Jack had established a rhythm.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Misty said with a mix of pain and pleasure. "Sooo fucking...good!"

Pete let go of his cock and moved behind Jack. He knelt down and pushed his finger alongside Eric's cock. He started finger fucking Misty with one and then two fingers. I just stood totally absorbed in the moment and wondering how I could be involved in the hottest sex ever.

Jack had increased his pace and was really pounding his twin's ass while his balls slapped just above his brother's pussy wrapped cock. Occasionally, Pete would pull his two fingers out. They were visibly coated with the juices her pussy was producing. He greedily licked his fingers and then would stick them back in for more. After a few of his forays, Misty's moans grew louder and suddenly she tensed up. Both Jack and Eric stopped their efforts for a moment as she seemed to almost collapse. Pete pulled his fingers out and they were followed by a flow of pussy juice.

"Damn!" Jack observed. "I could feel that even in your ass."

As she seemed to recover he began thrusting very quickly and started breathing hard. Eric hadn't resumed his thrusting and just laid still as his brother pounded the hell out of her ass.

Wasn't long and Jack buried himself saying, "Fuck, I'm cummm...ungh...unghhh!!"

"Fuck!" Misty added as he filled her ass with sperm.

As his orgasm waned, he tried to stand back up straight, but was a little weak-kneed. He rested for a second and then again attempted to stand and finally made it although he was still a little tipsy.

Quickly Pete moved out of the way and was preparing to replace his brother's cock in her ass.

"I want her ass next," Eric ordered.

Misty moved to her haunches and I offered her a hand to help her stand. As she did she stretched a little bit and her beautiful breasts just beckoned me to give them attention. I began to fondle one and then both. She leaned forward and our lips met. Her tongue quickly parted my lips and our tongues danced together way too briefly.

"Enough you two!" Eric declared.

I felt her slip away from me, but with a grin on her face she turned and melted me with her smile.

"Brian will you fuck me next?" she asked.

Only too quick to oblige, I moved to the blanket and laid down with my cock at a perfect ninety degrees. Misty began her descent and moved into the 'all fours' position and then lowered her pussy toward my cock. I felt a hand on it guiding it for her pussy lips and realized Eric was putting me in the right place. It felt so warm and wet, but not super tight because of his cock stretching her. It still felt so good.

KevLev
KevLev
72 Followers
12