Family Rule -- Everyone Plays Ch. 02a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KevLev
KevLev
72 Followers

Pete dipped his cock down by Eric's getting it wetter than his spit was. He also dipped a finger in her juice and pushed it into ass. Again he pushed against her hole and this time slid it in with little resistance.

Mandy pushed down her shorts and went to the ottoman and laid down.

"What the hell!" I thought and I immediately dropped my shorts and went between Mandy's legs which she raised and bent at the knee. I lined up my extremely hard prick with her pussy and started to push into her until I shockingly felt a finger sliding down the crack of my ass.

I stopped for a second thinking I did not really understand this game at all. I slid further into Mandy finally but the probing finger found my hole and was pushing against it. It was extremely uncomfortable and even more so when a second finger was working its way in.

"Damn!" I gasped as I felt the pressure. I started pushing in and out of Mandy's wet hole until I felt weight bearing down on me.

"Stop a minute Brian," Jack ordered. I felt even more pressure against my sphincter and then a searing pain as he worked the engorged head into my hole. More pressure and then the pain became white hot. He pulled back on my hips as if trying to impale me and then leaned his weight into me pushing my cock all the way back into Mandy.

"Fuck you are tight as hell," Jack informed me.

He held my hips and backed out his cock nearly all the way and then slowly slid in again adding weight thus forcing me into Mandy. My ass started to relax and he was able to move in it a little easier and I resumed trying to fuck the wonderful pussy engulfing my rigid cock.

"Just fuck her," Jack suggested and I began to push in and out of her a little more. The pain was subsiding some and Jack got to where he just let me do the work while steadying himself with his grasp on my hips.

Just when it seemed to feel good, Mandy declared, "Time!"

I didn't want to stop and kept trying to fuck her and then I felt empty as Jack pulled out of my ass. A couple more thrusts into her and I, too, stopped and pulled out.

The room smelled of sex although it was an enjoyable odor. Even though the basement was cool, everyone was now sweating pretty well. I didn't even bother putting the underwear back on as I returned to the throwing area. Again, I grabbed for my nearly empty glass and took a small sip.

As I tipped the glass, my mind became consumed with the fact I just had a cock in my ass. Even though it eventually didn't feel terrible, I was worried that this might make me gay or something. That stigma coupled with my religious upbringing was bearing down on me and all the sudden I had goose bumps from the thought.

Just then I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see it belonged to Mandy.

"Thanks for being a sport Brian," she said. "I can't do anal anymore so glad you were willing."

"Uh, ok. Not sure how I feel about it," I said and then added, "It's not something I will go looking for."

Mandy slightly shook her head acknowledging my words and yet she also cracked this one-sided smile that led me to believe her words were on partially sincere.

"Five minute bathroom break," Misty announced. Pete grabbed the empty pitcher and carried it out the door presumably to make another one. Misty was right behind him obviously needing to relieve herself.

*****

Stay tuned for Part two of this chapter. It is nearly finished and will be posted shortly.

KevLev
KevLev
72 Followers
12