Family Searched at Airport Ch.4

Story Info
A family goes through airport security strip search.
1.7k words
4.1
163.4k
62

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Article one, light beige blouse belonging to female Emily Muren," shouted Dale as he looked up and to the right. Daniel and Jeff followed his gaze and saw a security camera. Dale tossed the blouse into the curtained-off area of the room. Daniel presumed Juan was there, but he couldn't see him.

"Keep your arms up and place your feet together, Emily," said Dale. He closed the space between himself and her. Her uneasy breath blew upon his neck. As he stared down into her eyes, he brought his hands against the clasp of her pants. He unhooked the button with one thumb, lowered the zipper with the other, and then, grabbing the seam with rest of his fingers, pulled down. As he pulled, he kneeled, and Daniel watched his sister's white pants unfurl beneath her. Her blue thong contrasted strong against her lightly tanned skin.

"Lift your right foot," said Dale.

"Good, now your left," he continued and then stood up with Emily's pants in hand.

"Article two, white cotton pants belonging to female Emily Muren," shouted Dale before tossing the pants in the same direction as the blouse.

Dale moved back to Emily. It looked to Jeff like he was about to hug his daughter, but Daniel knew what was going to happen. Dale unclasped Emily's bra, ran his hands underneath the wire that cupped her breasts, and then lifted the piece in one swift motion. And there were her tits.

Of course, Daniel was glued to them. But so was Jeff. Jeff, who had noticed his own wife's tits slowly start to sag over the years, forgot what a firm pair of teenage breasts looked like. And he enjoyed what he saw. Each mound shaped up and out from Emily's chest like the curve of a ripe banana. And he saw each nipple, still small and perky with youth, stick outwards against the conditioned airport air.

Jeff tore his eyes away from his daughter's body and tried to look at her face. He was close enough to see a small tear develop and drop into the valley of her nose. And he felt guilty.

"Article three, blue bra size 32B belonging to female Emily Muren," shouted Dale before, again, tossing it to the other side of the room.

Dale took a knee in-front of Emily. And in one fell swoop, her panties were off. A small line of trimmed brown hair accentuated her vulva. Dale thought Emily was completely bare, but liked this even more. And Jeff, again, found himself growing hard at the sight of her groomed soft flesh.

Dale repeated the procedural description of clothing to the camera for the last time.

"Emily, you may drop your hands now," said Dale.

She immediately covered herself. Dale didn't mind.

"Step over to the center of the room and face me," commanded Dale.

Emily moved and turned to face Dale, away from the crowd. Daniel saw his sister's bare ass and noticed the skin become whiter and whiter as it moved in towards her crack.

"Place your heels four feet apart. Bend over and drop your hands to the ground," commanded Dale.

Emily didn't move. As she hesitated, someone spoke up against the finality of Dale's voice.

"Close the fucking curtain!" screamed Sarah.

Everyone turned to the woman still handcuffed to the curtain-bar. Daniel, who had forgotten about his mom, noticed again how vulnerable she looked with her skirt bunched up to her hips and her tits straining against her stretched sweater. He eyed her face and saw a bubbling cauldron of anger, humiliation, and sadness.

Dale, just looked at her and said nothing. The crowd too said nothing, still hushed by the burly security force that surrounded them. Jeff noticed a movement from the hidden section of the room. Juan appeared, and walked towards Sarah.

He gently placed a finger on Sarah's lips. She quivered at his touch. Daniel saw Juan's mouth move, but couldn't hear any words. As he whispered into Sarah's ear, her eyes went wide. And then she closed them and appeared calmer. Or subdued. Juan removed his hand from her face. But he stayed where he was. And he was quite close to Sarah and Daniel couldn't see Juan's left hand.

"Emily," said Dale quietly.

She flinched. Dale waited. And then she began to bend.

Her cheeks spread open wide giving access to her puckered anus. As she bent further, her mound pushed into view. Like a chorus, moans, grunts, and gasps, filled the room. Daniel noticed how the skin darkened slightly around her lips. With the bright airport lighting, he even saw the pink undertones beneath her outer labia. Jeff was fixated on her soft, tender breasts, hanging now upside-down. He looked at Emily. Her eyes were closed.

"This may feel.... uncomfortable," said Dale, moving beside Emily.

Dale wet the palm of his right hand with his tongue then he brought it down to Emily's snatch and cupped it. He moistened her vulva with his spit and then licked his middle finger. He worked the middle finger between her lips. And then plunged it in. Emily yelped and her eyes lit open. Her gaze happened upon her father. She looked away, but not before noticing his menacing tent.

Dale's finger was rotating inside her, pressing into the walls of her pussy. She tried wiggling her hips away from Dale, but Dale's left hand held pressed strongly onto her lower back, keeping her in place. She closed her eyes again.

Daniel's was rubbing himself over the fabric of his pants. No one noticed. His eyes were transfixed. He imagined it was his hand groping his sister's snatch and his finger buried into her warm slit. He imagined his hard dick pressed up against his sister's taught thighs. And he imagined his thumb work it's way into her ass. Suddenly, Dale did just that as he pressed his middle finger and thumb together into a deformed okay sign. Dale heard a whimper, and smirked.

Then, Dale removed his moist hand and it was over. For good measure, he gave Emily's ass a quick grope and then said, "Okay Emily, you're all done. Rise and go stand by your mother."

Meanwhile, Juan had removed the handcuffs from Sarah and instructed Emily to place her hands above her head. He handcuffed Emily to the same metal bar. She crossed her legs to hide her sex. Jeff saw her tits stretch flatter against her chest. When Juan brought his hands back down, he gave each nipple a quick tug and Emily squirmed.

"Sarah, please join me here," said Dale gesturing to the center of the room.

"Raise your hands and face me," continued Dale, who's back was to the audience.

He stripped Sarah of her sweater and and skirt in the same manner as her daughter. Sarah's pale tits faced the audience. Daniel gulped. He wanted so strongly to be Dale right now, who casually squeezed Sarah's breasts, each a bit more than a handful, before dropping his hands to her waist and tugging down her panties. Sarah's eyes were to the ceiling.

Daniel licked his lips when he saw his mom's groomed triangle of dark blond hair. Her legs were pressed together, and he couldn't get a good view of her labia. Dale fixed that.

"Open your legs," said Dale.

When she did, Dale brought his right hand, still wet from Emily, down to cup her mound. His thumb grazed the tuft of hair. Then, he placed his left hand on Sarah's soft ass, gave a quick squeeze, and trust his right middle finger up and into her. Sarah clenched her teeth, but remained silent.

Dale brought another finger into Sarah. And then another. Meanwhile, his pinky found its way into her asshole. Then, he lifted his whole hand vertically up causing Sarah to stand on her toes and relieve the pressure. Daniel watched, his hands in his pants now. Jeff tore his eyes away from his wife and noticed his son.

"Daniel," said Jeff sternly. Daniel didn't respond. Jeff, angry over his son and furious at his own guilt over his daughter, grabbed Daniels arm.

"Owww," said Daniel.

"Have some decency for God sakes."

Daniel stopped rubbing himself, but not before noticing his own Father's hard-on and smirked. Jeff saw Daniel's eyes and felt a knot at the pit of his stomach. Both were silent and turned to look back at Sarah and Emily.

Sarah was softly crying but seemed to be holding up. Dale finally took his fingers out of her and she brought her heels back down.

"Excellent. Both of you are clear. We'll have to bring your clothes in for substance analysis. We keep spare casual wear for such situations. We'll get you two dressed and on the plane in no time. Sorry for the inconvenience," said Dale.

Juan left the curtained-off area and came back a few minutes later with the two shrink-wrapped bags of clothes. Meanwhile, a new shift of TSA guards arrived and the security line was beginning to form again. When Juan arrived with the clothes, Daniel noticed him close the curtain gap. He heard whispers behind the sheer drapes.

"Come-on," shouted Jeff.

Daniel turned and saw his father ahead, moving through security again. He went to join him. Along his way, he passed by the old gentleman with a camera. Daniel quickly grabbed his pen and notebook out of his backpack. He tore off a page, wrote "Pics 4 Pics: dandaman@gmail.com" and pushed into the gentleman's hand. The man turned to Daniel and grinned. Daniel nodded and then ran up to his father.

"What was that about?" asked Jeff.

"Don't we have more important things to worry about? Are Mom and Emily still changing?" replied Daniel.

Jeff shrugged.

"Look, when they come out, I don't want you to say anything. Understand? We'll talk about this once we're back home. Just act like nothing happened. Okay?" said Jeff.

Daniel smiled and nodded. Jeff didn't like that smile.

Daniel and Jeff sat down on a bench. The place was an airport again. All the formal guards were gone, people with stoic faces moved through the security checkpoint, kids complained. Daniel brought out his phone and flipped through the pictures he took.

Suddenly, it was silent. Daniel and Jeff turned to look towards the lack of noise. Juan had opened the curtains.

"What the...." said Jeff.