Family Seconds

Story Info
Son gets his first conquest as his beautiful mother watches.
4k words
4.18
224.1k
98
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clinton09
clinton09
1,687 Followers

[©2011 BY CLINTON09; ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18 WITH SUBSTITUTED NAMES AND LOCATIONS; FOR AGES 25 OR ABOVE]

[Just home from college, an 'innocent' son gets his first conquest as his beautiful mother watches. Will she get seconds?]

My mother made a classic mistake. She desperately wanted to find 'Mr. Right' and overlooked a few things when it came to my father. One of the big things overlooked was that he was already married.

Nonetheless, by the time she learned this, I was on the way and she had introduced him as 'the one'. If she backed out then, she'd be humiliated as the ultimate naïve dumb blonde. Frankly I'm lucky she DID go through with it or I might not have been born.

So there we are. My mom became a 'kept woman', stuck living in a small home north of Tampa around one of those neighborhood lakes. Every year, her 'old man' would arrive from his first or 'real' home in Tampa proper to share July 4th with us.

This year was slightly different; I was now eighteen and going to the University of Florida in Gainesville. Since he didn't give me any money for a car, I had to get home someway else. To my surprise, my dear mother offered to drive up to get me. She said she otherwise would just be staring at the lake, hoping the single large alligator would show his lovely face.

I must've been the last one out of the dorm as they literally locked it down after I left with my one rolling suitcase. My mom got out of the car and gave me a hug.

This had been the first time we'd ever been separated (for 3 months). Seeing her for the first time in a new light, I was ever so slightly shocked. Geez, I had a knockout mother! It was like having Jennifer Aniston at 37 as a mom. God, mom looked like Ms. 'A' when she wore those skintight dresses.

My mother had a blouse on that showed generous cleavage; it was held together by three buttons any one of which was about to pop off. Her skirt was as short as Ms. Aniston, her legs about as spectacular.

We hugged each other, I threw the bag into the trunk of the Audi, and we were off. It only took us a few seconds to 'catch up' on things. The wonders of modern communications: we were in touch at least once a week during classes.

My beautiful mother (Sue) asked me if it was okay if she visited Marie, her friend from college who lived in Ocala. I did NOT want to hear two sorority sisters going over 'what might have been' and other 'girl talk'. I said no way.

It was a fateful moment; we were on the freeway at the Ocala exit. For some reason, some part of me seemed to know better and took the exit. My mother was happy and led me to her friend's home. Marie was 'well married', living on one of those incredible horse ranches that you see from the freeway: an expanse of gorgeous green rolling fields.

Marie was thrilled about mom's surprise visit. She had just had a baby and apologized for taking care of it as they reminisced. Mom sat on the couch as Marie and I shared a cozy loveseat. My mother had never met Marie's husband and had a ton of questions, trying to 'catch up'.

Mom: "So Marie, you found 'Mr. Right', did you?"

Marie: "Well, his family owned this giant spread—the ranch—so I suppose that makes him Mr. Right. On the other hand, he hasn't aged well, getting tubby and losing what little hair he had." [She turned to me on the loveseat. She put her hands thru my thick mane of hair then literally patted me down like one of those airport security creeps.]

Marie: "My God, Sue! This son of yours is some hunk. He'd be much too much man for my little hubby in a fight. [She squeezed my rock-hard body.] If I had known about him I never would've used a test tube from the fertility clinic to make this baby. Your son must get ALL the girls on campus!"

At that I looked down, sort of embarrassed. My mom had criticized me because I studied and worked out too much. I had no idea how to ask anyone out and hadn't. I had to admit to my own mother that I was still a virgin.

Mom: "If you MUST know, he's still 'pure' like the girl on the Ivory Liquid label."

Marie: "You mean Marilyn Chambers?"

Mom: "I don't know who that is; anyway you know what I meant. My baby is still waiting for some, umm, 'angel' to introduce him to the ways of love."

I would never forget it.

Marie: "Stand up!" [I did.] Now turn towards me. [She put the baby on the loveseat cushion.] Now don't move!!"

Marie undid my pants, right in front of my mom, who sat there in total shock. My cock emerged, totally relaxed, sagging downwards like a droopy elephant's trunk. It WAS indeed some five inches, bigger than either of their hubby's when THEY were up. She stood up and dropped her robe.

She was gorgeous, almost as busty as my mom (after the baby) with almost as good a figure. The only trace of the pregnancy were these light blue and green streaks, mostly on her boobs. For some reason, it made those big, beautiful things even more alluring, together with those constantly erect nipples oozing mother's milk.

Marie: "I hate to ask this, you know, 'don't ask—don't tell...but, umm, are you gay?"

Me: [furious at the question] "NO! Just because I'm not hard doesn't mean I'm not a man!"

Marie: "Then why aren't you up...Sue, I don't have all day. I think your son and you have a long conversation due."

She was insulted that I hadn't gotten up over her. Well, there was the small matter of my own mother being there. Anyway, Marie whipped her robe closed and reached for the baby. She then sat, opened a gap up top, and placed her beautiful nipple into his little mouth. He noisily suckled.

All this time, I hadn't budged and stood there staring. A funny thing happened though. As that lucky baby guzzled the warm, sweet mother's milk, the nourishment filled its little belly until he was sated. At the same time, the spectacle had its effect on me. My cock twitched, jerked, rose, fell, rose again, and finally slapped against my flat stomach with an audible clap.

At that moment, both women looked at me. They both uttered 'Oh, My God!' in stereo.

Marie: [Putting the baby back down in his portable crib on the loveseat.] "Sue, it's up, it's finally hard...and it's so big, so fucking BIG!" [She licked her lips and pulled me to her as she sat on the loveseat.]

My mother didn't budge but stared wide-eyed, as if she had ringside seats at an Ali-Frazier fight and this was the 12th round. Marie closed in on my now erect eight inch cock, but then pulled back. I opened my eyes, surprised that she didn't 'close the deal'. Well, she had plans.

Marie: "So, you're a man that likes babies? Maybe the thought of MAKING A BABY appeals to you. You know, Jim, I just had a baby, but it's been six months. It just so happens that today is my most fertile time. It would be a shame if some heartless guy saw me after working so hard to lose weight and just got me pregnant again; some heartless guy with a BIG COCK, just pumping his potent seed deep deep DEEP inside of me..."

Marie: "Well, he'd probably want to be careful to do his manly duty by putting his sperm, millions and millions of seeds, directly into my womb. And that wouldn't be fair...I mean, I don't use birth control, no diaphragm, no pill, so what protection would I have? That long hard cock, that babymaker, would probably plunge inside me, held snugly by my rings of muscle in there."

Marie: "As the warm walls gripped and released that long cock, it would continue its invasion until it broke into the open, its oversized ending within that defenseless womb. Finally, the testes of that heartless cad would swell to the size of avocados just before they pumped shot after shot, jet after jet and stream after stream, of thick white cum. That cum would be teeming with his young, vibrant, sperm and so much potential life determined to make a baby."

Marie: "So many million sperm against my one defenseless ovum...how could it escape? Sure enough, one, two, maybe three of those virile sperm would alight on that ovum before it attached itself to my inner wall. Unknown to that heartless cad with the big cock, he would have made me pregnant--again."

Talk about suspense. My mother and I listened in rapt attention. As we listened my cock had continued to lurch up and out. I thought I was fully 'up' at eight inches but it reached a new record (for me) of ten inches.

Marie was proud of herself and her control of me (and all men.) She made sure the baby was secure in the crib next to me as I was pulled down to sit next to him. Then, she swung a shapely leg over me and settled down atop my now fully erect ten inch love pole.

God, she was so warm, so tight, so welcoming. Just as she said in that 'story', her muscles held me like a glove and then fully released. She now started bouncing up and down, only gripping me as she hit bottom. When she fell down, it was with her full weight and all the force she could muster.

My mother, seated within a couple of feet of us, continued watching. Her eyes teared up, either out of emotion or sheer lust. Within ten minutes, both Marie and I had reached our limits. With a final crash, she hit bottom, locking her lips on mine. She had impaled herself on my mighty ten inch monument, my mushroom shaped cockhead forced directly inside her fertile womb.

Thinking of that story and the baby I might be making, I came for the first time (at the 'advanced age' of eighteen). I had a lot of love built up; it made for an enormous, unending spend. It took two minutes, two of the best minutes of my life; to fully empty my gigantic load into her incredibly fertile womb. The three of us then sank into total silence.

The silence was only broken when that 'test tube' baby started crying for attention. Marie for her part was so played out she was too weak to tend to the baby. My mom wasn't sure what to do either, so I stood up.

I put Marie back down on the love seat, gently picked up the baby, and put it next to her lovely breasts. The nipples were fully popped and a delicate brown color. The baby still cried but then, ever so slowly, it found the nipple, smashed with his tongue, drew with his lips, and was rewarded with a powerful spray of vanilla-tasting mother's milk. Silence descended except for the intoxicating sound of suckling.

You can imagine how my dear mother felt throughout all of this. The nipples on her perfect breasts were popping out like thumbs since the start of Marie's story, her pussy dripping.

Remember that my gorgeous mother had made that one mistake years ago and then had been a 'kept woman', only having visits on July 4th from some jerk who provided everything but love...and loving. The neighborhood was an 'age 55-plus' one with not one 'stud' worth dating...

We staggered back to the car to complete our journey home. Waving goodbye to Marie, I smiled thinking about how I hadn't wanted to visit her. Now, as we zoomed home, I had left a little 'souvenir' of the day's activities deep inside of her.

She could've run to the bathroom as soon as we left to rid herself of all that potent seed; instead, she cupped her hand over her lushly covered mound and calmly went back to the loveseat. Thinking of her wimpy hubby and my contrasting mane of hair and hunk-like build, Marie sat down and lifted her legs onto the coffee table, with knees up.

She got her wish about ninety minutes later during 'Regis and Kelly' when she conceived. [When she called mom months later with the news, I was proud; when she said it was triplets, all boys, I was even prouder.]

As I drove, my beautiful mother--a scale model of Jennifer Aniston--curled up on the front seat and took a nap. Her short skirt left virtually all of her fantastic tanned legs and demure, soft feet out as a sort of smorgasbord for my eyes. As for that poor, overworked blouse, the third button down (the top button closed) finally gave way as she slept.

When I noticed that, it was a miracle that I didn't hit the guardrail. You see, during the passionate moments at Marie's house, my conservative mom had, without thinking, removed her bra and put it in her purse. Now, asleep on the seat beside me, her blouse button had popped off, revealing the two most perfect breasts I'd ever seen. The ice cold air blast of the car's A/C made her nipples erect. I was in total disbelief. I was afraid if I stopped that she'd wake up, so I just continued on. It was the first and only time I'd ever actually gone 55 in a 55 mph zone.

We got home and the drone of the automatic garage opener made her awaken. She quickly did herself up and got out. I took my few paltry things I'd packed from the dorm room and settled in.

It was ten days before 'he' arrived on July 4th. I knew I could break down my mom and get her where I wanted her: on her marital bed, with yours truly and my ten inch babymaker. God, it was shameful, but at that moment, I had only one thought: to have sex with my own mother...and get her pregnant. Ten days.

Well, you probably have read stories like this before, and the 'good guy' (the heroic son) always wins out. Well, try as I might, I failed utterly. My mom had that last bit of upbringing, tradition...there was no way she was going to break the ultimate taboo and make it with her son.

The 'great day' of July 4th arrived. Normally, there'd be some uncomfortable talking between my mom and her 'pseudo- husband'. At least it would maintain some veneer of a relationship, even a 'marriage'.

Well, this year was different. Not only was the balding, wealthy, cigar-chomping, man from Tampa late for dinner, but he had the nerve to bring some slut he'd picked up at a club there. He thought that this little hideaway house would make for a convenient place to fool around. It was a sad ending to my mom's illusion that we at least had a home, even under those circumstances.

My mother was both angered and saddened. She knew he had another life, but she'd put up with him in order to provide for my support. Now he was rubbing it in, watching sports while tanking up on cheap gin with some tart. I saw all this and suggested that mom take a break. Maybe go into the lake with me?

Well, she wasn't going to skinny dip in the middle of the day, but she decided a cool dip might be just the thing. She put on an old-fashioned Catalina (one piece) suit that somehow covered up every scrap of her overwhelming sex appeal.

When we got to the water's edge, she shied away. The water was surprisingly cold. I just took her hand and literally dragged her in. I didn't know the real reason for her reticence: amazingly enough, she didn't know how to swim. Plus, there was the little matter of the gator. Worried, she clung to me constantly.

Well this was nice but rather dull. With both her hands locked around my oversized biceps, there wasn't much I could do. But then...

In the distant center of the lake, there was an island covered in green moss. Emerging onto the island was the lone gator. Anyone seeing that would high-tail it out. For my part, I was no expert but I knew that a five foot gator was no threat at all. My mother panicked and wrapped herself around me. Her eyes were teary and she looked to me as her protector.

It was such a powerful feeling that I took my shot...I felt for the bottom of her bathing suit. The material was nylon, which did not rip or tear. I found the seam at the bottom of her suit. With an audible manly grunt, I summoned all my considerable strength: the material gave way. Pushing my cock out from the Speedos, my now ten inch babymaker went smoothly down the long dark chamber, headed to the heaven of my mother's innermost depths.

What a contrast from the cold water of the lake! It felt so warm, so welcoming, so right. I felt at home, as if this was the place my proud manhood should be...should always have been.

When I hit bottom, my mother's eyes closed; she looked upwards and beckoned with her lips. Apparently she'd wanted me too after Marie's great love session, but the last vestiges of her conservatism had held her back. Now, in the icy waters of the lake, unable to swim or flee that 'scary' gator, she was completely under my control.

At that moment, anyone on the lakeshore would've been staring at the gator and probably wouldn't have noticed us. They wouldn't have seen me gripping my mother's perfect behind, forcing it towards me and then away. For fifteen minutes, we had the most passionate love play in history. I alternated between pulling her away and then clutching her into an industrial tight vise. Each time we completed the cycle, my manly babymaker was forced deeper and deeper.

At the last stroke, I was inside of her fertile womb. She felt my cock quiver with excitement when my swollen balls vibrated as they pumped unbelievably powerful gushes of baby-batter into the deepest part of her. Each gusher was like a bucket thrown against the wall; after the last one (lasting only thirty seconds), her entire insides were dripping with thick white goo, with potent seed flooding every opening, every pore, everywhere. Like a treasure hunt, millions upon millions of my sperm now headed for their goal, their tails waving.

I was careful to hug and kiss my mother for some ten minutes after that. I kept my still erect cock inside of her, blocking any escape from 'my guys' into that cool lake. Finally, we closed up and scampered out of the lake.

Fortunately, mom's 'husband', the 'old man', had spent the time we were making love getting tanked up with his hired slattern as they watched something on ESPN. At dinner that night, he made a point of showing my mom that she'd no longer be getting any attention from him, nor any support either.

Pulling out from the dinner table, he patted his lap and the short stocky slut from the Tampa club sat down. They drunkenly made out. He was cruel and thoughtless, but it wasn't the first time. For every 'nice visit' they had shared there were other ones with arguing and even a black eye that mom hid from me.

Mom: "This is terrible; I'd only put up with his neglect for you, baby. Now, what will I have? It's just so...WAIT...I feel funny."

Without explanation, she tore open her blouse; she was braless again. As she and I stared in utter amazement, a ripple like a wave arose from her tummy and reached her Playboy Playmate-of-the-year breasts, making my mother's nipples erect before our eyes. She sighed, her eyes closed, and a smile crossed her lips.

It was almost as if she had had the big 'O' for no apparent reason. I was still staring in disbelief. Finally, her perfect nipples throbbed...I could almost hear the soft sound as they popped, turning from pink to light brown. Standing like pencil erasers, out came a single drop of thick rich mother's milk. I put out a finger and snatched the huge droplet. The taste exploded in my mouth like a melted Dove bar. I looked at mom and she at me; somehow we both knew: she had just conceived...

What happened in the end was a modicum of justice. It never occurred to my dear mother, or me, to actually get a real-life attorney to help her out. Once she did, her 'husband' had to pony up, big-time. In order not to ruin his business back in Tampa, he gave her a cool million. You better believe that we quickly said goodbye to that lake and the slow-witted gator.

We moved to the open-minded state of Nevada. What's important to remember was that my mom had never married (the creep) and retained her maiden name. I on the other hand had been given his last name. So, as far as the state of Nevada was concerned, we were just two strangers. One drive-thru wedding chapel later and we were officially 'husband and wife'.

We settled down into an average neighborhood outside of Vegas. No one thought twice about the grey haired gentleman with his younger wife. Thank heavens for Clairol. And, if our neighbors didn't like the two of us splashing in that man-made lake, they could look the other way.

clinton09
clinton09
1,687 Followers
12