Family Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was astounded to read this report. I had a look at the still photo prints and they depicted exactly what the report related. I tried to see what was on the 16mm film and caught only miniature version of the images. I decided not to get a film projector to see a full view of the cinematic effort-at least not NOW, I thought.

There was a memorandum in the file from Grandpa Frank. These were thoughts to himself, I am sure, but perhaps he wanted to preserve them for posterity--who knows?

October 20, 1946, Went through the entire report and looked at the movies and pictures. This is all very hard for me to believe that Dorothy would do, or would even be capable of doing, these things. This is the woman who doesn't want to have sex with ME even once a month! And oral sex? She would never think of such a thing! But, I've always had the feeling that Grandma Doris led something of a wild life in her time but that she kept it under wraps. I surely didn't think that might have rubbed off on Dorothy! I've got to end this travesty of a marriage! But what can I do? I'll get the lawyers to give me my options.

Well, we know what those were. Grandpa Frank did nothing. He kept the marriage together, for appearances I'm sure. And it gave my mother a stable home to grow up in, She never said a word about any of these happenings, if she knew anything about them at all. I guess I'll never know from Mom now.

EPILOGUE

Taking care of Mom's estate was a chore. I'm an accountant but getting through all of the financial records was maddening even though the end of probate would mean financial stability for me and my family.

But it's funny, you know. I was looking through my Mom's bank records and her checkbook ledger. I found a whole bunch of entries-and it really got my attention- monthly payments to CCCC Carpet Cleaners!

12