Family Secrets

Story Info
George gets a surprise at his local brothel.
2.7k words
4.43
159k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a happily married man of 47, and I live in Essex, England, with my wife Stella and our daughter, Sarah. She's 25 now, but still chooses to live at home with us. As I said, our marriage is happy, but I've been punting on and off for a few years now. That is to say, meeting prostitutes and having a bit of fun with them. It's not that I don't love Stella; I do -- probably more now than when we first met. It's just that, like a lot of marriages, the erotic spark has slowly gone out of ours. We still make love maybe once a month, but Stell prefers kisses and cuddles these days. Besides, it's Stella the person I love, not the packaging. Most women get bigger and softer as they get older, it's natural, but you start to miss the feel of a tight, firm, young body, a girlish giggle and the flirtyness that goes with youthful sex.

That's why I go for young women. I don't mean girls who look like they could be jailbait, I'm really not into that. My taste is for women in their 20s, with fully developed bodies and minds. I also prefer British girls to the East European economic migrants who are escorting in such numbers these days. I think I'm still reasonably good-looking -- okay, I'm not George Clooney, despite us having been born in the same month, but I've still got a full head of chestnut brown hair, blue eyes and a cheerful grin (all my own teeth!), a sunny disposition and a six-foot, well-toned hairy body. Working in the furniture removal business most of my life has been as good as working out at the gym three times a week. I've also got a meaty 7-inch cock that the girls seem to like. I love that feeling of meeting an attractive young lady, getting to know her a bit, then us seducing each other and having fun. Okay, I know I'm just buying their affection, but all the girls I have met have been genuinely nice, we've got on well, and I've seen a few of them more than once. Maybe I've just been lucky that way.

A few months back I was surfing the Net, looking for a pretty girl to hook up with, when I stumbled across a report of a brothel in the town next to ours. I usually book through agencies or with independent girls. I'd never really been conscious of brothels in England, it just seems like a more continental thing somehow. Anyway, with it being so close I thought I'd like to give it a go, so I gave them a ring. The Australian woman who answered the phone said she was Aurelia, and assured me that there were always at least two British girls available, so I decided to pay them a call. One advantage of my job is that it often involves working weekends, which means I get days off during the week when Stella's at her work and I don't have to account for myself.

The establishment was in quite a classy looking street, made up of big Victorian villas. When I rang the bell a very respectable looking middle-aged housewife type opened it. I said Aurelia had invited me, and she let me in with a big smile. She showed me into what I suppose had originally been the front parlour but was now an office. Sitting behind the desk was a woman in her 40s with long blonde hair, heavy eye make-up and lipstick, and dressed in a black basque which revealed most of her large pushed-up boobs. This was Aurelia. She greeted me warmly, I handed over my money and we chatted for a bit about the sort of ladies I like. With a big smile, she said, "Hmm, I think we've got just the one for you. Alexa's working today -- very classy girl, sounds like just your type. If you'd like to wait in the room next door, she'll be free for you in about 10 minutes."

The room was red -- red plush armchairs and sofas, a red carpet, red curtains -- very red. There were various girlie magazines on coffee tables, and a widescreen TV showing porn movies and, to be honest, I started to feel a bit uncomfortable with the tackiness of it all. A pretty young girl who I reckoned must be about 19 brought me a cup of coffee and sat and chatted. Her name was Nina and she was from Slovakia. She was tiny, maybe five-foot-one, with shoulder length, wavy black hair and a black basque -- apparently the house uniform -- revealing very pale skin and small breasts. Her legs were short and muscular, clad in black stockings.

She was very sweet, and I was just beginning to re-consider my attitude to European girls and say that if Alexa was still busy Nina would do nicely, when Aurelia appeared and beckoned me to follow her. She led me up a flight of stairs, as I watched her ample arse swaying in front of me, and into a small bedroom, a king-sized double bed almost completely filling one end of it. There was a small shower cabinet in the corner. Aurelia gave me a wink and said, "You just make yourself comfortable, George, and Alexa will be here in moments." Then, with a giggle, she left.

I kicked off my shoes and sprawled on the bed, removing my shirt. After a few seconds the door opened and a cultured voice said, "Hi, I'm Alexa. You must be -- oh my God!"

The cultured tone had slipped at the end, into a voice I knew. I sat up, stared and muttered, "Jesus Christ!" Standing before me, her hand pressed to her mouth in shock, and dressed only in a red basque, very brief matching thong panties and black high-heeled shoes, was my daughter! To say I was dumbfounded would be the biggest understatement of all-time -- I could scarcely believe it.

Sarah sat heavily on the end of the bed, staring at me. Shaking her head, she said softly, "Dad, I didn't know you went in for this sort of thing."

I actually laughed at that, then said incredulously, "You didn't know I...I thought you were in the bloody office in London you claim to go off to every morning! How long have you been doing this?"

She shrugged, and stared at her feet. "It started when I was at university. A couple of blokes at a club offered me and a friend some money to go back to their hotel with them and, well, the extra cash I started making made student life a lot more comfortable. Then, when I got my degree, I did start doing a proper job, but I missed the money, and the fun, so I started escorting again. It's a lot better pay than I'd get working in an office." Feeling a bit light-headed with the surprise of what I was learning, I asked how she'd started at the brothel. "Well, we've only been open three weeks. I met Jo -- that's Aurelia -- through an escort chat-room ages ago, and when she started this place she invited me to work here."

I slumped forwards, shaking my head in astonishment. "I can't believe I've come across my own daughter, working in a bloody knocking shop."

She mumbled, "Well, you haven't cum anywhere yet", but a sharp look from me wiped the smirk off her face. "Sorry. Look Dad, all the girls who do this work are somebody's daughter. I'm not ashamed of the way I make a living, it's just not the sort of work you tell your parents about. I help a lot of frustrated men -- like you -- have a good time with a nice looking, friendly young girl for an hour or two. We're all consenting adults, I've made some good friends, we all have fun and I've got a nice little nest-egg building up. Just so long as the bloke's lady doesn't find out, nobody's getting hurt. In fact we probably save quite a few marriages. I take it Mum doesn't know you do this?"

I chuckled, humourlessly. "What do you think?"

Sarah stroked my arm lightly and, to show I wasn't really angry at her, I took her hand and whispered, "I love you Sarah, and whatever you do with your life's fine by me, just so long as you don't put yourself at risk." We sat there in silence for a while, both absorbing what we'd just found out about each other. Out of the corner of my eye, I had a good look at my daughter. I can honestly say that, until that moment, I had never in my entire life thought of her in any sort of sexual way -- I mean, she was just my little girl. But sitting there, on that bed, trying to view her objectively, for the first time I saw her in a new light. She really is beautiful. She has shoulder length wavy chestnut hair framing a pretty face with big Bambi eyes and a wide sensual mouth. She's five-foot-eight, slim, but with a nice set of B-cup boobs, emphasised by her narrow back, and her legs are very long and very shapely. Looking at Sarah in that light felt very strange yet, at the same time, amazingly erotic.

After a couple of minutes she sighed and, standing, asked, "Do you want me to go and get you another girl Dad?"

I thought about little Nina who'd brought me my coffee and chatted with me. Then I slowly stood and voiced the thoughts that had been developing in my mind while we sat there. "Why? I paid for a tall, slim, beautiful girl, and that's what I've got. And it's George, by the way." I stepped very close to her and reached around her to begin undoing the hooks which secured her basque.

Her eyes widened in shock for a moment, then a naughty smile began to spread slowly across her face. I felt the flat of her hand rub firmly across my groin. Reverting to her professional cultured voice, she whispered into my ear, "Okay, George, let's get you stripped and ready for action then."

I undid the last hook of her basque and stepped away from her, taking it with me. Her breasts looked just like her mother's at the same age, round with big, firm red nipples. She knelt in front of me and unbelted my trousers, then I shuddered as she licked across my belly, inches from my cock. She slipped my trousers and pants down then, with a throaty chuckle, said, "Oh my, do they call you Big George?" I laughed and told her it had been known.

I felt surprisingly relaxed as she lay me face down on the bed then, standing level with my eyes, slipped off her panties. She had a light brown all-over tan, and her shaved pussy gave me a good view of the start of her slit. She knelt astride me and I twitched as she poured cold massage oil onto my back and began to rub it firmly across my skin with her warm, smooth hands. She really is a skilled masseuse, and worked quite hard on the knot of tension I get in my neck and shoulders. As she kneaded one shoulder she cooed into my ear, "Ooh, you've got lovely strong muscles George. I hope you're as strong all over."

Having worked her way down my back, with her hands and her swaying breasts, she did each of my feet and my legs, again working the muscles with strong fingers. Finally, she massaged each of my buttocks, then began to slide her middle finger quite deep down my bum crack, ending each pass by stroking it lightly across my scrotum. I found that a real turn-on, and grunted with pleasure. As she massaged me I reached round behind me and stroked her thighs, her tits, her feet, anything I could lay my hand on. At one point I managed to run a finger the length of her pussy slit. It seemed to already be wet, and she sighed and wiggled on my finger. At first I tried not to think about the fact that it was my own daughter I was doing this with, but then I found that recognising it was her made me feel even more horny.

After a few minutes on my bum and balls, Sarah lightly slapped one cheek and told me to turn over. When I did, my prick stood up like a moon rocket. She giggled, and murmured, "Mm, I think that swelling needs a very special massage." I sucked her sweet breasts for a few minutes, loving the feel of her nipples on my tongue, then she flipped her leg over me and, with her back to me, dropped her mouth onto my cock. I've always enjoyed that, but the feel of my own child's tongue and lips caressing me, and her fingers stroking and squeezing my balls, was amazing. I reached up and stroked her pretty pussy with a couple of fingers, and she wiggled her backside and lowered it towards my face. Taking the hint, I grasped her hips and pulled her down onto me.

The moment my tongue touched her quim she squealed in delight, and began sucking my cock even harder. I wasn't sure how long I could last in that heavenly mouth, so I stopped long enough to gasp, "Don't make me cum, I'm not sure I can manage twice."

She breathed, "Okay sweetie, I'll just concentrate on you making me cum then." She sat back and I rubbed my face deep into her, making her growl with arousal. We gradually scooched around, with a bit of mutual giggling as we manoeuvred, until we were lying head to tail, my tongue lapping at her pussy and my fingers massaging her clit, while she gently stroked and occasionally licked my erection. When she came it was energetic and noisy, with a lot of writhing and gasping. With escorts you sometimes wonder if they're faking it, but the way Sarah juiced up, and the way her eyes glazed, I had no doubt hers was the real thing. (I've come to realise she's got a real hair trigger.)

After that I couldn't wait to actually get my cock inside her. She's got a gorgeous bum, and I fancied it doggy style, but she shook her head and said, "Not this time George, I want to look at your face as you cum inside me." She normally uses condoms for full sex, but she said with a wink "I think we can trust each other", and positioned me at the opening of her slit. Remembering how much she liked my muscles I pushed in hard, and rode her with fast, powerful, deep strokes. She loved it, wailing with joy and wrapping her arms and legs tight around me. She came again surprisingly quickly, and pulled my head down, mashing her lips to mine and thrusting her tongue deep into my mouth. I carried on for a couple of minutes more, slamming into her and kneading her tits, I held off for as long as possible, until finally I exploded into her like a volcano, my eyes fixed on her lovely face as I did. We cuddled up after that to catch our breath, and she kissed me on the nose and whispered, "Thank you Daddy."

We both live a sort of strange double life now. When we're at home she's still my sweet little girl Sarah, and not a single word passes between us that wouldn't normally be exchanged between any father and daughter, not even when we're completely alone. But every few weeks I make a trip back to the brothel and have a wonderful time with my naughty Alexa. The last time I actually had a threesome with her and Nina, the Slovak girl. That was amazing! First I fucked Nina, then we lay on the bed in a circle while I licked and fingered Sarah/Alexa and she did the same for Nina, who sucked me back to hardness, after which I fucked Sarah doggy style, and managed to cum twice in a session for the first time in ages. Nobody, not Nina, Aurelia or anyone else, has any idea that Alexa's best customer is her own dad, and we're both having great fun keeping our little secret.