Family Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It hurt my eyes, "What are you doing?" I asked squinting at the bright light.

"I wanted to see you baby," Dad said, and came over to the edge of the bed with his big hard cock sticking straight out.

I rolled over on my side on the edge of the bed as he stood there looking down at me, "You like what you see?" I asked and reached over to grab his big shaft.

I pulled him closer by his cock until it was close enough to suck again. Dad let out a moan and reached down to flick my nipple.

"Damn your pussy looks good!" He told me and I raised one leg and let his hand feel me up, "You shaved it baby, it looks just like when you were little."

"Were you looking at my pussy when I was little?" I asked and then ran my tongue around his big knob.

"I sure was...but now you're all grown up."

My dad's fingertip slipped into the opening of my vagina and he groaned and cum started shooting into the back of my throat!

His big dick throbbed in my mouth as he shot a huge load. I guess I turned him on a lot more than I'd thought.

"OH FUCK!" Daddy groaned as I swallowed his thick cum, and milked his shaft until it was dry.

When I was done I fell back with my legs spread wide as I rubbed my pussy, "I'm so horny I hope you can go again!"

Dad went over to a bag and pulled out a bottle of lube, "You're so sexy I can go several more times...but first I'm going to taste that little pussy of yours."

Daddy yanked me closer to the edge of the bed and put his head down between my legs. I felt his tongue start to explore me and it felt strange and good at the same time. I was beyond caring about the lights and looked at his cock between his legs. It was still hard and he was lapping at my pussy like a hungry dog.

Shit it felt good, and seeing my dad's face between my legs was so damn naughty that I came in just a short time.

When stood up again, he kept looking at my pussy as he squirted lube all over his cock. He rubbed it up and down until it was all wet looking. Then he squirted some all over my twat, rubbing it in and sticking some in my vagina with his fingers.

It was almost like he was taking his time, wanting to make the moment last forever and I was getting impatient.

"I want you daddy...please fuck me before I go crazy!" I told him.

Dad smiled down at me and put his knob in my opening, I felt it start to push and then it popped inside and God it felt so damn good!

I'm not sure I can tell you all the emotions that ran through my head the first time my dad fucked me. Sure his cock was nice and hard, and as big as Ben's. But just knowing it was my dad between my legs, and feeling his cock sliding in and out of me made me cum several times before he was done.

"Damn Krisy...Mmmmmmm fuck you feel better than I ever dreamed.....OOoooo shit your pussy feels so fucking good!"

He skin was warm on mine; his hips moved back and forth between my legs, his nice big cock sliding in and out of my pussy while he kissed my lips, ears and neck. He slowly got faster and his breath was hot in my ear as I wrapped my arms around his back. I pushed up with my feet and let all of his nice hard cock in me.

His balls began to slap against my butt and the room was full of wet smacking sounds, my moaning, and the smell of our sex.

The world was only our sweating bodies, and feeling my dad's big stiff cock snug in my wet vagina. Daddy started pumping me hard enough it hurt but I didn't care anymore. I wanted to feel him explode and fill me with cum; I would have had his baby if he'd asked me at the moment.

"Oh fuck baby...I can't hold it any longer!" Dad grunted in my ear, and kept pounding my pussy hard and fast.

"Give it to me...OH FUCK....Dad...OH GOD!.....Do it!" I told him and squeezed his cock with my vagina, "CUM IN Meeee!"

He grunted hard and shoved his cock all the way up in me, "AH OOOHHH UNHHhhhhh!" filled my ears hotly, and I felt him shooting his load in me.

I came as hard as he did! I felt each hard spurt in me and squeezed his cock each time it did. I was gasping for breath when it was over and so was my daddy. We kept kissing and I rubbed his sweaty back until his cock began to slowly shrink inside of me.

Dad pulled it out and rolled over on his back. I felt his cum leaking out of me and running down the crack of my ass...but it felt so good I didn't even try to hold it back. I reached down and rubbed it up my slit and had another little orgasm as he got up and went to the bathroom.

A knock at the door sounded as he came back, and Dad went over an opened it.

I looked over and mom had her clothes in her hand and was naked. She said something to dad and he got his shorts and then went next door.

Mom came over and slipped into the bed with me. She kissed me, "Did you have a good time?"

"OH MY GOD!" I told her.

"I know baby..." She said, running her hands through my hair, "Nothing is like the first time...I know."

"Where did dad go?" I asked her.

"I told him we were going to have a Mother daughter talk, and he could sleep over there in the extra bed."

I started to giggle as another little trickle of cum ran down my butt crack.

"What's so funny?" Mom asked.

"My pussy is full of daddy's cum." And I started giggling again.

"We can't have you messing up my sheets!" Mom told me and slid down between my legs and licked me long enough to make me cum one last time.

After that first night with dad the rest of the cruise turned into a blur for me. We ended up with a fun little routine. The guys would go on excursions during the day while mom and I stayed on the ship. We'd hang out at the pool and then end up back at our cabin making love. At night we'd take turns sleeping with Ben or dad.

I could have done that forever! I was getting more sex than I'd ever dreamed of and turning into a total slut. Mom taught me all kinds of ways to please a guy...or a girl.

I do want to share one last memorable time we all had together. I think we were all a little down realizing that the trip was about to be over. Mom made sure it was a really good way to finish our cruise.

The last night on the ship we all had dinner together.

"So do you want to see a show tonight?" Dad asked us.

"Not really," Ben replied.

"I don't care, we should do something before we get back." I offered.

Mom had a grin on her face, "I think we should have one last huge party!"

Everyone thought that was a good idea, and we all put on our suits and headed for the adult area. No kids were allowed there and they had several hot-tubs. We all got in the hot-tub as the waiters started began to get us nice and drunk.

At one point the guys left for minute to use the bathroom and mom scooted over close to me and whispered, "I think tonight would be a good time to let our little secret out."

I wasn't sure what she meant by that, "What secret?" I asked.

"We can put on a little show for them," She said, "You know like we do every afternoon."

Then I got it!

I liked the idea, one big family orgy before we had to go back to our normal lives. Well our lives were normal for us, but I don't think anyone else would call it normal. I was already drunk enough to do it right then, but mom wanted to enjoy the evening longer.

We soaked and drank for another hour. It was so hot in the tub that we'd have to get up and sit on the edge. Steam would be coming off our bodies in the ocean air, as the ship got closer and closer to Ft. Lauderdale. I'd look over at my brother and dad and smile.

I loved Ben more like a boyfriend than a brother. I loved dad like a dad, but enjoyed having sex with him. It was so emotional and different from making love to my brother. Mom and I were more like best friends now...friends that had sex with each other. They were all different from each other, and I loved each one of them for who they were.

Mom gave me one of those naughty looks and I knew it was time to head back to the cabin. I don't think the guys had any clue what was going to happen. I think they thought that it would be like every other night had been. I wasn't too sure myself but I was full of anticipation by the time we got to the cabin.

Everybody took showers to get the chlorine off. The guys used the other room and mom and I showered in her room. When we got done we just had big towels wrapped around us.

"Come on!" Mom told me and we went through the connecting door to my cabin.

Ben and Dad were digging through clothes and they only had towels on.

They both looked up at us, "Hey!" Ben said, "What's up?"

"You want to see a show?" Mom asked.

"Now?" Dad replied, "It's kind of late."

"Not for this show," Mom laughed, and took him and Ben by the hands and led them back over to the big cabin.

"So what's going on?" Ben asked mom.

"Patience...grab two of those chairs."

Dad and Ben each grabbed a chair and mom had them arranged at the foot of the big bed. I think Dad realized what was going to happen and he had a huge smile on his face. Ben looked confused but put the chair down next to the other one.

Someone knocked on the door. Mom ran over and took the tray full of rum punch drinks and thanked the kid.

She didn't give him a tip because she only had a towel on. His eyes were big and I don't think he minded at all.

Mom told Ben and Dad to sit down with a drink. They did and Ben still looked confused facing the big bed. I took a big drink of rum punch as mom stood in the space between the chairs and the end of the bed.

"Okay, you can only watch," She warned them, "No touching us or yourselves...got it?"

Ben figured it out right then and his face lit up, "Sure mom."

"Krisy come here."

I went up to mom, and we put our arms around each other and started making out.

"OH DAMN!" Ben said.

I heard dad's voice, "This is going to be good!"

Too me it was just like how we started every afternoon. Mom was a good kisser and she un-tucked my towel from between my boobs and pulled it down to my hips. She held it there and started sucking on my nipples as dad and Ben groaned in appreciation. I looked over and both of them had big hard cocks standing up from their laps between the folds in their towels!

Mom stood up and let me drop her towel as mine fell clear off, and landed on top of my feet. I squeezed mom's boobs and took my turn sucking her nipples until they stood out bright pink and hard as rocks.

"Shit this is killing me!" Ben groaned.

"Don't you dare touch your dick!" Mom warned him.

Mom pushed me back on the bed and crawled up next to me. We faced each other lying on our sides and started kissing again as the guys groaned. I raised one leg so mom could rub my pussy, and she did the same so I could rub hers while we kissed. I was getting really hot and wet.

Mom was too, and the guys kept making comments about how hot our show was making them.

"MMmmm!" I hummed as mom started to finger my opening. I returned the favor and soon our middle fingers were inside of each other rubbing back and forth fast.

I came first with a loud moan, and then mom got off.

"FUCK!" Dad said, "Can we play too?"

"Come on Kris... I think we tortured them enough." Mom said and sat up, and crawled off the bed.

I joined her as she got down between dads legs and took a hold of his cock. I got down in front of Ben and did the same. The end of Ben's penis was wet with clear fluid, I licked it and he let out a moan. I kept licking it, teasing him like crazy.

"Oh fuck sis!" he groaned, suck it for me!"

I took it in my mouth and started sucking. I looked up and saw daddy watching me suck my brother's dick. His eyes were full of lust and I heard mom making slurping noises on his cock.

I went back to sucking my brother's nice tasty cock.

I heard dad tell mom, "Yeah baby lick my balls!"

I'd never tried that before and took Ben's cock out of my mouth. I got lower to lick that soft bag of skin. Ben groaned louder, I licked his big warm sack all around and then went back for more of his swollen knob.

I kept stroking his shaft and he started to hump up into my mouth. I knew he was going to cum and in a few seconds he was groaning and squirting big blast of cum. I swallowed it, but some leaked down his cock, so I licked it up as he kept groaning loudly.

Dad hadn't cum yet so I went over to help mom. I got under her and licked daddy's balls while she sucked and jacked him.

"FUCK!" Dad yelled and sent his load into mom's throat.

Mom finished him off nice and clean as I got up; she came over and kissed me. I felt her push some of daddy's cum in my mouth and both Ben and Dad told us how hot we were. We licked each other's faces clean and then got back on the bed as the guys got another drink.

Mom had me lying on the edge of the mattress and got on top of me facing my twat. She settled her nice wet pussy down on my lips and then stuck her head between my legs to eat me. We ate each other for a few minutes before mom told dad she wanted to see his cock in my pussy.

I felt Dad's knob rubbing me as Ben got up on the bed behind me. He straddled my head with his knees and lifted mom's hips up so he could stick his cock in her. I felt my Dad's penis push slowly up in side and it felt wonderful. I didn't need the lube anymore because I was so wet, and could take the size after all the sex I'd had with my brother.

I looked up and watched the end of my brother's cock slip into mom's pussy and she started making noises like me. Both of us getting fucked at the same time while mom was on top of me.

I moaned and watched from below as my brother's big slippery cock pumped in and out of mom's pussy. His balls were swinging back and forth each stroke. Mom was yelling, and I felt her fingertip on my clit as dad's big cock began to pump hard and fast in me. He was yanking my thighs back towards him and driving it all the way up my twat.

Shit I came so hard and loud that it made mom get off and juice dripped out of her pussy onto my face. Ben stopped fucking her with his cock all the way in her. His big balls above me was all I could see as fluid kept dripping from mom's quivering pussy.

Daddy pulled out of me, and I crawled out from under mom. Ben flopped down on the bed on his back so I went over and started licking his wet dick. Neither of our men had cum yet, and I wanted to return the wonderful orgasm I'd just had to either one of them but Ben was in my mouth first.

I wasn't sure what mom was doing because I was enjoying how I made Ben squirm with his knob in my mouth. I felt mom get on the bed next to me, "Sit on that nice big dick...I want to see it in you!"

That wasn't a problem at all because I wanted to feel it in me too. I got up on top of my brother and guided his cock into me. I sat back and it slid all the way in nice and easy. He let out a groan and grabbed my boobs with both hands as I sat straight up on him moving my hips and feeling his knob way up inside.

Mom and dad crawled up on the bed with us. Mom kissed me while I bounced on Ben's cock a few times and then told me to lean down over him.

I leaned down and mashed my boobs on his chest, kissing him hotly when I felt lube being squirted on my anus. I was used to it because mom always liked to put the vibrator up my rear. I found out why when I felt dad getting behind me.

"OH MY GOD!" I yelled when I realized Dad was going to put the real thing up my rear.

"Relax Kris; you're going to love it!" Mom told me as I felt dad's slippery knob start to push against my anus.

It popped in and I felt more lube being squirted and then it started too slid up my rear.

You can't imagine what it feels like to have two huge cocks in you, unless you've tried it before.

One was enough for me, but two made me feel like I'd never walk again. I started yelling right away, and mom was pinching one of my nipples making it worse. I could feel both of them in me, one going in and the other going out...sometimes both ramming up in me at the same time.

My Dad was slapping my ass and pumping me fast at the same time. Ben was pushing upwards, thrusting up in my pussy at the same time. And I was screaming and having several orgasms, one right after the other.

Finally Ben let out a howl, and stopped pumping upwards in me. I felt him start Cumming...his cock throbbing as it squirted up inside several times. Daddy pumped his cock several more times hard and fast and then ground his body against my butt as the base of his shaft began to pulse quickly. My anus was stretched tightly around that thick shaft, and I felt every pulse as his cum shot his load up my rear.

I had one last massive orgasm that almost made me pass out.

When I could breathe again I was soaked with sweat and my crotch was a holy mess of cum. I staggered to the other room for a shower. I heard them all talking and the other shower running before I feel asleep. The last thing I remember hearing mom say was something about her turn.

The return trip back home was anti-climactic. It was a boring flight and it didn't help that I sober and trying to remember all the secrets we'd shared on the cruise. I started writing them down all the way back home.

I moved in with Ben a week after we got back. I claimed I could stay with him and go to the same college.

Mom and dad were fine with it, even though they knew why I really wanted to live with him.

I settled down with Ben thinking I knew all of the Family Secrets....Boy was I ever wrong about that!