Family Secrets Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure," Kelly said with a knowing smile. "Don't expect me to fight fair auntie," she said devilishly cocking out a hip.

"Oh, a challenge is it?" Charlotte cooed an evil light flashed across her brown eyes. "You know these things do need some air," she said her fingers worked quickly down her dress shirt as she heard footsteps nearing the door. "Hello, Samuel," Charlotte purred as her shirt laid open down to her navel exposing her chest to her nephew.

"You ready?" Samuel asked looking over at his sister trying not to appear as if he hadn't noticed his aunt's lovely orbs.

"Yep," Kelly said nodding leading the way.

"Nice tits auntie," Samuel whispered as he leaned into his aunt as he passed. Oh, he wasn't shocked by her exposing herself he had seen far more in his time in the dorms, things that desensitized him to his aunt's display. However, it was always nice to see a nice pair of breasts regardless of who they belonged to.

"Oh, just you wait young man," Charlotte said seductively as her front door closed.

"Thanks for walking us home," Kelly said bumping her brother's shoulder. "We really appreciate it, don't we Becky," she said reaching forward tickling her daughter's hair.

"Yeah, no problem," Samuel said ignoring the small exploring hands of his sister or was it his niece. He could never figure that out when his sister sent an email telling him that she was pregnant with their father's baby. By then it appeared everyone knew about what his father and sister did, and to him, they seemed at ease of what was happening other than him that is. It was another one of the reasons he had estranged himself from his family.

Samuel just couldn't bring himself to accept the fact his own father had fathered another child with his own daughter. In a heated exchange with his grandmother on his mother's side. Telling him if he couldn't see the child as a blessing then he was better off not coming to the party they held for them. Which, he wasn't planning on making the trip back home for anyways, then his sister sent her own telling him if he couldn't welcome his sister/niece than it was better if he just stayed away. Again a request he was all but happy to follow.

"You know how long it's been since we walked this path together?" Kelly asked as the elm trees swayed overhead, as they walked down the old worn bike path. Giggling as she saw her daughter's hands shot out trying to catch the butterfly that fluttered across their path.

"Yeah, a long time," Samuel said darkly, it was a month before their mother had been diagnosed.

"You know we could have more memories if you come home more often," Kelly said peering at her brother through the strands of her strawberry blonde hair. "Becky is going to need someone to do fatherly things with here in a few years."

"Isn't that dad's job Kelly?" Samuel asked sarcastically, staggering as his sister slapped him against the back of his head.

"Don't Samuel!" Kelly growled her index finger wagging at him. "What dad and I have done is our own business, you shouldn't live in the past Sam, if you can't accept that than it might be best if you just keep silent then," she said irritably.

"That was my plan sis," Samuel said putting space between them. "I've been silent about it since I found out so what's few more decades," he said shrugging his shoulders.

Sighing this wasn't how she thought it would go as they walked in silence down the alleyway behind old man Grover's house. Kelly had thought they could try and be brother and sister again like they were before their mother died. Then the realization struck her that he had to know about them while their mother was still alive. Thinking back his demeanor hadn't changed when they told him about Becky. No. It was older, something she didn't pick up on due to everything that was happening at the time. Biting her lip trying to remember when the first time she felt her brother distancing himself.

"Becky can you see home yet?" Kelly asked sweetly as she peered over the push bar of the stroller. Smiling as she listened to the sweet infectious laughter of her daughter as her small hand pointed to the eggshell white one story house. "Yes, that's home alright," she said glancing once again at her brother from the corner of her eye.

"You see why I need your help," Kelly said waving to the over-grown yard, to the shed whose forest green paint was peeling from the years of storm spray, to the house that seemed to have aged with its owner during his illness. "With dad being so sick for the past month, and now with the stroke it seems he'll never be able to lounge in the sun like he always does," Kelly said sadly, her lip trembled, her green eyes moistened recounting how she had found her father after the stroke.

"I know you probably want to head back to Charlotte's house, but could you mow the backyard, so this little girl and dad could enjoy it once again?" Kelly asked looking up at her brother as his eyes roamed over the yard.

"Sure why not, I'm have to do it anyway why not get it over with," Samuel said walking towards the shed. Sighing was he viewed the padlock and chain that barred the door he knew he had forgotten about something.

"Forget about the lock did we," Kelly said amusingly as she answered the back door in a blue lace bra. Samuel's eyes ran down his sister's exposed chest as he held out his hand. "What?! Do I have something on me?!" Kelly asked looking down her chest. "Oh, Becky threw up when we came in, so my shirt is in the wash," she lied as she placed the key in his hand. "You know you're going to catch flies if you don't close that," Kelly said placing her hand underneath his jaw smirking as his lips inched closed. "There that's better," she said patting his cheek as she closed the door.

An hour and a half had passed as the roar of the motor slowly wind down, the smell of freshly cut grass fluttered on the breeze as a precarious droplet danced with oblivion on the tip of Samuel's nose. Tugging once, twice to ensure the lock was in place, a chill crept up his spine at the squeak and groan of the old spring hinge of the porch door. There with his paralytic crippled right hand, his locked leg stood his father looking at the man that stood before him.

"Hello Samuel," Victor said nodding at his son searching for the boy he once knew.

"Hello Dad," Samuel said returning the nod.

"Dad, you're not supposed to be up!" Kelly said rushing out of the house.

"I know Kelly, I just wanted to see Samuel, and now I have, he knows where to find me," Victor said patting his daughter's hand before heading back to his bed.

"You know he's been waiting for you to come in and say some-thing," Kelly said tossing her brother a towel. "I told him you weren't ready to see us," she said her finger ran along her lip as her eyes ran down his chest as Samuel dried his face. "But you know how dad is Sam."

"Yeah," Samuel said somberly.

"Well, since you got the yard mowed why don't you come by at lunch, dad wants you to repaint the shed," Kelly said wishing she could get him to stay as he handed her the towel.

"All right see you then sis," Samuel said waving at his sister.

Now that he was alone, Samuel wandered down the sidewalk taking the long way back to his aunt's house. Noting every change, every nuance along his path as he took the right hand path that would take him along the beach front. It was the one thing his mother always did, was to take them down that travel worn path once a week, to see the splendor of the sea.

"Oh, right on time," Charlotte said spinning around on the stool of the ice cream stand. "Thanks Susie," she said as the teenage girl handed her two vanilla waffle cones. "Here, I thought you might need it," Charlotte said as she licked up the side of the scooped ice cream.

"Thanks," Samuel said accepting his as his aunt got to his side.

"You're welcome, well I figured Victor would try something, and," Charlotte said quickly looking at his face, "It seems that he did," she said inching closer to her nephew. "Anything you want to talk about?" Charlotte asked watching as Samuel lapped at melting ice cream that ran down his hand, wishing that he would put that tongue to use.

"No, why?" Samuel asked looking at her perplexity.

"I thought it would be hard on you seeing your dad like that," Charlotte said moving closer to him as they rounded the corner drawing near to her home.

"Not really," Samuel said darkly.

"Samuel, don't you think it's time to talk about your mother?" Charlotte asked as he held the gate open for her.

"What about her?" Samuel asked knowing this would always lead to a fight.

"The last time we talked about her you ran out of this very house," Charlotte said walking towards the apartment door.

"There's nothing to talk about Aunt Charlotte," Samuel said taking the last bites of his ice cream cone as he fished for the key in his pocket.

"Oh, I think there is Samuel," Charlotte said as she watched him climb the few steps to the door. "Samuel aren't you going to invite me in?" she asked as the door swung open, making him watch as she inhaled the last few inches of the cone, slowly pulling it out, her tongue teasing the last vestiges of the cold sweet treat.

"Why this is your house?" Samuel held wondering why she hadn't followed him up.

"Because Sammy this is your place for the summer," Charlotte said knowing how he hated when she used that nickname for him. "It would be rude of me just to walk in there," she said as her tongue ran along the inside of the cone.

"Want to come in?" Samuel asked stepping aside inviting her in.

"Don't mind if I do," Charlotte said her hips swayed as she climbed the steps. Taking Samuel by the hand leading him into the apartment. "You know, I always have this door locked and barred when I rent out this room," she said her fingers danced along its surface. "But I don't have to worry about you ransacking my home for goodies I hope," Charlotte said peering over her shoulder smiling warmly at Samuel.

"Don't have to worry about me auntie," Samuel said placing the key by the night stand, emptying his pockets knowing he was going to need another shower. "Though I might raid the fridge, but I won't go snooping through your place," he said digging out his last clean towel from his bag, only to sigh at the damage his roommate had done to it in his drunken stupor.

"Oh my, what have you done to that poor thing," Charlotte cooed as she leaned against his back eyeing the tattered garment.

"Not I, my roommate at the dorm I stay in," Samuel said tossing aside the towel.

"Well, then here, let me fetch you another towel," Charlotte whispered her nose tracing along his neck inhaling his manly scent. "You go and take your shower, we'll talk more later," she whispered into his ear trying to contain her rising libido.

Charlotte heard the roaring of the shower as she neared the door to the small bathroom she had installed when she built the addition. Hiding her camera phone behind her as she carried in a stack of clean towels for her nephew. Biting her lip as his blurred image moved behind the shower curtain, "Samuel," she said so not to startle him and to distract him long enough to slip her phone pass the curtain.

"Yeah," Samuel said sticking his head around the plastic sheet. Unaware that his aunt's finger tapped rapidly on the capture button of her phone. Filling up her SD card with wet, naked pictures of her nephew.

"I set a stack of towels on the sink for you," Charlotte said her hunger flaring as she noted his tightly shut eyes. Pushing aside the curtain quietly licking her lips at the sight of his body. "Here, let me dry your face so you can see," she said quickly pocketing her phone. Taking the towel from the top of the stack, slowly drying his face so she would have all the time she could touching his skin. It took all her will not to lean in and taste the softness of his lips. "There see," Charlotte said moving aside so he could see them sitting neatly for Samuel.

"Thanks," Samuel said his hand brushed along hers as he took the towel from her.

"Well, if you need anything just holler," Charlotte said shaking her ass seductively for her nephew as she left.

The moment the bathroom door closed behind her. Charlotte shot through her house towards her bedroom, where she could lavish upon the stolen photos of her nephew. Digging her phone from her pocket as she pressed her back against her closed door.

"Oh, Samuel, my how you have grown," Charlotte purred as her fingers ran down the screen. "What would you do if you found out about how your aunt wants you, needs you," she shuddered as her free hand explored her chest. "To be touched by you," Charlotte said lustfully as she pulled up her skirt, revealing her white bikini style thong, her dark brown landing strip showing through the nearly translucent material.

"Yes, Samuel, touch me here," Charlotte moaned as her fingers danced along her moistening lips. "Mmmhmm...yes, right there," she said in rapid breaths as she worked her clitoris. "Oh, Sam I need you to taste your aunt," Charlotte said falling onto her bed, spreading her legs, pushing aside her panties, "Yes, Samuel spread my pussy lips with your tongue," she huffed as she plunged her fingers into her hot canal. "Oh...Sammy....you're making me....," reaching up taking one of her pillows biting it to muffle her squeal of bliss as she rode her fingers.

"Guess what I got to see," Charlotte typed out as she breathed heavily sending it to her niece.

"Cheater!" Kelly sent back with the winking emoji.

Steam bellowed out of his bathroom as Samuel walked across his room as his phone rang violently on the nightstand. A heavy sigh escaped his lips as Kelly's number flashed across the screen. Wondering what his sister could want now seeing how it had only been thirty minutes since he had left her house.

"What is it sis?" Samuel asked placing the call on speaker as he dried himself off.

"Hey Samuel, I was thinking since Aunt Charlotte has her class tonight, that I could come over and keep you company?" Kelly said as she wrangled Becky into a new diaper. "Please, bro I don't get a lot of chances to relax these days."

"All right, I don't know how much relaxing it be here than your own place, since I haven't been here long enough to check her movie selection," Samuel said as he tossed the damp towel into the hamper.

"Don't worry about that I'll bring some over, oh, and do you plan on going out for supper or would you like some spaghetti?" Kelly asked knowing how her brother couldn't pass up free food. Especially, when it was based off of their mother's recipe.

"Are you making mom's recipe?" Samuel asked in all seriousness.

"Of course, Sam," Kelly said stifling her giggle.

"Okay, sure," Samuel said feeling his mouth water.

"Kelly!" Samuel heard his father's voice calling out from across the house over the line.

"I'll be over at seven," Kelly said ending the call. As much as Samuel would have liked to have said, he wasn't affected by the urgency in his father's voice that would, only be a lie. One that he knew would be more harmful than helpful.

"Now you two behave yourselves," Charlotte said as she applied her lipstick in the mirror by the door. "Samuel, I should be back by midnight, you wouldn't mind meeting me outside Mike's been getting a little handsy," she said as she turned to look at her nephew. Pulling him close so she could tease her niece as she whispered to Samuel, "I told him I had a boyfriend, you don't mind playing along, do you?" Charlotte asked her lips brushing along his ear.

"Not at all," Samuel said returning her hug unaware of the silent conversation happening behind him.

"Here, eat before it gets cold," Kelly said pointing to the chair at the kitchen table. "Oh, I almost forgot," she said digging into her bag pulling out a tin foil package containing three slices of garlic bread. "What's spaghetti without garlic bread," Kelly said her hand patting his shoulder. "I've missed you Samuel," she said sweetly wrapping him in a hug, resting her head on his left shoulder wishing she could pluck at his skin with her lips, maybe even a nibble.

"Aren't you going to have any?" Samuel asked as he watched his sister slid into the seat next to him.

"I've eaten," Kelly said waving for him to dig in. Kelly sat back and watched as Samuel took the first bite, watching as his eyes fluttered, the soft moan as the herds exploded across his taste buds. "Good I take it?" Kelly asked her lips curling into a warm smile as her brother nodded.

"You know, I think mom would be jealous," Samuel said as he savored the bite. "You know how long it took her to get the hang of cooking," he said chuckling remembering all the burnt pot roast. "I never got the chance to thank you for what you did for mom," Samuel said reaching over taking hold of her hand. "For that I am truly sorry I haven't said it before."

"Samuel," Kelly said her voice quivering, her lip trembled. "Samuel, how much do you truly know?" she asked looking deeply into the warm brown eyes he had inherited from their mother.

"Everything," Samuel said matter-of-fact. "Mom told me every-thing before she died," he said letting the matter drop.

"All of it?" Kelly asked skeptically, wondering if her mother had indeed entrusted him with the true history of their family. By the perplexed look on her brother's face it seemed that she didn't. A devious thought rippled across her mind wondering if her aunt had thought of it. "So why don't we watch that movie," Kelly said hastily, taking his plate from him lightly rinsing it, and nervously helping Samuel to his feet. "I think you'll like it," she said snuggling up to her brother, allowing him to feel the softness and roundness of her breasts; as she rested his arm in the cleavage of her heavenly orbs.

Kelly rested her head on Samuel's shoulder as the movie hit the halfway mark. Her right hand slowly trailing up and down his arm wondering if he would be ready before the hour drew near. They needed Samuel, there was no other way they could survive. Pondering which one of them would be the one that brought Samuel into the fold.

"Samuel, do you know how to dance?" Kelly asked looking up at her younger brother.

"Dancing as in the slow kind or the bump and grind kind?" Samuel asked looking slyly out of the corner of his eye.

"The bump and grind kind," Kelly whispered softly her voice dripped with sin.

"No, I never got the hang of that," Samuel said noticing something odd as it flashed across the surface of his sister's eyes.

"Oh, I could teach you," Kelly said inching closer to his lips. "There's a dance club in the other town and I don't have a dance partner," she said sternly, placing his hand on her upper thigh, "You will be your sister's dance partner, right?" Kelly asked her hot breath flowed over his skin as her thin full lips were only inches away from his.

"Shh!" Kelly said placing her left index finger over his lips when she saw him beginning to decline her offer. "You will take your sister dancing!" she ordered not taking no for an answer.

"O-okay" Samuel said from around her finger.

"Good," Kelly said mischievously, her eyes darted between his eyes and his taunting lips. Wondering if she could chance a kiss, then thought better of it. "You don't mind if I rest my head in your lap?" Kelly asked going for the safer route. Too much rested on them to have Samuel disappearing when the eve of the solstice was fast approaching.

"No," Samuel said looking at his sister peculiarly as she situated herself onto the couch. A soft breath escaped his lips as Kelly rested her head right on his groin. His nails dragged along the couch cushion as she rolled her head along his soft member.

"Something wrong Samuel?" Kelly asked looking up at him, resting her right hand next to her on his upper thigh.