Family Secrets Pt. 02

Story Info
Samuel comes face to face with the council of the coven.
15.3k words
4.71
41.5k
79

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,748 Followers

All characters are over 18+

************

Samuel rested in his bed that night. His mind racing as to why he had fucked his sister. It wasn't something he would have ever done. He hated her and his father for what they had done behind his mother's back. So then why was it that he couldn't feel the hate he had kept buried all these years? Something wasn't sitting right with him. While, yes, his aunt was very beautiful, however, he would never have allowed what happen on his bed to ever occur. Yet something pulled at him. Something that to him felt alien.

Tossing his covers off his body, Samuel grunted knowing he would never get to sleep with his mind so in flux. Flipping on the bathroom light, his eyes glanced at the mirror as he passed it to use the toilet. Stopping in his tracks as something strange caught his eye. His face hovered inches away from the silver backed glass as he studied his face. It took him a few minutes then he saw it. That purple mist, as it swirled within his pupils.

"What the hell!" Samuel said out loud his voice echoing off the bathroom walls.

"Samuel?!" Charlotte said, sticking her head into the room, "I thought I'd say goodnight before I head to bed," she said hoping she could entice him into some sweaty pleasure filled exercise. Noting how his bed was empty, opening the door wider walking towards the bathroom light. "Samuel?"

"Did you do this?!" Samuel growled pointing to his eye. Charlotte bit her lip she had wondered when he would find out, yet she hoped he never would have. She wished he would just keep going until the Solstice had past. Then once they had brought him into the fold explain everything to him then.

"No," Charlotte said low shaking her head.

"Then who...," Samuel said stopping himself. Knowing the only other one he had spent any amount of time with was his sister. "Kelly!" he growled angrily.

"Samuel, please listen," Charlotte said stepping into the bathroom.

"Why?! So you can spin your own damn spell on me!" Samuel sneered noticing how she looked five years younger.

"Oh baby no! The spell was only meant to curb your anger," Charlotte said her lip trembling, "or at least that's what Kelly told me. We would never take your free will from you, Samuel. We need you more than you can ever know."

"Why?! What for? So far, all I can see is the two of you just want sex from me," Samuel said, his eyes running down her body noticing how the sky blue translucent teddy looked so good on her. He had to admit the way the light material played against her tan skin was very appealing; nor could he deny how his eyes lavished on her exposed breasts. Dipping low to his aunt's matching panties he could feel something in the back of his mind longing to part those lips. Samuel could feel the war raging inside his mind as he stared at his beautiful aunt.

"Sam, you're staring," Charlotte said bashfully feeling her cheeks heat, "Not that I mind. I do enjoy the way you look at me," she said placing her hands behind her back, hanging her head, her raven hair cascading down her chest. Turning his head away as whatever the spell was, was fighting tooth and nail against his anger, and it was winning. Why had she done this to him? Why were they so intent on throwing themselves at him? What was their end goal? These questions plagued his mind as he stared back into the mirror. "Samuel," Charlotte said tentatively approaching his side, "If you can promise me you will hear me out and not run from this house like you did when your mother died. I promise to tell you everything."

"The truth, all of it?" Samuel said peering out the corner of his eye.

"All of it," Charlotte said nodding. Reaching out, her hand running down his arm before taking hold of Samuel's left hand. "Come," she said, pulling him behind her feeling his eyes on her exposed ass. She hadn't felt so wanted in ages. She just hoped Samuel would choose wisely and not be the cause of their messy deaths. "Sit Samuel," Charlotte said pushing him down onto his bed, "now I have to start from the beginning, so this may take a while," she said, taking his hand enveloping between hers as she rested it in her lap as she sat beside him. "Our family can trace it's lineage back to the Golden Era of Ancient Greece. Our forefathers and mothers were priest to the Goddess Hekatê, who gave themselves to her for our magic. However, our family and a few others delved into the magic that surrounded sex, until it became so engrained into our very DNA that we couldn't break ourselves from it.

You see, our sect can't perform our magic with just anyone. It must be one of our own kind. I don't know why, maybe Hekatê thought it was an amusing joke when our ancestors served her," Charlotte said shrugging her shoulders. "Which was fine given there was a great many of us at the time. We didn't have to hide or preform our art in secret. Yet when the trials happened, we went underground. From then on, we never gathered in a large group until today that is. It's a funny thing how the wheel of time comes full circle," she chuckled softly, "so getting to us," Charlotte said fidgeting beside him. "We are shunned Samuel. For what we did to save your mother. We broke a cardinal law of our coven. So now only those a part of this family can only give us what we need to live."

"Mom's dead! You didn't save her!" Samuel said heatedly.

"Depends on how you look at it Samuel. Yes, her body died, however, we humans have something else," Charlotte said patting the area over his heart, "Normally, when we die our souls depart this plane of existence for another. Yet your mother didn't want to go when you were still so young. She and your father were the ones that were meant to explain this to you. Yet Wendy was denied that chance, and to see you grow into a handsome man," she said caressing his right cheek, "not when we knew the cancer wasn't natural."

"What do you mean not natural?" Samuel asked his anger rising at the thought of someone or something harming his mother.

"She was hexed Samuel, as was your father," Charlotte said, tears gleaming in her blue eyes. "Well, your father that's new. We have been trying to find out who wants to harm our family so much. I have a suspicion it is one of the elder council members."

"Why?! Why would they do that to Mom and Dad?"

"Because someone wanted your mother for themselves and the power that runs through our line. So when your mother chose Victor, I could only think of one man that would hate them both so much as to kill them. I believe it's Norman Conner. He always had a thing for Wendy. He's a creepy little bug nose man," Charlotte said, shivering at the thought of his hands on her. "So when the cancer was announced Wendy poured through every magical text we have. Yet everything she had learned and tried didn't stop the progression of the disease. Which only left one thing: magic. Black magic to be precise. Yet once we learn that it was too late to counter it. So your mother came up with the most insane idea: a soul siphon."

"A what now?"

"It's forbidden magic Samuel. Even we aren't meant to tamper with the laws of life and death. Yet we didn't want to lose her forever. You have to understand Samuel. I love my sister I was willing to do anything to keep her with us as was your sister and father," Charlotte said looking deeply into his eyes, "yet in order for the soul siphon to work it requires the ultimate sacrifice. A life for a life. We knew we couldn't go to the coven. No. We knew they would never agree with our plan. So it fell to us to help your mother. While you were at her side your grandparents and I preformed the rite as your father and sister brought life to this world. As you saw my sister dying her soul was pulled into your sister's womb. Where the child -- they had conceived together whose soul -- would fuel the spell to keep her with us, albeit in a very different form but she is still Wendy. So once the coven learned of what we had done they excommunicated our family. Yet we need the energies we get from sex to live. If we don't well...it gets a tad messy. So now as to why we need you. With your father as he is, the hex that was placed on him not only did it damage his health, it also affected his libido. You see while yes, your sister and I can survive on the traces of sex when we are together. However, our magic isn't meant to be used like that," Charlotte said. Her hand rubbed his thigh proud that Samuel hadn't bolted like he had when he was younger. "It is only when a man and a woman are joined together. Where we can tap into that endless well, so that we may draw from it our magic and our source of life. Yet we cannot force you to choose us. Your magic is just now budding since our encounter. You would have noticed it the moment you first had sex, yet you were a good son and took care of your mother," Charlotte said inching closer to him, "as I have said before time is running out. We need you to make your choice before the Solstice."

"Why? What's so important about the Solstice?" Samuel asked trying to wrap his mind around everything his aunt was telling him.

"Because on the Solstice each of us including you must renew our pack with Hekatê, and your father is dying he doesn't have long Samuel. Since we are already shunned, we thought to perform the rite once again, however, it will be you and I at the center of it," Charlotte said watching his mind race.

"You want to have a child...with me?!" Samuel asked dumbfounded.

"Yes Samuel. It is the reason I look younger. I want to grow old with you and maybe watch our child grow too," Charlotte said placing his hand over her stomach.

"You know how insane this sounds!" Samuel shouted jumping from his seat. Yet he couldn't deny he felt different since they had serviced each other. Was that the magic his aunt spoke about? If what she said was true, then was he to die in less than two weeks' time? If so, then was he willing to just lay down and give up? No! The man that took his mother needed to pay! He needed to face the same fate he had brought down upon his family.

"I know Samuel. Trust me I do know. It was the same for me when my parents told me about all this. But know this sweetheart we only want you. Not because we need you, or that we want to live. Yes, those are good reasons to approach this, yet that's not the reason we need you. It's because we love you, Samuel. I know this is all rushed yet we are running out of time," Charlotte said rising from the bed, "If you had come home sooner, we would have more time to ease you into this. Yet your anger at your father and sister has kept you away," she said placing her hand over his heart.

"So then why was it I caught them having sex months prior to my mother's death?" Samuel asked unable to except the fact that Becky was his mother. It sounded too damn convoluted to Samuel. His logical mind just couldn't except that, his mother's soul was in Kelly's daughter, no, it just couldn't be.

"It was your mother's idea, plus your sister was an early bloomer in her magic. There weren't any boys her age that could take care of her need, and your mother wasn't about to allow some old pervert to use her own daughter."

"So she'll let the father of her daughter just have his way with..." Samuel eyes went wide as Charlotte's slap retorted loudly.

"Don't you dare judge your mother or this family! While you ran away, we held this family together. While you hid in your damn books locked away in that room, we suffered here alone knowing not if we were at our end of days! If you want to die fine! I'll leave you fucking alone!" Charlotte shouted slamming the door behind her. Tears streamed down her face as her chest heaved, her back sliding down the wall, pulling her legs up against her chest. Her salty tears painting her thighs as she wept.

Samuel stood frozen as his aunts wails filled her home. Easing the door open he didn't know if he could calm her down, yet he had to try. She was the one person he still cared for, yet he was in denial if he didn't care about his father or sister. It was just too much for him to take all at once, and hatred has a very nasty way of clinging on when it's been so deeply rooted.

"Aunt...," Samuel said, "Charlotte, I'm sorry," he said softly placing his hand on her shoulder. "Please don't cry because I'm an asshole."

"Sammy!" Charlotte said looking at him through tear laden eyes, "Please don't let this happen! I know it's quick but please think about this. Think about the lives that are in your hands."

"Okay, I hear you. I need time to think," Samuel said starting to rise. Too much was said in one night, and Samuel wasn't about to add more to it. Charlotte's hand darted out taking hold of Samuel's right wrist as he started towards his room.

"Please stay," Charlotte said with a trembling lip.

"Okay," Samuel said lowering himself to the floor. Charlotte curled herself around his arm, resting her head on his shoulder neither said a word as the night drifted away.

Samuel awoke to find himself in the arms of his aunt, as the morning sun shone through the living room windows. He watched the rise and fall of her breasts as she slumbered in her blissful sleep. His skin heated as her nose then her lips nuzzled his neck. His morning wood strained against his boxers. Yet the glorious sight before him made his cock throb with a vengeance. Goosebumps raced across his body as her soft breath flowed over his skin. He couldn't get the feeling of how velvety soft his aunt's breasts were as they rubbed against his arm out of his head.

"Have you found something interesting Samuel?" Charlotte asked staring at him through her eyelashes. "I know, I have," she cooed her hand grasped his cock through his boxers giving it a few loving strokes. Samuel tried to contain his moan, yet it was futile. "Oh, do you like your aunt's hand stroking that cock?" Charlotte asked her lips plucked gently at Samuel's neck.

"Y-yes." Samuel's voice cracked as his aunt circled the crown of his rod with her thumb.

"Samuel, please touch me like you would your girlfriend," Charlotte cooed chuckling to herself as she noticed his blushing cheeks, "it's okay to be inexperienced," she said softly as her left hand turning his chin towards her. "I'll teach you everything you need to know," Charlotte said, her lips teasing his before slowly embracing each other's. Her fingers weaved through his hair as their tongues swirled around each other's. Charlotte moaned into Samuel's mouth as his hand squeezed her right breast, her nipple sat nestled between his index and middle finger. She could feel that pink bud hardening as her orb heated underneath his touch. "Samuel, I need to do the spell again. It must be completed before the Solstice if I wish to carry our child," Charlotte said placing his hand over her stomach, "however, I know you're frightened by what was said last night. I ask nothing more then what we did yesterday. You did enjoy it didn't you?"

"Yes, aunt...," Charlotte placed her finger over his lips silencing his words.

"Just Charlotte, Samuel," Charlotte said her blue eyes shimmering in the morning light, "I wish to be yours Samuel, and it's only right for the man that is to share my life with to call me by my first name." Samuel couldn't think straight as cock swelled in his aunt's hand. It felt so damn good; and Samuel couldn't deny he enjoyed the taste of her cunt as it flooded his mouth. Plus he had his own plan that had been forming since last night to work out. If he was indeed a witch as his aunt and sister claimed they were. He had sat there pondering, "Then couldn't it find out who was behind his mother's death? If so then what? What was he going to do then?" Samuel knew that answer. Kill the basturd that took his mother and anyone else that had a hand in her death! "Mmm...yes, Samuel," Charlotte moaned softly as Samuel's fingers ran along her covered lips, "Oh baby, you don't know how long I've waited for you to touch me like this," she said, starting to feel her muscles tremble and her canal growing moist. Charlotte bit her lip as her labia parted feeling her panties soaking up her juices as Samuel ran his finger up and down her hungry lips. Her brown eyes flew open as he gently rubbed her aching bud. "Mmmhmm!" Charlotte moaned nodding her head telling him not to stop.

"S-Samuel...can we?" Charlotte asked her thigh muscles rubbed against his hand. While she wanted to cum underneath his touch. She wanted it to be on his tongue and not where she would soil her panties. Charlotte thought the proper place for that was in the mouth of the man she loved.

"How can I say no to you," Samuel said smirking.

"Lay down Samuel," Charlotte said her lush lips curved into a smile, "I know the floor isn't a suitable place to be doing this, but I just can't help myself when it comes to you," she said leaning down kissing Samuel hungrily. "You remember what you did yesterday?" Charlotte asked painting the same sigil on her and Samuel's body.

"Yes, Charlotte this 'magic' how does it work for men?" Samuel asked looking up at his aunt. He knew one thing: he was going to have to pay his grandparents a visit. Due to their vast library, Samuel had to guess they must have something on magic stored on those shelves, if not hidden away at least. Plus if he was going to implement his plan he wasn't going to be stumbling about either. Samuel was going to make sure his plan didn't fail, however, that needed knowledge he lacked; and his grandparents were the only ones with a library at their disposal.

"You eat -- or drink in this case down the woman's juices to power your spell while I, myself must swallow your load," Charlotte said, a devilish light flashed across her eyes as she reached out grasping his rod giving it two hard strokes. "However, I think you like me swallowing your cum don't you Samuel?"

"Maybe...," Samuel said matching his aunt's own mischievous smirk.

"Well, then maybe you'll like eating this, hmm?" Charlotte asked reaching down pulling her panties to the side flashing her nephew her moist peach.

"Perhaps, why don't you place it here," Samuel said tapping his chin, "and we'll see if that cunt likes my tongue in it."

"Mmm...my naughty boy," Charlotte purred as she situated herself over Samuel, "Turn, turn, upon thy head," she began to chant as she lowered her hips to Samuel's lips. "Ten by two the epoch shall recede," Charlotte said with trembling breath as her swollen labia touched his lips. "Blind time and take away his gifts," she said, seeing the same spark of blue light flaring at the tip of Samuel's cock. "Here and now by ten by two the shaver shall appear," she whispered before devouring her nephew's cock. For a few moments in that warm seaside cottage the only sounds that could be heard was soft moans and loud slurping. Charlotte was in heaven as her nephew's cock glided along her tongue. Yet all the while, Samuel was trying to form his own spell in his mind as his tongue tasted Charlotte's honey dew. However, how was he to phrase the spell? Was like how his aunt spoke, or just form it into a question and hope it would understand? Frustration fueled his mind as he couldn't begin on how all this was all to work. So, Samuel forgot all about that for the time being and focused on the cunt before him.

"Yes...Samuel!" Charlotte squealed locking her knees around his head knowing that both of them were nearing their breaking point. Charlotte's eyes flew wide in surprise not by the eruption of hot semen in her mouth. No. It was because of the power she tasted that saturated the very molecules of his cum. She wasn't expecting such power as she sought to drink down his seed. She knew given the new potency. She and Kelly were going to have to rethink what Samuel was. Charlotte hadn't tasted such strength in her life time and she wanted more! "How about we go get washed up and I'll cook us some breakfast?" Charlotte asked laying on Samuel's chest as her moist labia rubbed along his deflating rod. "Maybe then if you like I'll teach you something else, hmm?"

soul71
soul71
6,748 Followers