Family Shock Turns into Family Pleasure

Story Info
Family fun.
3.1k words
4.45
145.3k
132

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123janexx
123janexx
203 Followers

Hi, I'm Jane yes it's my real name and no I'm not going to give you my last name. I'm 38 married to John, we met at university and we've never been apart since. He's 39 and two kids, twins, Anna and Sam, aged 18.

I'm not one of the super models you read about in these stories, I'm just normal, I have put on some weight not too much though, to be honest I think I look better for it and so does John. When I'm dressed up to go out I can still turn a few heads which does my ego the world of good, but I'm sure you don't want to hear what I'm like but why I'm writing my story on here. Actually I'm not really sure why I'm telling you all this, I think it might be to help me come to terms with what happened, or maybe just to tease you all, no I'm not really that nasty.

John works in an office in town and I work 3 days a week in a local garden centre's nursery. On the day my story started a few months ago it was a rainy day and because of the rain it was very quit at work. My boss told me that I could go home early if I wanted to, needless to say I said yes to his offer. I set off for home at 4 o'clock instead of my usual 5:30 finish.

Quite often when I'm at work Anna will start to get tea ready for us all, because she's usually home 2 hours before me, which is always a big help to me. I went into the house and was surprised to see that neither Sam nor Anna appeared to be at home. 'Oh well looks like I will have to make the meal' I thought to myself,' as I took my coat off.

I went upstairs to use the toilet and as I neared the top of stairs I could hear a noise, I stopped to listen but couldn't make out exactly what the sound was so I walked up the last few steps slowly. The sound was coming from Anna's room, it sounded like she was moaning in pain? Her door was half open and when I looked in I was shocked to see that she was on her bed having sex with some guy.

I was fuming, how the hell could she be so stupid as to do this. I was just about to push her door open and castrate the guy when I realised the guy was actually Sam! I looked again and again just to make sure, yes it was Sam he was actually fucking his sister, I was frozen to the spot and then Anna started to tell him to fuck her harder and she started pulling his arse harder against her with her hands.

I ran downstairs jumped in the car drove to the park and just burst into tears. What should I do? How long has it been going on? How do I stop it? Those thoughts and probably a thousand more questions went through my mind. Should I pretend I don't know what they were doing and try to keep them apart? Or, should I have it out with them?

After sitting there or nearly an hour I knew I would have to talk to John about the situation first and so decided to go home. I rang Anna before I set off to say I was on my way home. When I got home Anna was in the kitchen preparing tea Sam was in the room with her, he was doing some of his homework, both of them acting like nothing had happened. I found it really hard not to cry again and shout at them that I knew what was going on. Anna even said, "Are you okay mum?"

I said, "Yes, I'm just getting a cold or something." and turned away.

When John got home we sat down for tea and John was asking if I was okay, "You're not your usual chatty self darling."

I told him I was 'off it' and that I was going to having an early night. I laid in bed wide awake, I was thinking about what I'd seen earlier, it just kept going over and over in my head the sight of Anna on her back with Sam between her legs fucking her.

When john came up to bed he asked if I was okay again, I said "yes" but that I needed to talk to him seriously about something. Typical guy...his reply was "Oh god have I forgot anniversary or birthday?"

"Just shut up and get in bed I have to tell you something!" I then told him what I had seen, he looked thoughtful for a minute then just said, "oh okay." and kissed me.

I said, "Is that all you can say? We have to do something!"

"Like what?" he replied "They're teenagers...like we were once! You were fucking guys at Anna's age. Would you rather she was doing it with some idiot who could hurt her or be with her brother who will treat her properly? You know they have always been close, closer than twins usually are."

Sometimes I just hate men when they say things that make sense, I suppose he's right in a way but it's against the law! "What if someone found out?"

"Well then you'd better talk to them, explain to them that if they want to do it, they need to be careful!"

Then John started to kiss me again this time I didn't stop him. We were soon fucking like it was the first time we'd ever done it together. It wasn't long before I climaxed and John followed me quickly while I was still gasping for air as he spilled over inside my pussy.

The next Friday I told the kids that they were staying in tonight, "Your dad and I need to talk to you both!" that got groans off of them both.

"But mum we were going to go to the pictures with our mates tonight!"

"Tough, you're stopping in tonight and that's an end of it!"

Anna still argued for a few minutes, Sam didn't say a word, he always let her do the talking, I don't know if he lets her because she can get a lot of leeway with the cute smile she has or because she's the bossier one of the two of them.

After tea on Friday night we sat in the living room, "Do you want to start John?" I said, the look on his face told me he didn't, "Hmm okay, looks like it's up to me then! Right you two no lies, what have you two been doing together?" they both looked a bit shocked but said nothing, "Well" I said, "How come, when I came home early on Tuesday, I saw you both in Anna's room having sex!"

Now they really went red, Anna half tried to deny it Sam just looked at the floor, "Are we in trouble now mum?" Anna said, "I promise we won't do it again!"

"No you're not in trouble but you could be if anyone found out what you were doing together!"

They both looked up when I said they're not in trouble.

"What do you mean mum?" Anna said.

I told them "If that's what you two want to do, then me and your dad have decided to let you but there are some rules."

Anna gasped and her eyes opened wide, "Oh my God mum, really! Yes we will do anything you say!"

"Well to start with no one outside our immediate family must know about what you two are up to, you can't do anything outside of the house, or if we have company, do you understand?"

"Yes mum!" they both said together.

"

"And if either one of you decides to end it, there is to be no trying to hurt each other to get revenge or anything! You have to remember that you're always brother and sister and that's far more important than a little fooling about."

Both of them said, "Yes mum." in unison.

"If you have any problems or anything then come to me or your dad first before you do anything about it okay?"

Again both of my children said, "Yes mum." together.

"If you're not sure about anything ask us, and finally and very important if one of you doesn't want to do something that the other wants to do then you don't do it and the other has to agree that you have that right! No means no...and no pressure must be used to get your own way."

Another, "Yes mum," agreement came from both Anna and Sam.

Anna looked at me. She had a look on her face that said she had a question in her mind. "Go on!" I said "what is it?"

"Well mum, could you get us some condoms please? We can get some free ones but we've been told you can buy better ones in the chemist's shop in town but we can't go in there and can't afford the good ones anyway."

I laughed, "Okay I will and we'll get you on the pill as well so you can be safe, we can tell doctor it's to regulate your periods!"

Anna jumped up and hugged us both, "Thanks you're the best parents ever!"

When she sat down again I got that look again, "Mum can we really ask you anything?"

"Yes of course you can!" I said, hoping the question wasn't going to be bad.

"Can women climax with oral sex? I get close if we're actually having sex but not with oral!"

Now it was my turn for my face to go red. I looked at John he was grinning but looked like he was on fire, "Yes of course you can in fact it's probably easier or a woman to climax with oral sex than in the usual way! You must be doing something wrong."

She started to open her mouth slowly, she was thinking about what she was going to say, "Well obviously mum it's not me it's Sam not doing it right, could you or dad show him how to do it properly?"

Okay, so now I panicked, I said what I thought would stop her, "Well you would have to be naked first!" knowing full well she wouldn't be willing to strip off just like that in front of me and her dad. You think you know your kids! How wrong can you can be! Anna just stood up, took her t-shirt off, unfastened her jeans and pulled them down, she reached behind her shoulders, unfastened her bra, letting it fall to the floor and then pulled her knickers down.

I was stunned by the fact she that she had stripped off so casually, she didn't hesitate for a second and there was no trace of embarrassment on her face as she stood there totally naked in front of her father and me...and, just how hot she looked standing there naked.

John just sat there, mouth wide open, staring at his daughter. He was in another world poor guy.

"Eerrrm, okay Anna, not sure how to do this!" I said looking round, "Okay lay down on dining room table on your back!"

We went through to the dining room. Anna climbed on table, legs wide open, "John, show Sam where Anna's clit is and how to lick it!"

John snapped out of his trance, "Are you sure?" I nodded my head 'yes'. John went over to Anna pulled her bottom close to the edge of the table and put her feet flat on table surface, her legs bent upwards and wide apart, "Here Sam, this is her clit!" and John gently pulled the hood back, exposing her clitoris. Anna was moaning already, just from her father exposing her to her brother. "Just gently rub it with your finger like this!" Anna was loving what her father was doing to her while demonstrating what Sam needed to do to her, he then bent down and licked her clit, she went wild at this and exploded into her orgasm.

John stepped back, "You try it now Sam!"

Sam started to lick Anna "Oh God!" she was saying "Don't stop.", John said "Hang on Sam, I'll show you something your mum likes!" John pushed his third finger into her pussy to get it wet and then pushed it into her anus as he pushed his first two fingers into her pussy as he started licking and sucking her clit. I thought I was going to have to hold Anna down she was bucking so much because her orgasm was so powerful.

It only took about a minute for Anna to cum, John stepped back, "Okay Sam, you do it now!" Anna was laying on table gasping as Sam repeated what his dad had done, this time I held Anna's shoulders and watched her brother lick an finger her, he soon brought her back to another orgasm, then stood up with big grin on his face.

"How was that sis, can I do oral now or what?"

Anna couldn't talk, she just smiled at him as she gasped for air. As she recovered I looked at John and Sam and could see they were both hard, and I knew I was wet through as well. I was looking forward to getting fucked soon as we went to bed. When Anna stood up she held onto me for stability as her legs weren't working properly.

"God mum, that was fantastic. I'm going to do that again...a lot!" she laughed, "But can I ask something else? Can you show me how to suck Sam properly?"

I'm sure she knew exactly what to do, after all, a man can climax easily, no matter how bad the attention on his cock was delivered, but what could I say? "Okay if you want me too!"

At that Anna told Sam to undress which he soon did! He had a nice cock only about 4, maybe 5 inches long but it had a nice thickness to it. He stood in front of Anna and me, I took hold of his cock and felt electric shock go through me, 'I'm holding my sons cock!' I thought as I nearly climaxed myself just from touching him. I told her. "Stroke it gently like this, play with his balls gently, then lick his cockhead, tease him a little then slowly push your wet lips over it, go down as far as you can go comfortably." I demonstrated, taking every inch of his cock into my mouth, his cockhead falling a little short of my uvula, "In and out like that, here you try,!"

Anna was soon sucking Sam the way I'd shown her, "Now." I said, "Wet your finger and push it into his bum like he did to you!"

She did as I suggested, her finger was halfway in his arse when he shouted, "I can't stop! I'm cumming!" and Sam shot off in Anna's mouth before she could react. Anna swallowed it all down greedily as Sam bounced about under her mouth. I thought, 'And not for the first time, I'll bet'.

She again gave me a hug, "Thank you mum." and she gave me a kiss and I could taste Sam's spunk, I knew I was going to have to taste it again, and soon, "Mum can you get all of dads cock in your mouth like you did with Sam's?"

"Yes, most of it."

"Is it bigger than Sam's?"

"Yes, longer as well as fatter!"

"Muuum!"

Oh God I knew what she wanted!

"Okay John, your turn to undress now/"

John was soon naked. He had the biggest erection I'd seen on him before. I could see Anna looking closely so I took him in my mouth and sucked him. I was careful to take my time getting John's cock as deeply into my mouth as possible, I gagged a little as his cockhead crashed into my uvula, I backed off a little and then changed my angle if attack slightly and this time I sank lower, sank down until my lips reached his ball sack. I had to be very careful not to blow John's balls and ruin his erection for the next hour.

I pulled my mouth off of John's cock. "Do you want to try?" I asked.

"Mmmm yes please mum." Anna was soon sucking, sucking her dad like a pro. She brought her father close to his boiling point and then pulled back, she looked at me and said, "Mum you're the only one dressed don't you feel odd?"

I'd felt all sorts during the evening but not odd! But as everyone else was naked, I undressed while I watched Anna go back down on her father. Sam then said "Can I practice oral sex with you mum please?"

I wasn't going to say no was I, so there we were, both parents getting oral sex off of our kids and loving it, I saw Sam was hard again so I reached under his arm pits and pulled him up over my body. I whispered, "Fuck me!"

Anna was still sucking her father but she saw the movement of her brother sliding over my sweaty body, saw his cock slide into my cunt and asked if her dad could fuck her as well.

"If he says yes, you can!" I gasped. Sam made me cum three times before he filled me with his spunk, I looked over at John, he had cum in Anna and she was cuddling on top of him, contented. All four of us ended up in our bed that night and it was daylight before we went to sleep. That was the pattern for the rest of the weekend, I even got to lick Anna's pussy and she licked Sam's spunk out of mine.

Over the next few weeks we sort of settled into a routine the kids were fucking each other every day but came to us two or three nights a week which was great as we couldn't have kept up their pace for long.

A couple of months later we were all in the living room, yes we were naked but we were watching TV. Out of the blue, Anna said, "Mum, I know some of my mates from school would like to know more about sex, could I invite them round?"

John was grinning, "Yes," he said.

I said, "Okay but it has to be people you can trust not just anyone!"

"Oh well," piped up Sam, "In that case, I'll bring a few of my friends as well!"

Now it was me grinning, "Yes, I can't wait!"

123janexx
123janexx
203 Followers