Family Shock Turns into Family Pleasure Ch. 04

Story Info
Incest with mum dad son daughter, family adventures.
2.9k words
4.63
49.2k
49

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123janexx
123janexx
203 Followers

I hope you have read what happened to our family in the last three parts. If not I'll explain...

I'm Jane, I'm 36, married to John, he's 38. We have twin 18 year olds: daughter Anna and son Sam. A few months ago I walked in on Anna and Sam having sex. After some discussion with John, we decided to let them carry on. We had a stern talk with them that somehow ended in us having sex with them.

Part three ended with me telling you about Anna's friend Julie and her swinger parents. They have sex with their kids like we do. Her dad, Robert, called me and we arranged to meet up at the weekend to see if we got on and maybe to swing with them, Now read on.

So Friday night came and I was like some schoolgirl going on a first date: What to wear? Would he like me? In the end, I went smart but casual: just a plain dress, panties, no bra and shoes. I mean, what do you wear to meet swingers? This was all new to me. John chose jeans and shirt,

We met them in a hotel bar in town. We had exchanged pictures of each other, so recognised them when we walked in,

Robert jumped up to greet us and introduced his wife Angie. She was in a dress that buttoned all way down front. She was very attractive; short brown hair, great smile and she held my hand a few seconds longer than was necessary as she said hello.

Robert got us all drinks and sat back down. Now came the part that had scared me most. What do you talk to swingers about? Well apart from sex, obviously. Turns out you talk about same things you do with everybody else. We had a great evening, laughed lots and sex wasn't talked about.

NearIng the end of the evening Robert said, "I booked a family room here tonight for Angie and myself, and would love for you two to join us." Before we could say anything he continued. "You two need to have a chat see if it's what you want to do, I know both of us want you to. We had good time tonight and don't want it to end. We're going up to room 203. Please talk about it, and if you want to go ahead just come up, we will be waiting. We have some wine and glasses up there."

So we had to make a decision. It wasn't a moral dilemma - you know us better that that. In fact, we only spent five minutes trying to think of a reason to say no. And four of those were in the lift. John knocked on the door. Robert opened it

"Oh great, you came. Please come in, I'll pour the wine."

Angie was sitting there minus her dress. She was attractive before; now she was hot in her see-through bra, panties and hold-up stockings, John was staring as well, We got the drinks and chatted a bit more until Angie got up and sat next to John on the bed.

"Do you mind if I kiss him?"

"Mind? God no. That's why we came," I spluttered,

I watched as they kissed. OK, I've seen him kissing Anna before. But this was a woman and it was different somehow. Very sexy, but in a hot way, I looked at Robert. He smiled at me and looked down at the space next to him. So I moved over to him and we started kissing. This was a lot stranger for me as well. In a really nice way.

"Can I unzip your dress?" he asked.

I helped him with It and took it off completely.

"Jane you look amazing. I've been wanting to undress you all night."

I'm sure I blushed. I looked over to John and Angie. Her bra had gone, and so had John's shirt. His jeans were getting undone. Just looking at them got me so much wetter.

I started to undo Robert's clothes with his help. He was soon naked. His lovely cock must have been seven inches and very hard as I held it. I slowly wanked him while we kissed. My panties soon disappeared, though I don't remember taking them off. I bent down to suck on Roberts cock,

"Wait," he said, "Let's move. I want to taste you."

As we moved, i again looked at John. They were in sixty-nine position. Angie was on top sucking his cock deep into her mouth. Her hand was playing with his balls and I'm sure his bum as well,

I got into sixty-nine with Robert; me on top. I sucked his cock, rubbed it over my face, licked his balls and went back to sucking his cock. All the time he was flicking my clit with his tongue or pushing his tongue into me, I was in heaven and could feel orgasm building,

I moved my legs down a bit so my bum came in reach of his tongue. He didn't disappoint me. Then he pushed a finger into my bum and went back to licking my clit. OMG. That was it. I came all over his face, I was rubbing my pussy all over his face as I came. I rolled off him gasping for breath.

"That was amazing," I told him,.

He thanked me and then Angie came over and licked all my juices from his face, She then kissed me as I just laid there.

"Are you ready for him to fuck you now?" she asked.

Oh god, was I ready, I just nodded.

Robert got me into doggy position then slowly entered me, filling me up with his cock. I could see Angie had climbed on top of John and was riding him. As I was getting fucked, I could see John's cock sliding in and out of Angie's pussy. All her juices were making his cock shine. I soon had my second orgasm and was followed soon after by Robert. He filled me with cum. Robert pulled out, turned me over and we kissed,

I looked over to see the other two had finished as well. As we all just lay there, Angie got up and kissed me again then moved her head to my pussy, licking Robert's cum,. I shuffled round and was soon getting my mouth full of John's cum out of her pussy,

I managed to make her cum just before I did and, as we moved round to kiss again, I noticed the men just sat on the other bed watching us. Angie started to kiss me. She was on top of me.

"Open your mouth."

I did, and she dribbled spit into my mouth. I swallowed it and opened up again. This was something new and it was nice. She spat into my mouth then spat on my face, licked it off, then kissed me and spat everything into my mouth.

I tried to do same to her, but had to wait till she moved off me. It felt so dirty, yet sexy, spitting into each other's mouths and faces it almost made me cum. We had some more wine while the men recovered.

"I like swingIng. It's so naughty, but so much fun."

Angie told us stories of all the men that had fucked her over the years she and Robert had been doing it, I thought what a good way to find more guys without all our friends knowing. They told us lots of stories, then I saw John was hard again, I said to Angie, "I think yours has recovered, how's mine?"

She went to suck Robert and he was soon up again.

"Do you mind if I have both of them for a moment?" Angie asked.

"Go ahead," I replied.

She soon had Robert on his back and was sitting on his cock with John in her bum at same time, I moved to her head and began kissing her.

"Spit on me please."

So, as she was getting fucked, I was getting spat on, "Want to swap places?" she asked me. Silly question. Soon it was my turn with both of the men in me and me spitting into Angie's mouth, I got both lots of cum in me, I apologised to Angie for getting it all.

"You're not keeping it," she said, and started to lick and suck all the cum from my bum and pussy. I think that was about orgasm number six,

We woke up next morning and it wasn't long before we were fucking again. A lot slower and gentler this time. Afterwards we talked. They said they hoped we had enjoyed it and that they would love to meet us again if not for sex then just for drinks as they liked us a lot. We said similar things and we said our goodbyes,

When we got home Anna and Sam were keen to hear every detail and Anna especially wanted to know when we could all meet up for sex. A few hours later Angie called me.

"Hi. just wanted to say again how much we enjoyed last night. When we got home, Julie was nagging for us all to meet up."

"Yes," I replied, "Anna is the same. Look if you want, I can make some dips, put an order in for a load of pizzas and you come round this afternoon. We could all just chill out. Do whatever happens. You can all stay the night so you can drink."

"That sounds great," she said, "Say we come about threeish?"

"OK," I said, "It's a date."

She hung up.

"OK Anna, we need to go shopping."

When I told her why she screamed and hugged me. We bought lots of drinks - soft drinks as well - and some stuff to do dips. Back home we prepped everything, then showered and changed.

Then I thought, "Why change?" So it was my usual panties only. As soon as Anna saw me she was back upstairs and stripped to her knickers.

Three o'clock came and we saw their car coming down the drive. Just that made me start getting wet. Anna opened the door to them which got a great reception when they saw how she was dressed. Robert and Angie had brought Rebecca - Becky - their other daughter as well as Julie. When Angie saw I was in just panties as well, she said, "OK girls. I think we are overdressed. Let's get some stuff off."

The sight of the three of them undressing was awesome. Sam, John and Robert were all staring at them,

Julie then said, "Mum. I think you are still overdressed."

"Why?" said Angie.

"Well, I didn't bother with panties, so I'm naked."

Now it was my turn to say, "OK girls, thinkwe're overdressed." I took my panties off, quickly followed by Anna, Becky and Angie.

John got us all drinks, I showed them all round the house and we were just chatting and laughing about nothing. Then we spotted Sam and Julie making out, so naturally all eyes turned to them. Julie was struggling to get his clothes off so Becky went over to help until she got his cock free. Then she gave him head, sucking and licking his cock. Julie joined in and as they were doing that John and Robert decided to undress. As soon as Robert's cock was free Anna started to suck him. I didn't know which ones to watch, Julie spotted Anna sucking her dad, so she went over to suck John This was now the makings of an orgy; there were three couples at it,

Angie looked at me and said, "Well unless you have a couple of guys hidden away it looks like me and you to start with. Is that OK?"

I laughed.

"Are you kidding me? Of course it's OK. But can we watch others as well? I've never seen anyone else fuck my kids like this."

"Yes, I know what you mean. But you have been with their friends. This is totally new to us."

We started to kiss; her pussy was like a river as I pushed my fingers in her; mind you, I was as wet. I thought her whole hand was going to go in me as she played with me,

I looked round. Anna was now sat on Robert's cock and Julie was doing same with John. I then noticed Becky and Sam moving towards us. Becky went down on me and Sam went down on Angie. OMG, Literally one minute later I came and Angie soon followed. We lay back on the sofa gasping, both of us thinking that was great. But the kids just swapped places, Sam licking his mum and Becky licking hers. Angie and me were kissing again as the kids licked us, both of us knowing how wrong, but how hot, this was,

Angie rolled her eyes to look behind me. Anna and Julie had swapped places and were now fucking their own dads but got themselves into a position so they could kiss as well, That sight, and with Sam licking my clit, took me over the edge again, As soon as I had cum, Sam got behind Becky and fucked her while she brought her mum off. He soon filled her with cum,

I looked at Angie.

"I have cum twice and it's only five o'clock. I don't know if I can last the night."

She laughed. "I'm the same, but I'm going to give it my best."

I needed a drink, so went into kitchen and Angie followed me,

"You don't know how long I've waited for something like this. It's awesome seeing the kids like this, I hope we can do this again. Not that we're going just yet."

"It's the same for us," I replied, "It's great now we have another family we can talk to and knows how we feel. So hell yes, this better happen again. A lot."

I laughed. We went back into the room both the men had cum and were sat back watching Julie and Anna in a sixty-nine position eating the cum out of each other. Sam had cum in Becky so she told her mum to lay down then squatted over her and pushed Sam's cum into her mouth.

"Don't swallow," I told Angie, "I want some of it."

As soon as Becky moved, I kissed Angie and we swapped Sam's cum back and forth until it was all gone.

"OK. If everyone's ready, I'll order pizzas while we get our breath back," I announced.

I ordered eight different pizzas and we sat back and chatted. Forty-five minutes later Pizza Guy was driving down drive. Anna said to Julie, "Come on, let's go get them naked. See if we get discount."

They took the money from me and answered the door. I can only imagine what the guy's face was like. We couldn't see, just hear what was said.

Anna: "Do we get discount for being naked?"

Pizza guy: "No. I'm sorry I can't."

Anna: "Please?"

Julie: "What if we give you a blowjob?"

Pizza guy: "Errr, OK."

We could only hear mumbling then for a few minutes.

Pizza guy: "OK thanks. Next time ask for me."

They came back into the room. "Well. That got fifteen quid knocked off bill."

Angie and me looked at each other and just shook our heads,

We all got pizza dips and so on and sat in the dining room eating and laughing, Then Becky went under the table and either had a suck or a lick of everyone. We were all teasing her. When she came back out she said, "Well, the cocks are definitely ready again. So can we eat quicker?"

I would love to tell you in detail what happened next, but to be honest I missed lots of it, I was that busy having my own fun, It was a case of either kiss, lick or suck whatever came in range. We kept having breaks and slowly we all headed to the bedrooms to sleep,

Now I know I went to sleep cuddled up to Becky. And when I woke in middle of night, Julie was in my arms. In the morning I was alone,

After a late breakfast, the kids said they just kept moving about between us most of the night playing with us or themselves. While the kids were messing about in the morning Angie and me got talking. Yes, we both wanted more lots more of this, we agreed and they wanted us to come and swing with a lot more of their friends.

"Yes to that."

"Obviously we don't take the kids swinging, or tell others there about them."

"Yes. That makes sense."

"And if any of us wanted to play with the other's kids?"

"More than welcome anytime as long as the kids said it was OK."

"But if we met up sometimes? Just the four of us? No kids?"

It all seemed to make sense so we all agreed to it.

"Well," said Angie, "Sod shaking hands on it. Let's all go fuck to agree to it."

We were soon all having a last play together before they went home.

Well. That's part four done. I'm hoping you want me to go on with what happened next. If so, please let me know.

123janexx
123janexx
203 Followers