Family Skeleton

Story Info
Some things are better left not known.
10.5k words
3.62
80k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steelring
steelring
1,144 Followers

Skeletons are supposed to be in closets, but Laura's childhood bedroom does not have a closet. That was removed to make room for the double bed that we use when we sleep over at her mothers. So our skeleton is in the bedroom.

Not that I ever expected, when I married Laura, that I would still be sleeping in her childhood bedroom more than twenty years later. It is not every night. We do have our own home. But once a month we spend Saturday night at her mother's, and it is Laura's bedroom that we use.

I guess some guys would resent a once monthly arrangement like that, but ever since Laura produced the hand-cuffs, I have loved staying over at her mother's.

As Laura saw it, I was putting up with her mother wanting to have both her daughters and their husbands over for dinner on the Saturday evening, and for lunch on the Sunday afternoon, and since I was being so nice about it, she thought it might be fun to try out something a little kinky whenever we stayed over, to make it something to look forward to. It might even make it all the more exciting, doing that kind of thing under her mother's roof.

Not that making love with Laura has ever been anything less than wonderful. The first time was in that same bedroom, when Laura and I were both nineteen, and we had an audience, if you can call a twin sister and three other friends in a bedroom an audience, when a sheet is covering what you are doing underneath, so that they cannot actually see the penetration taking place.

Nikki, Laura's mother, was out with a friend. When I say a friend, I mean a friend with benefits, and we knew she would be out late that night. Laura's father had died some years before, when she and Chloe were just ten, and Nikki was a single parent. Her slender Swedish figure, long legs, generous breasts and straight blonde hair, ensured that even if she had never settled with any other guy, she was still having her needs regularly satisfied.

From what Laura tells me, Nikki still does. She may have been sixty five last month, and her hair may be more white than blonde, but she has kept her figure, does daily yoga to keep herself supple, and she still has the same bright, sky-blue eyes that Laura and Chloe inherited, with the high cheek bones and full lips that they both enjoy as well. While Nikki has gotten a little older, the guys she meets have gotten younger, and they still form an orderly queue around the block.

Nikki has always believed in family, which was why she preferred Laura and Chloe to have friends round to their house, and chill out in one or other of their bedrooms, and is why we have always had the once a month weekend stay overs at her house, and spent Christmas and Easter there every year.

Chilling out in the bedroom back then started with six friends from the same school, listening to music, drinking cans of lager and various laced fruit juices and colas, and talking about everything and nothing. Later, as we got comfortable with one another, we got around to exploring our teenage sexuality.

I remember the other girls' cries of shock the first time Laura unzipped one of us and took out a rigid cock, stroking it and pulling the loose skin up and down with her hand wrapped around it.

Mike was the lucky guy. His eyes glazed over, and he fell into a trance as Laura continued playing with his cock. Then, without warning, it erupted, Mike's sperm not quite hitting the ceiling, but firing in an arc and landing on Michelle who squealed with surprise. The rest of us burst out laughing as Michelle started panicking and saying "Get it off me!! Get it off me!!"

Chloe then followed her sister's example, unzipping my fly, and getting out my cock. She went one step further, getting on her knees after stroking me for five minutes, and putting her mouth around my cock, with Michelle saying how gross it was and the others all encouraging her.

Chloe just ignored Michelle, and within minutes I was coming. Nowadays I can hold back a lot longer, but at that age I was making too much sperm and had too little experience to know how to control what happened. I just blew my load.

To her credit, Chloe did not take her mouth away. She swallowed, to laughter and cries of "Wow!!" from the others, and "What does it taste like?" from Michelle.

It was a moment never to be forgotten, my first experience of being given head, and the fact that it was my future sister-in-law who swallowed my load, with my future wife sitting there and watching, makes reminiscing about those days all the more enjoyable.

Just the same, when we have our family gatherings, those evenings spent in the bedrooms are never mentioned. Chloe's husband, Phil, had never been part of the group and knows absolutely nothing about his wife sucking me off when we were young, or anything else that we got up to then, not even how it came about that Laura got pregnant.

Looking back, it seemed like Laura and Chloe had some kind of competition going on, each wanting to outdo the other, just like when Chloe sucked me off after watching Laura masturbating Mike. Maybe it came from being identical twins, and wanting to assert their individual identities.

Anyway, it was a few months later that Chloe allowed Mike to get in bed with her, both of them getting naked under cover of the bed sheet, and getting into some heavy duty petting, while the rest of us were sitting on bean-bags on the floor, Laura with Paul, and Michelle with me.

Michelle by this time was more relaxed. The contrast between her and the twins was fascinating. The twins were white complexioned, blonde, slim, but with their mother's generous breasts, wide, pink nipples, and fine blonde pubic hair, with slits whose labia hid inside until you gently prised them open, which Mike, Paul and I all had done by then, at different times, depending on who was paired with whom.

Michelle was black. Her parents were Nigerian. By black, I mean exactly that, not a shade of brown that indicated mixed parentage somewhere further back, but pure jet black. She wore her tightly curling hair long and held in an elasticated tie behind her head. She was shorter than the twins, slim, with neat breasts, black cherry stubs of nipples, a copse of black curls between her legs, and lips that did not just protrude, but hung half an inch between her slender thighs.

Having a choice between two slender, but nicely endowed blondes and a more slender, afro girl, was sheer heaven, even if my mates were sharing the same three girls as well.

So that particular night, Chloe had Mike in bed with her. They were totally intertwined, Mike kissing Chloe's breasts while she played with his cock. Then he disappeared beneath the sheet, and was crouched between her legs, his head obviously right where it mattered. Chloe was just visible from the waist up, but was arching her back and moaning in response to what Mike was doing to her. After she had climaxed, they switched positions, and Chloe gave Mike head.

By then, giving head had become a regular feature of those bedroom chill outs, although all three of us guys preferred to get sucked off by either Chloe or Laura, because they both swallowed, whereas Michelle would pull away, leaving us making a mess over her and ourselves. What was different this time, was that both Chloe and Mike were naked in bed together. That had never happened before.

So after Chloe and Mike had made each other come, giving the rest of us some serious entertainment, it was someone else's turn. They climbed out of bed, naked, and pulled on some clothes. The rest of us looked at each other. Michelle shook her head. Even though Paul had had his arm round Laura, his tongue exploring deep inside her mouth, he hesitated when she got up, pulled off her teeshirt and jeans, and slipped under the sheet. I took Paul's place, joining Laura under the sheet, wearing just my boxer shorts.

Once we had thrown our underwear from beneath the sheet, I ended up on my back, with Laura on top of me. She is a head shorter than me, and she was lying on me as we were kissing and stroking each other's bodies, her legs parted on either side of my body. My cock was hard, standing upright between her legs.

We had just the sheet over us, from the waist down. By lifting my head, I could looking over her shoulder, down her slender white back where the skin was stretched taut over her shoulder blades, spine and ribs, to the sheet that was moulded to the globes of her buttocks, and the vee shape of her stretched out legs, and then there was this bulbous thing pushing the sheet up into a cone shape just inches from where her legs joined those perfect globes of buttocks.

It was Laura who reached behind and angled my cock down, shifting her buttocks as she got the head right where she wanted it, letting it ease its way inside her.

Michelle noticed.

"Oh, my God," I heard. "They're doing it!!"

The room went quiet. I lay still. Laura pushed back on my cock. My future wife, although I did not know it then, was so wet inside that there was no resistance. She moved down my body, taking my shaft inside her pussy.

Laura stopped pushing back. We were no longer kissing. Her head was on my shoulder, and she took a bite of my flesh between her lips, just gently. Then she pushed a little further. I felt her wet warmth sliding further down my shaft. She only stopped when every inch of my cock was inside her, and then she just lay still.

Nobody spoke. Everybody had to know that my cock was right inside her. They might not have felt it pulsing, the way I could, but they had to know. Laura was doing something with her cunt, rhythmically squeezing her muscles in some way that sent sensations through my cock that I just could not handle.

Whether she intended it or not, it just happened. Just like the first time that her sister gave me head, I could not hold back. I was in heaven, and my body was just doing what nature designed it for. I felt the build up and a second later it erupted through my shaft and into her.

If he had not hesitated, it would have been Paul, and not me, lying on the bed. The baby girl that arrived around nine months later might so easily have been a brunette instead of blonde.

I am fair haired. So is Chloe's husband, Phil, so Nikki's entire family retains the Swedish look, even if my parents are Irish, and Phil's are English. Paul, on the other hand, has jet black hair, so had he not hesitated, Laura's family could have been different, she could even have ended up married to Paul instead of me.

Having done it once, Laura and I started fucking regularly. None of the others wanted to go that far. When we were with them, we still played around with the others, but full blown fucking was just the two of us. Sometimes the others watched, while we kept a sheet on top for some kind of modesty.

More often we fucked in my room, when Laura came round to my place on her own. No audience. Just the two of us enjoying each other together. Being sensible and responsible, we started using condoms, but the horse had already bolted. Laura never had another period until after our baby girl was born.

Not that we got married just because Laura had got pregnant, but fucking each other as often as we did, and spending time talking about what we should do about her being pregnant, we got to know each other better, and we each liked what we were finding out about our personalities, our respective senses of humour, our tastes, and everything. Having been comfortable as two in a rotating group of six, we found that we enjoyed being just the two of us even more.

Back to the time that Laura produced the handcuffs.

By then, our daughter was seven years old. We had got through an interesting start to marriage, both of us at university while Nikki looked after the baby day time. We had both got jobs, and had a place of our own. Our sex life was still great, and we had decided to try for another child.

We were still going to Nikki's for the family weekend once a month, and that was where the handcuffs were produced. Chloe was married to Phil, and they were always at the family weekends too.

So when Laura came up with this thing that she was starting to feel just a little inhibited with her sister and her husband in the next room, and her mother in the room below, and maybe if I used the handcuffs on her it would help her to relax, I was puzzled, because she had never missed an orgasm when we had been making out, but who was I to argue with her.

Laura slipped the handcuffs beneath her pillow, and we went downstairs for the Saturday evening meal. Nikki knows how to cook. The meal was wonderful. I held back on the wine, wanting to be able to enjoy Laura to the full, once I had her handcuffed to the bed. Laura seemed to be drinking a little more than usual, maybe feeling nervous at what she had let herself in for.

Around nine thirty, Laura put our daughter to bed, and then joined us again downstairs. Nikki produced a bottle of Absolut vodka, which I declined, but Laura accepted a glass, unusual for her, because she rarely touched spirits. Nikki and Phil were both enjoying the vodka, but Chloe, I noticed, like myself, declined.

Just before midnight, Nikki said that it was time for her to go to bed, suggesting that we all should do the same. At the doorway, she turned, giving us a smile, and saying that we should be careful not to make too much noise now that her grand-daughter was getting older. It seemed like more than advice, and almost acknowledgement that she knew what would be happening in our respective bedrooms very soon.

Upstairs, Laura and I undressed, taking turns to use the landing bathroom that we shared with Chloe and Phil. Laura slipped off her gown, and not for the first time I enjoyed the sight, realising how lucky I was to have been the guy in bed with her those years ago, and to have that body all to myself ever since then.

I pushed the duvet onto the floor, and Laura joined me on the bed, letting me position her in the centre of the bed, her arms extended to the metal bedhead. It was a typical modern Swedish bed, with square rails rising vertically, six inches apart, topped by a horizontal rail. I slipped the handcuffs around the middle rail, closing them around Laura's wrists, just enough that her hands could not slip through.

My cock was rigid, and I could have entered her straight away, but I held back, starting by stroking her amazing body. Laura had exercised herself back to her slender self after giving birth, and her breasts were still firm and proud, even lying on her back.

I just lay beside her, using one hand to caress her body, stroking her from where the handcuffs were around her wrists, down the length of her arm, over the full mound of her breast with its half inch nipple stub and palm width areole, down her almost concave stomach, on to her mons with its copse of trimmed blonde curls, teasing her by skirting her entrance, and then dipping between her thighs, stroking her pure white flesh all the way to her knee.

Then I crossed to the other knee, and traced my way back up her body, on the other side, everything in reverse. This time she shuddered as I skimmed her nipple stub. I liked that. Those stubs have always been so nicely sensitive. As I continued up her arm, back to the metal of the handcuffs, I leant over and with my lips parted, took one of those amazing nipples between them, and began to suck gently on the firm stub.

Laura moaned.

Playing way back then with Laura, Chloe and Michelle I had discovered the differences, as well as the similarities, in what they enjoyed. Laura and Chloe, with their pencil thick nipple stubs that pushed out against their teeshirts when they were dressed, and their almost palm width areoles, both loved to have their breasts stroked and sucked. Michelle, by way of contrast, in spite of having black cherry nipples that were as prominent as the twin's stubs, barely registered any real pleasure from attention payed to her breasts, preferring the focus to be between her legs.

I sucked and licked on more on Laura's sensitive stubs, enjoying their rubbery feel against my lips and tongue. She began to writhe on the bed, her arms pulling on the hand-cuffs. Normally she would have caressed my back or head when I paid this kind of attention to her breasts. Instead all she could do was twist and turn when the intensity was too much.

It was fun. I kept her waiting before I moved between her legs. We have never used sex toys of any kind before. We had never needed them. All I need to be turned on is for Laura's body to be there, available. Her sex drive is as strong as mine, and she has never had a headache that was not genuine. Her body responds beautifully. She gets wet in moments. But I kept her waiting, enjoying the power play of having her handcuffed.

I even brought her to the point of orgasm. I went down on her, using my tongue to probe and lick and tease her, parting her with my fingertips to expose her clitoris, lapping at either side of it, then teasing it, until I sensed that she was close, and then stopping, leaving her frustrated, returning to her breasts, only to repeat the cycle all over again.

Without her arms secured, Laura would have reached for my cock, stroking it, making me want her even more, guiding me to her entrance, but with the handcuffs she could do none of that. She used her eyes, pleading with me to fuck her, gazing at my cock, wanting it, saying not a word but still imploring me to enter her.

When I was ready, I spread her legs wider.

I thought, with wry amusement, that this could be when it happened, when our hoped for second child could be conceived, Laura submitting as never before, offering herself to me. Knowing how our daughter had been conceived, it would be nice to look back on this moment as being when we created another life.

Lying over her, I touched my cock head to her entrance. She lifted herself to meet me as I entered her, the head stretching her wide, then sinking deep, using the full length of my shaft to fill her with hard erectile flesh.

As a teenager, you get out the tape and measure. You take sideways glances in changing rooms so that you can compare. I had never made love to any woman except Laura, so no one had ever said to me how big I felt compared with other guys, but I knew that I had nothing to be ashamed of. If average is just under six, then I had two to spare, and the thickness that went with the length.

Laura's face, as I sank that full, thick length inside her, was a picture. Her mouth was open and her sky-blue eyes were wide. It was as if she had never had it fill her quite so much before. It is amazing, the effect that a pair of handcuffs and being made to wait can have.

I only had to start some slow gentle thrusting, and Laura was spasming beneath me. The orgasm that I had denied her when I was tonguing her had been ready to explode, and explode it did. She almost screamed, except remembering our daughter asleep in a nearby room, and Chloe and Phil just on the other side of the bedroom wall, I clapped my hand across her mouth just in time, muting her, but she shuddered and jerked, pulled against the handcuffs, wrapped her legs around my waist and squeezed so tightly I had to stretch straight to counteract the force in her grip. It was so beautiful. I love the way my wife comes.

Not that I came, at least not right then. I could have, but squeeze the right muscle at the base of your cock and you can hold back, so I squeezed, waiting for Laura's orgasm to subside.

Then I started fucking her for real.

There is something very special about having a woman underneath you who can do nothing except let you fuck her whichever way you want, who cannot put her arms around you, or use those same arms to signal that you might ease off, who cannot prevent you licking or sucking at her breasts, whose legs are not as strong as yours, and cannot stop you opening them wide, or bending her in two so that her knees are at her ears, her ankles on your shoulders, and her cunt is offered up.

steelring
steelring
1,144 Followers