Family Surprises

Story Info
Two women plus two men equals three cocks?
1.9k words
3.99
135k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* Warning this story includes bisexual (both female AND MALE), transgender, and (of coarse) incest themes. If any of the preceding offend you please choose another story; to the rest, happy reading.

****************************

I remember how it all began; I still get wet just thinking about it. I was over at my boyfriend's house and we had some friends over. We all decided to play cards and the guys picked the game while me and my friend Joanna went into the kitchen to fix the drinks. I got beers for the guys and made Margaritas for Joanna and I. When we got back to the table the guys had chosen a game, called Mau, in which the winner of each round gets to make a new rule for the game.

This was a game that Joanna and I loved to play, so we took our places at the table, across from each other. About half way through the evening the guys, probably figuring that they couldn't lose, made a rule that every time a certain card was played the person who played it had to kiss the person across from them. Roughly half way into the next hand I played that card and gave Joanna a peck on the lips and the game continued. It wasn't but a few minutes later that the card was played by Joanna and she kissed me; this time, however, she surprised me by slipping me her tongue. I was most surprised that I accepted it and even found myself enjoying it.

The kiss was something else, Joanna really turned me on even though I'd never even considered kissing another woman, before. Joanna and I were so engrossed in our kiss that we failed to notice the guys leaving. In light of the fact that the game was apparently over, Joanna and I decided to carry on with our own fun.

She guided me over to the couch, slowly undressing my little five foot, two inch body. She was ever so slow and sensual in the way she slid my t-shirt up my taut tummy. I started shivering so slightly as my firm breasts were exposed to her beautiful blue eyes. Her tongue felt like electrified rain when she did this wonderful little fluttering motion around my hardening nipples. I was dying to find out how good that trick would feel elsewhere. Once she had my shirt off, she unbuttoned my jeans, slipped her fingertips into my jeans and panties gently pulling them down over my tight little ass.

The moment my panties reached my ankles I felt one of her slender little fingers slowly enter my pussy. I reached up, threw my arms around her long neck and kissed her tender lips with a passion I’ve rarely ever felt for anyone. This beautiful, statuesque, woman had me more turned on than I’d ever been, at that point. Oh, to feel her silky blond hai8r as we kissed like it was the only thing we were on this earth to do. Her six foot height was only the slightest bit of a problem to our passion; her steadying hands felt wonderful as they both supported and caressed my ass.

It wasn’t long before I started kissing my way down her neck to her bountiful bust. I was a tiny bit envious of her as I started to gently nibble on her pebble-sized nipples, but she’s only one size larger than my cute little C-cups. I loved the soft, husky moan she gave when I flicked my tongue across her left nipple as I held it firmly between my teeth. She must have particularly sensitive nipples, because she nearly collapsed when I did the same thing to the other one.

The moment she regained her balance she eased me down on to the couch and proceeded to kiss her way down from my breasts to my pussy. I was getting hotter and hotter with every kiss, especially when she got to my pussy. I swear she ate me out like my boyfriend could only hope to learn. I had the most intense orgasm of my life, but the best was yet to come. When she finished going down on me she came back up my body and kissed me, sharing my taste with me. The strangest thing happened while her breasts were crushed against mine and we were kissing; I felt something unusual between my legs. I guess “Joanna” really got excited, because I then felt he enter me. Yes. That’s right; she started fucking me with her COCK!

I’ll admit it was pretty weird at first, but I very quickly got a lot wetter and hornier from the fact that she had a cock. It was such an exhilarating experience to feel a woman’s seven inch cock bringing me to orgasm over and over again. I wanted her so much that I told her that I wanted her to cum in my mouth, something I rarely let anyone do. Once I swallowed the last drop of her delicious cum she laid back down next to me and we drifted off into a blissful slumber.

The next morning when Joanna and I woke up we kissed and decided to take a shower together. As we walked down the hall together, hand-in-hand and still naked, we happened to notice that the bedroom door just before the bathroom was open a bit and the light was on. Being extremely curious people, we decided to look inside. As we got closer we heard moaning and grunting coming from the room. We looked inside and got a little surprise. We had to keep from giggling a little. We look inside the door and saw my boyfriend, John, on his hands and knees with his six and a half inch cock swinging back and forth while Joanna’s boyfriend was behind him thrusting his eight inch cock into John’s ass. It was so exciting to see Jack fucking my boyfriend. I wanted so bad to be in John’s place. Joanna and I got so excited watching our boyfriends going at it, that we started kissing again and letting our hands roam all over each others bodies.

I couldn’t believe how hard Joanna got when I worked my middle finger into her tight little ass. I dropped to my knees and started sucking her cock, to get it fully erect. Joanna decided she had to get something out of the over-night bag she brought along with her. I figured she might be going to get some KY so she could fuck my ass like her boyfriend was doing to mine. When she came back she not only had the KY, but in her other hand she had a strap-on and said that since her man was fucking mine it only seemed right that I should get to fuck her. When I told her that we didn’t have to do that, she told me that she loves it when Jack fucks her ass.

Wanting to please this lovely woman anyway I could, I decided to go ahead and put the on the strap-on and got a pleasant surprise. On the backside of the six inch dildo there was a three inch dildo which had a piece on it that “tickles” the clit. The coolest part, however, was the fact that it also had a component which would allow the wearer to “cum” in and/or on the other person. This promised to be such an erotic experience. I proceeded to apply the lubrication to both Joanne’s ass and my cock. She moaned so much and looked so beautiful as I slowly eased my cock into her ass. She stroked her cock in time with my thrusts. We were both so excited that it didn’t take very long for us to climax. She came all over my tits while I fucked her and she asked me to do the same when I came. She had just finished her sentence when I pulled out and made the dildo squirt “cum” all over her tits and face. When we collapsed into each others arms she and I shared the juice that was all over her face. It was the n that she told me that it was John’s cum she had put in the dildo. I was surprised to find that John and Joanna had been fucking, but I guess that would help explain how John got around to fucking Jack.

When we were finally able to get up we found John sleeping on top of Jack with his cock, still, deep inside Jack’s ass. We decided to go in and wake the guys and let John know I was okay with him fucking Joanna and Jack. Oh the fun we had that day, the four of us together. It was amazing to have three cocks at once; I loved having Jack’s cock in my pussy while John’s was in my ass and Joanna’s was in my mouth. When we finished we got surprised by Katrina’s naked presence.

You see Katrina is Joanna’s sister. No one, but Kat and Joanna, knew that they were also lovers. Kat walked over to the bed with a wicked smile on her face and a gleam in her green eyes asking me if I liked being with women. I told her that I loved the idea of it, but that she could see by the current scene that all I’d had up to that point was cock; I, still, hadn’t eaten pussy yet. She said that now seemed to be as good a time as any and I told her that I wasn’t so sure about it. Kat then, still with a grin on her face, said that she would tell my parents about all this.

The whole time this is going on, the guys are just sitting there starring at Kat’s 32c chest. I couldn’t blame them, really; on her five foot four inch frame, they looked great. The thing, about Kat, that really had me turned on was the fact that she kept her pussy bare, not a single red hair to be found anywhere; I could swear I was salivating at the sight of it, but I digress.

I said that I didn’t think I would get in much trouble, because my parents knew that I was sexually active. She then confused me by saying that what I said didn’t matter; she said that what she was going to tell my parents was the fact that I was fucking both of my brothers. I, of coarse, told her that John was NOT my brother , just a boyfriend, and that Jake was only a cousin. She then went on to explain things and I found out that Jake was, indeed, my brother and that the lovely woman I’d been fucking was actually my brother Joe.

Knowing all this was weird, about as weird as fucking a woman with a cock, but the weirdest thing was that knowing only made me want them more. This information, however, made John sick and he left as quickly as possible. I was a little sad to lose John, but I was much happier to have found out that I was loving my family in every possible way. I would like whomever is reading this to know that I did, indeed, end up going down on, my sister, Kat and I loved every minute of it. My family and I are now closer than ever, but I’ll tell you more about that later.

To be continued?

If you like what you’ve read and enough of you tell me so, I’ll finish up and release the next chapter. As always, all constructive criticism is welcome.