Family Takedown 03

Story Info
Allison unhappily kneels to David.
5.7k words
4.56
106.4k
69
0

Part 3 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,108 Followers

Disclaimer: This story and all characters are fictitious. All characters are 18-years-old or older. It is a fantasy. In real life, all non-consensual sex is immoral and illegal, and not condoned by the author. All rights reserved.

This story contains non-consensual incestuous sex. You've been warned.

Allison may have found her release under the surprisingly talented manipulations of her deviant little brother, but David wasn't satisfied.

His vanquished sister's performance left him in a state of arousal needing relief. He'd given his newly-shaven sister a body-rocking, explosive orgasm, and it was time for her to return the favor.

David intended to take advantage of his beleaguered college sister's debilitated condition, intuitively knowing his next demand would push Allison to a new level of degradation and moral repugnance.

It would also likely spark renewed resistance, and he wanted her as physically and emotionally weak as possible to minimize any intransigence.

"No rest for the weary, Allison," he advised. "There's more to do."

Allison's post-orgasm reverie was broken by her animated young brother's grip on her right forearm as he pulled her up, grabbing her by the left hip to lower her from the countertop.

A sick feeling overcame his aggrieved sister's soul as the reality of what just happened settled in, but David left no time for introspection and remorse about the perversion she had just endured.

"Get down. We're not done for today. Not yet." David's reference to 'today' was disconcerting, but under the circumstance, his depleted sister put it aside to focus on the issue at hand.

Allison's jelly-like legs couldn't support her weight in her enervated condition as her feet hit the tiled bathroom floor, and David's powerful hands on each shoulder easily forced her feeble knees to buckle.

She quickly found herself in a suggestive kneeling position on the linoleum before her reprobate brother, with her face arriving at crotch level. Nervous and distressed, the effect of her profoundly indecent performance was clear as she eyed warily the impression of his exuberant erection against his briefs.

"DON'T JUST STARE AT IT, ALLISON," David barked, returning to his gruff, commanding voice, and hoping his sister was still dazed and intimidated enough to simply follow his instructions.

"TAKE IT OUT!"

The scurrilous young man soon learned slightly more motivation was needed to achieve his evil goal, as Allison's sapphire blue eyes perked up with the demented gravity of the order, and her recognition of the depraved act he had in mind.

"N...NOOOOO...," Allison protested.

Just as he anticipated, the disturbing nature of his intent was enough for Allison to gain renewed resolve to not permit his plan, shaking her head strenuously, while her eyes shot darts of disdain into David's expectant glare.

"DAMN IT, ALLISON!" Her querulous brother yelled. "I DID YOU...NOW YOU'RE GONNA DO ME!"

David was pissed. In his fierce state of lust, he was in no mood for recalcitrance by his crouching sister, and decided it was time to coerce her compliance.

Grabbing a clump of her curly brown hair, he viciously pulled her head to focus her terrified eyes on his sturdy cock. The forceful move scared the vitriol from her appalled gaze...replaced by the fear of his perverse intention.

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT, ALLISON," David explained. "YOU MADE IT HARD, NOW YOU'RE GONNA TAKE CARE OF IT!"

After a brief pause of inaction by his petrified sister, David was running out of patience.

"I'M NOT GOING TO TELL YOU AGAIN, ALLISON," he bellowed, his need to cum driving his lurid demands of his sister. "TAKE IT OUT!"

Tears wet the reddened eyes of his frightened big sister as she cast a pleading look to David's scowling face, silently begging him not to proceed.

"N...nooo...," she stammered in fright.

Allison's head shook with her refusal, but David knew from experience it wouldn't last, even with her knowledge of the obscenely taboo act he expected. He understood his unrelenting threats, and Allison's dispirited psyche, would result in her inevitable resignation to her plight.

Meekly returning her attention to the disquieting sight of her nefarious brother's strong erection, the bullied physics major hesitantly lifted her hands to the elastic waistband of his briefs to reluctantly tug on the white cotton fabric.

When the bulbous purple head of her brother's hard cock appeared, she drew a quick breath, then tenuously continued downward as the swollen length of the veined shaft showed itself. With one more tug, she warily released David's hairy scrotum as his entire manhood sprang into view.

"Ohhhhh, I can't...," a hushed gasp escaped her open lips.

Allison had never truly seen a man's 'package' so closely, despite losing her virginity to Larry 'whatever-his-last-name' at science camp the summer after her high school graduation. In that fumbling event it had been dark, and she had barely touched the young man's penis before he introduced it to her vagina and took her maidenhead.

'Ulp...,' Allison gulped in fear at the possibilities coursing David's debauched mind with her little brother's rigid cock rearing only inches from her face.

The frightened coed dutifully lowered his shorts past his knees to where they fell on their own to the ground. David's straining pole pointed straight out from his pelvis, throbbing visibly in response to the blood pulsing in anticipation of Allison satisfying his all-consuming lust.

David watched with keen interest every move and expression his shallow-breathing sister made while kneeling completely naked in submission before him.

Allison's sizable tits barely stirred, and her bare cunt remained shiny with the slick combination of baby oil and her own viscous pussy juices from her unseemly sexual performance at the hands of her brother.

"Yes, Allison, you can...," David urged, his need so overwhelming he could think of nothing other than Allison providing the release he wanted so desperately. So far, he had done all the deviant touching of her helpless body.

Now, his cowering sister was expected to perform the same scandalous acts.

Hoping to keep her maniacal brother from verbally haranguing her again, and thinking she might forestall what she feared was his true intent, Allison raised her slim right hand to timidly touch the tender skin of his bobbing shaft.

"Ahhhhh, there you go, Allison...," David murmured in reaction to the unbelievably erotic sight of his sister's hand on his cock as Allison tentatively watched the fleshy pole jerk in response.

Initially backing off with uncertainty, Allison soon cautiously advanced, lightly pressing the pads of all five digits onto the inflamed skin to take the solid stalk between her fingers. She was very deliberate in her grip...afraid to squeeze too hard and incite his ire.

"Mmmmm...," David sighed, happy to stare in awe, while fixated on his sister's growing acceptance of her plight.

Having never contemplated doing such a thing, Allison's analytical mind paused to consider what to do next.

For the moment, David was satisfied simply allowing his sister to handle his stiff meat, content to let her do as she pleased. Her touch felt good, so he provided no guidance...at least for now.

Allison did know enough about male anatomy to know his cockhead was the most sensitive part, so decided to focus on it while trying to divorce her mind from the fact this was her little brother's rigid cock she was holding.

"Unhh," she whimpered while slowly gliding her fingertips along his twitching pole until she reached the top, where she grazed her slender fingers along the rim of his tender crown.

Gingerly encompassing the engorged knob as she captured it, she then faintly skimmed her fingers across its delicate surface.

"Ohhh...," David sighed and his sturdy tool jerked in response to the delectable vision of his older sister teasing his rampant cock. Her uncertain face was inches away, while Allison held onto the tensing pole.

"Cup...my balls...Allison," David ordered, breaking from his rapture long enough to resume his directions. The excitement of the untoward request made his speech falter as he struggled to take in a full breath.

"Use your palm to hold them...uh...," he gasped, "...to feel how full they are?"

Not knowing what else to do, and hoping to placate her bullying brother, a disinclined Allison squeamishly placed the soft palm of her right hand beneath the fleshy sack and grudgingly lifted his heavy balls with her hand.

"Ohhhhh...," David caught his breath as his mind reeled from the fantasy occurring before him. He could have cum just from the feel of his sister's warm skin against his delicate scrotum.

"See how big they are? How heavy? You did that," he praised her inappropriately. "They're so full...they hurt. You have to take care of it."

Certain she was in a nightmare with no way to wake up, Allison balanced her brother's balls in her hand for a moment longer before moving back to his bobbing pole, grasping the warm meat delicately with her full hand in preparation to stroke him to an orgasm.

Allison had never given a hand job before, but figure it was her best hope to avoid something worse.

'How difficult can it be?' She questioned naively, thinking a hand job would alleviate the stress of his desire and return him from his madness.

'It can't possibly take very long,' she thought, assuming quick result due to her lust-addled brother's age and the sheer excitement of seeing his sister jerking him off.

"No, not that way," David scowled, immediately squashing her plan, and calmly instructing his sister in no uncertain terms what he wanted.

"What?" Allison looked at David with concern, hoping against hope her true fear would be realized.

"There's a better way," he advised. "In fact, for you, it's the only way."

Allison was inexperienced, but not an idiot. She knew what a blowjob was, and looked at her brother wide-eyed with trepidation, certain of what was next but dreading the words. She knelt sickened by the mere thought of what she knew he was going to require.

"Allison, use your mouth," her despicable brother demanded.

Thunderstruck by the order, a wave of revulsion overcame Allison. Despite her expectation of his revolting demand, David's big sister was appalled by his directive nonetheless, reigniting the fire of her rebellion against the disturbing events of the morning.

"NO WAY, DAVID! NO FUCKING WAY!" Allison screamed and bolted upward. "I WON'T DO IT...I WON'T SUCK...IT, YOU LITTLE PERVERT!!"

Scrambling to her feet, Allison hurled her defiant rejection with a vehemence only such a wicked request could engender. Drops of spittle issued from her mouth, with her eyes alight from her immeasurable disgust and rage, and her short hair flying wildly as she violently shook her head from side to side.

The teenage genius intended to put an end to her degenerate brother's delusions once and for all...to get the hell out of there and retreat to the protection of her bedroom to recover from the nasty deeds of the morning.

As with every other attempt to break his spell, this one met with the same ineffectual fate as her stronger, faster little brother slammed her down by the shoulders before she even had a chance to stand fully upright.

'CRACK!' Allison's kneecaps crashed into the hard-ceramic tile floor violently, rocketing jets of pain up her quaking thighs and hips, while a numbness overtook her feet and toes.

Not yet satisfied he had re-established his position, and with her legs wobbly from the banging of her knees, Allison's sex-crazed 18-year-old brother mildly clapped both hands on her head to box her ears.

'Wap!'

David didn't do it very hard, just enough so the trapped pressure rattled her brain to make her nauseous and dizzy. Allison struggled to maintain her wits and composure from the dual assault of her deranged brother.

"You'll be a good girl?" David wanted his terror-stricken sister not only defeated...he wanted her tamed as well.

"UNNHUH...YES," Allison groaned.

"Say it!" David demanded as her spirit broke. He wanted to humble his superior big sister...to bring her to heel.

"I'LL...OOWWW...I'LL BE A...GOOD GIRL," Allison conceded.

"So, you'll do it, right?" David asked, almost having Allison where he wanted, but needing one more concession -- one more symbol of his conquest and her appeasement.

"YES...I'LL DO IT," Allison yelped, recoiling at her acceptance of the shameful demands David was enforcing. The painful ringing in her ears told her to give in...that submission was better than his ongoing cruelty.

"Say it," he demanded.

"I'll...use my mouth," Allison muttered the debasing words weakly while closing her tear-stained eyes.

"I'll suck your cock," David insisted. "Say it!"

"I'll...suck your cock," she conceded...her final capitulation complete as she squirmed helplessly.

"There, now that we've got that established," David said. "I'd say you best get to work."

Her dominant brother stared on dispassionately as Allison uncontrollably leaned forward to the floor for a moment to recover and catch her breath before undertaking the unwanted deed.

"Get with it, sis," David directed impatiently, only allowing a brief respite before summoning his bereft sister.

When she rose, Allison found herself staring once more at the rigid hardness of her little brother's strident cock. The effort needed to subdue her had only strengthened the perverse lust surging through his brain.

The veins on the angry shaft were pronounced, and the skin flushed pink with blood, while the inflamed reddish-purple knob cast an ominous presence appearing nearly as dominant as her powerful brother standing over her quivering frame.

The rush of omnipotence from David's mastery of his sister fed his erection, but it was the undeniable thrill of what it meant for his future relationship with his conquered sibling that brought the most pleasure.

'Allison's going to suck my cock,' the young wrestler smirked as the vile thought filled his corrupt mind.

Just as David had never had his cock sucked...his older sister had never sucked one.

Unlike David, who had watched it done countless times in feeding his addiction to porn videos, Allison didn't have the slightest clue how to begin, having only talked about it at a girlfriend's slumber party in high school. It didn't sound particularly pleasant to the academics-focused scholar, so she didn't spend much time contemplating it.

Now, it was literally staring her in the face.

"David, you know this is wrong," Allison hopelessly reiterated the obvious immorality of the act.

"It's perverse. I'm your sister...its incest," she emphasized, woefully looking at her brother one more time.

The poor young woman aimlessly tried to forestall her fate as long as possible from the unappealing task, complaining through tear-stained eyes without the conviction of probable success.

David stared at her expectantly...a stone wall to her feeble words.

Seeing no other choice, Allison once again took her deranged brother's raging stalk between her fingers, less to lift it into place, and more to keep the excited member from dancing about unsteadily.

Not knowing what else to do, she tentatively leaned in and, closing her eyes, allowed her pursed lips to kiss the head on the side of the crown with the most minimal contact, before immediately pulling back as if shocked.

'Dear lord, my lips just touched David's cock,' Allison recoiled, feeling genuine remorse even though she had yet to truly begin the shameful act.

When she opened her eyes, the grin on David's face filled her with sorrow.

"Hmmm...," her brother let out a satisfied murmur.

'I guess that's a good start,' his novice sister correctly assumed from David's reaction.

Pursing her full lips once more, Allison returned to his distended pole, this time to the left side of the shaft. Keeping her eyes open, she slid her sealed lips along the length of her brother's cock, holding it to prevent its escape, until she felt the wiry brush of his pubic hair graze the side of her cheek.

'Uggh...,' her stomach dropped and she unhappily winced at the mere thought of what she was doing.

"Ahhhhh...that's it...that's good," David encouraged his neophyte sister, knowing this was new to her too, and enjoying her distress over giving her first ever blowjob to her little brother.

"Keep going," he nodded, not wanting her to think she had achieved too remarkable a feat.

'Hmmum...,' Allison sniffled, doing all she could to not break down crying.

Her world had become a bad dream. It was only her desire to get through the morning without any further abuse allowing her to continue. Returning her lips to the top of the shaft in the same way she had gone down, the unfortunate girl slid her lips along her brother's warm cock, now pulsing with the flow of engorging blood.

David didn't want to be too helpful. He loved watching his hesitant sister learn her way along his tense shaft. He was determined to let Allison figure out her own way, as he knew she would.

His goal was confirmed when Allison parted her red lips to slip her wet tongue along the delicate surface of his vibrant cock, repeating her trip down the span once again to the base and his scratchy pubic hair.

"Uhhh...yes...," David let out a quiet sigh.

Learning as she went, and acknowledging her brother's obvious enjoyment of her efforts, Allison employed the same technique to travel the distance back to the tip, with her soft moist tongue leaving a trail of saliva along the tender skin.

"Yes...ohhh...like that," her brother cooed his contentment.

As that worked so well to deliver a positive response from David, Allison repeated the movement once, twice, then a third time, letting a little more of his girth between her lips with each pass, and more indecent contact with her exploring tongue.

As a smart girl, Allison quickly figured out that moving along steadily and varying her technique was the best route to fulfilling her brother's sinister demands.

Unfortunately, the apprehensive coed soon found doing so left her at the tip of his cockhead once again...with nowhere else to go but down. The hapless college girl had broken the seal of an illicit relationship with her sex-crazed brother.

Now, it was time to go all the way.

Allison knew what came next. She needed to take David's stalwart cock into her mouth, and knew she would...despite her misgivings. The nerdy coed didn't want to suck off her brother, but the decision was now 'academic' -- the ultimate irony for the brainy girl.

Analyzing the task as she would an equation, Allison paused to adjust herself mentally for her next horrid task, evaluating the ardent surface of the purple head as his cock slit expressed the slightest drip of clear pre-cum.

Repulsed by the prospect of tasting the viscid fluid, she nonetheless kept her eyes open, cringing while extending her tongue to meet the bloated knob of his spongy crown, with the salty liquid signaling her unpleasant contact.

"Ughh...no...," she whispered almost inaudibly.

Unenthusiastically, David's beleaguered sister flit the tip of her tongue lightly over the supple surface of his expansive cockhead...testing its texture. Satisfied the contact wouldn't make her wretch, she flattened her tongue to cover his soft bulbous knob to coat the fat crown with wetness.

"Ummmm...yeah...sis," her pleased brother emitted an appreciative sigh as his naked sister swiped her moist tongue over his sensitive tip.

David was in a happy place, and even though he could get lost in the sensations of the awkward blowjob he was receiving from his unskilled sister, he wanted to watch as she learned her way around his hard cock.

Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,108 Followers
12