Family Takedown 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reeling from the suddenness of her brother's sampling of her most personal female effluent, Allison became flustered, and didn't struggle when David pushed her legs back farther to give himself complete and unfettered access to her denuded twat.

"Hmmm...uhh...," the besieged girl squealed under her breath when David licked firmly along the slit up the center of her cunt.

David wet the clinging flaps of her wrinkled skin thoroughly with saliva, and pried the tip of his tongue purposefully into the breach, before sliding up the furrowed channel deliberately to plow a path at the heart of her undefended pussy.

"Ahhhhh...ohh, David," Allison's squeal transitioned to a pleasurable sigh.

Pleased, her curious brother responded with another swipe, delving his inquisitive tongue deeper between the cleaving lips into the pit of her womanhood, before burying the slippery appendage into the heated folds of her moistening sheath.

Plunging in once, then twice and a third time, David explored every crevice of his sister's smoldering dark cavern.

"Ohhh...ooohhhh...what...are you? OHHHHH..." Allison's voice cut out and breathing grew more pronounced, with her nipples crinkling under the stimulus of her little brother's tongue worming its way into every corner of her accessible cunt.

David was intrigued by the rapid surrender of his sister to his invading tongue. It was clear she enjoyed what he was doing, even with the terribly personal nature of the act.

Holding her legs wide apart, he worked his tongue around and into her quivering fuck channel again to draw an ongoing positive response from Allison as her hips gently rolled on the bed.

"Ahhh...awwhhh...David...," she sighed continuously as her brother licked away at her scalding hot pussy, and her pleasantly plump ass rose and fell as he probed deep into her innermost sanctum.

Allison had never felt so available for use sexually.

Even when her brother shaved her pussy and rubbed her to orgasm over the bathroom sink, she didn't feel so accessible...and so unprotected. With her legs splayed by David's strong arms, the winsome coed was helpless to prevent his flicking tongue from penetrating her most private places.

"AAANNHHHHHH...!" Allison nearly jumped out of her skin when his exploring tongue crossed her slumbering clit.

The sensitive nub sparked to life as he passed over the twitchy mass of nerves, and her hips jerked involuntarily. Her round bottom wiggled in every direction, trying desperately to avoid his teasing tongue. His susceptible sister's reaction was all the proof necessary he was giving Allie exactly what she needed...and no doubt wanted.

Having found her 'on' button, David bore down mercilessly on his wavering sister's responsive clit.

Driving the tip of his tongue ferociously into the protruding flesh, the perceptive young man badgered, tweaked and tormented the exquisitely sensitive nub with a rapid array of targeted stabs, sending her hips from rolling to jerking to bucking.

"OOOHHHHH, DAVID...STOP!" Allison called out in her shrill voice, heedless of how loud she called. "IT'S TOO...OHHH...IT'S TOO MUUUCHHH...TOO STRONG!"

David fixed his gaze along Allison's flexing abdomen to eye with absolute enchantment the way his sister's body responded to his brisk tonguing of her joy button.

Ramping up his blitz on the straining little bundle, he watched gleefully as Allison's head rose but her blue eye's remained closed, with her oval red lips trembling and body quaking.

Allison's rounded tummy muscles clenched and contracted as her big, doughy tits recoiled across her torso. Her once-flaccid nipples were now hard as diamonds.

"OHH, DAVID...OOOHHHH, I NEED...I NEED TO CUM!" Allison implored her brother as her breathing grew ragged and her voice desperate.

'Slup...muuph...smurp...,' David buried his mouth deep into his faltering sister's cunt and tongued her bursting clitoris for all he was worth.

"OHHHHH...PLEASE...OHH PLEASE...EAT ME, DAVID...MAKE ME CUM!" The gasping college genius openly begged her brother in acceding to her need under his withering tongue.

David stayed the course despite his difficulty keeping his mouth on the bronco ride of his sister's hips. Reaching to grab her flailing right tit, he seized the pointed nipple to pinch firmly and roll between his fingers as he relentlessly pursued his vanquished sister's orgasm.

"UUUNNNNHHHAA...AHHH...OHHH...OH FUCK...I'M CUMMINNGG...I'M CUUMMMIIIINNNNGGGG!!" Allison screamed, arching her back spastically at the bulrush of her orgasm, and knocking David off her exploding clit as she did so.

David's face flooded with potent juice raging from the steamy furnace of Allison's convulsive cunt.

"AAAANNNNNHHHHHH...!!!" Allison wailed as the violent power of her climax curled her toes, and her compact legs extended straight-out so tightly they cramped.

Obviously successful in his first attempt at eating his sister's pussy, David didn't waste time reveling in his triumph.

"YEAH...NOW, ALLIE...UNNH...NOW I'M GONNA REALLY FUCK YOU!" Her enthusiastic younger brother exclaimed, taking advantage of her debilitated state to splay her shuddering thighs as she rolled through the unending climax.

Scurrying on top of her quaking body, David drove his achingly hard cock deep to the bone into his deliriously aroused sister's soaking wet fuck hole.

"AWWGGHHH...YESSS...!" Allison accepted her brother's thick meat easily in her lust-drive fog.

David was determined to bring Allison off again before she recovered from the ecstatic peak of her climax. Taking what he wanted from his animated sister's receptive snatch, the laboring teen drilled his thick shaft repeatedly into her slippery cock channel to fuck his nonresistant big sister for all he was worth.

"UNNHH...UNNHH...UNNHHH...," David forcefully pounded his stalwart cock into his staggered sister's enveloping cunt, with his grunts growing ever more pronounced with his strenuous efforts.

Allison's brother used his strong arms to push her yielding legs backward, hooking her ankles over his shoulders to grant maximum penetration for all 8" of his strident shaft.

His surrendering sister's wiggling toes pointed skyward while David pummeled her cunt with a fury, with his cum-laden balls slapping her upturned ass each time he hit bottom.

"UNGGHHH!! GONNA FUCK YOU SIS...," the young wrestler promised, the considerable muscles in his biceps straining as he hammered Allison ferociously. "GONNA FUCK YOUR BRAINS OUT...UNNHH...FUCK YOU STUPID!"

"UUNNNHHHH...YESSSSS...!!! OHHHHHH, PLEASE...FUCK ME, DAVID!" Allison wailed, her lust peaking again.

"FUCK YOUR BIG SISTER HARD!" The set-upon college girl encouraged her brother in their disgraceful incestuous coupling, screeching her own lurid desires vociferously.

"OHHH YESSS...OHHH, FUCKING YESSS...FUCK ME!!!" Allison howled, her brother's punishing cock all the brilliant coed's addled brain perceived, and the only thing that mattered.

"AWWNNNHHH...!" At that moment, David and Allison came simultaneously in a blinding jubilee of ecstatic fireworks.

Their bodies shuddered in unison, jerking wildly as one as David filled his overwhelmed sister's hungry but protected pussy full of his familial seed, pumping a river of heated cum into the very depths of her womb as it drank in his semen.

The plentiful excess of his voluminous spunk squished out the slippery seams where his pulsing shaft met her insatiable cunt.

"OHHH, MY GOD!" A caterwauling scream broke the air as the light from the hallway burst into the still-dark room as the bedroom door flew open.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

END PART 05

12