Family Takedown 10

Story Info
David takes over the master bedroom...with Kate and Allison.
15.5k words
4.69
89.1k
82
0

Part 10 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,101 Followers

Disclaimer: This story is fictitious and so are the characters. All characters are 18-years-old or older. In real life, all non-consensual sex is immoral and illegal, and not condoned by the author. Not for publication.

Thank you to those who have written to comment on this story. I do appreciate it and your suggestions for story ideas. This story is already written in its entirety, and for those of you who have asked, it will post in 13 parts. That said, I am open to writing Book Two of David's salacious saga, as I have other characters in mind for his conquest. Part 09 was mostly set-up, but this part is longer and contains much graphic sex.

This story contains non-consensual incestuous sex, including anal sex. If that bothers you, please don't read it. You've been warned.

THE SLEEPOVER...NOT REALLY

When she could finally delay no longer, Kate opened the bathroom door to the startling sight of her fully naked teenage son, his hands behind his head with his feet nonchalantly spread a few feet apart, reclining against the headboard in the center of his parent's bed.

There was no hiding David's semi-hard cock above his hairy scrotum, purposefully unobscured to emphasize the substantial size of his egg-sized balls.

Still, the thick meat lay soft enough to land commandingly between his thighs, only because he had already cum three times that day. There was little doubt it would otherwise be stiff as a board from the provocative sight of his mother.

"Ohhh...," Kate squeaked her surprise without knowing, a warm rush of blood coursing her body to make her light-headed at the unusual sight of her nude son in her bed with his impressive cock on full view.

Her face flushed despite her moral need to reject anything and everything about the situation. With what had happened today, she shouldn't have been taken aback, but it was still all so new and surreal.

Kate spied her husband, also naked and parked in the chair in the corner, with less interest. He was weak and her son's strength of will was intoxicating.

George's puny member hung lifeless amidst the salt and pepper nest of his pubic hair, with his slender body almost womanly in appearance compared to the muscular frame of their son.

"That's cute, mom," David acknowledged his beautiful mother's adorable bedtime outfit.

Kate had chosen to wear a pair of light blue cotton bikini panties and a matching cotton chemise with a small dark blue bow at the neckline -- similar in style, although not color, to the set David cut from her body just that morning.

The panties hugged her pussy nicely, but not in an indecent way, while the chemise was form-fitting...clinging to every curve of her lovely chest, and tracing the outlines of her rounded tits sloping to her protruding nipples.

Pressed against the opaque fabric, the responsive buds came to life at the unwanted vision of her naked son in her bed. His mother's sandy brown hair was pulled into a loose ponytail held with a matching blue Scunci.

"This is what I always wear to bed. You may remember from this morning," she said innocently, but with a touch of sarcasm.

It was her only reference to the bed clothes he'd stripped from her on his weight bench. She didn't want to incite any lascivious memories for him to act upon.

"Well, it's sexy as hell, I'll give you that, but probably unnecessary," David nodded as he spoke, admiring how incredibly sensuously his mother was dressed without her even realizing it.

"Now, why don't you take those off and get your hot ass in the bed," the daring youngster brazenly told his nervous mother, teasingly issuing the double entendre referencing her paddled and delectable bottom.

"I wouldn't want to ruin another set of bed clothes," he added playfully.

"Ahhh...," George breathed a deep gasp at the temerity and confidence of his bold son's salacious order, squirming in his chair with his own weakness.

Kate's conflicted soul fought between her abnormal moral dilemma and the flush of excitement racing through her receptive body at David's powerful command.

The complacent mother's presumptuous son had cut to the chase, literally and figuratively supplanting his father, by telling his mother in crude but certain terms to join him in his parent's marital bed. She understood fully his meaning and the implications.

'He's going to fuck me in my own bed...in front of my husband...his own father,' Kate marveled, accepting the inevitable with wonderment, and looking at her son stoically but with unvarnished respect.

Balking for only a moment, she glanced quickly at her husband with both love and disdain.

Her eyes glazed wet with guilt, the compromised wife and mother nonetheless reached for the hem of her chemise to tug the thin fabric up and over her head, unable or unwilling to resist the compelling strength of her son's voice.

Kate's wonderful tits were on full display before her son, and her nipples stood fully erect in response to his lewd request. Hooking her thumbs into the waistband of her brief panties, she tensely peeled them off her hips to drop to the floor, tossing both items onto a chair by the bed.

David's mother stood motionless for a moment, battling to reconcile the indecent act she knew she would commit. That was fine with him, taking the opportunity to admire once again his mother's lovely form.

Kate's chiseled, porcelain facial features dropped to delicate shoulders, with her full breasts suspended above a remarkably flat stomach, then sloped to the light brown curly tuft of fur covering the delta of her vagina, before finally ending with the slender but powerful tapered legs of an athlete.

At 41, Kathryn Thornton was a spectacular sight...especially naked.

With her moment of doubt lapsed, Kate haltingly started towards the bed to join her son. She sought to avoid looking directly at his notable manhood, but found herself unable to avert her eyes for more than a few seconds at a time before returning to his splendid cock.

By the time Allison made an appearance in the doorway, Kate was kneeling on all fours at the foot of the bed, her delightful breasts a pendulum beneath her flushed chest, and an adoring fog of growing lust in her blue eyes.

As with her mother, Allison was startled by what she saw, with her naked father the first surprise.

George's eyes perked at the sight of his daughter too, knowing she could see his bare body and embarrassed with the prospect as compared to his athletic son.

Allison was doubly shocked at the nude forms of both her brother and mother, on her hands and knees as she timidly inched further up the bed to her reclining son.

After a few weeks of catering to David's disturbing wishes, Allison knew what to expect, now fully-versed in his deviant tastes and perverted desires.

Nonetheless, this sordid display with her parents caused her to start, and a moment of panic weakened her knees.

"Ohh...," she gasped.

Unlike her mother, Allison eschewed her usual nighttime attire of panties and a big floppy shirt, opting instead for only a black cotton tank top stopping just above her vagina.

She was not wearing panties, perhaps knowing they wouldn't stay on for long, leaving her bald mound boldly on view -- a fact George noticed immediately.

The tank top didn't cover much of David's busty sister's chest.

It was intended simply for allure, and unbelievably racy draped in form-hugging fashion over her big jugs. The arm holes dropped low on her torso, creating a tremendous expanse of side boob, and her giant tits pushed firmly forward with only a small suggestion of droop from their sheer size.

"Shit, sis, that's fuckin' hot!" David exclaimed, clearly pleased. "I didn't think it was possible to make those fabulous melons look any better than they do naked, but this is giving that idea a run for its money.

David's brainy, big-titted sister was finally learning to put her best assets forward, so to speak, showing signs of adopting his preference that, at least when in his presence, she dress to please.

Even her mother couldn't believe how enticing her oldest, most reserved daughter looked dressed in only the scant tank top. Her legs were muscular but tapered to the ankle, and her pussy was totally bare -- a sight Kate still couldn't quite believe even after their wicked morning shower.

Allison's chest...well, her chest was spectacular. As a woman with some experience with another woman, Kate could appreciate her daughter's incredible tits.

"Hop in here with us, Allison, I have a job for you," David invited. "Oh, and you can take that tank top off too."

The day's humiliations were enough to prompt Allison to understand she had no choice.

Over the past weeks, it had been difficult accommodating herself to the notion she was at her little brother's beck and call for sex at his pleasure, but she was growing to accept it.

This morning's activities blew that out of the water. Involving their mother and father took events in an entirely new direction.

Her deviant brother basically forced her upon their captive mother, requiring Allison to incestuously lick Kate's pussy in preparation for David's cock. Allison had caved to David's intimidation and meekly acquiesced, eating her unwilling mother's mature snatch as Kate issued muffled protests.

The shower afterward was just one more bizarre occurrence she could never imagine, touching her mother so intimately while Kate returned the caresses.

Still, she couldn't deny that her mother brought her to a powerful orgasm and, for the briefest moment, the tenderness of their kisses truly aroused her sexually.

Now, her kinky and controlling brother wanted her to join him with their mother in their parent's bed for a night of inconceivable debauchery. Seeing no choice, Allison pulled the bottom of her shirt over her head and threw it on the bedside table by her father's reading glasses.

Joining the two, she crawled up one side of the bed while her mother crawled up the other, both on hands and knees, with their amazing tits swaying freely beneath them with each move.

"Stop there," David ordered when they were at his mid-section. "I mentioned you got two out of three 'must-do's' correct this afternoon, mom. I want Allison to teach you about number three."

"We'd better leave the light on, so mom can see," David decided for the benefit of his father...and himself.

The contemptuous young man placed both women to his sides so George would have a good view of each as they ran their tongues along David's swollen shaft and took his son's thick cock between their soft lips.

Allison looked at David uncertainly.

He was telling her to show their mother about keeping her eyes on a man's eyes while sucking his cock. David's downtrodden sister had blown her brother plenty recently, but never with anyone else watching, particularly her mother and father.

Allison was petrified, on hands and knees near his waist, with her large breasts no longer swinging, but instead lifting and dropping sensuously with her breathing.

Finally, looking at Kate, Allison found her will to perform at her brother's command.

"Watch my eyes, mom," Allison instructed.

With those words his sister bent to her task, snaking out her pink tongue to draw from the base of her brother's semi-erect cock to the top, bringing it to life. Allison's dark brown curly hair was short enough in its pixy style to not block any of the action.

Kate leaned in horrified at the sight of her oldest daughter skillfully using her wet tongue on her brother's admittedly exceptional cock. Her striking blue eyes were fixed as Allison repeated the motion several times.

Kate was transfixed by the unthinkable vision of her daughter licking along her relaxed younger brother's growing shaft as it swelled under her pleasing efforts.

David looked down from his perch at the headboard as his intelligent sister with the voluptuous body plied her new talent, all the while enjoying the view.

'I'll never get tired of watching Allison's tits while she's giving me head,' he thought.

What he actually said however, shocked his sister and mother alike.

"Wouldn't you like to feel Allison's mouth on your little prick, dad?"

George sat rubbing his stiffening cock, the horrible thought already crossing his mind. He did his best to ignore it.

It wasn't until her daughter fully invigorated David's expanding tool and popped the flared crown into her mouth that Kate was able to focus on Allison's blue eyes, trained unerringly on David's while swirling her tongue around the sensitive knob between her ruby lips.

David caught his mother's eyes switching to Allison's and smiled.

"Mom, a talented cocksucker always focuses on the eyes of the man whose cock is in her mouth," he reinforced the message for the sake of clarity. "It's polite, respectful, and shows him his pleasure is your only concern."

It was as if her son was reading from a sexist 'how-to' book.

"Even when she's taking him all the way down," David suggested, looking directly at his sister with a raised eyebrow.

It was a silent order to swallow the full length of his cock for their mother's edification.

Smart girl that she was, Allison took the hint and proceeded down the 8" span of his completely extended pole.

"Muck...ggck...," she gurgled, stretching her lips to encompass its wide girth as each inch disappeared until she hit the base and her pleased brother's light brown pubic hair tickled her nose, with several inches of his thick cock lodged in her flexing throat.

"Awwnnnh...," George groaned audibly from the corner, longingly watching his son's long shaft disappear into his daughter's mouth.

"Notice she never takes her eyes off mine...and she never once uses her hands," David instructively pointed out. "Hands are for playing with a man's balls and that's it, but you already had that right, huh, mom?"

David's speechless mother didn't answer the rhetorical question as Allison worked back up her brother's inflamed tool, with her lips trailing a glistening saliva path up the solid stalk.

When his sister took his hard meat in to begin a ritual of bobbing up and down its length again and again, David returned his gaze to his mother with a wink.

Kate was frozen with awe, mouth agape at the forbidden spectacle of her sweet 19-year-old daughter with her brother's rampant cock buried in her mouth. Her pretty blue eyes grew wet with moisture at the conflicting emotions created by the distressing image of the unspeakable act by her children.

'It's so unnatural, so depraved,' she knew, yet was unable to deny the remarkable eroticism of the performance, with her nipples hardening and her pussy developing an uncomfortable itch.

"Get it, mom? I'm sure you can do that too," David encouraged his dazed mother with the reassuring voice of a parent teaching their child to ride a bike.

"Why don't you give it a try now?" David ordered in the form of a question.

When Kate didn't move, apparently unaware he was even talking, David explicitly barked his question as an order.

"Hello mom! You getting this?" David treated her like an idiot. "I said, 'give it a try.' Suck my cock, mom!"

George actively tugged on his small penis at the news of his wife taking their teenage son's cock into her mouth. He couldn't seem to help himself.

Alerted by his demanding tone, Kate's trance broke as Allison backed off her brother's slick pole, giving the head one last swipe of her tongue before releasing the throbbing meat to bounce back against his abdomen.

Allison simply gave her dazed mother a look that said, 'it's all yours.'

Kate was hesitant to accept her son's stiff cock into her mouth in front of her daughter, even though Allison had just done the same. For some reason, it bothered her less that her powerless husband was in the room.

Leaning in slowly to examine the shiny spit left by Allison on his veined tool, their mother swiftly captured the head between her grasping lips.

"Eyes," was all David said and his mother's pretty blue eyes instantly drew to his equally blue pair, staring intently at her son, afraid of making a mistake despite his obvious expression of glee.

Without further instruction, Kate Thornton defaulted to everything she knew about giving a blowjob, confident in her skills after the positive reassurance she had received from David for her effort that afternoon.

'He's so much bigger than George,' she thought with wonder, sucking in his thick shaft, and still unaccustomed to how much it filled her mouth.

Even then, she managed to take it all down to his pubic bone for the first time, perhaps inspired by her daughter.

The spongy knob pressed against the back of her mouth, pushing to briefly enter her throat. Kate wanted to impress on her son she was every bit as capable as her deep-throated daughter.

David appeared satisfied with the warm confines of his determined mother's wet mouth as her tongue taunted his full stalk of cock meat.

George was fully engaged with his own tiny prick as he longingly watched his wife take on their son's cock, with her jaw straining wide and his scrotum at the rim of her stretched lips.

Pulling to the top, Kate drew her teeth lightly across her excited son's sensitive cockhead, scraping the surface and sending a chill up David's back at the new and unexpectedly delightful technique.

'Mom really does know how to suck cock,' David realized.

"Ummm...ohhh, mom...your mouth feels great," David moaned for the benefit of himself and his father.

A glimmer of a grin formed at the edges of Kate's wide-open mouth and in her sparkling eyes at her son's reaction to her cocksucking efforts. Never leaving her son's, her blue orbs carried the devilishly playful look of someone who knew she had some form of control over her new master.

With her light brown bangs framing her face, and her crystal blue eyes set against her pale skin drilling into his own, his mother looked more angelic than any sainted mother could possibly look as she indecently nursed upon his agitated crown.

Satisfied she had properly appeased David's demanding desires, Kate dropped once more in a race to the bottom of his ardent pole, swallowing whole the broad shaft so the rubbery knob again pushed into her throat.

"Mggh...mungh...ucck...," she choked.

Just as Allison had, the older woman started the continuous bobbing up and down, sucking effortlessly on her satisfied son's incited cock.

Still, unlike David's sister, their mother once again demonstrated her experience by giving her mouth a sensuous twisting motion each time she drew up his pole to send another arousing pulse throughout his body with the skillful move.

"Yesssss...ohh, holy fuck, mom...," David exclaimed at the brilliant technique.

Allison, only a spectator, but looking marvelous to her father as she sat to the side in the nude, was fascinated by her mother's performance.

She could never imagine her prim and proper mother in such a position, as Kate was always the exemplar of propriety...polite and societally correct.

Even after the lamentable events of that morning, to see her mother completely naked on hands and knees, her lips stretched to erotically encircle her son's stiff cock while working to suck him off, was a sight too surreal to be believed.

Feeling left out, and even with a modicum of jealousy, Allison joined her mother even without her brother's permission.

Bending beneath where Kate fervently swallowed David's highly-stimulated pole, Allison slipped to his scrotum and began tonguing the fleshy sack, prodding and poking each heavy nut with the tip, and running the flat over the saggy surface.

At her angle, she couldn't get the large spheres into her mouth to gently suck, but was able to lift first one ball, and then the other onto her tongue to bounce and tease.

Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,101 Followers