Family Takedown 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,103 Followers

"WELL, IF YOU'RE THINKING I'M GONNA PLAY ALONG, YOU'VE GOT SOMETHING ELSE COMING, BUDDY!" Brit barked ferociously, still uncertain how far David had taken his impetuous scheme, or his plans for his twin sister.

"YOU CAN INTIMIDATE MOM AND ALLISON...MAYBE EVEN DAD," David's enraged twin protested vociferously, "BUT I'LL BE DAMED IF YOU THINK YOU'RE GONNA JUST TELL ME WHAT TO DO!"

Spittle flew from a clearly aggravated Brit, spewing forth her challenge to her audacious brother. Blood rushed to her face and her sudden anger was enough to make Allison and Kate cower, even though it wasn't directed at them.

It was exactly the reaction David had expected. Anything less would have disappointed his perceived understanding of his twin sister.

Satisfied his understanding of Brit was as he suspected, now came the moment for him to gain her participation in a way where she was a partner, but with a grant of privileges to himself in exchange for his conferring that status.

"Yeah, I kind of thought you'd feel that way, Brit," David conceded, while holding his ground.

"You're not like mom and Allison...or even dad," he said approvingly. "They scare easily, and deep down, they're submissive. They like being told what to do, even if they can't admit it."

"Psychologically, their outward objection to my humiliating demands just makes it that much more shameful and exciting when they comply," David elaborated with an intuitive understanding of the submissive mind.

The proud young man beamed at the application of his lessons from basic psychology to the conversation. It gave him an uncommon feeling of intellectual equality with his smarter siblings, if not actual superiority.

That David knew he could speak these awful, denigrating comments about his mother and sister's frailty aloud and in their presence, was all the proof he needed of their truth.

Brit saw that too, and it made an impression.

"I wouldn't treat you that way, Brit," he assured his prospective partner in deviance.

"We're twins...alike," he paused to gauge his contemplative twin sister's reaction, before taking his leap of faith of her interest in her proposed role and participation in taming their family.

"I can tell by the fact you're listening, instead of chewing my head off, that the implications of what I'm saying are intriguing. They turn you on...just like they turn me on," he baited his uncertain twin.

With that, David looked down at his shorts deliberately, with the hint of his growing cock obvious in his tight pants.

Brit's eyes popped with the sight of her twin brother's shameless display. David wasn't a bad looking guy. She even admired his athleticism and muscular physique, much like her own, but she'd never thought of him sexually.

'What is David saying?' Brit puzzled, remaining frozen with confusion and struggling to accept the full ramifications of his entreaty.

Still, seeing Kate and Allison's meek demeanor, the bi-curious soccer beauty couldn't deny her brother was right.

Brit's enticing mother and curvy sister looked sexy as hell in their cute underwear. The idea of potential power and dominance over them stirred a rush of sexual arousal in her she had never imagined, at least not in relation to her family.

Even her brother's noticeably expanding cock looked erotic, and much larger than what she would have expected from a boy of his stature.

"As I said Brit, there's been some lifestyle changes around here," David announced, before finally playing his hand completely and boldly laying his cards on the table.

"Mom, Allison and I spent last night in mom and dad's bed," he boastfully informed his deliberative twin, before leaving nothing to conjecture. "We didn't sleep much."

Now, Kate and Allison stared sheepishly downward in a subconscious pose of submission and humiliation as David explained the entire sordid family situation.

"They'll do whatever I tell them," David bragged. "I fucked mom twice last night, and they even put on a nice little mother-daughter lesbian sex show for my entertainment."

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Brit shouted in stunned disbelief, her jaw dropping and a tingle racing up her spine.

"Sure. Why else would they dress this way in front of me?" David asked with definite pride, then move onward to reassure her of his intent.

"You're different though, Brit," the satisfied young tyrant told his doubtful twin. "You and I are simpatico. I won't do that to you...but I will let you play along."

Brit's attention was fixed on her brother's words as he threw out his lure, but she was still trying to wrap her head around their meaning. The wheels were spinning, but she remained indecisive about what it all meant.

"Brit, don't you see? You can help me...be my assistant. My partner, so to speak," he explained his anticipated framework for family dominance.

"That way, they'll do whatever you tell them to do too," David promised, then hesitated a moment before disclosing his price for her status as partner.

"Of course, to play along," he smiled, making his meaning clear, "you've got to be willing to play with me, too."

"David, please," their dominated mother wailed. "Not Brit too!"

Kate's despair over her new home life finally overwhelmed her psyche, and she found her voice in another desperate act of rebellion. It was a propensity David found tiresome, particularly when it encouraged Allison to join forces with her mother.

"Isn't this enough already, David?" Allison spoke up, looking around the room, referencing her lack of dress and the general state of affairs in the house.

"This really needs to stop, son! It needs to stop now!" Kate scolded, further emboldened by Allison's support.

"SHUT UP, MOM...YOU TOO, SIS!" An assertive voice screamed in a calculated rage. "JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DO WHAT YOU'RE TOLD!!!"

Both scantily dressed women instantly froze in the face of the confrontation, easily daunted and terrified into silence at the strength of the backlash...and the source.

It was Brit.

"SHUT UP," the fierce, bantam twin sister hollered threateningly, "...OR DAVID'S HAND WON'T BE THE ONLY ONE YOU'LL SEE THE BACK OF!"

"Oh, dear lord, no...," Kate's forlorn whimper told the story of her and Allison's demise.

David smiled. Clearly, Brit had made up her mind.

Whether it was the taste of power, or the erotic thrill of forbidden domination that had sold her, he wasn't sure. The depraved collegian did know his alluring twin had bought into his offer of a new family dynamic, and he couldn't wait to reap the benefits of her participation.

'Ohhh, shit, that was fun!' Brit exalted inside.

Nearly knocked over by the jolt of electricity racing through her body from the adrenaline rush she received by crushing her mother and sister's petty uprising, the buzz as they shrank with dismay at her outburst was a sensation she had never known.

A warmth flushed her body and between her legs.

Every wicked and depraved thought Brit ever had quickly rose to the surface. The prospect of her lovely, petite yet proper mother, and her attractive, big-titted, brainy sister at her sexual disposal was too much to refuse.

If sex with David was the price, then so be it. He was her twin after all...just a male version of herself, and she thought pretty highly of herself and her looks.

Plus, judging from the size of the tent-pole he was now sporting in his pants, her brother had a big cock...and Brit liked big cocks.

"How did you do this, David? When did this all happen?" Brit asked incredulously, full of questions for her smirking brother with her mind racing with the forbidden possibilities.

"You've seen how submissive they are, Brit," David elucidated at his sister's request. "I just think I touched on a hidden desire they have too."

"C'mon, Brit, you've always known it, just like me," the diabolical martinet continued firmly. "I just finally acted on it...the first time a couple of weeks ago with Allison."

"I roped in mom and dad yesterday when they barged into my room," he added snidely with a veiled allusion to the bondage session for Kate and George in his bedroom.

"You know, mom, there's a price to be paid for invasion of my privacy," he turned to chastise his stricken mother.

"You mean, you got dad too?" Brit marveled, suddenly craving all the details of this far-fetched fantasy to which she was now a part.

"Look...I love dad, Brit. I know you do too," David confirmed. "He's a good father, and a good provider...but he's a pussy."

"Mom's beautiful, and sexy as hell," the young wrestler scandalously stated what they both believed. "When the opportunity presented itself, I took it...and her."

"I mean...shit, sis, I actually made dad sit and watch the first-time I had mom give me a blowjob," David gloated.

"HOLY FUCK!" Brit shouted in disbelief.

With every new and bizarre revelation, Brit endeavored to believe her exaggeration-prone brother. Nonetheless, looking at her mother's tearful face buried in her hands was proof of his veracity.

"It's true. Dad didn't do a fucking thing about it either," David charged disparagingly, adding juvenilely. "He just sat there watching mom play sword swallower with his own son."

Kate couldn't feel any lower. The defamatory comments about her husband and their father hurt nearly as much as the revelation she had sucked her own son's cock...while her husband watched timidly from his easy chair.

"You've had sex with...with Allie too?" Brit asked impatiently, almost too excited to get the words out.

"You bet! I broke her first," David's responded with a vilifying tone. "I'm betting you're going to like her too."

Allison shivered with her brother's salacious pledge, cringing at the prospect of submitting to her little sister.

"And dad, did you make Allie fuck dad?" Brit pressed, enthusiastically spilling every obscene thought coursing through her depraved mind. "Did you make him suck your cock too?"

"Hell no, Brit! I'm not gay," David scoffed. "As for Allie, also no...at least not yet."

Allison's misery at the introduction of another master into her unfortunate subjugation was matched by the 'not yet' part of David's answer to Brit. It gave her a nauseating insight into her future.

Even more demoralizing for both shaken Thornton women was how Brit and David talked about them like they weren't even in the room, thereby cementing their second-class status as family sex toys...which they were.

Brit was in a daze. This was all so preposterous, inconceivable, and deliciously depraved. She was beside herself and nearly hyperventilating with the possibilities.

"They'll do whatever I tell them to do?" She breathlessly quizzed her brother. "They're mine to play with too?"

"So long as I tell them too...and you keep me happy. That's the price of our deal," David reiterated, wanting to be certain his delectable twin sister understood her part of the bargain...and how to stay in his good graces.

"I get it...I get it, David," his wary sister acknowledged. Still, she was an elated bundle of fervor and passion, intoxicated with the erotic titillation of sex and power.

"So, when do we start?" Brit could barely contain her ardor. "What do we do next?"

"Whenever we want...whatever we want," David answered gleefully, his delight at the successful conversion of his twin sister palpable and very, very satisfying.

"Oh, boy!" Brit yelped, while turning a fiendish eye to her petrified mother.

"Stand up, mom," the energetic soccer star said earnestly, an unmistakable sexual hunger lacing her shrill voice. "We're going to have so much fun playing all sorts of girlie games together...and Allie too."

Kate shuddered at the promises of future sex play her new inquisitor as she nervously rose, and at the total capture of her family by David. Worse still, was the co-opting of her sweet, youngest daughter by her depraved twin brother.

"Now, let's get a good look at that sweet ass in those pretty panties," Brit salaciously instructed her demoralized and broken mother.

*****************************

Unaware of Britney's bisexual proclivities, just as Brit was unaware of her mother's affair with Mrs. Rutherford, Kate and Allison were unhappily surprised at Brit's willingness to join forces with her twin brother in subjugating her fellow female family members.

The earlier forced lesbian sex between mother and elder daughter had been fraught with distress and revulsion for the pair. Now, it was clear the future included even more aberrant sexual encounters with their youngest daughter and sister as well.

It was all horribly unthinkable for Kate as she solemnly stood at the behest of her baby girl so Brit could inspect her ripe, heart-shaped ass in her brief bikini panties.

Once upright, it was apparent their captivating mother's brief tank top was cut-off several inches above the waistband, revealing an intriguing expanse of Kate's moderately padded tummy -- kept firm over the years by Pilates and extended tennis workouts. Her cute belly button gave Kate an unwarranted, but adorably innocent appeal.

"Turn around," Brit instructed lasciviously.

'Woo, hoo...nice butt!' Kate's aggressive daughter crudely cat-called at her blushing mother's shapely bottom in the tight fabric like a guy at a construction site.

'Smack!' Her morally devolving daughter gave her startled mother an appreciative slap on the right ass cheek.

The move was so like David, leaving Kate unnerved but shamefully complacent, even when Brit consciously left her scrutinizing palm in place far too long for Kate's comfort.

"You too, Allie. Give us a spin," Brit directed as she turned her attention to Allison, curious to see if her modest older sister was indeed wearing a thong. "Let's see what you've been hiding under those baggy pants."

The idea of her seemingly asexual sister wearing a thong was an inconceivable notion to Brit. To her enchantment, Allison was indeed, and Brit grew flustered just looking at her academically-inclined sister's broad hips and plump ass cheeks.

'Whew...oh shit, this is gonna be fun...,' Brit gasped, then caught her breath as the increasingly demented young woman imagined the many ways she could enjoy her older sister's meaty bottom.

"Turn more, Allie," Brit instructed without reservation, as David watched with interest as his novice assistant gained confidence with each new degrading command.

"Oh my...," Brit marveled aloud disgracefully, growing more excited as Allison turned in profile as directed.

It was a thrillingly successful test of the younger sister's newfound authority to see Allison obey, and in doing so display her mammoth jugs bulging against the cloth of her black t-shirt. The giant melons obscenely pushed the midriff far enough away from Allison's rounded midsection to indecently expose her prominent 'underboob.'

"Unbelievable! Shit, you have a big rack, Allie," Brit marveled, indiscreetly admiring Allison's massive set of tits.

Unbeknownst to Allison, Brit had inherited her mother's fascination with breasts, especially big breasts, and there was no question she thought Allison's incredible jugs were nothing short of spectacular.

Brit had seen her big sister naked before, but not often in the last couple of years when Allison's chest had really developed. It was only since then that Brit realized her attraction to women as well as men.

"Those puppies are going to be a party," the coarse girl commented in much the same way as her lewd brother, causing Allison to squirm in place, but dare not move.

Brit quickly determined she was going to enjoy playing with Allison's large boobs as much as her tempting ass.

That was not to dismiss her mother's lovely set of tits. The nubile young soccer star had every intention of becoming well-acquainted with Kate's luscious breasts too, perched tantalizingly braless under her revealing tank top with a delightful slope.

"I see more than a few pleasant nights in my future sucking on those beautiful funbags," Brit shamefully promised, using the derogatory term for breasts more commonly found in a Literotica story than a young girl's vocabulary.

Brit was anxious to start, but also assumed she had the luxury of time, figuring her mother and sister weren't going anywhere with David in charge. They would be available to her for fun and play at her leisure.

Mortified, her troubled mother stood apprehensive but motionless, objectified as Brit inspected her with the enthusiasm of abiding lust.

Kate's knees buckled as she nearly fainted from shock when her brazen teenage daughter openly slipped her fingers to her panty-clad crotch to trail the tips delicately along the rounded curve of her tense mother's soft mound.

"Ohhh, please, baby...nooo...," Kate swooned, "you shouldn't...um...touch your mother...there."

Kate's legs trembled nervously as Brit drew her curious digits along the cleaved impression of her fleshy labia pressed tightly against the French-cut bikini cloth. Her daughter's wandering fingers remained momentarily at the taboo juncture between Kate's reflexively clenching thighs.

'Huh,' a silent gasp of surprised horror emanated from Kate's open lips at her daughter's inappropriate touch.

Kate's distress at the forbidden intimacy of her baby girl's exploration of her pussy was difficult to restrain, and their flustered mother's sharp intake of breath at the unnatural caress was clear to everyone in the kitchen.

Their withering mother's beautiful blue eyes rolled subtly at the erotic pulse coursing throughout her pussy at the naughty contact with her most private parts by her youngest daughter.

"Ohhh...," Kate cooed involuntarily, with disconcerting goosebumps of unwanted sexual desire rising across the responsive surface of her supple, newly-hairless mound signaling her submissive arousal.

"Why mommy, are you shaving your pussy?" Brit boldly inquired with an affected girlish giggle.

Brit's probing fingers lingered along the puffy seam of Kate's warming slit with an uncomfortable familiarity. Her shaken mother stood on awkward display, chastened by her body's natural sensual reaction to the unwanted stimulus.

Staggered by the undesired effect of Brit's touch and the utterly inappropriate question, Kate melted with humiliation, and her shoulders slumped as she bowed her head with embarrassment.

She quite simply couldn't answer the derisive question.

A wide grin appeared on David's awed twin sister at her mother's disquieted shame and the feel of her bald pussy, even over Kate's underwear.

Today's turn of events was a fantasy come true...made a reality by her deviant but strong-willed brother. As with her siblings, Brit loved her mother. She admired her good looks and fit body, even as she passed 40 years of age.

But Brit was as amoral as David.

Easily swayed by the lure of Kate's charms, all the lust-crazed young girl could think about was the thrilling prospect of burying her face between her beautiful mother's spread thighs to lap at her flowing pink gash as Kate moaned in unwanted but needed satisfaction.

"You may have noticed Brit, but one of the rules I have for the 'ladies of the house' is they can only wear underwear or lingerie when relaxing at home," David informed his newly-corrupted sister.

"No bras either," he insisted. "It makes things easier...you know...more accessible."

Her brother's admonition wasn't lost on his bright twin sister, whose lecherous smile indicated her recognition that his directive included her as well, despite her elevated status above her mother and big sister.

"Nice trick to get me stripped to my panties, brother," Brit said with a touch of admiration. "If it didn't sound like such a good idea, I'd think you just wanted to see your twin sister naked."

Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,103 Followers